Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:23 AM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector
Default Re: The Children of Legend

Save me a spot...I'm choosing Burnup the Starter, and I'll be a Trainer...thanks.

Deathspector

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 07-18-2007, 11:43 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

I'm still reserved, ok?
Name: Luna Blaze
Appearance:
Luna has long, bark-brown hair that goes to her back and deep-blue eyes. On her face is a cheerful smile you'll probally never forget. She stands up to 5'9" and weighs 4'3". Her skin is lightly tanned. She wears a sky-blue tank top, a sea-blue mini-skirt, sun-yellow shorts, a red and white cap with a pokeball on it, sand-yellow socks and cloud-grey sneakers. Her hair is tied up in two pigtails, with a little bit of hair hanging down by her face. On her back is a gold-colored backpack with a pokeball on it. She has a slim figure, and wears a silver bracelet around her left hand.
Personality:
History: Two five sentence paragraphs. And please, make it interesting. I want to be interested by this.
Starter/Egg: Silver egg.
Spot: I will accept Trainers, 3 Coordinators, and 3 Breeders, no exception, perios, at all, whatsoever.
I'M NOT FINISHED. I WILL FINISH IT TOMMORROW.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 07-19-2007 at 08:38 AM.
Old 07-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Psychic Offline
Master Trainer

D: Damn, I knew I should have just posted my reservation before.

Well, I wanted the Silver Egg, so if you decide that KittenGirl sucks *attampts to use psychic powers to influence you into thinking so* reserve that for me.

If my mind tricks don't work, then...uh...damn, all the eggs contain really dull Legendaries. D:
I guess I'll go with...uh...the Se...La...Do...Reimifasolatido. Sea Egg. D:
And Breeder.

And sorry, but I can't just NOT say it as a spriter myself: the map ain't that good. At all. Soz. *mind tricks soooo not working*

~Psychic
Old 07-18-2007, 09:44 PM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName

Ooh, no I'm mad I got off. *shoots psychic, then learns she has psychic powers* But then again, I want back in, with Night Egg! A

[BTW, the map is kinda weird.]
Old 07-18-2007, 10:11 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathspector View Post
Save me a spot...I'm choosing Burnup the Starter, and I'll be a Trainer...thanks.

Deathspector
Sorry Spector, no more Trainer Spots are open for reservation. However, at the bottom of this post, since it seems to have gained a bit of popularity, I will be making a new rule about sign ups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
D: Damn, I knew I should have just posted my reservation before.

Well, I wanted the Silver Egg, so if you decide that KittenGirl sucks *attampts to use psychic powers to influence you into thinking so* reserve that for me.

If my mind tricks don't work, then...uh...damn, all the eggs contain really dull Legendaries. D:
I guess I'll go with...uh...the Se...La...Do...Reimifasolatido. Sea Egg. D:
And Breeder.

And sorry, but I can't just NOT say it as a spriter myself: the map ain't that good. At all. Soz. *mind tricks soooo not working*

~Psychic
Reservation: Again, see below, also concerning KittenGirl due to the fact that I have RPed with her before and (no offense KG) she's definitely not up to snuff (unless I see a really good sign-up), she'll probably be denied. Also, you do remember that I said the eggs wouldn't necessarily be anything like their predecessors? Cause I meant that, don't judge them based on their parents.

Map: It was the first time I did a Route Map, don't be so cruel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob of all noobs View Post
Ooh, no I'm mad I got off. *shoots psychic, then learns she has psychic powers* But then again, I want back in, with Night Egg! A

[BTW, the map is kinda weird.]
Um, NoaN, you told me you wouldn't have time for this, but I can get you back on. One thing though, I've got the Night Egg reserved.

