Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-10-2007, 02:02 AM
Stormdancer94's Avatar
Stormdancer94 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You want to know... Why?
Posts: 782
Send a message via AIM to Stormdancer94 Send a message via MSN to Stormdancer94
Default Level for the following:

What level should I attempt the following dungeons?:

Fiery field (my lvl 47 Zapdos got pwned on the first floor!)
Thunder field or whatever it is
Northwind Field
Mt. Faraway
Silver Trench


I have a lvl 50 Blaziken and all three legendary birds, Latios, Latias, but Blaziken is my highest lvl.
__________________
Those who fear evil are its greatest followers.

The Brood is growing!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-10-2007, 02:05 AM
Just Leo Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: sure.like.i'd.tell.you.
Posts: 867
Default Re: Level for the following:

I went with two 50+ and one 34.
So I'd be sure to train / joy seed your pokemon to around 50 for a breeze through the first four.
I don't know about Siler Trench though ,sorry.
__________________
mkxleo.bffs. my.links.

.credit.to.ana.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-10-2007, 06:52 AM
Stormdancer94's Avatar
Stormdancer94 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You want to know... Why?
Posts: 782
Send a message via AIM to Stormdancer94 Send a message via MSN to Stormdancer94
Default Re: Level for the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo View Post
I went with two 50+ and one 34.
So I'd be sure to train / joy seed your pokemon to around 50 for a breeze through the first four.
I don't know about Siler Trench though ,sorry.
Thnx Leo! I'll go look at Silver Trench Pokemon lvls, 99Floors... I'm doomed... Just got to floor 76 in Buried Relic, so if I can survive that then Silver Trench shouldn't be too hard....

Im doomed.
__________________
Those who fear evil are its greatest followers.

The Brood is growing!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-10-2007, 09:02 AM
Emily's Avatar
Emily Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Firin' mah lazarz!
Posts: 1,490
Send a message via AIM to Emily Send a message via MSN to Emily Send a message via Skype™ to Emily
Default Re: Level for the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer94 View Post
What level should I attempt the following dungeons?:

Fiery field (my lvl 47 Zapdos got pwned on the first floor!)
Thunder field or whatever it is
Northwind Field
Mt. Faraway
Silver Trench


I have a lvl 50 Blaziken and all three legendary birds, Latios, Latias, but Blaziken is my highest lvl.
Silver Trench is pretty easy if you just bring a Pokemon that has a move that will yhit everything in the room for the big monstor houses. I suggest maybe level 70 or so?
__________________
history is interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Midnight's Avatar
Midnight Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Midnight Send a message via MSN to Midnight Send a message via Skype™ to Midnight
Default Re: Level for the following:

Level 70 is too high.
I'd suggest level 40+ for Silver Trench.

<I got through it with Chikorita Lv.46 + Pikachu Lv.45>
__________________
Xx[Bio|VPP]xX
~*~

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-12-2007, 04:43 AM
Stormdancer94's Avatar
Stormdancer94 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You want to know... Why?
Posts: 782
Send a message via AIM to Stormdancer94 Send a message via MSN to Stormdancer94
Default Re: Level for the following:

Level 57 Blaziken with:
Peck
Slash
Ember
Flamethrower

Would that last? Any changes to Moveset? I just use Ember for Close range weak fire attack since Flamethrower only has 11PP and since Flamethrower can...Fly I guess it is good when I am out of sticks!

Oh, It also says for Silver Trench, that Lugia has a 99.99% Get rate, does he auto be-friend you or do you have to go thru the dungeon again once you have defeated him, I'll just use the Reviver seed trick if I have to ^^
__________________
Those who fear evil are its greatest followers.

The Brood is growing!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Haze's Avatar
Haze Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,895
Send a message via AIM to Haze
Default Re: Level for the following:

i was lvl 55 meganium with lvl 54 articuno and i cleared silver trench easily
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Yeah, but if you switched places with Scarlett Johanssen, and then felt her up, wouldn't you just be playing with yourself?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Midnight's Avatar
Midnight Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Midnight Send a message via MSN to Midnight Send a message via Skype™ to Midnight
Default Re: Level for the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer94 View Post
Level 57 Blaziken with:
Peck
Slash
Ember
Flamethrower

Would that last? Any changes to Moveset? I just use Ember for Close range weak fire attack since Flamethrower only has 11PP and since Flamethrower can...Fly I guess it is good when I am out of sticks!

Oh, It also says for Silver Trench, that Lugia has a 99.99% Get rate, does he auto be-friend you or do you have to go thru the dungeon again once you have defeated him, I'll just use the Reviver seed trick if I have to ^^

You might want to bring a Grass or Electric type with you.
Your moveset is ok...

Lugia has a very high chance of asking you to be recruited...unless you happen to be the unlucky 1% that isn't able to. ^^;
Make sure that your leader defeats it; I made a mistake and my partner defeated it, so I had to go through Silver Trench again. xD
__________________
Xx[Bio|VPP]xX
~*~

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-14-2007, 05:30 AM
Stormdancer94's Avatar
Stormdancer94 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You want to know... Why?
Posts: 782
Send a message via AIM to Stormdancer94 Send a message via MSN to Stormdancer94
Default Re: Level for the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post

You might want to bring a Grass or Electric type with you.
Your moveset is ok...

Lugia has a very high chance of asking you to be recruited...unless you happen to be the unlucky 1% that isn't able to. ^^;
Make sure that your leader defeats it; I made a mistake and my partner defeated it, so I had to go through Silver Trench again. xD
It says I have to bring a Water Type Pokemon with me?! What the. Anybody else have that? Cuz, unless Articuno counts, the highest water pokemon I got it my starter partner, Feraligatr, like lvl...30 something!
__________________
Those who fear evil are its greatest followers.

The Brood is growing!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Midnight's Avatar
Midnight Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Midnight Send a message via MSN to Midnight Send a message via Skype™ to Midnight
Default Re: Level for the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer94 View Post
It says I have to bring a Water Type Pokemon with me?! What the. Anybody else have that? Cuz, unless Articuno counts, the highest water pokemon I got it my starter partner, Feraligatr, like lvl...30 something!
You don't have to use it in battle. ^^;
When you bring it with you, go to the menu for Feraligatr, and choose 'Say Farewell'.
It will go back to its Friend Area. ^^
__________________
Xx[Bio|VPP]xX
~*~

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-15-2007, 01:42 AM
Stormdancer94's Avatar
Stormdancer94 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You want to know... Why?
Posts: 782
Send a message via AIM to Stormdancer94 Send a message via MSN to Stormdancer94
Default Re: Level for the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
You don't have to use it in battle. ^^;
When you bring it with you, go to the menu for Feraligatr, and choose 'Say Farewell'.
It will go back to its Friend Area. ^^
Oh, so...It doesn't go forever? That's only for the pokemon recruited INSIDE the dungeon?

Phew.

Just have to wait until somebody rescues me from Western Cave, then I can play.
__________________
Those who fear evil are its greatest followers.

The Brood is growing!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com