Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Taking Back the World [RP]

OOC: Must I say again that you do not start with your legendaries right away. You need to find where the Council has hidden them first due to the plot.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:24 PM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

OOC: I understand that. I'm just having them no me and be my friends. My character doesn't know that they'll become mine and that the Council hides them first.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:29 PM
MewsoBlue Offline
Amateur Trainer

(ooc: Sorry I've taken so long to post, my computer was gliching)

A soft gentle breeze rose up, stirring the sands of a small strip of beach. The waters of the ocean were stirred from their glassy stillness, rippling into slight waves that lapped at the beach, starting to erase a set of footprints that lay along the waters edge. The footprints traveled down the beach, keeping to the edge of the water, until they veered inland a few feet, leading up to a figure sitting upon the sand, gazing out upon the waters.

The figure was that of a teenage girl, of about eighteen years of age. The breeze stirred her long earth-brown hair, causing it to dance in the air behind her. Her skin was lightly tanned by the sun, the result of long hours spent out of doors. On her head a green bandana was tied, a white pokeball symbol arranged so that it was face frontward. A lose black tank-top ruffled slightly in the wind, with its odd blood-red marks shifting around as it blew. A pair of dark grey, and rather well worn jeans was supported by a small belt, onto which three pokeballs were clipped, signaling the girls status as a pokemon trainer. The girl, Tarisha Jansho by name, gazed out at the ocean with her sky-blue eyes, immersed in thought.

“Where are they?” Was her primary thought, followed by “Why can’t I enter?”. For years, Tarisha had been chasing after the three legendary beasts of Jhoto, Suicune, Raikou, and Entei. Once, when she was so close to finding them, she almost lost her life in the search, but was saved by the beasts. Now, though she had scoured the regions for them, they seemed to have vanished. Their was only one placed left that she had yet to search, the Sadora region. She had already tried once to enter the region, and had found its boards guarded by men who refused to let her past. Now, she sat alone on the beach, looking out across the ocean towards where she knew Sadora lay, wondering. Where were the beast? Why was she not allowed into the Sadora region? What else could she do? Frustrated, Tarisha lay back on the sand with a sigh. She was tired, and it wasn’t long before the gentle sound of the waves and the heat of the sun’s rays sent her into a deep sleep.

Tariha slept under the mid-day sun, and as she slept, she dreamed. In her dreams, she saw the legendary beasts. But something was wrong. They were crying out, but she could not understand their words. But from their cries, she could tell they were in pain. Shadowy figures stood around them, though Tarisha could not make any features out. All of the shadowy figures were looking up at the legendary beasts and smiling. Tarisha tried calling out, trying to make them stop, but she could make no sound. However, just then, all three legendary beasts looked right at her, and spoke one word. “Sadora”

Tarisha sat up with a gasp, sweating under the sun. “A dream, it was only a dream.” She said to herself, still shaking slightly. However, as she looked down, she saw a strange mark had appeared on her hand. Three circles, all joined in the middle, with three paw-prints in the center. Tarisha stared in shock, then reached down to her belt. She knew what she had to do now.

Tarisha unclipped a pokeball from her belt, and opened it. In a flash of red light, a large blue dragon apperd, its red wing flaring outwards. It was Tarisha’s Salamence. Swiftly, she climbed up on its back. “We’re going to Sadora.” She said to the dragon, patting its neck. The salamence nodded, then took flight, flying full speed to Sadora.

Apologies to: All who joined my old RP Omega Revolt, and all who PMed me since July. I had a busy schedule and multiple computer programs, after which I lost this site. Having just gotten back, I apologize for never starting the rp, and for not replying to PM’s. I wasn’t trying to ignore you!
Old 07-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBoy View Post
OOC: I understand that. I'm just having them no me and be my friends. My character doesn't know that they'll become mine and that the Council hides them first.
OOC: Sorry, I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about hunchcrew. Should of said that. Sorry. It okay as long as you post Mew.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:56 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

OOC: Oh sorry, I'll twist the story to make it fit in do'nt worry.

IC:
After a long trip Blade finally came to a grinding hault, Staring up at the ship he looked they were finally at the ship.

Im...Im so sorry... Fai said as it drifted towards the sky,

Robin was looking up wondering what was going on, Fai?, What's happening?

After that the Celebi has disappeared, A twinkle of light shimmered down before him and soon went away.

Alright guys, We need to get to Sadora that's for sure.