Notice: Due to the increasing popularity of this, and the fact that some Eggs are more wanted then others, and more people want to be Trainers, I am issuing this new rule. Any spot may be tried for, even ones that are already taken. Therefore, aside from my own since it's my RP and I'm allowed to do that, I am terminating all reservations. If there is a spot that is taken that you would like to sign up for, try for it, and if it is better than the oter person who signed up, then you get the spot and they are out. I am also adding a few new Eggs, and canceling the restrictions on the number of trainers, breeders, and coordinators, however, as a rule no two trainers and no two coordinators, due to rivalry and competitiveness, can travel together, just to prevent too much infighting.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:15 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Fine, if Psychic beats KG, I'll have the sea. Otherwise, can I just have a plain old Togepi egg?
Old 07-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Fine, if Psychic beats KG, I'll have the sea. Otherwise, can I just have a plain old Togepi egg?
There's an entire list of Eggs in the front, plus three starters. You've got plenty to choose from.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:19 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

I'll take Jet then. Sounds like Togepi...
Old 07-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
I'll take Jet then. Sounds like Togepi...
How is it Togepi? Also, didn't you see that I said no reservations? Do the sign-up sheet thing, and then I'll take a look at it. Also, they're new pokemon, no Togepi about it.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:32 PM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x

So if someone makes a better sign up than mine, I'm kicked off? Is that right?

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878
Old 07-18-2007, 11:01 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Here, sorry for bad history.

Name: Delilah Vonar
Appearance: My character is named Delilah Vonar, a young girl at the age of ten. She is a little like tan, just a little bit lighter. She has bright brown eyes, which shines in the sunlight, which makes her look very pretty. She has dark brown hair, which is always down, with her bangs reaching her eyes. She’s not very tall, yet not at all so short. She stands at 4’5”, which makes her have advantages by being as tall as both of her parents, and slightly smaller than her nineteen-year-old brother when they were her age. He’s very thin, where she got the gene by her father. Being slim, she has mid-sized arms and legs, which is another advantage for her. She’s not the strongest person, but can sometimes beat people in fights. She keeps a very big smile all the time, and is usually never sad. Her usual clothes are just basic, just a basic periwinkle tank top, some basic jeans, and slip-ons of any color, since she has many. She is not really a girl who takes forever to dress, just up to thirty minutes. She doesn’t use or carry any make-up; just occasionally she wears some eyeliner. She also sometimes uses a beret, a necklace, and sometimes a scarf, but she usually uses them four or five times a week. Her backpack is just a regular lime green backpack, and keeps it with her almost all the time. She carries a few items like her clothes, her cell-phone, her other electronics, her eyeliner, and a lot of other miscellaneous items. On many special events, such as parties she makes her hair a special way she was taught, and wears a dress that fits her perfectly, and makes her look lovely. She keeps a special sapphire ring, which is engraved with her birthstone given to her by her father for her twelfth birthday.

Personality: As a young girl, she is very unwise. She is a very nice girl, and is a very smart child. She hates to be bothered at some times, and tends to have anger issues. She doesn’t talk very much, and is usually called the shy type as all her friends say. She knows many things other kids do not know, which is very great for her. She likes traveling a lot, and is very happy she had the chance to become a Pokemon Trainer, traveling around the region town by town. She is always difficult to understand, and has to make every hard to figure out, but as a nice pretty girl, a lot of people love her. She is usually feeling mad at someone, and can have a major break down towards anyone who tries to be mean to her or any of her family members. She always doesn’t like anyone to call her a little girl, but she does tend to make him or her call her Delilah. She doesn’t take any other nicknames, but she sometimes can take Lilah.

History: Living and being born in Goldenrod, she then moved places to places. Her dad was a sailor and they traveled together a lot. Her mother was usually not with Delilah, since she stayed and took care of Delilah’s three brothers in Goldenrod. Delilah usually likes to go around places, but not too much. She has an education about Pokemon, knowing most Pokemon’s names, movepool and such. She has no lovelife, except that she likes this boy in Goldenrod. She doesn’t have much about her life, she just lives a simple one.

Some of her family is known to be bandits, as three of her uncles are members of Team Magma. She dislikes most of the ghost Pokemon, and a lot of dark Pokemon, since they haunted her life before at the Old Chataeu and the Sinnoh Region. At age eight, she became ill and stopped her from traveling around with her father. She stopped traveling and stayed with her mother at Goldenrod now. She is trying to recover now, so she can start traveling in the new region.

Starter/Egg: Sea Egg
Spot: Coordinator.

