Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-01-2007, 06:29 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Taking Back the World [RP]

Its finally here! Thanks to all that signed up and were so patient with me. I apologize for this being so long. I wrote it out ahead of time out of sheer impatientce and its 3 1/2 pages long. Hee hee. Anyway, any questions go on the Discussion Thread and everyone have fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The waters lay still in the evening night air of Altomare. Many of the lights were dim or windows totally black as I walked down the stone sidewalk along the canal. I had a grey fleece jacket on, as it was cool outside abd would only get colder. I payed no real attention to where I was walking, I didn't need to. I automatically knew where I was going. Though if I was being more perceptive, I might have noticed the people that were following me.

I turned into an alley then walked under an entry that had been taken over by beautiful plants. Looking around for a second, I then walked down a set of old stone steps and a beautiful, almost unrealistic garden was before me. Putting my pack down, I took out a glass-like flute and blew a soft, metalic note. It hummed through the air. A red and white pokemon came rushing up to me and nuzzled my face. Following her, a blue and white one, giving me a friendly headbutt.

"I'm happy to see both of you too." I replied giving a hug to them both. "Its been awhile since my last visit hasn't it?"

Now the red one was nosing about my pockets. looking for something particular. I knew what she wanted without the bother of having to ask.

"You want to play with Tearess don't you Twyla?" I asked.

She nodded. And Brother wants to play with Torrent!

The blue one rolled his eyes, seeing there was no sense in arguing. I smiled and took out three pokeballs and threw them in the air. Out of them came a normal Charizard, Flygon and Feraligatr. Twyla happily flew around Tearess, my Flygon, and in a second they were happily playing tag.

"Well Shoku, are you just going to float about like a rock or what?"

That makes no sense. He commented before going after Torrent, my Feraligatr.

My Charizard was already relaxing, lying on her stomach watching the TV. I walked over and sat next to her, leaning against her side.

"Anything interesting Ashe?" I asked.

Watch. She answered.

I did. At first it was just the ending story about the canal races held not too long ago here in Altomare on the local news programme, but then some story caught my attention.

"Rumored reports of Team Rocket activity have been proven false after the Trainer that reported the crime, was arrested earlier today for attempted theivery and resisting arrest for both the Trainer and his Pokemon. Names will not be given out as to who the criminal is, or their Pokemon."

"A Pokemon and a trainer getting arrested?" I repeated. "Since when do owned Pokemon get arrested and go to jail?"

Since they put that new law in that hasn't been entirely passed yet. Ashe answered.

"But that doesn't make any sense." I added.

Before Ashe could say anything else, there was a comotion at the stairway. All activity came to a halt as special alw enforcement came barging in, along with a Crobat, Golbat, Houndoom, and Rhyperior.

"What the hell is going on?" I demanded.

"By the authority of the Sadora Police, the pokemon Latias and Latios are under arrest." One of the officers answered.

"What?"

A contraption of some kind was set on the ground and quickly started to spray out a translucent gas ino the air that was quickly filling the entire area.

"We're going to need you to leave now."

I looked at Twyla and Shoku. The Latias clearly didn't know what they were talking about, and neither did her brother, but that didn't stop him from hovering protectively infront of his only sibling. Torrent loomed silently in the water that he was just racing Shoku in, waiting for a signal from me as Tearess came down and stood on the other side of me.

"Now." The officer instructed.

I started walking towards the stair with Tearess and Ashe following me, Twyla questioning my actions through telepathy. Shoku stopped her worrying, knowing that I had a plan. All my other Pokemon knew as well.

"Tell me, what charges are they under exactly?" I asked, not turning to face them.

A different man answered; "These two are responsible for the drowning of Rya Takara a few years ago."

"Thats not possible."

The whole group looked at me after my quick response that I let pass my lips. I turned around, as did Ashe and Tearess.

"How so?"

Ashe then let out a powerful Flamethrower attack at the group and their Pokemon after Tearess's Sand Attack. Twyla rushed up to me and then out the stone steps while shoku and Torrent took the underwater passage that lead to the canals.

"I'm Rya Takara!" I answered. "Tearess Sand Tomb!"

