Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-04-2004, 03:25 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Search for the Soul Edge

It's back again. since it had a popular demand, it's here again! Same form:

Name:
Weapon:
Allies:
Enemies:
Background:
Description of physical attributes:
Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Minas Kenneth
Weapon: Twin Elbow Blades or Whip sword
Allies: Talim, Seung Mina
Enemies: Ivy, Cervantes
Background: He came from a small village, where he grew up learning the ancient wind arts among other techniques. It was when he was still very young when his village plunged under a dark ruler. In an attempt to save the village, he set out to learn and hopefully find the sword of Salvation.

It was then when he met Seung Mina, quite older than he is, but was kind enough to teach him about old ancient techniques. At one point he probably had a crush on her, being a boy that he was.

The two ended up splitting apart, Seung Mina on the mission to get the sword of salvation, and he to learn much more.

This is the second time that required a need for the sword of salvation, for he knew Seung Mina had failed the first time.

Description of physical attributes: He is looking like Kilik except he's got the different weapons and also he wears more traditional "Mina" type clothes.

Other: I don't think there's anything to say other than the whipsword he has is likely a replica of the Valentine.
Old 03-04-2004, 03:40 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: Search for the Soul Edge

Name: Dana
Weapon: Rekki-Maru and Mekki-Maru
Allies: Taki
Enemies: none that are known
Background: Dana has always been in Taki's shadow, not seen or known much about. She is the younger sister of Taki, identical to her in everyway but one: Age. Dana aims to be as known as her sister and maybe even so surpass her. There were two sets of Maru Swords. Dana has the second set.
Description of physical attributes: Think like the below images but younger and with longer hair.
http://www.akane.sakura.ne.jp/~ida2/taki.JPG <====View the link At Your Own Risk. Because it's too hot to be displayed outright, I'm adding this discaimer.

Edit: It won't let me shrink the Images. New Pics added. Sorry if they don't shrink but I tried to shrink them.

Other: Searches for Taki's Legendary Weapon, the Kris Naga (Below). Hopes to beat her sister to it first.

Rekki-Maru
In Soul Blade Taki uses her much-loved sword, Rekki-Maru. (sometimes written as "Rekkimaru", without the hyphen) She forged this ninjatou herself and incorporated supernatural powers into its blade. Rekki-Maru became invaluable to Taki when slaying demons. But one day when Taki was sent to exercise the demon Gel-O-Fury, she noticed a decline in Rekki-Maru's power. She suspected that Soul Edge's powerful, evil aura that was spreading throughout the world was disturbing Rekki-Maru's spiritual powers, and this is the reason why she travelled to Europe to find the demonic sword. Secretly, she also hoped that there might be a way to harness the power of Soul Edge and use it to boost the power of Rekki-Maru.

In Soul Calibur 2, Taki's weapons are described as "as much a part of her as her arms and legs", and with Rekki-Maru, this is certainly true. Taki has a strange relationship with this sword; the fact that she has a "relationship" with it in the first place is strange in itself. She cherishes this blade like an old friend. In her Soul Blade ending scene, Taki is noticeably upset when Rekki-Maru breaks after she defeats Cervantes/Soul Edge. When she returns home to Japan, she franticly looks for a way to mend Rekki-Maru, and later in SC we find out she even tries melding it with a fragment of the Soul Edge. (Taki had extracted the shard from Sophitia's body after she also fought Cervantes and successfully managed to destroy one of the Soul Edge, only to be injured by the flying metal particles)

I think Taki's relationship with her sword represents a drive for power inside her. She is so fond of Rekki-Maru because of it's powerful demon slaying capabilities, and she secretly covets the Soul Edge in the hope of using it to make Rekki-Maru stronger. I think Taki's Rekki-Maru tells us of a darker side of her personality.