<3
Old 07-19-2007, 02:03 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

(Sigh) I've improved quite a lot, Mr.Know it all.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:12 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Here, sorry for bad history.

Name: Delilah Vonar
Appearance: My character is named Delilah Vonar, a young girl at the age of ten. She is a little like tan, just a little bit lighter. She has bright brown eyes, which shines in the sunlight, which makes her look very pretty. She has dark brown hair, which is always down, with her bangs reaching her eyes. She’s not very tall, yet not at all so short. She stands at 4’5”, which makes her have advantages by being as tall as both of her parents, and slightly smaller than her nineteen-year-old brother when they were her age. He’s very thin, where she got the gene by her father. Being slim, she has mid-sized arms and legs, which is another advantage for her. She’s not the strongest person, but can sometimes beat people in fights. She keeps a very big smile all the time, and is usually never sad. Her usual clothes are just basic, just a basic periwinkle tank top, some basic jeans, and slip-ons of any color, since she has many. She is not really a girl who takes forever to dress, just up to thirty minutes. She doesn’t use or carry any make-up; just occasionally she wears some eyeliner. She also sometimes uses a beret, a necklace, and sometimes a scarf, but she usually uses them four or five times a week. Her backpack is just a regular lime green backpack, and keeps it with her almost all the time. She carries a few items like her clothes, her cell-phone, her other electronics, her eyeliner, and a lot of other miscellaneous items. On many special events, such as parties she makes her hair a special way she was taught, and wears a dress that fits her perfectly, and makes her look lovely. She keeps a special sapphire ring, which is engraved with her birthstone given to her by her father for her twelfth birthday.

Personality: As a young girl, she is very unwise. She is a very nice girl, and is a very smart child. She hates to be bothered at some times, and tends to have anger issues. She doesn’t talk very much, and is usually called the shy type as all her friends say. She knows many things other kids do not know, which is very great for her. She likes traveling a lot, and is very happy she had the chance to become a Pokemon Trainer, traveling around the region town by town. She is always difficult to understand, and has to make every hard to figure out, but as a nice pretty girl, a lot of people love her. She is usually feeling mad at someone, and can have a major break down towards anyone who tries to be mean to her or any of her family members. She always doesn’t like anyone to call her a little girl, but she does tend to make him or her call her Delilah. She doesn’t take any other nicknames, but she sometimes can take Lilah.

History: Living and being born in Goldenrod, she then moved places to places. Her dad was a sailor and they traveled together a lot. Her mother was usually not with Delilah, since she stayed and took care of Delilah’s three brothers in Goldenrod. Delilah usually likes to go around places, but not too much. She has an education about Pokemon, knowing most Pokemon’s names, movepool and such. She has no lovelife, except that she likes this boy in Goldenrod. She doesn’t have much about her life, she just lives a simple one.

Some of her family is known to be bandits, as three of her uncles are members of Team Magma. She dislikes most of the ghost Pokemon, and a lot of dark Pokemon, since they haunted her life before at the Old Chataeu and the Sinnoh Region. At age eight, she became ill and stopped her from traveling around with her father. She stopped traveling and stayed with her mother at Goldenrod now. She is trying to recover now, so she can start traveling in the new region.

Starter/Egg: Sea Egg
Spot: Coordinator.

<3
Okay, because you have a fairly good Description and Personality, I'm going to accept you. Be on your toes though, and if I were you I'd be working on this a bit to make it harder to steal the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenGirl2000 View Post
(Sigh) I've improved quite a lot, Mr.Know it all.
Oh really? Here's your most recent RPing post:
Quote:
"Yep..." Laura said. Then Vile popped out of his pokeball.

'Vilepume!" he said eagerly.
Prove to me that you're better than that, and I'll accept you. You find me a post you've made that is larger than five lines on Word, and I'll accept your sign up (as long as that's also up to snuff)

Aqua: Don't worry, just mak sure it's good. I'm going to close that open door policy on Friday, this is just to make sure that the better spots go to the best RPers.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:28 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Fine! Look!
At The Announcement
Azari listened as the principal announced that the rare hunt would begin. As everyone walked off, Rai, her Raichu pointed at where it wanted her to go. "Ok, Rai!" Azari said as she walked in the direction. '' I hope we don't find somthing too rare, like a Metagross!" She laughed. Then, she saw two people go in the same direction as her.