With a few flaps of her wings, the flygon summoned a mighty sand twister and trapped the police along with there Pokemon. The three of us ran out into the city, soon meeting up with Twyla, Shoku and Torrent. I jumped onto Torrents back while Ashe and Tearess took to the sky. After riding through the maze of canals, we were soon ambushed by a flock of Honchcrow and Crobat, trying to bombard everyone with Shadow Ball attacks and the Crobat attacking Twyla and Shoku with Leech Life, pulling some down from their bodies. Tearess thought quickly and summoned a Sandstorm attack to put some distance between us and the pack of flying Pokemon. Torrent took his own action and started to swim backwards, trying to shoot the pursuers with Ice Beam, followed up with Ashe's Flamethrower.

We kept battling it out until we were halfway out to sea, when the chase had stopped and the Honchcrow and Crobat turned around and left. Not stopping, Torrent swam as fast as he could until we reached dry land. By now, it was well past midnight and after walking for an hour, we all collapsed under the fatigue. Twyla came over to me, with concern, hoping that I was alright. Shoku came over and reashured her that I was only extremely over tired. Picking me up, she placed my as comfortably as she could under a tree, figured out how to return the three others to ther Pokeball and did so. The her and her brothers attention was brought to my right hand, where a mark appeared on the back of it.

So, it is that time. Shoku said, looking into the moon.

That old myth. Its real now isn't it? She asked laying next to me.

Her sibling nodded. He looked back at the moon, wanting some kind of answer from it before laying down on the other side of me and eventually all fell asleep.

Back in Altomare, an officer was standing on the edge of the city, glaring into the horizon of where we had escaped. He flipped a cell phone open and dialed a number as a pair of Crobat came to him with bloody down in their fangs.

"Sir, the specimins have escaped, but we did get the secondary item."

"Good." A dark voice said on the other line.

"but we do have a problem now. That Rya girl turned out to be very much alive, therefore the charges do not fit any longer."

"That doesn't matter just get the DNA here along with your men now."

There was a click and the man glared at the phone before shutting it. He took out a container and opened it infront of the Crobat, each dropping ones down into separate compartments. The two bats flew off as the container was put in a bag. The man took one last look at the ocean before turning and walking into the shadows.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:17 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby
Default Re: Taking Back the World [RP]

OOC: YAY! THE STARTNESS!

IC:

Setsuko sighed as she let the beach's water hit her bare feet. She kept passing her hands through the sand, turning her head for a moment, only to realize that she wasn't in Sandgem anymore, but in the outskirts of Sadora. She suddenly felt something poke her feet, only to see a small Luvdisc pop out of the water. She smiled, rubbing the little Luvdisc's head before looking back at the sea.

"So how's the water Ai?"

"It's great Setsu-Chan! Why don'tcha come in?"

Setsuko sighed, the smile still on her face. It wasn't a sad sigh, but a dreamy sigh. She closed her eyes and reached down towards the water, as if hoping to pick something out of it, yet, when she took out her hands, nothing.

"I'm sorry Ai... I'd rather not... it reminds me of... nevermind... now come, let's go... it's about time we sneaked into this place, right?"

Ai nodded her head in agreement, jumping out of the water. At that time, Setsuko took out two Pokeballs, with one of them, returning Ai back to said Pokeball. Then, she threw the other one in the air, out of it coming a black Dragonite. It yawned lazily, looking at Setsuko and nodding.

"What is it now Setsu-Chan..."

By the time the Dragonite finished his sentence, Setsuko was already on his back, tapping on his sides with her feet.

"Okay Ryuunosuke! Time to take the skies!"

Ryuunosuke groaned as he flapped his wings up, now airborne. He flapped them again, now flying towards the more deeper parts of Sadora, past the security guards, at a high altitude, and at an incredibly fast, almost blinding speed. They were headed straight for an archipelago, as if something, or someone was guiding them. As they flew, Setsuko's right hand suddenly had a glowing mark on it, which looked like a water drop with two gray laces on it.

"It's time..."

"It seems so... sister..."

---

"Can't you fly any faster Tsubame?"

Akio was holding on to the foot of his Hoothoot, which flapped her wings easily, yet still keeping herself and Akio in the air. Tsubame sighed, flapping her wings slightly faster to speed up the pace.