Mekki-Maru
In Soul Calibur and Soul Calibur 2, Taki uses Rekki-Maru along with another enchanted ninjatou, Mekki-Maru. Mekki-Maru was entrusted to Taki by a former Fu-Ma ninja named Hachebei who warned her never to let it fall into the wrong hands, for just as Rekki-Maru has supernatural powers, so does Mekki-Maru. The only difference is Mekki-Maru contains dark powers, unlike Rekki-Maru, whose powers are on the completely different side of the spectrum. Mekki-Maru's blade contains metal from the Soul Edge itself, which makes it dangerously powerful. It was Taki who melded the shard of Soul Edge with Mekki-Maru after Rekki-Maru rejected it. Here is an excerpt about Mekki-Maru from Taki's Soul Calibur Profile:

"Mekki-Maru was a sword cloaked in mystery. Ever since it fused with a fragment of Soul Edge, the sword emanated an evil aura whenever withdrawn from its protective scabbard. Because of this, even Taki handled it with caution. In any event, she would surely find a way to subjugate into obedience this sword of unmeasured potential."

It is this "unmeasured potential" that both fascinates and terrifies Taki. She decides to find the Soul Edge once more, as there is a chance that pitting the swords against one another would "cancel out" Mekki-Maru's power. However, deep down she wishes for the day that she might be able to harness the power of the ninjatou. Once again, we learn of Taki's secret dreams for power.

Already, Mekki-Maru has brought a fair amount of grief to Taki. Her master, Toki, became insanely obsessed with the enchanted sword and sent many of his ninja after Taki in hopes of taking Mekki-Maru for himself. Surely no good can come from a sword that contains fragments of the Soul Edge?

Also, she wants to see if "The Sword of Salvation" is real.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ng3-taki.jpg (17.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: gif taki.gif (4.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: gif TakiXleRecesc2.gif (19.4 KB, 5 views)
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 03-12-2004 at 02:50 AM.
Old 03-07-2004, 08:21 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Sephiroth (who SHOULD have been on the ps2 version of sc2)
Weapon: Masume (spelling?)
Allies: none
Enemies: anyone who stops him from reaching his goal
Background: ???
Description of physical attributes: See sig and avatar.
Other:... eh?
Old 03-07-2004, 04:47 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Sephiroth, I think the weapon name is the Masamune (but that seems overdone as the good guy's weapon) or the Muramasa (makes more sense since it's the "evil" katana). Then again, I don't remember the FF7 stuff anyway lol.
Old 03-07-2004, 07:04 PM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002
Sephiroth, I think the weapon name is the Masamune (but that seems overdone as the good guy's weapon) or the Muramasa (makes more sense since it's the "evil" katana). Then again, I don't remember the FF7 stuff anyway lol.
Hmmm the site I got the info from is down at the moment, but I'll see if I can find it somewhere else
Old 03-08-2004, 10:04 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Location: Nihon Castle, somewhere in Japan....maybe even near Goldenrod ^^
Send a message via AIM to Ninja Emperor Send a message via MSN to Ninja Emperor Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja Emperor

Hey Kenny, mind if I will join your RPG and help you with it if you would want? Danie left it to me after all! Well here's my sighn up form:

Name: Rikimaru
Weapon: Izayoi
Allies: Taki, Mitsurugi, Yoshimitsu, Xenchua
Enemies: Voldo, Cervantes
Background: Leader of the Azuma ninja and loyal servant of Lord Gohda. Also had defeated an evil Lord Mei-Oh and evil sorcerer Tenri
Description of physical attributes:

Here's some idea:

I hope those are not too big

Other: Was brought up by Azuma Shiunsi along with Ayame and Tatsumaru. Tatsumaru latter lost his memory and turned against Azuma and killed his Sensei. Rikimaru recieved a scar from Tatsumaru when tried to avange his Sensei, latter Tatsumaru commited suicide after battle with Ayame. Few years latter, Rikimaru defeated Lord Mei-oh and was traped in alternate dimention for three years. After his return, he neutrolized tread from Tenri by defeatin him as well. Now he sets up on a jorney to find the lost swords of Azuma (Fugaku and Muramasa) and some other swords too (Shishito, the evil sword of Mei-Oh and Kusanagi-No-Tsurugi a.k.a. "The Grass Cuter"). Along his adventures he befriended a female ninja named Taki who helped him get rid of some evil ninja clan and now he's moving on towards his search for legendary weapons.

