Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 02:04 PM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015
Default Re: Draken Kyn: Battle of Past and Present [RP]

"Maybe it did send the letters," Toki remarked.

He turned to the others.

"The name's Toki," he scoffed.

credit to Dynamik for the banner

Old 07-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I was about to say something, but a familiar odor stopped me. It smelt like smoke from a wood burning fire. I turned around and ti was coming from more a ways up the hill.

"Well, whoever sent us up here must live just up the hill." I added.

I started up the hill a bit and looked down at everyone else.

"Anyone else coming?" I asked.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:10 PM
sockyo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to sockyo Send a message via MSN to sockyo

Mishel walked after her. She looked at the green grass. She closed her eyes andstopped next to Ayame.

Hatch: Done
Roselia:2442
Roserade:2502
Level 100:2682
vpp
Old 07-16-2007, 02:12 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Margaret nodded, agreeing with Amaya. As long as they didn't feel she was crazy... She waited for someone to lead the way.

"I... I'll come," she told her.

Murkrow
Done: 800
Old 07-16-2007, 02:16 PM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015

'I wish I had a car,' Toki thought.

He hesitated for a moment and then followed.

credit to Dynamik for the banner

Old 07-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

"I'll come" Ryfar said, and climbed up the hill until he was in line with her. "My name's Ryfar, by the way." he told her.

mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 07-16-2007, 06:10 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

OOC: Crap! Me late! Geeze! Stupid boring Vacations *still on one*
Nami trudged unhappily down the road, face void of any emotion as usual. With a blank stare she acknowledged the group with a slight feeling of disgust. The 14 year old examined the letter in her hand.
“Stupid” She muttered throwing it back into her black pack
Though, she stuck to the shadows often she relished the sweet quiet moments basking in the sun. The others conversation floated into her ears, With a shrug, she turned in their direction. Eyes set vacantly on them. Taking a careful step forward she approached the group. Wondering if they even notice the quiet girl standing in the shadow of a nearby tree.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

"Hiya!" Ryfar shouted to the mysterious girl standing way over there. "You come about the pidgey too?" he shouted to her

Mewchirio

Old 07-17-2007, 05:41 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

OOC: Oh, color coding. forgot it before.
Nami= Magenta
Flygon= Lime (When I get him)

Nami’s head inclined slightly, as she approached the group and sat down among their ranks. Legs crossed she smoothed out her plaid skirt and ran two spidery fingers through her long blonde hair.

“Yes” came her melodic but emotionless voice.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:16 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

"Okay then..." Ryfar said, rather scared by the emontionless voice. "Well, shall we start climbing the? Right up to the top?" he suggested

Mewchirio

Old 07-18-2007, 12:55 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: Okay, I'll need peoples to go to the DC thread after they read this. And sorry for sort of bunnying everyone...><

IC: Proceeding ever further up the steep hill. After an effortful struggle up the hill, we came to find at the top of the plateau was an old house. It wasn't that big, looked more like a hut. Without asking anyone, I went over to the door and knocked, only to find it creak open on me.

"Okay..." I commented. "This is odd."

Walking into a dark room, it was hard to see anything as the sun was turning afternoon to evening.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I asked.

There came a sudden creaking of floorboards and an old man in a wheelchair came out of a room, turning on an oil lamp. He was starting to bald, but his grey hair could be seen through the darkness of the room. He was wrapped in a blanket, and nothing more could really be seen of him.

"I am, and so are you." He answered in a somewhat gruff voice. "Glad to see you made it."

He wheeled over to an old vasioned elevator.

"Wait. You sent that annoying Pidgey with the letters to us?" I inquired.

He nodded. "Guesty was sent by me to bring you all here on an important matter. Follow down the stairs to my basement please."

I looked at the man, then at everyone else before going down the stairs. Besides the fact that they were unevenly placed, it was pitch black and was waiting for someone to trip and send us all on a painful trip down to the next floor. After feeling a concrete floor, I moved ahead with arms almost flailed out infront to make sure I didn't run into anything. A blinding light came on, and stung my eyes. When we could all see again, in the middle of the room was a huge booth looking machine with a generator or two beside it.

