Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby
Default Re: Taking Back the World [RP]

OOC: Wait, did Torrent stop the Flamethrower?

IC:

Chou watched as the Air Cutter attack came straight for her, yet Setsuko didn't give an order. That's when it hit Chou, she knew what she was planning.

"Now! Tailwind!"

There was a sudden gust of air that blew straight behind Chou, giving her a speed boost. She flew up, dodging the Air Cutter, flying back down and now behind the Crobat.

"Now, Psychic Ball!"

Chou made a Shadow Ball infront of her, shooting it straight towards Crobat. Then, her eyes went purple again, the Shadow Ball now turning the same shade of purple. It flew even faster now, only a few seconds away from Crobat. Setsuko looked at Akio, noticing his face of confusion.

"I may not be a coordinator, but I sure know how to combine moves!"

OOC: I didn't post in Mio's side because I don't know if the Flamethrower was stopped or not, and I hope it's not bad that my charries' Pokemon can combine their moves together.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 07-03-2007, 03:59 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Robin and his Pokemon were now headed into deeper parts of Sadora, He was taking a look at a lot of the wildlife around him, All of a sudden a quick burst flew from the sky as a net surrounded Axari.

Axari!, Do'nt worry I'll get you!

He sprinted after two people in black suits carrying his Jolteon, Hey get back here!, What do you think you're doing with my Pokemon!, Let's go Blade!

Out came his Blade his Meganium, Robin hopped on the back of it and started towards the crooks, To his notice the crooks had then sent out some Pokemon ready for a battle, They had been lead right into a cave where it was damp and mucky.

Hey Kid, We do'nt want you messing with us ok?, Go Aggron!, And Go Magneton!

You're gonna regret you ever messed with me!, Come on out Kix!, Out came his Swampert, Lets do this 2 on 2 then, Blade, Kix you ready?

They both nodded with great confidence.

Alright!, Kix use Water Pulse on Aggron, And Blade use Bullet seed at Magneton!

Kix went straight in and got a direct hit that weakened the Aggron.

Aggron, Get back up then use Hyper Beam!

The Glowing coming from Aggron ready for a huge blast ment that Robin only had one thing to do.

Kix use Hyper Beam aswell!

The two beams of light collided and a blast knocked them both ofcourse.

Meanwhile Blade used Bullet Seed to try and get a Hit on Magneton.

Magneton dodge it and go in with Shock Wave!

Blade took a furocious hit but it was not put off by it, Use Solar Beam at full power! It took a little while to charge up but it finally came and a huge blast went straight for Magneton, It took a huge hit and fell to the floor, Aggron and Kix were both unable to fight so they go returned immeadiatly.

Kix return good job return, We'll done to you too Blade great job.

The Crooks then treid to sprint away but Robin was'nt in the mood this time, Blade Vine whip!, It wrapped the vines around the crooks and slammed them against the wall, Releasing Axari in the bag.

Now Blade razor leaf to open the bag!, It tore open and Axari hopped out and shook itself around.

As for you crooks, Do'nt ever come near me or my Pokemon again got that?, They mumbled and ran off.

Now lets get out of here and away from this area.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 07-03-2007, 04:29 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: No torrent didn't stop the Flamethrower, and yes you can combine your moves Gaby since you're a co-ordinator. I'll let you post your other charry's POV before I post again.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:32 PM
MewsoBlue Offline
Amateur Trainer

Tarisha sat mounted on her Salamences back as it flew over the vast featureless surface of the ocean. Below her, she could make out the shapes of schools of water pokemon, and occasionally could see the spouts of Wailord surfacing for air, and spot the serpentine shape of a Gyarados. If she hadn’t been so eager to get to Sadora, she might have tried to capture a few of the water types she saw below, but as it was, she simply urged her Salamence to fly faster.

Finally, she could make out the dark shape of a landmass on the horizon. Sadora, it was there. She patted her Salamences neck as it flew onward, the landmass on the horizon coming swiftly closer. Soon, she could make out the terrain she was heading for, and after a short while, the waters beneath them started becoming significantly shallower, and slowly made way into the soft sands of a beach. Still. Tarisha and her Salamence flew on. She knew these boundaries would be guarded, and she needed to get inland swiftly to avoid patrols. Just then however, her Salamence slowed, gazing down at the terrain below.

“What is it?” Tarisha inquired, speaking up to be heard over the sound of her Salamences wingbeats.

“Below.” It said simply, its gaze not wavering.

Tarisha looked down, and saw several swiftly moving forms, accompanied by several flashes of light, and then a small explosion.

“A pokemon battle.” She breathed.

Without having to be told, her Salamence banked, and started to circle lower for a better view.