"Well, as you can see, I am just a Hoothoot, and I cannot fly any faster with you hanging on to my foot!"

Akio sighed, feeling as if something was coming near. He had already passed the guards, somehow. When he turned his head, he saw a black Dragonite fly by him and full speed, noticing someone was on the Dragonite's back. He simply shrugged it off, keeping his view to his destination, a nearby tunnel. Someone or something was leading him there.

"Hey Tsubame... don't you ever get this feeling that you're gonna be reunited with someone sometimes?"

Tsubame looked at Akio questioningly, wondering where the question came from. She simply went back to looking infront of her, now not too far away from their destination.

"No... not really... why?"

"Nevermind..."

He looked at his right hand, studying the symbol it had carefully. It resembled a cross, the segments on the top and the bottom red, and the ones at the left and the right purple. It seemed to be glowing more and more the closer they got to the tunnel.

"So... he's back..."

"Great... it's time then..."

"But why HIM of all people?! Jeez..."

OOC: *dances at the fact that he's the first poster*

X3 Yay!

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 07-01-2007, 08:23 AM
Negative Zone Offline

"Dusty," a tall yellow Pokemon holding two spoons, an Alakazam, said. "Hurry up..."

"But, Alakazam! Can't we just rest a little?" Dusty said.

"Dusty, just hurry up," A Turtle-like Pokemon with a boulder for a shell, a Golem, said.

"C'mon, Dusty," Another turtle-like Pokemon, but with a tree and three mountains on it, a Torterra, said. "You didn't catch me just so we could laze around."

"Augh, okay, you guys take a rest," Dusty said, taking out three Pokeballs. The balls sucked up the three Pokemon. "I'll keep moving."

"I really should have caught a flying Pokemon...

"Duh," Alakazam said through telepathy.

Dusty climbed up a tree to see what view he could get. "Dammit, this view sucks," he said. "You can't see anything... Except a city."

That's where we're heading, idiot...

"Oh, I knew that."

"Let us out..."

The three red beams shot out.

"Alright! Off to Simac City!" Dusty yelled, turning his cap around.

"Finally!" Golem said.

"Awesome!" Torterra said.

Alakazam simply nodded.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Old 07-01-2007, 07:06 PM
NeonTrainer Offline
Master Trainer

Andrew looked around in the cool blue sky gazing at the clouds pass by. "I wonder how long it'll take us to get to Simac City." Andrew wondered.

"Theres nothing to do on this boat Andrew. When are we going to get there?" the Skuntank moaned. "Don't worry Skuntank, its not that long till we get there." "Well I hope your right" the Skuntank replied. Cool winds passed by giving Andrew, Floatzel, Skuntank, and Armaldo a breeze that felt good especially to Floatzel. Andrew knew it'll take at least a hour to get to Sadora since they set off 3 hours ago from the docks. "You know what, I'm swimming I'm tired of sitting in this hot weather." the Floatzel ached.

"Fine go but stay near the boat." Andrew said as the Floatzel dived the water and swift swimmed around the boat. As Floatzel swimmed and the boat proggressed storm clouds came into the cool blue sky making it a blackish gray color. Clouds opened allowing a Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres flew by. All of them roaring the sky flew upwards farther than the boat. "It seems like their waiting for you." the Armaldo said finally looking up. "Yeah, it looks like it." ; The skys cleared as there were out of sight and the boat proggressed heading towards Simac City.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: Yay now I can wake up!

IC: The sun was already high and blaring in my face when I woke up with something warm resting in my lap. It was my bag that I had left in the garden when we fled the Sadora Police. I looked around and found no one or anything to be around. I got up wearily, feeling stiff. I took a few steps forward before being buffeted by a happy Twyla. I looked at her, only seeing she was no longer red and white. Anywhere she was red now, was a dark lavender.

"Twyla, what happened?" I asked. "Why are you purple?"

I don't know. Brother turned a different color too. He says it was the gas from the machine that did it. She answered.

Without another word, I let out Ashe, Tearess and Torrent. As my guess was correct, they all had too turned a different color. Ashe was a midnight almost blackish blue, Tearess was purple, blue and green, while Torrent nearly scared me half to death as he turned a pale navy blue and dark teal with dark red eyes.

"Okay, then that must've been it." I said. "Twyla where is your brother anyway?"