"What is that?" I asked in awe.

"This is my time machine." The old man answered. "I brought you all here because we all have something in common: you are all of Draken Kyn. Yes the ones from folklore, ble to naturally control what we called dragon pokemon way back in the day. You all have your own individual mark, explaining what pokemon you can bond with. I've heard that one Kyn member has becaome rather arrogant that the people of today have pushed aside the legend, and has used-well more forced his dragon Dialga to go back in time and remove what started all of todays technologies. That is why they are disappearing. The machine here, with some of Dialga's power stored in the huge generator behind it will take you back in time to where he starts his purging. Your appearance will change and you cannot bring anything with you to that time, as I did say in my letter."

After hearing all this, it made sense, but almost too much sense.

"So, you're expecting all of us to believe you and just go into that machine and do this?" I questioned.

He nodded slowly. He moved over to the machine and opened the door.

"It only works if you go in one at a time, and you'll probably end up in various different places, but most of you should be very near each other." He added.

I thought for a moment, then sighed. It did happen to make more sense after putting it into more thought. I thought about my strange birth mark that my parents had no explaination of. I took a few slow steps into the machine.

"Call me crazy, but I believe him, and I'm going, even if this does sound like junk." I said as the doors closed. "See you all sooner."

My pun didn;t seem to ammuse anyone as the old guy flipped a bunch of switches and the generator started whirring and electricity started to static around the booth. After a few minutes, my own body began to look distorted and I disappeared.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

"Okay then, that was weird." Ryfar said, opening the door to see no Ayame. "Well, I might as well go. See you in the future, or the past, or wherever I end up. Arrivederci!" Ryfar walked up to the door, nodded too the old man, and stepped inside. He closed the door, and the man flicked the switches off and on again. Ryfar then started to blur, sped up and disappeared in what looked like a mess of pixels

Mewchirio

Old 07-19-2007, 07:20 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Margaret flinched and looked up at the machine uneasily. She wasn't entirely comfortable with the concept of traveling through time, especially considering all of the consequences she read about. What if she changed the future for worse...?

She was ushered into the machine, and before she could protest she felt a pull on her stomach as she vanished into thin air, the machine whirring.

Margaret woke up some time later on a streambed to the sound of water rushing beside her. She looked up at the canopy of trees, bird Pokemon chirping and bug Pokemon buzzing. She sat up and inhaled the clean air. She looked down at her body, which had not changed much physically. Her clothing, though, was quite different.

Her green shirt and blue jean pants had transformed into a black, gray, and white dress. It wasn't at all flashy or expensive-looking, but she didn't care. Mentally examining herself, she found no real loss of memories or limbs from the time-traveling. She heard a low growl in the distance, and felt a stabbing pain at her chest. Unbuttoning the very top of her dress, she gasped.

There was a throbbing mark on her chest, shaped like a violent ocean wave. Over top of it was a tree-pronged crown. Her Kyn mark? She still couldn't believe she was one of them, but everything now seemed to be making sense. As much of it as possible, that is.

Murkrow
Done: 800
Old 07-19-2007, 07:26 PM
sockyo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to sockyo Send a message via MSN to sockyo

Mishel got inside the machine. It was like she saw the past infront of her eyes. She felt like something knocked her out. When she woke up, she was next to a cave. Her clothes were different and a strange thing appeard on her neck. She cleand her dress from the dust and looked inside the cave.
"Hello?" She asked and didn't hear anything. She got inside the dark cave.

Hatch: Done
Roselia:2442
Roserade:2502
Level 100:2682
vpp
Old 07-20-2007, 01:19 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Ryfar was standing on a wooden platform, wearing strange clothes which fitted perfectly. It had just stopped raining and he could feel his clothes dripping. He looked around and saw a Pidgeot carrying a newspaper. he found some change in his pocket of some weirdly shped coins, and passed them to the Pidgeot, who handed over the newspapers. He was 20 years behind of his time!

Mewchirio

Last edited by Mewchirio; 07-20-2007 at 01:59 PM.
Closed Thread