Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 07-14-2007, 11:26 PM
Volkner Offline

Smile Catching Heatran

I thought I put up this guide for people trying to catch him:
Requierments:
1) National Dex
2)Escape rope, pokemon with dig, or rockclimb(for escapes)
3)Lots of Ultra Balls(or a Master Ball) Plus good pokemon
4)Max Repels(optional)
Start out by going east from the survival area towards Stark Mountain. You might want to use some repels while walking through the grass. Once you get inside of Stark Mountain, you will meet Buck, follow him further into the cave. You see your rival standing outside a cave entrance, ignore him and walk through. Buck asks you to team up and you 2 go togther to a cave at the very end. Buck picks up the Magma Stone and takes off, but as he does, the volcano shakes. Get out and go to the Survival Area. Visit Buck's house, talk to his Grandpa then to him. He says he's going to return the stone. Go all the way back to the cave where the magma stone was and Heatran is there waiting. He is lvl 70 and his best attack is Lava Plume. Use lvl 60s-to 70 to lower him to red then use ultraballs. I just used a Masterball to catch so you can do that to. Enjoy your new Heatran!

Friend Code:1160-6663-8366
Old 07-15-2007, 02:31 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Catching Heatran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkner View Post
Requierments:
1) National Dex
4)Max Repels(optional)
Start out by going east from the survival area towards Stark Mountain. You might want to use some repels while walking through the grass. Once you get inside of Stark Mountain, you will meet Buck, follow him further into the cave. You see your rival standing outside a cave entrance, ignore him and walk through. Buck asks you to team up and you 2 go togther to a cave at the very end. Buck picks up the Magma Stone and takes off, but as he does, the volcano shakes. Get out and go to the Survival Area. Visit Buck's house, talk to his Grandpa then to him. He says he's going to return the stone. Go all the way back to the cave where the magma stone was and Heatran is there waiting. He is lvl 70 and his best attack is Lava Plume. Use lvl 60s-to 70 to lower him to red then use ultraballs. I just used a Masterball to catch so you can do that to. Enjoy your new Heatran!
All you did was explain how to get to Heatran, and all you have to do to do that is follow the path to the Survival Area, climb the mountain, and go where people tell you to. We all know how to catch a pokemon, which is what you described, an Lava Plume is his signature attack, so of course it will be his best. This is not a guide really, it's an annoyance.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:32 AM
Eiyoko Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Eiyoko Send a message via MSN to Eiyoko

Quote:
Requierments:
1) National Dex
4)Max Repels(optional)
I wouldn't really call this a guide. There's hardly any explaination or any needed details that would really help. You didn't lay out many options either, which can really hurt for those that can't follow specified methods that you list. If you're going to write a "guide", you need to put alot more effort into it than that.

Old 01-24-2009, 07:29 AM
steven_kilt12 Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to steven_kilt12
Exclamation Re: Catching Heatran

Quote:
Requierments:
1) National Dex
4)Max Repels(optional)
That Was Easy It Took Me 10 Minutes!
But It Was A Not A Guide Sorry
Old 01-27-2009, 09:17 PM
Sheepat Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajmer View Post
All you did was explain how to get to Heatran, and all you have to do to do that is follow the path to the Survival Area, climb the mountain, and go where people tell you to. We all know how to catch a pokemon, which is what you described, an Lava Plume is his signature attack, so of course it will be his best. This is not a guide really, it's an annoyance.
He learns his signature move is Magma Storm, at LV. 96.