Here are some of Rikimaru's swords;#1 Izayoi (Izayoi, the sacred sword of Azuma ninja) and #2Muramasa (Magical sword with the power to banish the undead):

Last edited by Ninja Emperor; 03-31-2004 at 07:57 PM.
Old 03-10-2004, 04:27 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

OOC: Of course, Ninja. In fact, I'm leaving you in charge the next week since I'm not going to be on. lol Start without me. btw, you should sort out the ting about Taki or you're doing something linked or something of that sort...
Old 03-10-2004, 04:12 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

What thing about Taki. Are you saying I can't play her sister that I made up. I'm experimenting with playing girl characters, Kenny. Is that a crime?
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 03-10-2004, 04:13 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ninja Emperor Send a message via MSN to Ninja Emperor Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja Emperor

Ok people, who's ready to start?
Old 03-10-2004, 11:28 PM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

Name: Talina
Weapon: Double Cresent Blade
Allies: Talim
Enemies: Nightmare and Kilik
Background: Talina was the clone of Talim. She was cloned when Talim was 13 years, and never got older. She has no background of importance.
Description of physical attributes: Picture Talim at 13 yaers old, with more gracefullness.
Old 03-11-2004, 03:02 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

No no, you guys both have Taki as an ally. Maybe yu should sort that out, seeing that being allied with Taki might be travelling together, going separate ways, but won't fight each other, etc. Of course, if both of you are going to hang around with Taki, you're gonna have to sort things out. Usually, this doesn't seem to be a problem considering siblings don't tend to stick with each other anyway (esp. when one is trying to surpass the other in the exact same thing).

This comes to JolteonMaster and I. Anyway, just want to know tell you my plans with Talim: I plan to basically travel with Talim for some "interesting" journeys. Any objections? I tend to be flexible with this (as the RP hasn't started yet and I can change my data/background). So...just give me a word. =P

Oh btw, I won't be here, as I said, starting tomorrow. So...Ninja, start when you want. I can catch up (and Jolteon, I guess you can start too. We can sort this out as we go along, or you can kinda leave Talim traveling with you until we sort this out, or something... )
Old 03-11-2004, 03:10 AM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

Umm...Suprisingly enough, I was also thinking of traveling with Talim. Maybe, so we don't have to go back and edit or change how the RPG would go, we could be allies with each other as well as with Talim? Also, please refer to me as either LolJolteonMaster, Jolt, or LJM. Thankies!

Last edited by LolJolteonMaster; 03-11-2004 at 03:33 AM.
Old 03-11-2004, 03:40 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

That could happen. It's entirely possible that we can travel with each other. Thing is that it'll require more planning on our part to make it good. LJM, you up for it?

btw, I hope you guys will eventually use the mapin weapon master mode of SC2 (as the location of the Soul Edge is shown, obviously). And start whenever you're ready (yeah LJM, the planning begins when I come back lol)
Old 03-11-2004, 04:33 AM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

Please Stay! We need you!!!
Old 03-11-2004, 08:48 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

(Hey, what does that mean?! That I can't handle the RPG? Huh?! lol ok let's start)

Rikimaru was walking trough some forest in search of a road, it was almost dusk and he need to find the nearest Village to setle down for the night. It was a month since he left his lord's castle on a jorney to find Azuma swords, a powerful Fugaku and mysterious Muramasa. Also, he have to retrieve the evil sword of demon Lord Mei-Oh to prevent his resurection that had been lost for many years now. Last but not least, he's willing to bring a legendary Kusanagi-No-Tsurugi to his lord, the one that layed for centuries at the bottom of some straight and said to be a gift from a Godess Amaterasu. As he was traveling he was thinking:

~I wounder how's Ayame doing back in Lord Gohda's castle, the treat from our enemies might still exist especialy with that Cervantes willing to conquer the world! The problem is that he's an undead and the only way I can fight him if I would find a Muramasa sword that have the power to damage and kill any undead or zombies, but now, I must find the village and see weather someone can help me on my jorney because this place is unfamiliar to me and that map that I have gives me a very little help!~

So he tought as he came across the road and started moving towards the village in the shadows of an early night.