Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-15-2007, 11:50 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default The Island of The Amulets *Sign Ups Closed**

Plot

You wake up on a desolate island, unsure of how you got there. A strange amulet is tied around your neck. Wandering around, you befriend a Pokemon. You connect well, your amulet is the link. Your personalities match, the colour of your amulet representing it. You must find the reason you were put on the island, and the truth about your link with your new friend.

All the while, a mysterious presence is tracking you down... Following you...

RULES:

All PEK2 rules

No God Modding

No spamming, flaming

All questions go in OOC Discussion thread.

I’ll pick a Pokemon that matches your personality, so there’s no need to post a team or anything.

Your appearance will need at least 5 good quality sentences. You may provide a picture, but you’ll still need a description, just not as much.

You wake up when I give the okay.

You find your partner when you wake up.

Have fun!

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Anything Else:

RP Sample:

My Sign Up:

Name: -

Appearance: He has a small gash on each arm where he was offered in a Sacrification Ceremony. He wears a light green shirt with a button missing at the top. His trousers clash with his shirt, being red cords. His white, scuffed, stripy trainers are quite large for a boy of 12.

Personality: Jackson is one of those people that are easy to get along with. He’s quite cheerful most of the time, and likes to help people achieve their goals. His one flaw, however, is that he’s very forgetful. Helping people with their problems puts his life on hold, getting him into a lot of trouble.

History: Jackson was born into an extremely large family, putting financial strain on his parents. One day, when he was 7, his parents sold him to some strange passers by. They used him in a Sacrification Ceremony, cutting both of his arms. Although the action by his parents was a cruel one, he doesn't harbour a grudge against them. He understands that they did it to help, not out of spite. The people who bought Jackson look after him well, bringing him up right. They are kind and generous people, dispite cutting both of his arms.

Anything Else: He finds it easy to make friends, but can lose them easily.

People accepted:

Magic Kid930
Neo Shadow Guardian
MikaelO
Mewchirio
Leo

People Pending:

People Refused:

People Reserved:

Darth Murkrow =]
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 05-13-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:59 PM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-
Default Re: The Island of The Amulets *Sign Ups*

Réserve moi un spot, sîl vous plait!

(Translation: Reserve me a spot, please! )

EDIT: My sign-up! ^_^

Name: Mark Chate

Appearance: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k8.../MarkChate.png
Mark, as you can see in the picture, is a boy with blonde hair. He likes to wear a white shirt with a picture of a Chikorita on the front, and his shoes are his ‘lucky shoes’, which he never takes off.

Personality: Mark is a shy boy, who sometimes finds it hard to make friends. He is usually a person who run's away, and doesn't fight, but if provoked he will get angry. He will do anything he can to protect his pokémon or friends, even if it means jumping in the way of a Sharpedo attack. He is very secretive most of the time, and sometimes likes to make-up his own little games, or pretend he's in his own private world.

History: Mark grew up in a pokémon-breeding house. He always got to feed the pokémon, and groom them. The people who owned the pokémon often gave him tips for being so kind to the pokémon. He only remembers falling asleep one day and dreaming for what seemed like forever.

Anything Else: Don’t think so…

RP Sample: You know how I Role-play, but for everyone else, check ‘Knowledge, Emotion and Willpower’

Last edited by -Pichu Boy-; 07-15-2007 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:55 PM
Neo_Shadow_Guardian Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: Sakura Kanasaki

Appearance: Sakura is 5' 5" tall. She has black hair that goes to her waist, and it has deep red highlights in it. Her hair is pulled back into a low ponytail. She wears black running shoes, black baggy cargo pants, and a red tank top. Her eyes are dark brown, and her skin is tanned.

Personality: Sakura is shy but she is somewhat outgoing. Whenever there is something she doesn't want to do, she just thinks of the saying, "You regret more things that you didn't do than what you did do." She is quiet, and doesn't like to fight with people. She can't get ticked off very easily, but when she is, RUN!!! She will fight when she is mad, but besides that, she is pretty easygoing.

History: Sakura was born into a pretty small family. She has no dad, and her mother is a gym leader. She lived with her grandparents until she decided to explore the world.

Anything Else: Sakura's favorite type of Pokemon are Dark, Steel, and Fire. Sakura's Grandmother told her the saying, "You regret more things that you didn't do than what you did do. Sakura is deathly afraid of Bug type Pokemon.

RP example: Umm... I haven't done an RP on this account, but I do know how to RolePlay. I do RP on a different website sometimes. I do paragraph RPing.