"I better not," Azari said to Rai."If we go in the same direction, we could end up with the same pokemon." "Rai,Raichu." Raichu agreed. Azari decided to go the oppisite way to them. "Well, Rai," she laughed,"Maybe We'll win!''.

After a while of searching, Azari looked back at Rai."Find Anything?" She asked him. "Rai." Raichu said sadly. Azari understood."Don't worry, i did'nt find anything ether." She said sadly. As she walked out, she saw two people walk past.

"That girl looks mean," Azari said.'' That boy looks nice. Their the Complete oppisite of each other. I wonder what ranks their in?" Rai nodded it's head in agreement. It was scared, and she felt it down her neck. "Don't worry, Rai," Azari said."We'll be just fine." "Rai...Rai,Raichu." Rai said. Azari understood perfectly. "Ok Rai, if you insist! Lets get out of here!''

"Rai, Hurry up!" Azari Called to Rai. "Rai,Raichu!" Raichu said as it ran twards her. As they walked twords the other two kids, Azari felt a stroke of fear going down her spine. "Ummm...Hi..,I'm Azari, but you can call me Aza. And this is Rai.Who are you?" Azari asked, running twords them. She heard the girl say her name was Maria earlier, but was that her? She thought.

272 words.

Old 07-19-2007, 03:00 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Name: Micaiah Onasette

Appearance: Micaiah’s most notable feature is undoubtedly her eyes. They’re a striking, beautiful blue color. Her dark black hair only serves to make them stand out more. Other than that she’s quite plain. She wears a purple ribbon in her hair, which is shoulder length and she is usually seen wearing it down. She's as a short as any ten year-old girl would be. Picky with her wardrobe, she’ll almost always be seen wearing outfits consisting of her favorite color. That is, purple. More specifically, plum. Any shade lighter or darker is unfit. Usually wearing tubetop covered with a jacket over it and a pair of shorts, Micaiah usually dresses for comfort and mobility over style. It’s also worth noting that she maintains a small amount of baby fat, making her slightly pudgy in her build.

Personality: A rambunctious young woman, Micaiah has all the energy childhood affords to her, and all the immaturity of someone several years younger. She’s tenacious, often self-centered and demanding. However, what could be considered one of her greatest drawbacks is also one of her greatest strengths, as her hard-headedness makes her a very driven, courageous and willful girl. Few things short of a natural disaster could stop her once she gets going. At her core, she really is a sweet girl, but her own selfishness rarely allows this to surface. Equal parts resolve, audacity and juvenility, Micaiah is a force to be reckoned with by anyone’s standards.

History: Micaiah Josephine Onasette was brought into the world January 2nd, in a hospital in the bustling town of Goldenrod, kicking and screaming all the way. Sporting tufts of long black hair, a scream that could be likened to that of an angry Primeape, it was immediately apparent that she would stand out in the family of mild-mannered farm hands. This was only more and more apparent as she grew. Micaiah never stopped moving, and was constantly looking for something to grasp her desperately short attention span, often causing general mayhem around the farm. Her exciteable nature had threatened her parents jobs on the farm several times, and finally, an unfortunate incident involving a tomato, an angry cow and a line of clothes led to termination of their livelihood.

So it was when Micaiah was nine that the family packed up their things and moved from Johto to the Reikeirko region, in order to pursue her parents dreams of opening a family-owned and operated Pokemart. Micaiah likes this idea very much, so it was distressing when her father told her that not so soon after she turned 10, she would venture out with her very own Pokemon as her father and mother had done before her, in order to, as her daddy put it, ‘build character’, just as the Pokemart dream was entering its fruition. Displeased, Micaiah willed for her tenth birthday to never come. That day has finally has, however, and although Micaiah is not thrilled, she is ready to enter this new challenge with the power of will she is famous for.

Starter/Egg: Jet Egg
Spot: Trainer

I hope this'll suffice for now. I'll be updating this shortly. :)

Last edited by Fire Away; 07-19-2007 at 03:30 AM.