Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-10-2007, 08:21 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu
Default Pokemon: Project DNA

It's a year since Team Galactic captured the three pixies and attempted to control Palkia and Dialga with the red chain. Everyone thought that Team Galactic was done for, but they weren't. Their researchers found the notes of the scientists that made Mewtwo while searching the ruins of an island near Cinnabar Island. Using their technology, Team Galactic was able to make a clone of Palkia, the ruler of space. The clone was not a super-clone, and wasn't even as powerful as the original. It only had enough power to manipulate space. Team Galactic used this in order to make rips in the fabric of space to travel by, make it easier to steal Pokemon. Then something unexpected happened. Palkia opened a hole to a different world, our world.

This unexpected discovery sparked new ideas, one of them going so far as directly giving the members extraordinary powers, without Pokemon. It was risky and involved the manipulation of DNA in order to give them the abilities and power of a Pokemon. They first tried human DNA on Pokemon, but the results were that the Pokemon became more intelligent and more independent, making them impossible to use. Team Galaxy needed to run experiments on people, but undercover. They tried people from different regions, but the missing citizens became a world-wide crisis. They needed to stay low for the operation to be a secret. The cloned Palkia was the answer.

Using the portal it had opened to earth, Team Galaxy kidnapped seven people, and mysteriously disappeared. The used these seven kids as lab rats, injecting Pokemon DNA into them and running test mercilessly. While they were not being used, they were kept in cages. At first, nothing seemed to happen, but before long, obvious traces of Pokemon features began to show. Over the months, these features became more evident. They teens showed no sign of the abilities of Pokemon though, but that didn't stop them. The scientist injected small amounts every month, in order to get the results they hoped for(a human with the powers of a Pokemon). But something in the
lab went wrong, and the teens escaped. Now they must team up to get their revenge on their enemy, and get back home.

(Remember you know nothing of the Pokemon world. You'll start out in the lab, but will eventually escape.)

Name: (Full name please)
Personality: (4+ lines please)
Description: (4+ lines. If you provide a pic, you still need to explain your character with pokemon DNA)
History: (what area did your character live in before they were kidnapped, what was their life tike? 4+ sentences)
Pokemon DNA:

My sign up:

Name: Rebekah "Bekah" Renee Blades
Personality: Rebekah has always been a fairly happy person. She is calm most of the time, but can be hyper when she gets exited. She has always been a kind person, and will volunteer, or arrange a surprise party or secret gift for someone. She will go to extremes to help someone. She’s very outgoing and determined person and will do anything to prove that girls are just as good as guys. She’s not afraid to get dirty, work, and play hard. Rebekah is very tough loves the outdoors, and loves recreational activities. Now that she's been captured, she is miserable. She tries to keep her old attitude, but it's impossible.
Description: Rebekah has blue eyes and short, light green hair that is spiked(it was originally a vivid purple, but changed color due to the DNA injections). She is
athletic and wears camo cargo shorts. She is wearing a dark greenish/brownish shirt with “Army Girl” written in silver lettering. She wears plain, worn out running shoes, and dark green and black fingerless gloves. Rebekah’s skin has a slight greenish tint to it. She has a hardened metallic blade (which is actually part of her bone) that runs from her elbow to her wrist. She has fangs and wings.
History: Rebekah lived in the Seattle area before she was kidnapped. Her Mother worked at Microsoft and her father was a doctor in the military. She was taking a hike on a trail while on vacation in Alaska, and ran a little bit ahead of her family. She saw a black tail in the bushes, and went off the path to take a closer look. The creature (a mightyena) tackled her to the ground. A shroomish used stun spore on her, and she was unable to move. One of the Galactic members gagged, blindfolded, tied her up, and brought her to their base.
Pokemon DNA: Scyther (yeah not very creative, but hey, her last names is Blades :P)