They all climbed onto the ship as it set sail, Robin clung on to his Pokeballs and stared out to sea, Thinking to himself,

I wonder what's going to happen when we get to Sadora...

Formerly known as huncrew

Last edited by HorrorScope; 07-03-2007 at 07:08 AM.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:14 PM
NeonTrainer Offline
Master Trainer

Andrew waited for an answer but then he heard the cries of the legendary birds. He heard Zapdos's first, then Articuno's, and lastly Moltres's. "Armaldo, did you hear that? I'll have to go." Andrew said running off to where the cries were sounded. Andrew made some turns and sometimes ran straight to find his way through Simac City but he couldn't. "Look Andrew." ; Armaldo pointed at the sewer. "What about it?" "Send out Floatzel, maybe Floatzel can go through the sewer line and find a way out of here." "Well alright, go Floatzel" Andrew yelled through a pokeball into the air releasing Floatzel. "Floatzel, go through this sewer and see if theres a way out." "Through the sewer?! Do you know whats even in there?!! No way!"

"Well ok, you win Floatzel." Andrew said looking away but then pushed Floatzel in. Before Floatzel could hit the sewer water, he used Aqua Jet spinning around with water covering most of Floatzel. Floatzel speeded through the sewer looking for another way out.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: I really need Gaby to post after this.

IC: Tearess was in a quare face off with the Police mounted on a Fearow and another officer on a Crobat.Without warning my blue Flygon went and head bashed the Fearow using Dragon Rush. Then the Crobat saw this as a chance to strike with a Wing Attack, but Tearess swerved around it and countered with Dragonbreath. Our good fortune was not to last however. The Fearow attacked Tearess with Drill Peck, knocking me off of her while the other person trapped her in a net. Between my and the ground, I had a good hundred feet to fall before a painful welcom from the ground. I thought that I would really end up in trouble, but there was an uplifting force that stopped me in midair. I was being held up by some invisible force. After thinking for a second, I knew who it was.

"Well hi Twyla, you couldn't of been her at a better time!"

She turned visible and smiled happily. Unfortunately, Tearess was caught too late by the arrival of Shoku and they both crashed, getting a shock from the net. He came back up, and I got onto Twyla's back. Shoku turned visible as well and wasn't happy.

"Alright lets tell these people who they're messing with!" I exclaimed. "Mist Ball and Luster Purge!"

They both began to charge forward, me almost falling off because of Twyla's sudden speed. They both formed a sphere of light energy in their claws.

"Crobat Air Cutter!"

"Fearow Mirror Move Crobats attack!"

There moves proved to be too late to attack as Twyla's and Shoku's attacks were coming at them at blinding speed. With that blow, Fearow and Crobat became too weak to fly any longer, but their mounts tried to flee the area. There was a large crash in the distance. Twyla flew about happily in a summersault, then catching me again in the nick of time before I fell again.

"You know, right now I'm not liking gravity all that much." I commented.

Twyla laughed at my remark. We better go back down there and find Tearess.

I nodded looking at Shoku. "You have some explaining to do."

Yes I know, all in good time.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

OOC: And post I shall!

IC:

After a lot of catching up, they both asked the same thing at the same time.

"So why did you come to Sadora?"

They both blinked twice, laughing a bit before Setsuko answered first.

"Well... remember Mioki? She told me about this place and I decided to come over! What about you Akio-Kun?"

When he was going to answer, the sudden feeling that they weren't alone flushed through him. He quickly grabbed Setsuko's hand and ran to behind a tree, holding Setsuko close to him.

"Stay quiet... we're not alone..."

Tsubame flew towards the same tree, hiding in the leaves and watching with her big, red eyes. She noticed the incredible blush Setsuko had, which almost caused her to laugh. She slowly looked up at Akio, trying to hide her blush.

"O-Okay... I'll be... quiet..."

Akio kept watching over his shoulder, wondering who exactly was he feeling. He tried to hide the fact that he was starting to blush by moving his face, out of Setsuko's view. Setsuko had noticed the blush already, in which she smiled ad kept quiet, not saying a word.

OOC: That's your cue Saraibre? If memory serves, your charry was close to mine, but I'll edit the post if need be.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 07-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: Yay! Finally interaction!

IC: Twyla put me back on solid ground, kind of embarassed that she almost threw me off of her back without her remembering that I was on her.

"Oh forget about it." I said. "As long as I'm not flat it alright. We'll have to work on that later."