He went to go and find out where we are.

Before I could say anything else, everyone was commenting on each others new look, with either compliments or insults.

"Alright, thats enough. Everyone back in."

I returned everyone back to there Pokeballs, then did a double take on my right hand. On the back of it was a mark. Much like a Latios and Latias triangle making a diamond over a silver moon.

"Where did this come from?" I asked Twyla.

She looked away pretending to look at something else before answering me. Its a long story, Brother will explain it to you.

I took out a fingerless glove anf put it on my marked hand, knowing it would attract someones attention.

"Well, you better become unseeable until we find Shoku." I said. "Lets go."

Twyla turned invisible as we walked through the forest, having the least slightest idea where we were going. After awhile of walking, we saw a Dragonite fly overhead with a Trainer on its back. i looked at Twyla, who looked back at me. We knew what we were going to say without a word, and I released Tearess, while the Latias went to go find her sibling. Tearess and I followed the Dragonite, hoping to get some answers. Then the mark on my hand felt abnormally cool as we got closer.

What is this?
Old 07-02-2007, 12:36 AM
NeonTrainer Offline
Master Trainer

The cool winds turned to warm winds as Andrew and his pokemon approached Sadora. "Here it is, Sadora!" Andrew said excited. Earlier when they were nearing Sadora, Andrew returned his Floatzel since it looked a little sleepy and needed rest. As for Skuntank, she was asleep but Armaldo stayed awake looking at the horizon waiting for our trip to end. The boat stopped near the shore of Sadora and Andrew returned his Skuntank to the pokeball but Armaldo stayed outside of its pokeball.

Andrew and Armaldo walked off the boat and onto a sandy shore that led to Simac City. "I sense the 3 birds, they're waiting for you." "I know, and I'm coming." Andrew said walking off the sandy shore and to Simac City.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

Alex reclined comfortably within the arms of the plush chair, gazing down at the amateur coordinators competing in what he had accomplished many years ago. Violet, his prizewinning Piplup was curled into a distorted ball, taking a long-deserved nap; making soft cooing sounds in sync to its light breaths. A flame-wheel attack from an out of control chimchar caught his attention, as it spun and flipped, unable to stop itself. Boy that kid could use some training, Alex thought to himself, seeing the chimchar’s trainer struggling to control her berserk pokemon.

Only hours earlier, he had been competing in his own pokemon contest, dubbed to be his 35th to date. Violet had destroyed the competition, as always, combining a bubblebeam attack with the crowd-pleasing metal claw to unleash sparkling dew over the crowd. The only thing that could possibly top that was Violet’s performance in the battling rounds, using her cuteness to her advantage. But all in all, Alex and Violet had left holding the Super-Rank Cute Ribbon, Violet’s second this month.

The fifteen-year-old boy had traveled to this city earlier this week, unaccompanied by others, just him and his pokemon. He didn’t know where he would go from here, for there was no further pokemon contests for months.

Thinking over his options, Alex dozed off, leaning over the armrest, and drooling slightly onto the down-fluffed head of Violet. Yawning her soft little yawn, the Piplup stretched and looked around, noticing that the amateur contests had advanced into the Normal Rank ones. Violet shook her trainer, she had to let him know that the ushers would soon be checking the stands, and they were not supposed to be there. Alex moaned and stretched, gazing down at Violet, whose face was covered in a worried expression.

“We’ve gotta go, c’mon follow me!” the Piplup shrieked, yanking on Alex’s pinky finger.

“Relax, we have plenty of time, after all, they are only up to the amateur contests,” the boy responded, shifting positions and rolling over.

“Uh, no those ended long ago, they are announcing the winner to the normal rank as we speak!”
she fluttered at him.

“You’re kidding, come on, we aren’t supposed to be here,” Alex said, picking up the penguin-like pokemon and carrying her to the end of the row.

“Hey you, kid!” came the deep bellow of a fat usher climbing the steps toward them. “You’re not supposed to be up here! Arbok, use wrap!” he commanded his companion pokemon, which lunged through the air towards them.

Just as the cobra pokemon fell upon them, everything stopped. Time, movement, speech, everything! That is, except for Alex and Violet, they were left unfazed. The boy, who had been preparing for impact, opened his squinted eyes to confirm his belief.

