Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-15-2004, 04:26 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: The Hunt of Shinies

Chari looked up at the moon. She wondered how her old trainer was. Her old trainer had to give her up because he thought she was worthless. She was interrupted by an explosion not too far from here. Chari flew up and spotted a shiny Pokemon getting killed. She flew over there as fast as she could. She landed on the ground and roared. Charizard zard charizard CHARIZARD! She said in PokeLanguage, but his com said "Leave that Shiny Ponyta ALONE!" "Oh, another shiny here huh?" He said, looking at his Ponyta that he just caught with barbwire. "NIEGH!!!!" Chari understood, but remembered him somehow. She changed from her angry mood to her curious mood. Chari shook her head and growled.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 03-15-2004, 11:20 PM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

Jenny lay there where the gyrados had set her down. She was weak from fear and from being held somewhat tightly by the pokemon. She turned her head to see more hunters taunting a shiney Ponyta.

"No..." she tried to yell, but trailed off. She attempted to lift her body off the ground, but she was far too tired. So she watched in horror as Chari tried to fend off the evil men.
Old 03-15-2004, 11:24 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

OCC: Damn it you guys always start without me.

IC:
Salamandra was flying all over the world enjoying the pretty scenery. Then something caught his eye. Workers were destroying the peaceful land and building it into a Parking Lot. "Evil wretches" thought Salamandra. He had to do something to save those pokemon that were having thier homes stolen. He scooped them all up and brought them to a new village.
Old 03-16-2004, 12:30 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Chari blew fire at the hunter and he was burnt to a crisp. He was still alive though, but Chari threw him far away into a city. The Ponyta whined as it wanted to get out of its cage. It was tired, because the cage was a shock cage. Chari motioned for the Ponyta to move out of the way. It moved and Chari blew fire at the middle of the cage. It melted, and the half fell on the ground. The Ponyta leaped out of the cage and landed on the ground. It's leg hurt really bad and the Ponyta bent it.

kbye

Old 03-16-2004, 09:50 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Weird Salamandra wondered after rescuing all those pokemon. A trainer just barely died. He could sense it. What's going on I like to give humans as much pain as possible. Hey whoever you are don't leave me out on the fun!
Old 03-21-2004, 02:54 PM
Jessu Offline

Chari went over to the injured Ponyta. She knew exactly where Ponytas lived, and she picked up the injured shiny Ponyta, and flew off with it.

It was a while since Chari took off, and she spotted the heard of Ponyta and Rapidash. She landed right beside it's mother, who was worried about her baby. The whole heard was sleeping, and Chari quietly put the Ponyta on the ground, and she curled up by her mother. Chari took off, back to her territory, to sleep in her cave where no one would see her during the day. She hid her fire from the opening, and the sun was rising, it was morning.

kbye

Old 03-21-2004, 07:04 PM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC sorry all, I was grounded for a long time, and I've missed to much to continue with my character, but later, I will probbably rejoin with a new character.
Old 04-02-2004, 11:43 PM
Jessu Offline

OOC: Ok.

kbye

Old 04-03-2004, 09:57 PM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack BWAHAHAHAHAHA *trips* So much for a good entrance.

Shiny Pokemon
Name: Tox
Species: Gengar
Description:
History: A hunted red gyarados passed away in a battle with humans, and became a gengar, yet he still is shiny, only now he is a black gengar rather than the normal purple. He is still bitter towards humans, but will usually put up with other pokemon
Old 04-03-2004, 10:31 PM
Jessu Offline

OOC: LOL accepted, again

kbye