Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 12-30-2004, 06:18 AM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Steven
Default Your death.

When you die, how do you want to go?
Old 12-30-2004, 09:36 PM
Sudo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Sudo
Default Re: Your death.

i am hoping i will die in my sleep while having an amazing dream!
Old 01-02-2005, 01:24 AM
LaprasRider Offline
Banned

Of old age. Not disease, disaster, etc. and at home.

Last edited by LaprasRider; 01-02-2005 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-02-2005, 01:34 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

Hmm....I never really thought of this....I never really wanted to contemplate my death, I find it depressing. O_o
Old 01-02-2005, 01:42 AM
Ace Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ace Send a message via MSN to Ace

lol, as long as I die fast and as a happy person who's seen much of the world, then I won't have to think about it much

Old 01-02-2005, 10:18 PM
liquid crystal Offline
Elite Trainer

I sort of want to die young, not too young, mind you. As for manner of death, as long as it wasn't violent, and no blood was shed, and I didn't suffer, I'm happy.
Old 01-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

I want to die the way I'm fated to die. Kind of grim to think about it, but I just want my life to have significance to someone. That's all I need, really. They say you spend your afterlife exactly as you were when you died... I wish to die happy.
Old 01-16-2005, 04:23 AM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Steven
Exclamation Re: Your death.

This makes sense... Hi, you probably don't know me, I'm Steven's brother, Robert. He gave me all his passwords and things before he passed away and wanted me to go to all the places and tell everyone. I don't know if he'll be missed here or not, but some of his last words had no significance to me, but maybe they do to you? This is what he said, pretty much word for word, he was pretty weak at the time and I am not sure if what he said was the following or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven
Tell nate that I'm scared of what's to become, I wish I could have met a mushroom (-ish?), don't go around saying you're me robbie or I'll come back from the afterlife and kick your ass, and lastly he said, when you are going around pretending to be me be sure to brag about nothing, make conversations with no points, post links to ebaum's world in the AIM chats, love D - whether or not D is a man or woman... , be a jerk, act like a noob, piss off X and/or Eyerdar, come back to PE2K after saying you wouldn't leave 2 weeks ago and post in a thread saying you're your brother trying to post your last words when you're not really dead. I wonder if anyone will read this all or not and let's see if they post... lmao (Test 1)
Old 01-16-2005, 04:31 AM
Thanatos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Thanatos Send a message via MSN to Thanatos Send a message via Yahoo to Thanatos

Well, I read it all. Umm...

Cruel joke dude...

Ryu Paladin

Lugia
Level 100 @ 5810 posts
VPP
Old 01-16-2005, 06:33 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Don't find that funny, kid.

*punches*

Anyway... I hope I never die But then I hope everyone else never dies too so nobody is ever sad I'm soo nice.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:25 PM
Sudo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Sudo

lol

But then with the rising birth rate and deminishing natural recourses we would live ourselfs into our grave! bit grim!
Old 01-16-2005, 08:37 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

I sorta want to die like Romeo did, like dying for love. Then, I want to be cremated. I don't want my body when it's long gone to be a breeding ground for worms, and I want to be remembered as someone who did something great. I've never really thought of this before...
Old 01-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

I don't want to be six-feet under, but I don't want to be burnt to a crisp either. XD
Old 01-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

I really don't want to die.... but when I do, I don't want to be suffering.... that seems like the most painful kind of death. I want to be remembered by those who loved me... and after I die, I would prefer to be cremated and my ashes spread Somewhere in Ireland. My ancestors came from there, and I wish to return there.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:34 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
I really don't want to die.... but when I do, I don't want to be suffering.... that seems like the most painful kind of death. I want to be remembered by those who loved me... and after I die, I would prefer to be cremated and my ashes spread Somewhere in Ireland. My ancestors came from there, and I wish to return there.
That sounds sort of like something that my mom heard. She said that a woman she works with wants to be cremated, and her ashes spread onto the Atlantic Ocean. I don't see why she would want that, but if she wants to die like that, it's okay with me. And when I get cremated, it doesn't matter if my ashes go all the way back to Chicago, or in the toilet, i'll be dead anyway.