“Oh no, it’s happening again!” Alex groaned, pushing the suspended Arbok to the ground.

“What, what is it?” Violet asked, bouncing about, excited by this near-impossible phenomenon.
But her trainer need not utter a word, for the three legendary pokemon had just appeared, swirling in their familiar semi-circle above the contest below. They had come to him countless times before, in visions, dreams, and even once actually showed their physical forms to him. These three pokemon, known as the Regi’s, Regirock, Registeel, and Regice, whirled, twirled, dove, and flew around in a constant circle, all the while getting closer and closer to Alex. Just as they flew over his head, a tattered scroll fell to his feet, and then they vanished.

Taking advantage of the time before the usher could move again, Alex rushed down the remaining steps and flew through the sliding glass doors, with his Piplup in tow. Seeing the cars and people whizzing past, he knew that time had returned. Alex directed his attention to the scroll, which looked like it had suffered both water and fire damage. With shaky fingers, he untied the ribbon and read the two words that were written across its surface: Simac City. The boy had no clue what the purpose of this scroll was, but he did know one thing for sure: He was off to Simac City!

Alex didn’t know it yet, but there he would meet the remaining eleven children that would change the fate of the world forever!

BRYCExKAT

Last edited by Bryce; 07-02-2007 at 01:04 AM. Reason: sorry, forgot to put in colored words!
Old 07-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Gaby Offline

Setsuko kept humming a tune, not even noticing the Hoothoot nor the people that they just passed. She let the wind flow through her long, brown hair, unti, of course, she started to feel like she was slipping. At the same time, her mark started to glow brighter. Yet Setsuko didn't notice the mark, yet she could feel she was slipping. She quickly straightened herself up, yet, in a few seconds, she slipped again. She groaned, once again straightening herself and looking at Ryuunosuke.

"Stop that Ryuunosuke! You're gonna make me fall!"

Ryuunosuke looked behind him, at Setsuko, raising an eyebrow before looking back infront of him.

"What are you talking-"

Ryuunosuke was interrupted by a shriek of terror from Setsuko, who had slipped off from Ryuunosuke's back. She, luckily, landed on a branch. Unluckily, she was hanging upside down seven feet in the air. Ryuunosuke quickly flew down towards Setsuko, who was praying that she wouldn't fall. And that if she did, that she wasn't caught by a boy. She suddenly yelled out at the top of her lungs,

"SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! HELP MEEEEEEE!"

---

"SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! HELP MEEEEEEE!"

It was faint, but Akio managed to hear it. By luck the scream came from near the tunnel, so they didn't need to sidetrack too much if they went to check. The main reason Akio wanted to check was because the voice was similar to...

"Setsuko..."

"Tsubame, do you mind if we go check where that yell came from?"

Tsubame sighed, changing her course and flapping her wings slightly faster. Akio looked down and saw a girl and a Flygon ready to take off. He decided to ignore them, continuing their way towards where the yell came from.

"Something tells me... we're close..."

"You know this how?"

"Gut feeling..."

"Oh..."

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3
Old 07-02-2007, 01:37 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I heard the scream as well. It was obviously a girl, but Tearess had become suddenly extremely interested in it.

Can we go and investigate please? She begged.

"No, we need to find out where we are first." I answered.

But Shoku is doing that. Please? She continued.

She was giving me the cute pleading look that would make an angry Rhydon stop rampaging.

"Oh fine." I said, my attention moving to a flock of familiar Honchcrow ahead of us, following where the Dragonite rider was heading.

This can't be good. I thought, as my mark on my hand still got coller. Not uncomfortable, but more a relaxing but noticable kind of cool.

Could there be others besdies me? I'll only know when Shoku explains this all to me.

OOC: Color Coding:
Black=Me
Dark slate Blue=Twyla/Latios
Royal Blue=Shoku/Latios
Red=Ashe/Charizard
Sea GReen=Tearess/Flygon
Blue=Torrent/Feraligatr
Old 07-02-2007, 01:57 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

Alex had been walking for about two hours or so, along the gold-lined streets of Iklex City, sticking his left thumb out every so often to get a taxi. Of course, none ever stopped, why should they for some dumb kid that probably didn't even have any money?

