Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-12-2007, 05:24 AM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon: Project DNA

Name: David "Gear" Arias

Pokemon DNA: Scizor /

Personality: A trouble maker, a menace, a instigator. All these words can easily explain his personality, but this is only what regular people in his life see him as. Under is rough exterior, he has a kind heart and another part of him that almost no one ever sees. He has a great liking to street fighting. David is also a very intelligent person, though this is yet another part of him that he keeps concealed from the rest of his friends. The only thing that can match his love to fight, is his love to eat. When confronting new people he tends to try to set himself as the leader, which usually fails. Some people at his school have often classified him as the "lone wolf". This is not because he is shy or keeps to himself, but rather that he tends to fight against others by himself even when he is outnumbered. He is a Nintendo fan to heart and hates it when people make fun of it.

Description: David stands at 5' 7" and weighs 117, though he is gaining more though since he is still developing his steel type. His skin has a faint red taint while his eyes have turned into more of a yellow brownish color (His original eye color was brown). He wears a black jacket with a picture of a eight bit Mario on the right of his sleeve and a 1-UP Mushroom on the other sleeve. Under the jacket, which is usually open, he has a black t-shirt with a print of the Blue Devil's mascot (Printed in blue) which has become torn due to the new wings growing on his back.. His shoes are a pair of brown vans that are slightly torn up, from his habit to skate. He wears a black hat with goggles that rest on top (similar to the character in my avatar and signature). He has dark brown messy hair that he keeps down with his hat. He also has a pair of fingerless gloves that have become slightly torn due to his mutating. As of now his hands are still developing into his claws but his fingers have just become sharper. To go along with his gear, he also has a watch on his left hand (digital) and a PDA on the left pocket of his blue old navy denim jeans, which like most of his clothing, has become slightly torn on the knees. His most valuable possession on him is his silver chain that has a rusty gear on it.

History: Before all of the incidents happened, he was just a trouble maker on the streets of Los Angeles, his home town. While in junior high, he noticed that being smart wasn't going to cut it. He had to be tougher and stronger to be able to make friends and not be just the "smart kid". For the next two years, he had everything going perfect. He had good grades, well known at school, and a group of friends that was part of his crew. Things all changed when he entered high school. Kids from different schools were coming and he was finding it more and more difficult to hide his secret. Two weeks later into the school year, his best friend was shot down by a gang, his name was Gear. David was there when he saw this happen and couldn't believe what he had just saw. Gear gave him his charm and told him to carry on the name Gear before he passed away. He later turned the charm into a chain which he know wears 24/7.

His adventure began when he was relaxing on top of the school roof. A couple of his friends came over and told him of a couple of weird guys trying to put some kid in a bag. He sprung into action and began to run towards the park with his friends. He told his friends to stay back and that he would handle them by himself. He grabbed a branch that fell from the tree above and began to sneak towards the strangers.

Prologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by David's Kidnapping
"What do you want brat?" The strange man said as he closed the back of his trunk. Faint grunting could be heard from inside the car, I knew there was something in there.
"You, let them go," I said as I gripped the branch tighter, "You don't mess with anyone here." He started to walk towards me, and more people dressed up like him began to appear. I didn't know what to do so I ran towards the trunk trying to save the kids. A big mistake.he struck in my stomach with a crowbar. I fell to my side and began to cry because of the pain.
"Let the kids go," one of them said, "Lets take this brat instead, he saw to much and people won't believe in the squirts if they tell there parents..."
"Yes good thinking," He said as he grabbed a taser, "He won't get away now..." Everything went black...I couldn't remember anything from then...

Last edited by Gear; 07-12-2007 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Done.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:51 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

Very good gear. Your excepted for sure! Leo, your excepted right after you clean your sign up a bit. Space after periods and commas and not before, and in your description, put what traits of an umbreon he has. If you do that, I will except you.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekah_the_pikachu View Post
Very good gear. Your excepted for sure! Leo, your excepted right after you clean your sign up a bit. Space after periods and commas and not before, and in your description, put what traits of an umbreon he has. If you do that, I will except you.
I think he did put what traits of an Umbreon he had Bekah.

EDIT: OH no okay never mind. I really need to stop reading this as soon as I wake up in the morning...><
Old 07-13-2007, 06:15 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

SOOO COOL! reserve me a spot please if there is any more room!

BRYCExKAT
Old 07-13-2007, 02:47 PM
Elite Trainer

Thanks, but I'm sorry Bryce, we already have 7 people. If one drops out though, I'll be sure to pm you.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Just Leo Offline
Elite Trainer

I'm sorry, but I will not be participting in this RP. [if you where counting me]

.credit.to.ana.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:13 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

Awh, i wanted to be in this...Drat! Curse my slow thinkging brain! >.> Maybe next time. Have fun RPing.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

Alana, leo dropped out so you might have a chance. Only reason I am saying might is because of BryceBoy10.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:26 PM
Elite Trainer

:( too bad... hard descision... you know, I'll open up another spot for you Alana(you opened another 4 in the dragon rp XD), that way that Bryce also get's to join.