Shoku looked over, hearing some movement a ways off. He looked at Twyla and they both nodded, turning invisible once again. I knew that if it was the Police again, we'd give them a surprise attack. If it wasn't, thats why they were invisible, so no one would see them.

"Alright lets go and find Tearess." I said, looking like I was talking to no one in particular.

We all went our separate ways, covering more ground would get the job done quicker. After walking for a few minutes, I saw sings of struggle and a familiar tail end coming out of a bush.

"Tearess is that you?" I asked.

She poked her net covered head out of the bush. It sure is! Now can you get me out of this net, its quite uncomfortable.

"Yeah, just hold on a second. Wait, why can't you cut it yourself, you have claws." I stated.

The flygon looked at her claws. Should of thought of that.

"No, you think?"

She took a little while cutting herself free, but it eventually she cut a hole big enough for her to escape her rope prison from. I heard faint voices from somewhere in the clearing. Tearess looked around in a most interesting manner, trying to determin where it was coming from. She tried walking around on her own to feet, but the shock from the net made her dizzy and she accidentaly head bashed the tree that I found two trainers standing behind.

"Hi." I said. "Can I help you with something?"
Old 07-03-2007, 02:03 PM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

Joseph had traveled a few miles and was not cold due to the wish that he made to Jirachi. The rest of Joseph's team were safely inside their pokeballs. After Joseph got far enough, it seemed as if his wish to be warm was wearing off.

Joseph decided that it would be a great idea to set camp and contineue the following day. He was tired of t raveleng for one day and was hungry also. He grabbed a little snack out of his bag and tore the wrapper open. Once open, he wenet from mini bites to monstrous bites, because of hunger.

After a few minutes of eating the snack, Joseph set up his tent an dlayed his sleeping bag inside. He changed into his sleeping clothes and climbed into the bag. He gently lay his head on the fire and turn off his lanter, so there would be no waste of oil. After a few hours of sleep, the mark on his wrist started to glow. He ran out side of his tent and looked around. Coming down from the sky like a shootong star was Jirachi and Deoxys.

"I know eiet's only been a day, but I miss you guys so much! Well since your here, might as well make tehe wish soon as possible. Jirachi, I wish for you to transport me teo the region of Sadora!" Jirachi granted Joseph's wish and took him and his pokemon to the new region of Sadora. When Joseph landed he was excited, because all of this was a new experience for him. This was nothing like Sinnoh and definetely not the same as SnowPoint City.

"Ha ha! Simac City, here I come!" Jirachi and Deoxys left.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Gaby Offline

Setsuko kept starring at Akio's eyes, sudden;y going into a daydream. The two of them, walking hand by hand in Sandgem's beach. She wanted to squeal, yet a voice behind them made her wake up from her daydream. Akio's hair just stood on end when he heard the voice.

"Hi. Can I help you with something?"

The two of them quickly let go of each other, Akio passing his hand through his hair and Setsuko twitching her fingers together. The two of them looked up at the newcomer, sorta embarrassedly.

"Hi... uhm... what's your name...? I'm Setsuko... Setsuko Kalamite..."

"Name's Akio Hakimuga... and you sure caught us by surprise there..."

Tsubame flew out of the leaves, flying down to Akio's shoulder and standing on one foot on said shoulder. She nodded, flapping her little wings in greeting.

"I'm Tsubame! I'm Akio's trusted companion! And I'm pretty strong for an ordinary Hoothoot!"

Akio rolled his eyes, muttering something under his breath.

"Showoff..."

Tsubame easily heard and glared at Akio.

"Hey, be thankful I can carry your weight when I fly!"

"Well... what's your name?"

OOC: Setsuko is talking to your charry, Saraibre, btw

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3
Old 07-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

"Oh, sorry about that. I'm Rikku Takara. And this..." I answered, looking over at Tearess.

She was too dizzy to even keep her head upright. She sat against the tree in a blank daze. I found this embarassing, knowing my most aerial co-ordinated Pokemon was now unable to keep herself standing without falling over.

"This is Tearess. We just had a mishap during our flight, thats why she's so dizzy."

Weren't we following one of them before? The Flygon asked, not really knowing which way I was.

I was about to answer, but there was a comotion in the bushes where we had just come from. Out of it came the same officer from the battle with the Fearow. Only he wasn't in a poloce uniform, but now a Team Rocket uniform.

"What do I have to do, get a restraining order against you?" I exclaimed.

"You're going to pay for that crash you caused." He threatened. "Go Electivire!"