Violet, the Piplup had long since been returned to her pokeball to rest from her most recent contest. This made it all the easier for Alex to study the map on his poketch, as he had been doing every ten minutes. Judging by the large gap between his position and the ferry at the ocean's edge, he still had a couple hours worth of walking ahead of him.

stupid taxi's Alex thought, knowing that if he were in their position, he wouldnt pick a strange kid up either. He checked the map again. As his eyes read over the surface of the watch, he noticed that an alley that could serve as a shortcut was coming up in a few steps. Without even looking up, he turned to the right, only to be shrouded in the gloom of the dank alley. His footsteps squished against the muck that was strewn across the entire ground. Seeing the lighted exit a couple yards away, Alex quickened his pace, something about this alley felt weird. As he took another step into the muck, he stopped. Was that a groan he heard? Another moan confirmed that thought. He whipped around just in time to witness the repulsive shape of a Muk rising out of the slop on the ground.

"Oh crap!" Alex thought out loud.

BRYCExKAT
Old 07-02-2007, 02:33 AM
Gaby Offline

OOC: Setsuko's Current Color Coding:

Dark Orange: Setsuko
"Dark Slate Gray: Ryuunosuke/Dragonite
Magenta: Ai/Luvdisc
Deep Sky Blue: Yusuki/Manaphy
Medium Turquoise: Tsukiko/Phione

IC:

Ryuunosuke sighed, grabbing Setsuko and flying down to the ground, gently setting her down. She smiled at him, rubbing Ryuunosuke's head as a way to show her thanks.

"Thanks Ryuunosuke... and sorry I thought it was you..."

Ryuunosuke yawned, not really caring. He looked behind him, then looking at Setsuko and nudging her shoulder.

"Setsuko... look..."

Setsuko turned around, looking at where Ryuunosuke said. She starred at the boy that was standing there, her eyes starting to get teary as she started to walk towards...

---

Akio finally reached the area and let go of Tsubame's foot, landing on the ground. Tsubame flew towards his shoulder, resting her wings and yawning. Akio saw the Dragonite pick up Setsuko, yet he couldn't identify her. He started walking up towards Setsuko, to ask if she was alright. He froze, however, when the Dragonite looked at him, then said Setsuko's name.

"Setsuko... look..."

She turned around, her eyes getting teary as she started to walk up towards Akio.

"Setsuko...?"

By the time Akio finished this sentence, Setsuko had already tackled Akio, hugging him like a maniac.

"Akio! I can't believe it! It's you! It's you, it's you, it's you!"

Akio was trying to hold in turning his face red. He sweatdropped, trying to get up, yet failing as Setsuko kept hugging him like a maniac. Tsubame was laughing, standing on a tree branch.

"I... missed you too Setsuko..."

Setsuko blinked twice, now noticing what she was doing. She quickly let go of him, twitching her fingers together and blushing.

"Oh... I'm sorry Akio..."

Setsuko stood up, scratching the back of his head and sweatdropping.

"Nah... it's okay..."

OOC: Dark Green = Akio
Dark Red = Tsubame/Hoothoot
Red = Katashi/Heatran
Dark Slate Gray = Hitomi/Giratina
Matzuke the Regigigas

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 07-02-2007 at 02:41 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:52 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Tearess and I were just about a few feet away from the flock of Honchcrow, but they were just about to ambush the other two trainers. Luckily, Tearess and I were crazy dare devils at a drastic time like this. Looking at each other smugly, I jumped out infront of her, and she grabbed me with her front claws. She rushed at the flock as they began to dive, then threw me, yes me, at one of the Honchcrow. I grabbed it by its talons, knocking it off balance along with its followers and the one I was hanging onto crashed into a tree.

The bird Pokemon came crashing to the ground as I got stuck in a branch, hanging upside down by my foot.

"Great. This is convenient." I thought out loud. "Oh no."

The mass of black birds were angry now and had all intention of pumelling me with Peck or Wing Attack. I got myself unstuck, only to come landing on my head with my legs right up against the tree. Tearess came to my rescue and shot the Honchcrow away with Dragonbreath.

"Alright Tearess!"

She smiled at me happily. But then to follow the Pokemon were none other than the same Sadora Police members from last night.