People:
Draconic_Espeon-Daniel "Dan" Aaron Dorager(Flygon)
KittenGirl2000-Luna 'Midnght' Kyugur(Clefable)
woopjohuunq(reserved)
Gear-David "Gear" Arias(scisor)
Saraibre-Tara 'Shayda' Whitney Anne Hakar(Froslass)
tyshawn015-Edward 'Eddie' Samuel Ronkro(Luxray)
___Alana_Marie___-Gwen(flareon)
BryceBoy10-Alexander “Alex” Patrick Briston(Golduck)

Last edited by bekah_the_pikachu; 07-18-2007 at 06:39 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:30 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default Re: Pokemon: Project DNA

I am so in. Reserve me a spot while I do my sign-up, please. ^^

Old 07-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Elite Trainer

W00t! D_E Joined my rp XD Sure thing.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Just Leo Offline
Elite Trainer

Can you please reserve me a spot. Thanks.

.credit.to.ana.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Elite Trainer

Yay! More people! You're also reserved.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:53 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

You.Will.Reserve.Me.A.Spot.Now.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:32 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Name: Daniel "Dan" Aaron Dorager
Pokemon DNA: Flygon

Personality
Dan is really just your average kid. He's interested in sports and friends, hates schoolwork, and is just beginning to like girls. He's fairly likable and aims to please everyone. He hates if anyone is mad or disappointed in him, and always does his best, even if he isn't the best. He's caring as well, and worries about the well-being of other. All while he was used as an experiment for Team Galactic, he worried about what his friends and family had thought happened to him. Though once trusting, he isn't any more. He suspects everyone of being a Team Galactic member, coming to carry him back to the lab. He panics easily, but is willing to risk himself to save others.

Description
Dan is somewhat short, only about 5'5'', and he is incredibly light. His skin is a pale green, mottled with shades of darker green in splotches. His hair is dark green as well, once black, and his blue eyes have turned bright red. Large diamond shaped green wings with red along their outsides jump out from his back, easily fourteen feet from tip to tip, and seem almost oversized in comparison to his small stature. A long tail, striped with light and dark green, snakes out from behind him. At its tip are three tiny frills each shaped like his wings. He wears a red shirt bearing a Charmander breathing flames into the air, with black slacks and sneakers. A pair or red goggles serve as a head band, though he pulls them down while he flies at high speeds.

History
Dan was born in Colorado, where his mother and father both live. He never really knew his father, for the two had a short relationship and he moved on before Dan's mother found she was pregnant. Five years later, the two moved to Michigan, where his mother would go to study the wildlife in Lake Michigan as a marine biologist. She later married Dan's stepfather, Darren. Dan was caught one day while he was helping his mother with her work, during the summer. He was walking back to their house by the lake when he heard a strange sound. He was caught in the sight of a Hypno, hardly noticing its trainer, and fell asleep with a Hypnosis.

Old 07-11-2007, 04:39 AM
woopjohuunq Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to woopjohuunq

Reservations, please. D:
Old 07-11-2007, 05:07 AM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

Reserve me one. I have to think of a unique role playing character... (I promise I will try to be literate)
Old 07-11-2007, 07:41 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Name: Luna 'Midnght' Kyugur
Personality:
Luna has always been the kind and caring type. Luna hates to lose, and will never give up. She is also very confident. In the lab, this is all very diffrent. She is shy, and is very senstive. She likes to help, but she doesn't know how. She can feel helpless, especcially if people call her a 'Loser'. She is a loner, and can be very upset about it. It annoys her alot, and you might not want to annoy her sometimes....Beware...
Description:
HUMAN
POKEMON: Her hair turned dark-pinkish and turns bright pink under the sun. Her eyes turn a dark-red color and her skin is palish-pink. On the high bit of her arms are two marronish stripes.
History:
Luna used to live in Johto, but moved away years later. All she had was a Cleffa. Cleffa soon evolved, and had to get realeased. Upset, Luna ran away to Sinnoh, where Team Galactic captured her.Then her parents died of poision. Now, Luna wanders around the lab, looking at all the gadgets and gizmos.
Pokemon DNA: Clefable
DONE!

