Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-15-2004, 12:43 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou
Default Re: The Hunt of Shinies

Name: Mina
Pokemon: Shiney Ampharos, Dragonite, Raichu, Misdreavaus
Description: Long blonde hair, green eyes. Wears a white t-shirt and blue jeans.
History: Mina ran away from home to start a Pokemon quest. Her parents wanted her to be a nurse. She became a trainer because she loves Shiney Pokemon.
Personality: Stubborn. She rarely changes her mind and can be very caring. Easy to anger.

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 03-15-2004, 12:46 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: I used red text becase well, I'm a red gyarados, but if you wanna do the same thing sure, since black is the default color.

"Humans?!" I growled "Well, if they come here to my lake, they'll be in for a suprise." I said, my eyes gleaming with hatred.
Old 03-15-2004, 12:51 AM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

Jenny walked along a path, carrying a heavy backpack filled with supplies for her journey. She decided it was about time for a rest so she set down her things.

Suddenly, she heard very loud noises coming from the sky. She looked up and saw red and white lights passing over her head quickly. She peered through the darkness until she could make out quite a few helicopters.

"Hm, what could they want?" she wondered.

She noticed they were headed for the giant lake up ahead, but they seemed distracted. Since she sensed there was trouble about, she grabbed her things and followed them towards the lake.

After a couple minutes of jogging, she arrived at the lake. She decided it would be best to try and keep quiet because she thought she could hear soft noises.

"GYRADOS!"

At this, she jumped and crouched down. She hid behind a bush and looked toward the fierce sound. She spotted two creatures. One was reddish and in the water and the other she could hardly see because it was so dark in color.

She looked toward the sky as she saw the helicopters coming closer...

Last edited by silverfrost; 03-15-2004 at 01:04 AM.
Old 03-15-2004, 01:10 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Chari spotted helicopters and blew a powerful blast of fire at them, but it turned out they were fireproof.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 03-15-2004, 01:14 AM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

Now it clicked in Jenny's mind. These people were trying to hurt those pokemon.

The helicopter wasn't affected by the creature's fire attack, and seemed to keep advancing toward it.

"NO!" Jenny ran toward the two pokemon. "Don't hurt them!"

Just then, she realized she'd made a mistake in going near them.

The black and red creatures turned to look at her angrily.
Old 03-15-2004, 01:27 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Then, about 10 helicopters, 10 tanks, 10 people, and 10 warplanes came and surrounded the Pokemon and Jenny. Chari flew up in the air, and headbutted the warplanes. It made a dent, a real BIG dent. Then Chari killed the motor. She did that with the rest of the planes.

kbye

Old 03-15-2004, 01:44 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

The people in the planes jumped out into the lake, which turned out to be their biggest mistake, and their last, Gyarados were known to eat humans. I had a nice meal out of the jumpers, then turned towards the helicopters, and began lashing out with my tail and pulling them down underwater to feed on the people in those too.
Old 03-15-2004, 01:51 AM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Jenny thought about running away from all this destruction, but only for a moment. She knew these two pokemon were strong, but perhaps they needed some help. Reaching for her belt, she grabbed a pokeball and tossed out in front of her.

"Go, Sneasel!"

A fierce black pokemon with razorsharp claws stood in front of her, waiting for its command.

"Now, try and freeze those helicopters with a powerful ice beam!"

Sneasel did as it was told, and shot a huge blast of blue and white mist at one of the helicopters until it solidified over it. Unable to stay suspended in the air any longer, the helicopter fell to the ground.

"Yeah! One down, a lot to go..." Jenny said with doubt in her voice.
Old 03-15-2004, 01:54 AM
Jessu Offline

Chari made all the warplanes go down into the lake so the Gyarados can feed on the humans. She opened the tanks and roasted the people inside and dragged them to the edge of the lake. After he finished feasting, and I finished getting rid of the automobiles, we looked at the human still standing.

kbye

Old 03-15-2004, 01:58 AM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Seeing that the two mysterious pokemon were handling the situation, Jenny recalled her Sneasel. However, now she was terrified. She saw what they did to the other humans, and although they deserved it, she now feared for her life. She slowly started to back up, not knowing what they might do next.
Old 03-15-2004, 02:13 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

I saw a girl backing off, and I thought she might call even more humans, and my stomach couldn't hold much more, so I whipped out my tail, and held her above the water, when something told me that I shouldn't hurt her. so I said to her "Gyaaa, Gyaarado." and her pokecom said "Stay here, don't run, and you won't be harmed."
Old 03-15-2004, 02:52 AM
Jessu Offline

Chari's tail revealed part of her coat and the Gyarados's. The light of the full moon helped too. Chari looked at the Red Gyarados holding the girl, but not eating her like most Gyarados do.

kbye

Old 03-15-2004, 03:21 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

As I looked at the girl, a wave of memories hit me, this was the girl who released me into the wild when my trainer was just going to flush me down the toilet! I had almost forgotten about it...

"It's a worthless pokemon, there's no point in it even living!" A boy with brown hair was yellling.
"Just because it's not powerful doesn't mean you should kill it!" a little girl with the same color of hair cried.

"Yeah? Well you're still young and don't know anything about being a good pokemon trainer, leave this to the grown-ups." he said, as he walked towards the toilet with a fishbowl in his hands. Then, The girl pushed the boy, knocking him down, but before he fell, she took the fishbowl and ran...

I set the girl down on dry land at the edge of the lake, and lie down flat in the shallows, a sign of submission.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me doing that, if you don't like it, tell me, and I'll delete this post, but I thought it would add more to the story, and if you don't mind, this would be a good time to recognize me.

Last edited by Sephiroth; 03-15-2004 at 03:45 AM.
Old 03-15-2004, 03:31 AM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC: Are you talking about Mina there because she hasn't come into the story yet. The character Gyrados was holding is Jenny. Forgive me if I'm mistaken. ^^;
Old 03-15-2004, 03:38 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfrost
OOC: Are you talking about Mina there because she hasn't come into the story yet. The character Gyrados was holding is Jenny. Forgive me if I'm mistaken. ^^;
I'll edit the post, I meant it to be you.

EDIT: edited, it refers to jenny rather than mina.

Last edited by Sephiroth; 03-15-2004 at 03:46 AM.