Apologies to: All who joined my old RP Omega Revolt, and all who PMed me since July. I had a busy schedule and multiple computer programs, after which I lost this site. Having just gotten back, I apologize for never starting the rp, and for not replying to PM’s. I wasn’t trying to ignore you!
Old 07-03-2007, 10:18 PM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

OOC: sorry i took so long to post

Dark Green:Alex
Orange: Violet/Piplup
Dark Blue:Velo/Luxray
Purple: Yonda/Milotic
Brown: Rubell/Regirock
Light Green: Lustro/Registeel
Yellow: Polad/Regice
Pink: Any other character

IC:

Alex looked down in pure disgust at the huge Muk that lay squirming and wiggling before him. Without warning, it threw yet another ball of smoking grime at him, and splattered against the wall behind him like the last.

"This is getting ridiculous, come on out Velo!"
Alex said calmly, tossing a shimmering ball at the Muk. He was surprised to see that the gross pokemon absorbed the pokeball! But, without fail, red light erupted in front of his eyes and Velo, a handsome Luxray squeezed out of the Muk.

"There you are, use Thunderbolt!" Alex screamed, and in unision with its trainer's words, Velo rose into the air and fired a pure bolt of electricity at the Muk, causing it to recoil in pain and slouch against the wall.

"I've got this now!" Velo laughed, turning to Alex and waiting for his command.

"Finish it off with CRUNCH!" Alex yelled out that last word and the Luxray dodged and dove its way over to the slime pokemon and bit down hard on its head, causing it to black out.

"Shall we catch it?" Velo asked in a deep, gruff voice.

"Yeah right,"
Alex laughed, disgusted at the thought of capturing such a repulsive pokemon. "Let's just get to the ferry," he continued, walking out of the alley, into the blinding sunlight of the outside. Gazing around, he asked, "Now where is that ferry?"
With a groan, he soon saw a sign at the water's edge reading: FERRY CLOSED!

"Oh well," Alex groaned. "I guess we'll have to take the alternative way," he continued, while pulling out Velo's pokeball and returning him. While still feeling around in his shirt pocket, he grabbed a second pokeball and threw it out at the overlapping waves on the shore. Out came a sleek, beautiful Milotic, which sighed with pleasure at finally getting out of its pokeball.

The boy jumped upon her back saying, "Okay Yonda, off to Simac City!"

She responded with the usual, "Hang on tight!" Her voice was pure and smooth, that of which you would expect from a model. And they were off toward their destiny!

BRYCExKAT
Old 07-04-2007, 07:08 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Axari, Are you ok after all that, Robin said with a concerned look.

The Jolteon smiled and said, Im fine.. I wanted to attack those crooks so bad though!

Yeah we took care of them though.

They carried on walking through Sadora, They were headed to Simac City first to meet some others, Robin then started saying, We need some better transport than our feet, Better start looking for a train of some sort.

Axari nodded in agreement, They both set off looking for anything that would help them get there quicker, After a long time looking they found nothing, Just a lot of tourists.

Old 07-04-2007, 01:19 PM
NeonTrainer Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: I need huncrew to post after me.

IC: Floatzel came out of the sewer and fell onto the concrete pavement. "It stinks, bad down there!" Floatzel moaned holding its nose. "Well did you find a way out?" Andrew said. "Yes, to the north east theres a way out." "Ok return Floatzel." ; Floatzel was returned to its pokeball while Andrew and Armaldo ran to the north east. Soon after Andrew and Armaldo made it to the north east and found a person wandering around. The person had pokeballs on their belt and was looking for a way out.

"Excuse me, are you perhaps a trainer?" Andrew said walking up to Robin.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:42 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC: I sure will post!

IC:
As Robin and Axari were tired after searching for some transport all that time they slumped against a wall, But then he noticed another person walk up to him and ask him a question, He assumed he was a trainer.

Oh Hi there, Yes I am a trainer and im guessing you are too?, Anyway I've only just got to Sadora off the ship and already had my Jolteon pinched by crooks, I got him back though, Anyway Im Robin from Mauville City and who might you be?

Old 07-04-2007, 02:48 PM
NeonTrainer Offline
Master Trainer

"Andrew, from Fortree City. Well I haven't got attacked by crooks yet." ; At that moment 2 men in black suits rolled into scene and the both of them threw one pokeball each releasing a Golem and Crobat. "I spoke too soon, so you wanna battle these punks Robin?" "Yeah, lets." "Rollout Golem!" yelled one of the men as Golem rolled quickly tearing up the ground as it progressed. "Water Pulse Armaldo!" ; A pounding wave of water launched out knocking away the Golem.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:57 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Ok lets do this, We'll teach these guys not to mess with us, Axari return!

The Jolteon was returned and Robin unclicked a Pokeball from his belt, Lets see how you like this!, Go Kix!, Out popped his Swampert ready for battle.

Crobat use Wing Attack!

Kix Dodge it then follow up with Ice Beam!