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 07-17-2007 at 12:48 AM.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Name: Tara 'Shayda' Whitney Anne Hakar
Personality: Tara likes to be independent, usually stubborn. She's the one in school that no one notices if she's sitting in a corner by herself. Having very few people she would call a 'friend', because people don't really know her well enough to treat her nicely. Besides her independancy, she has a strong will and loyalty some would find surprising in her. She's self sacrificing and would make sure that someone other than her wasn't getting hurt. She can be misunderstood sometimes, has her wisdom moments every now and then. She very much enjoys music, which is one of the ways in getting to know her.
Description: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb212/quiet-shy_girl/anime%20pictures/snow_girl.jpg
Her hair turned indigo and turns a midnight blue when the sun hits it. Her eyes are a dark voilet color and her skin is ghostly pale (no pun intended). There is a light blue mark on the backs of both her hands and her eyes sometimes glow a dim pale blue in the dark.
History: Tara never really did anything exciting to get anyones attention. She lived in Whitehorse, and loved to explore around and make little secret bases for herself to get away from home. Her family is very understanding, but she lives with her Grandmother on one edge of town. She likes to walk anywhere she goes, with the occasional ski-doo every now and then. Before she was kidnapped, she was climbing the clay cliffs on the edge of town when she think she saw some ghost floating around. This turned out too be Team Galactic's Dusknoir and she was knocked out with Disable, Curse and Destiny Bond attacks.
Pokemon DNA: Froslass

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 07-12-2007 at 03:50 AM.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:07 PM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015

Name: Edward 'Eddie' Samuel Ronkro

Personality: Eddie is mostly an arrogant jerk. He has a high opinion of himself and a low opinion of others. He has a horrible temper and dislikes almost everyone. He treats those who are against him sometimes too harshly. Because of his bad attitude it is sometimes hard for him to make friends. Eddie mostly doesn't care about anyone except himself, but on occasions he's willing to help someone in need. Most of the time, he thinks he can do everything by himself. He doesn't want any help, even though sometimes he might actually need it.

Description: Eddie is about 5'9 and has blue skin and long black hair, due to DNA injections. He has rings on his legs and arms. His teeth have become sharp. His eyes used to be a brownish color, but changed to a greenish color, making his eyes glow at night.
He wears a black shirt with the letter 'E' on it in blue. Eddie wears a pair of black jeans and wears shades to protect his eyes.
When he is angry, the rings on his body change color.

History: Eddie grew up in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles. His mother was a famous actress and his father was a lawyer. This mostly explains his arrogant attitude. One day when his parents were away, he thought he heard noises coming from one of the many rooms in his house. Eddie wasn't sure what room it was so he went to check out all the rooms. He went into one room and saw a Magneton. Before he could say or do anything, he was hit with a Thunder Wave, then he was dragged off into the darkness.

Pokemon DNA: Luxray

credit to Dynamik for the banner

Last edited by tyshawn015; 07-11-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Elite Trainer

All have been reserved, and everyone who made their sign-ups is in. So we have 7 people. Yay! Here's the discussion thread
Old 07-12-2007, 03:47 AM
Just Leo Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Leo Winds

Personality: Leo is a very kind hearted kid.He is very immature though.At key points in battles he is serious and at others childish.He also giggles alot.

Description: Leo has black hair with Yellow ,yeah yellow not blond, highlights.He has deep set red eyes.Athletic build and stands a 4'9.He wheres black baggy pants ,a Yellow shirt and a black vest.

History: Leo lived a peacful every day farmer boy life.He get up in the mourning pick the ready crops ,go to school ,come back home ,do homework, the works.Nothing to speacial.He liked his life and always ,if he had free time, he'd play 'Karate/Ninja' games in his huge farm land.

Pokemon DNA: Umbreon ,if you couldn't tell.

.credit.to.ana.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:51 AM
cacatua Offline
Master Trainer

wee i have the banner