Last edited by bekah_the_pikachu; 07-14-2007 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:24 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

When do you plan to start?
Old 07-14-2007, 11:58 PM
Elite Trainer

when everyone finishes their sign-ups.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:16 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

okay, here ya go:

Name: Alexander “Alex” Patrick Briston

Personality: Alex had never been shy, though he usually avoided contact with people he didn’t necessarily need to talk to. He never had gotten emotionally attached to anyone but his family, for he didn’t really trust anyone else. In the short time he had to meet them (before he moved again, see “History”). He is very stubborn and thinks little of authority, for they could do nothing to change him. Though he is extremely smart, his studies have suffered greatly, because each new place he moved to had either already covered what he hadn’t learned, or was in the process of something he had long since passed over. Through his love of swimming, he has met many people that he would consider a friend, in a casual acquaintance sort of way compared to how everyone else responded to each other.

Description: Before his life within the Team Galactic Base, Alex had sported a shaved head, with small stubble poking up, as to make him more aerodynamic when swimming. His skin was dyed a healthy orange-brown, giving him the look of someone who had spent a lifetime on the beach. He stands at 5’8” and weighs about 125 pounds, giving him an athletic body type. He is clothed in an emerald hoodie, sporting the name Green Bay Packers, in honor of his hometown football team. He has faded blue jeans, torn near the knees, and dark green sneakers. After having Golduck DNA injected into his body, his skin had turned a light shade of blue, almost as though he had fallen into a vat of blueberries. His hands and feet had extended and had become webbed with a clear, blue-tinted film-like substance, though it is un-tearable. His hair had grown out and spiked in a waved fashion and his mouth/nose had grown out slightly, giving him a small resemblance to a duck. A long blue tail had outreached from his backside, and the tip trails behind him on the floor.

History: Seeing as his father was in the military, Alex’s family was constantly moving around the country, to so many places that Alex decided to block all memory of them out. It was always too depressing to think about the life he had had in one place and just as he was beginning to adapt and make friends, he would be whisked away to another state where he would have to start over again. The only thing that kept him sane all those years was his love of swimming, which he took to in every new place that they went. Through this, he had made the many temporary friends throughout his adolescence. His family had been living in the rainy city Seattle when tragedy struck. Alex had been alone at the middle school, to which he had arrived at about three weeks prior, and had been swimming laps in the Olympic-sized pool housed in the gym. A couple days ago, he had broken the lock on the door, forcing entry into the locker room from which he could easily walk over to the pool. (He never really cared about getting into trouble, for it was not like anyone would remember the things he had done, after he left). By this time, he had worked up a sweat after lapping the pool countless times. It was at that split second that he took to rest that he noticed it. A small splash at the opposite end of the pool caught his attention, as something dipped below the surface. Seeing as he couldn’t turn on the lights, in fear of being caught, he regarded it as his eyes playing tricks on him and just continued his business. With his eyes squeezed tightly beneath the surface, he did not see the serpentine creature reaching forth toward him, its long, beautiful tail stretched. It caught him in the neck, and began strangling him into the point of unconsciousness. The Team Galactic’s Milotic then carried the boy over to its master, who had been watching from the locker room. He awoke within the confines of the Galactic Base, along with seven other children.

Pokemon DNA: Golduck

BRYCExKAT
Old 07-15-2007, 01:33 PM
Elite Trainer

Very cool. Your accepted!
Old 07-17-2007, 05:25 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

Description: Gwen has Raven black hair that falls sleek and a tad wavy to her slender waistline. Bright green, cat like, eyes stare out from beneath her jagged bangs. Skin as pale as moonlight contrast with her dark hair. Thin pink lips set in a crude slash on her elegant face. Clothed in a white skirt and red tank top. A silver chain with a heart locket on the eng bangs gently on her chest and a golden charm bracelet hangs from her right wrist. But when her DNA was morphed red streaks lined her hair, her green eyes flecked with red that glowed when she became infuriated. Her nails became pointed like small claws and her teeth like fangs.

Personality: Gwen manages to keep her cool most of the time, though her temper is hotter then any fire and can flare up without warning. She is not the happy go lucky kind of girl, and the peppy, girls bother her. She is an out going take charge kind of girl. A natural leader if you will. Though most are put off by her temper sometimes, after a while of speaking with her, she develops close and extremely tight friendships.

History: Gwen lived in a small town with her mother father and younger brother. She had a normal childhood, with a nurturing loving family. In her spare time, since she was 11 years old, she had loved to explore the forest and look at cool new Animals. When she was 12 she began to draw them. She was a artist and a good one at that. Her favorite specimens were Birds type pokémon, the way they took off and notes seemed to flow from their jaws entranced her and gave her a feeling of self control.
One day, as Gwen was finishing up a drawing of a charismatic Robin in a near by forest. She was brutally attacked by three strange men. Gwen managed to run away, avoiding them for an half in a hour. Until her energy failed her, climbing into a tree she hoped they wouldn’t find her. Dead wrong. With a bright red flash a large Crowbat was let lose. It flew up and used confusion making Gwen disorientated and sick. But with all the confusion she had one though. What was that thing? With that they shipped the girl off to a lab where she awoke with a sick taste in her mouth in a pure white room.
Pokémon DNA: Flareon

My brain worked!

Last edited by ___Alana_Marie___; 07-17-2007 at 08:10 PM.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:41 PM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

ummm... Alana_Marie, i think you misread the first post thingy......
it stated that your character has no knowledge of the pokemon world, and they must live in like an actual place and have no connection to it whatsoever! just wanted to tell you that so you can fix it and we can start the RP! YAY!

BRYCExKAT