A huge blast of Ice came from Kix as it knocked the Crobat out of the sky, The Crobat then got up and dived in for an Air Cutter, Robin laughed and simply pointed, Kix hit him hard with Ice Punch when he gets up close!

Crobat collided with the Swampert's fist and fell to the floor, Nice going Kix you sure showed him, Now as for you! Robin said pointing at one of the men in black suits, Your going to get out of here, But I'll help you with that, Kix use Hydro Pump! The Blast of water hit the man hard as he went flying into some bushes.

Old 07-04-2007, 03:04 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

OOC: Gah... sorry Saraibre, I forgot ._.;

IC:

Before Akio could react, the Flamethrower hit Mio head-on, pushing it back. It had burn marks in a lot of her vines, but she wasn't gonna give up. She shook it off, her vines starting to spread out.

"Mio, show that Houndoom what a good Brick Break is!"

Mio nodded and rushed over towards the Houndoom, jumping up before the red markings in her fingers started to glow white. She started to slam her fingers at the Houndoom with quite some force.

OOC: There we go...

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 07-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: Hee, I'm having fun on my Red game.

IC: Torrent without knowing continued his Aqua Tail attack and slammed it into the Houndoom's side. The other Rocket who own the Electivire threw out another Pokeball, releasing a Pidgeot.

"Use Twister!" He commanded.

The bird flapped its powerful wings and a massive twister was headed for Torrent. Out of nowhere a second one appeared mad of sand. Then there was a blast of green fire that landed head on the Pidgeot. Tearess had finally come back to her senses, thanks to the Earthquake attacks.

"Alright, now both of you use Giga Impact!"

With an all out charge, Tearess slammed into the Pidgeot, Torrent into the Houndoom.

Thats for being overly advantageous! Torrent exclaimed.

Adding to the Crobat, now every other Pokemon of the Rockets was down and out. They looked at their Pokemon in surprise and shock, then at us, who were ready for another wave. They returned there Pokemon and pushed a button on a pager. A navy blue helicopter appeared out of no where, dropping smoke bombs covering everything. It choked the air and it was difficult to breathe. Tearess flapped vigorously and blew the smoke away, but when we could see again, they were gone. I looked up to where the helicopter was.

"Well, that was fun." I said sarcastically.

Tearess jumped up and down happily in her victorious glow. Torrent glared up at where I was looking and snorted.

They show up again I'll smash that flying metal machine to bits.
Old 07-04-2007, 03:33 PM
NeonTrainer Offline
Master Trainer

"Lets finish this, Blast them with another Water Pulse!" ; A pounding wave of water knocked out the other man in black suit while the other ran away. "Good job Robin, now lets go, there might be more coming after us." ; He nodded his head and Andrew, Robin, Armaldo, Axari and Kix ran making turns and running straight till they ran into Torrent.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:39 PM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

Riding atop the majestic Miltoic's back was not comfortable, in fact Alex now sported aches and pains in various places on his body. He was relieved to see the waves in front of them clear to show a towering skyscraper, with its base resting on the land known as Simac City.

"Alright, Yonda, we've made it, now to get there quickly, use Aqua Tail!" Alex screamed above the crash of waves. Instantly, Yonda rose out of the water and her tail collided with the surface, causing them to shoot off toward the land at at least ninety miles per hour.

"Okay, Yonda that's enough, slow down!" Alex said as they were entering shallow water. Seeing as she was not slowing, Alex repeated the command. Again she did not stop, and Alex was worried now, for the water was only about 8 feet deep here and they were sure to crash. "YONDA STOP!!!" Alex yelled in her ear.

"I can't, something is wrong with the current in this area!" She screamed in return.

Thinking of nothing else to do, Alex pulled out her pokeball and braced himself for impact.
"Okay, return," he said weakly, feeling her slip out from under him. Suddenly he was sailing through the air toward the land, still going way too fast. It was at that moment that he hit the sand, scraping along for at least ten feet before stopping and groaning out of pain. His wrist hung limply, and it felt as though it were broken. Alex pulled himself to his feet with his free hand and dusted the sand from his body. Then, holding his hurt arm in his other, Alex crossed the beach and entered the streets of the city, only to be met by a group of people and pokemon rushing past.

"Hey, the exit is to the northeast!" A large Floatzel cried, as it ran in unision with its partner, who had at that moment just passed Alex. Alex glanced down, and was shocked to see that the boy had a strange mark similar to his on his hand.

"Wait, please help!" Alex screamed at the group, causing them to turn and look in his direction.

BRYCExKAT
Old 07-04-2007, 06:51 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Robin paused to see a trainer chasing after then,

Oh Hey there, Im Robin Who might you be?

The mark on his hand started to glow a bright white once again, Why does that keep happening?, Robin looked to the other trainer noticing a mark on him aswell, Hey, You have a strange mark too, Atleast im not the only one, Something strange is going on with these marks and im keen to know what it is, Anyway what was it you were asking for?