The huge yellow and black pokemon emerged from its Pokeball, electricity brimming from its fur.

Okay, there is something going on thats bigger than I thought. I explained to myself. And my onle Pokemon thats immune to electric types is already out. Unless I use...no, I better not.

"Go Torrent!" I called out.

Out came my now extremely intimidating Feraligatr. The Rocket member looked at me like I was crazy.

"Your two friends aren't around to help you now?" He questioned mockingly. "Thats too bad."

Without warning a massive Thunderbolt attack was launched at Torrent. Tearess tried to get up, but I told her to recover from the net. Torrent moved out of the way just in time, but the other officer who was riding the Crobat appeared in the same Rocket uniform, having a familiar Houndoom and Golbat.

"If you're up to it, help would be greatly appreciated." I asked the other two.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:36 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Robin started to walk away from the point where he was staring out to sea from,

I need some companyt as this may be a long journey, Axari come on out!

A shine of bright light occured as Robin's Jolteon Axari was sent out.

Thankyou Robin, It's nice to get out sometimes, Axari smiled and followed Robin to the top deck, He handed Axari some small pellets of food, It ate them happily and sat down.

A strong gust of wind came across them as they were up the top of the ship, Robin clung onto a rail and so do Axari.

Hmm, That was a bit too strong to be normal wind... He remarked.

All of a sudden a white and orange light filled the sky, He gazed up in amazement as he knew this could only mean one thing, Lugia and Ho-Oh were closely upon them, He heard more calls of the legendary Pokemon from the sky like he had all his life.

What's this..? Robin said as a mark was appearing on his left hand, It took up the shape of a Shrine like figure, It started to glow brightly up into the skies, Wow, I wonder what this is, Could it mean tha-, Robin's words came to a pause as a huge horn was pulled and echoed around the whole ship.

After all that they departed the ship as they were now in Sadora, His adventure would now continue on from here, Axari looked up at him and gave a pleading look as it said, May I stay out for a little while longer to explore this new place with you please?

Robin gave in and smiled at his Jolteon, Certainly Axari were in this together.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 07-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Gaby Offline

OOC: Okay, in the SU, I know I put Tangela, but I meant Tangrowth x_x

Green = Mio/Tangrowth
Plum = Chou/Butterfree

Setsuko and Akio looked at each other, nodding before reaching for their belts. Akio took out a Quick Ball while Setsuko took out a Net Ball.

"Of course we're up to it! Let's go Chou!"

"Mio, you're up! And Tsubame, you'll sit this one out, 'kay?"

"Yeah, yeah..."

They both threw their respective Pokeballs in the air. Out of the Quick Ball came a Tangrowth and from the Net Ball came out a Butterfree.

"Finally! Some freedom! And a battle too! Akio, you don't know how long I've been wanting this!"

"Setsu-Chan... you rock..."

Setsuko grinned confidently, looking at the Crobat. She then pointed her finger at it, looking at Chou.

"Well, enough chit-chat! Chou, use Psychic on that Crobat!"

"Okay! Here goes!"

Chou's eyes turned purple as a purple aura started to surround the Crobat. Then, a sudden shake in the earth happened, like an...

"Mio! Earthquake!"

"Anything ya say boss!"

Since Chou was a flying type, it wouldn't hit her. But, it meant bad news for the Electivire, the Houndoom... and Torrent. Mio slammed her foot into the ground with force, causing the ground to shake madly.

"Oh, before I forget, nice to meet'cha Rikku!"

"Yeah! Same here!"

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3
Old 07-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Torrent smirked and added to the Earthquake attack with his own.

"Electivire jump and Thunderpunch!"

"Crobat Aircutter, Houndoom Flamethrower the overgrown vine knot!"

At this point, there was an attack going for everyone. Thunder Punch was coming at me that I could hit the Electivire with with Hydro Pump, also stop the Flamethrower with the same attack. I thought how I could get two with one shot.

"Torrent jump and use Hydro Pump!" I commanded.

Torrent jumped just as the electivire landed, pumeling it into more of the Eathquake with Hydro Pump. The force was so great it made him move upward into the air.

"Finish it off with Mud Sport and Aqua Tail!"

Torrent sprayed the Electivire in a mass of mud then before it could look up, slammed down hard on it with a powerful tail strike.

That wasn't any challenge. He grunted. Don't under estimate a Water Pokemon with power.

"We aren't done yet, stay focused!" I called out. "Nice to meet you two too!"