Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 12-24-2004, 03:35 PM
Psyducky Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Memory Cards for Colosseum

Anyone know a way to copy the info from one Card to another? I tried the standard copy feature on the cards and the Colosseum info would not copy. I tried switching the cards and saving the game but that didn't work either.

I want to save the game for a friend as a gift when he finally gets the game, but I don't want to go through the entire game again...
Old 12-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Memory Cards for Colosseum

And whats wrong with him going through the game himself? It is long and hard, but thats the point. I kinda hate it when theres nothing left to do in a game.
Old 12-24-2004, 05:07 PM
Psyducky Offline
Amateur Trainer

Nothing is wrong with him going through it himself. He plans too. I just want to give him a completed game so he can try to finish his Pokedex. I was going to trade over some Pokes that he doesn't have yet like Deoxys and Blissey.

I was also going to give hime some TM he would like to have that he already used up.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:19 PM
The Elite Ygseto Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to The Elite Ygseto Send a message via MSN to The Elite Ygseto Send a message via Yahoo to The Elite Ygseto

Well thats nice of you. But the creators probally put something in there so you acctually can't do that, sorry.

My Trading Shop
White Friend Code: 0819-3051-3379
White Pokedex Obtained: 151(U)/442(N)

Pokemon I've Recently Breed, PM for trades
- Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, Timid and Naive
- Deino w/ Dark Pulse, Timid and Modest
- Panpour w/ Nasty Plot, Random Natures
Old 01-14-2005, 11:59 PM
??? Offline
New Trainer

Yeah, I had this happen to me once. There is no way to copy a Colosseum file, sorry. So instead, I gave him my spare Entei. Perhaps you could do something similar...
Old 01-21-2005, 06:37 AM
Hypocrisy is Fun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hypocrisy is Fun

U cant copy it because the creators didnt want you to have a ton of rare pokemn. If you had 2 files you would have double the pokemon and if that happened you could have a ton of legendarys. The only other way to have a ton of these pokemon would be to cheat, but that prevents you from geting the aroura ticket and stuff. Its just so that you dont have an easy infinat amount of legendarys
Old 01-23-2005, 03:52 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79

I understand why you can't copy it,but I can't move mine to another memory card.I have enough blocks.
Old 02-07-2005, 06:35 PM
??? Offline
New Trainer

There is NO way to transfer data on Colosseum other than trading with the Gameboy. Sorry.