Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 05:53 AM
Cheney Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Dash and D/P Chat.

Well if Shaq's a Blastoise, then Kobe's a Hitmonlee
Old 01-06-2005, 05:56 AM
Bush Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Bush Send a message via MSN to Bush Send a message via Yahoo to Bush

Level 99 Hitmonlee, maybe.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:47 PM
Lone Eevee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Lone Eevee

i will be getting pokemon dash for free. I preordered my ds in GAME last week (i live in uk) And the gave me a choice out of 4 games. The two games i chose in the end was Pokemon Dash and Super MArio ds. I asked him why did i have to pick 2 games and he said they would be the games i get FREE with my copy of the ds. I was really excited because its pokemon, even if its not good its still free!!

Diamon and peral i think could really make something of the ds. I mean u could start of in a new regioion and then work ur way through taht region then heon,johto,orange islands, and in the end, end up in kanto. What u think?

Eevee Evolved into

Espeon

Hacthes @ 20
Evolves @ 125
Lv. 100 @ 305
Old 02-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Tidus24 Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking Re: Pokemon Dash and D/P Chat.

My ideas for the PKM Pearl and Diamond starters:

In basic stage, they are like normal starters, fire, water and grass.
The fire starter, when evolves to middle stage and final stage, he evolves to Fire/Psychic with an humanoid form. He can learnBrick Break by TM and Focus Punch, Thunder Punch and Ice Punch by move tutor, HM01, HM04 and HM06, his most powerfull move is Psy Burn PP:5-8 Base Power:185 (277,5 Stab) Acc: 85% Battle effect: 35% chance of burning.

The water starter evolves to water/electric, looks like golduck, he learns Rain Dance and Thunder, the new move is Water Wave PP:20/32 Base Power:75 (112,5 Stab) Acc: 99% Battle effect: 35% chance of paralyzing opponent.

And finally the grass starter, evolves to grass/ground, he learns Sunny Day, Solarbeam and Earthquake. He looks like fusion between Rhyhorn and Venusaur, but instead of having a big flower in his back, he has a big leaf as tail, this leaf tail serves to absorb energy from the sun, because he feeds on that energy, thats why he can learn Sunny Day.

Old 02-21-2005, 12:34 PM
Lone Eevee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Lone Eevee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidus24
My ideas for the PKM Pearl and Diamond starters:

In basic stage, they are like normal starters, fire, water and grass.
The fire starter, when evolves to middle stage and final stage, he evolves to Fire/Psychic with an humanoid form. He can learnBrick Break by TM and Focus Punch, Thunder Punch and Ice Punch by move tutor, HM01, HM04 and HM06, his most powerfull move is Psy Burn PP:5-8 Base Power:185 (277,5 Stab) Acc: 85% Battle effect: 35% chance of burning.

The water starter evolves to water/electric, looks like golduck, he learns Rain Dance and Thunder, the new move is Water Wave PP:20/32 Base Power:75 (112,5 Stab) Acc: 99% Battle effect: 35% chance of paralyzing opponent.

And finally the grass starter, evolves to grass/ground, he learns Sunny Day, Solarbeam and Earthquake. He looks like fusion between Rhyhorn and Venusaur, but instead of having a big flower in his back, he has a big leaf as tail, this leaf tail serves to absorb energy from the sun, because he feeds on that energy, thats why he can learn Sunny Day.
Those are very good ideas. But i would like the option to release a pokemon so it follows u like in yellow. But it does not have to be pikachu. Like an eevee or a charmander,a pokemon of there size etc. But nothing like a salamance. Wat do u think?

Eevee Evolved into

Espeon

Hacthes @ 20
Evolves @ 125
Lv. 100 @ 305
Old 02-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Br0keN Offline
New Trainer

i want the creators of these games to be very creative. so far every game is mostly just a different story with a few extra features in the game. i hope they make a very long game with plenty of things to do after you beat the elite four, (kind of like G/S/C) with a new world to go see, new legendaries to capture, something that no one would have thought of you know? with the touch screen, they should use that also. not just to write messages or touch an option on the start menu, something very creative, maybe like when you're in a battle you have to aim yourself, and depending on the which attack you use it's harder to aim. overall i just want the game to be as realistic as possible
Old 03-01-2005, 12:36 AM
Flipswitch Offline
New Trainer

This is about Diomand/ Pearl

Well, I dont know what to expect out of the new pokemon, but I want them to make it to where its 3d, third person, and have the ablity to interact with other players, not only in the battling arena in the centers but in the other parts of the game, and battle eachother whenever that would be fun, and you could re battle whomever to get stronger etc even gym leaders and the battling would be layed out like stadium or the new one...didnt like that one all that well. . .anyway. . .also where you can custimize your character kinda like the sims would be nice so noone looks alike while they are fighting. i think it would be awesome if during battles you could have the top screen with nothing but the battle and the bottom screen with all the options and you can touch it or just use the directional pad to pick everything...ok thats all i have for for now laters

ph34r 814z!k3n
Old 03-01-2005, 01:01 AM
Dark Absol Offline
Experienced Trainer

w00t! Pokémon Dash is comin' out in 2 weeks! All hail Nintendo!
Old 03-01-2005, 01:31 AM
Flipswitch Offline
New Trainer

the only way i will get Dash, is if you can be more then just pikachi, cuz i was reading something and it said you can control pickashu with the stylest it didnt say anything about any other pokemon or that you can control up to 15 different pokemon or anything like that. . .so we will see if i will get it or not but i kinda want a racing game. . .so ya ^_^

ph34r 814z!k3n
Old 03-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Some where along the way I will get a DS and Dash jest cause I was looking at serebii.net and they say that you can also play as Mightyena !
Old 03-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Flipswitch Offline
New Trainer

Do you know what the pokemon list for the racing? or what type of minigames there will be?

ph34r 814z!k3n
Old 03-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I could tell you, but I haven't been able to open serebii.net for a few days now . I can say that a few of the Pokemon you can play as are: Pikachu, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip(I think?), Mightyena, Jigglypuff, Munchlax, Bulbasaur, and it gets fuzzy after that, sorry .

Last edited by Missingno mystery; 03-03-2005 at 03:11 PM.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:11 PM
c-wooper Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to c-wooper

Serebii has an image of what rukario really looks like without the dark thing!!!here is the link

Last edited by c-wooper; 03-03-2005 at 10:31 PM.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Yeah, I think it looks pretty cool! x3

Old 03-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Good news Flipswitch, Serebii's back up. Go here for Dash info:
http://www.serebii.net/dash