Last edited by Neo_Shadow_Guardian; 07-15-2007 at 03:01 PM.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:34 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO

Name: Drako Zufferie

Appearence:

Drako is 173 cm tall and he dresses up like a cleric. He has blond hair, and always wears a necklace with the symbol of his religion: a fang made of crystal. His eyes are dark blue.

Personality: Drako is a lonelly and peacefull guy, doing to his past. Although he doesn't trust everybody he can make fiends easily. He is not a "Religion Maniac".

History: When Drako was just 6 years old, his parents left him allone in a church. He was then "adopted" by a priest, that taught him what was the real nature of Religion. When he was 12 years old he wanted to travel by the world, and as so he left the church.

RP Example: Elemental Rage, Hero's Adventure.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:36 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

Name: Ryfar Redwood

Appearance:
Ryfar has black hair, with a pale face. He wears a black jacket and black jeans, with a white shirt and white trainers. His eyes are a dull grey that you can see the intelligence in. They often seem to twinkle. His hir is long and spiked, like a normal manga hairstyle. He is tall and thin

Personality: Ryar is calm, cool and quick-witted. he doesn't like voilence, but uses it when necessary, and often suprises others with his power. He is also very thoughtful, and can spend hours thinking by himself, meditating. he enjoys medidtating, as when he stops, he feel's fully refreshed.

History: Ryfar grew up in a small family, with only his mother, father, sister who died last year, and hs grandparents. He lives with both his mum and dad and they still mourn his sister. she disappeared when he was walking with her, and suddenly there was a flash of lightning and she disappeared. he still blames himself for her disappearance (presumed death)

Anything Else: Nope XD

RP Sample: God, if you don't know any RP's that I've been in, you must always be offline!

mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii

Last edited by Mewchirio; 07-15-2007 at 02:38 PM.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:14 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Oh my Lordy Lord! I didn't expect this many sign ups this fast!

Thanks, everyone! For those of you who haven't been in any RP's on this site, just write anything... I need to know what you're capable of.

You've all got completely different personalities, which will work out great!

Mewchirio, you've been in so many, I can't count!

Thanks again, everyone... I'm so excited! My very own Role Play!

A few more people to sign up... Then we'll start!

Djax94
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

ASB|URPG

Old 07-15-2007, 03:22 PM
MikaelO Offline

Man... I think this will be great!

The character I choose for this RP, I think, will be one of the more dificult I ever did. But I'lll do my best.

Which you all good luck, specially you djax94!
Old 07-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

You think so?

Just try your best... That goes for everyone! =]

Thanks, that's really kind!

Djax94

ASB|URPG

Old 07-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Amateur Trainer

This'll be fun. Anywho, what do you mean my just post what you can do? You mean give you an example of my way of RPing?
Old 07-15-2007, 03:56 PM
MikaelO Offline

Just imagine that you are in the middle of a RP and post some action, description, whatever you want!
Old 07-15-2007, 04:07 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

^Yeah, what MikaelO said!^

ASB|URPG

Old 07-15-2007, 04:09 PM
Amateur Trainer

Oh, okay! That I can do.

Sakura was lurking once again. She was in her arch-enemy's secret base. Being a girl didn't mean anything to her. She KNEW that she was stronger than her enemies. Sakura hid in the shadows as a guard passed by. 'This will be easy,' she thought. She sneaked down the dark hallway into a dark room. The room was full of computers that all showed different charts. Sakura took a deep breath before she strung an arrow on her bow and shot it at one of the screens.

Well, that is just a random thing that I just came up with. I hope that is what you were looking for.
Old 07-15-2007, 04:33 PM
Just Leo Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Leo Winds

Appearance: Clicky!
Leo is only a small 4'9. His hair is always messy, not spiked like seen in the picture. Leo's wares a black T-shirt under his sky blue jacket, as seen in picture. His eye color is hazel, a mixter of green and blue.

Personality: Leo is very childish and immature. He likes to laugh alot to. He isn't to fond of fighting. He likes to to talk a lot also. He is very kind-hearted, but also a little naive at times. He always wants the bigger half, so to say.

History: Leo lived in a smei-big faimly, which consited of his mum, pa, two sisters, and brother. He was the youngest, and was always picked on for being so. He shut off his siblings for the sole reason, and got speacial things fom his parents. His siblings got jealous, thats when they started to treat him nice, for things like extra cookies and sweets.

Anything Else: Nothing really.

RP Sample: Battle in Rohian, Team Rocket's Rockin'!, A Rebels Story

.credit.to.ana.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Leo, you're accepted! =]

I'll just wait for 1 or 2 more people to sign up, then we'll start.

Man, this went quick!

DJax94

ASB|URPG

Old 07-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Meep... I didn't expect you to get this up this fast... Please reserve me a spot?

Murkrow
Done: 800