Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-06-2007, 07:38 PM
NeonTrainer Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Taking Back the World [RP]

Andrew returned dry from the water pulse. "Hey, I'm back. So whats going on?"
Old 07-06-2007, 07:43 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Robin glanced over looking towards Andrew.

Oh, Hey Andrew, Alex and Joseph have just woken up, We were just discussing the strange marks we have.

Axari bounced around full of energy and jumped on top of a shelf.

Axari what's up with you?, Axari then jumped onto another ledge, I do'nt know for some reason im full of energy lets play!

Sorry Axari we need to stay here with the others for now, I promise we'll play later.

Axari nodded and bounced around the room.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 07-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

Alex reclined against the pillows and watched the Jolteon pounce across the room. It landed on the edge of his bed and yanked the covers to the ground, pulling Violet along with them. The piplup, surprised by the sudden movement hopped into the air and playfully tackled the Jolteon to the floor.

"It sure is playful," Alex said casually to Robin. staring at the mark on his hand.

"Yeah," Robin responded, staring at the piplup and jolteon as they wrestled and frollicked around the room.

"Was there-," Alex cut off, embarrassed by the strange question he was about to ask. He tried again, "Was there any special reason that you came to Simac City? Because while I was at my last pokemon contest, these strange pokemon, I believe they were called the Regi's, yeah that was it, well they kind of told me to come here, but I had no idea why that was. But, i think it has something to do with these marks, like they somehow connect us all ya know?" Alex finished, waiting for Robin to respond.

BRYCExKAT
Old 07-07-2007, 08:32 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Robin watched Piplup and his Jolteon scramble around the room, Good to see their getting along, Robin smiled.

We'll all my life i've heard calls of the legendary Pokemon, Lugia, Ho-Oh and Celebi, I share a special bond with them all, Mostly Celebi who I see on rare occasions, Then before I came here I saw Celebi again before it dissapeared into the sky, So I got signal to come to Sadora and possibly find these Pokemon, Perhaps thats what these marks are for.

Old 07-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

"OH, sorry, my name is Rikku." I replied quickly.

It took you long enough. Torrent commented.

"Oh shut it." I snapped.

We finally came to shore, but the wind was howling and rain was coming down quickly. Torrent rather liked it, but we had to find shelter. We made our way thorugh town, which looked to be empty.

"Thats weird." I thought out loud. "No one's here, or at least outside."

There was a crackle from a PA. 'Everyone is to get to the nearest building and remain there until further notice.'

It seems a little odd for a storm don't you think? Torrent asked Shoku.

I think its a bit more than a storm. He answered. We better get inside still.

There was a Pokemon Center near by, and I looked at Shoku before going inside. "What do you mean more than a storm? Uh, never mind, you and Twyla turn invisible and let torrent know if anything interesting happen. Torrent you wait by the door."

They all nodded and the two legendarias disappeared while Torrent stood by the door, still in my sight.

OOC: Okay Gaby, we met up with Mew's charry, and know we're in Simac city, getting inside the Pokemon Center and out of the storm.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"Hmmm, well-" Alex began to respond to Robin, when he was cut off by the screaming of a siren somewhere outside the window. It honked and screeched for at least two minutes before the intercom over their heads announced the approaching storm. It then went on to say that they should take cover somewhere within the pokemon center.

"We've got to get somewhere safe," Alex shouted to Robin over the loud siren. "C'mon," he continued, yanking the cords and IVs off of his body and scrambled to the door. Violet flopped over to his heels and followed him, as did Robin and his Jolteon.

BRYCExKAT
Old 07-08-2007, 09:30 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Robin then stopped, A huge power began to overtake his whole body, His mark started glowing like crazy then went a deep red.

What's happening!, Robin clenched onto his left hand and shouted in pain.

He ran outside into the storm and looked up into the sky, It turned a deep red like his mark, Then all of a sudden a huge call came from a Pokemon of some sort.

That...That... That is Ho-Oh's call!

Then his arms began to make a red and black marked pattern, He fell to the ground onto his knee's, He began to have an evil look and so did his Jolteon.

Old 07-08-2007, 09:26 PM
MewsoBlue Offline
Amateur Trainer

Tarisha nodded as Rikku introduced herself. “Names’ Tarisha!” She called over to her, making herself heard over the sounds of her Salamences wingbeats, as well as over the howl of the wind that was starting to pick up.

Salamence beat his wings faster, having to fight the wind as they began to approach the shore. Once they finally reached land, Tarisha hopped off, returning Salamence to his pokeball. It would be slower on foot then flying, but with this wind, she didn’t want Salamence to exhaust himself. Plus, lighting was an ever present danger.

Tarisha was silent as she looked around at the deserted streets of Simac. She heard Rikku’s comment, and was wondering herself. When the PA system went off, she jerked in surprise at the sudden noise.

“Everyone inside, why, whats going on?” She began to wonder. True, this was a bad storm, but it wasn’t enough to make everyone stay indoors. Still, she didn’t have much time to wonder. She followed Rikku to the pokemon center, stopping dead in her tracks when she finally noticed the two legendaries before her. She was going to ask where they had come from, but they disappeared, and Tarisha figured she could wait until she was inside to ask.

Shivering and soaking wet, Tarisha entered the pokemon center.

Apologies to: All who joined my old RP Omega Revolt, and all who PMed me since July. I had a busy schedule and multiple computer programs, after which I lost this site. Having just gotten back, I apologize for never starting the rp, and for not replying to PM’s. I wasn’t trying to ignore you!
Old 07-09-2007, 03:48 AM
Negative Zone Offline

"Rain..." Alakazam said.

"Great, rain, just my favorite thing," Dusty said sarcasticly.

"Well, c'mon, we're almost there," Torterra stated.

Soon they were there, and protecting themselves from the storm.

"Guys, I suppose you deserve a rest. It was a long walk," Dusty said. He tried to dry himself off by shaking his whole body. Then he looked at all the people staring at him. "Uh... Hi."
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Old 07-09-2007, 06:06 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: huncrew, i didnt know what you wanted to do with this, so i just did this, hope it's okay:

Alex stared out through the sliding glass doors at Robin, who had just fallen to his knees. A black form overtook him and Alex ran out to see what was wrong with Violet trailing at his heels. A sudden flash of lightning revealed an evil smile spread over Robin's face as he stood and faced Alex, his Jolteon staring directly at them. They just stood staring each other down, until Robin ran toward Alex.

"Robin, what are you doing?" Alex screamed at the boy who had just recently been his friend. "I've got to snap him out of this," Alex whispered to his Piplup. "You are the only chance, you have got to stop them!" he screamed above the clash of thunder.

"I understand!" Violet responded, getting in a battle stance.

"Do whatever you can to avoid the electric attacks, if you get hit, it will all be over!" He informed her, eyeing the boy and his jolteon who were getting closer by the second.

"Okay, now Violet use Bubble to distract them and follow it up with Water Pulse, maybe it will bring them back!" Alex commanded her.

Violet rose into the air, emitting a shower of beautiful bubbles which caught the attention of Robin and Axari. She then fired a pure pulse of water straight at the two attacking fiends.

"This had got to work!" Alex screamed to no one in particular.

BRYCExKAT
Old 07-20-2007, 11:56 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC: Is this still alive, I'll post anyway..

IC:
Robin and Axari both stared with evil eyes into Alex,

The an evil tone came upon him, Axari destroy the puny Piplup!

Axari nodded and unleashed a huge Electrical Wave which hit Piplup making it crash into the wall behind it.