"There they are, Get 'em!" One of them cried from a Fearow. Tearess stood next to me.

Fight or flight? She asked.

"Both." I answered jumping onto her back.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:03 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

The snowstorm was raging in SnowPoint City. Of course there were always blizzards, but this one was out of control. Trainers came out of their houses with the biggest winter coats ever. Other trainers were very sensitive and caught frostbite. The snowstorm was all over SnowPoint City, except for Lake Acuity.

"It's a wonder why this lake is never cold. It's all because of that wish I made, huh Jirachi? That wish that I made keeps me warm when I'm feeling very cold. You too Deoxys. You're so powerful and mysterious, yet you come here daily to spend tome with me. It's just so weird."

Lake Acuity was home to a mysterious pokemon. Joseph had made a wish for Lake Acuity to never catch blizzards and for his body to heat up at times of need. Jirachi granted those wishes. Deoxys and Jirachi hung around Joseph all of the time. They loved him for no apparent reason. Who would think that Deoxys has feelings at all? Joseph had a strange mark on his wrist that got cold whenever Jirachi and Deoxys came near. He loved them and they loved him in return. Today was the day when Joseph was setting out on a journey in the new region of Sadora. He didn't know whether Jirachi and Deoxys would accompany him any longer. He told them that he would miss them dearly and that he would never forget them.

"You two are the best. I'll miss you guys a lot. Hopefully, I'll get to see you two around in the new region of Sadora, that is if you choose to visit me. Ha ha...Well I better set out."

Joseph hugged both pokemon as they each shed a tear down their faces. Joseph put on his thick winter coat and set out. What he didn't know was that Jirachi and Deoxys would be seeing him soon. To soon...

Last edited by SuperBoy; 07-02-2007 at 05:05 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:11 PM
NeonTrainer Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: Color Code:

Purple- Skuntank
Bold Black- Andrew
Blue- Floatzel
Seagreen- Armaldo

IC: Andrew looked around at Simac City seeing many civilians. As Andrew walked he came up to Setsuko. "Hey, are you perhaps a trainer?" Andrew asked. "Yeah why?" Setsuko said before taking flight. "Well I heard about something about a council and I was asked to help in Sadora, so do you mind if I tag along?"

Last edited by NeonTrainer; 07-02-2007 at 03:20 PM.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:13 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

OOC: Sorry I've started so late
Colour Code:
Red - Robin
Gray - Aero/Lugia
Dark Red - Ashes/Ho-Oh
Navy - Fai/Celebi
Dark orange - Axari/Jolteon
Sea Green - Blade/Meganium
Royal Blue - Kix/Swampert

IC:
It was blazing hot throughout the deep forest's Robin was passing through, He was currently riding on the back of his Meganium called Blade.

How you doing Blade?, Need a rest?

Blade shook its head with a happy smile, Im fine.. He said.

Robin was heading for a ship to get to Sadora, While he was riding he heard the call of Celebi a mysterious legendary pokemon, Robin had heard the calls many times before and has seen Celebi a number of times.

Hmm, Blade stop for a moment, He said handing Blade some fruit and some water, Right, Come on out guys, Robin released 2 other Pokeballs containing Axari a Jolteon and Kix a Swampert.

Take a break for a few minutes and stretch you legs.

Robin then stared up at the sky, A shimmer of light took place just above him, Then all of a sudden Celebi came down from the skies, Robin had called it Fai, As he thought it was a great name for it.

Hey Fai long time no see, So what brings you here this time?

The Celebi smiled and flew around Robin then whispered, I wa'nt to travel with you to Sadora, May I please?, It put on an innocent cute look which noone would be able to resist.

Robin smiled, Why Ofcourse you can Fai, It will be excellent having you along with us.

Yay, Thankyou so much Robin, Fai then sat on Robin's shoulder and clung on to him.

Alright guys, Lets get going, Come on Blade we're nearly there, Oh and everyone, We're having Fai travel with us from now on.

They all smiled and as they were put back into there Pokeballs, Blade then set off with Robin on top and Celebi floating along side them.

I ca'nt wait until we get to Sadora this adventure is only just beggining.

Formerly known as huncrew

Last edited by HorrorScope; 07-02-2007 at 03:15 PM.