Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 09:28 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Reol View Post
OK, somebody, anybody, please do this request.

First, a fusion of Latios and Quilava, Latios as the base.

Then, using the resulting sprite from the fusion, retype it into an Ice/Electric type.

I understand if it could be difficult. I'd also like to be able to put it as an Avatar, if it's possible.
Here you are! It was tough to actually put Quilava's details into Latios, but I tried my best! And that Ice type, phew...

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...ndElectric.png

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 11-21-2011, 01:13 PM
Makinai Offline

Never mind about my request. I have found a way to recolor trainers so that they would somewhat look like the magi nation cast. On the other hand, I'm going to open my own sprite shop so that I can make fun pokemon things for other people. It will be mainly recolors or novelty items, though.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:35 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makinai View Post
Never mind about my request. I have found a way to recolor trainers so that they would somewhat look like the magi nation cast. On the other hand, I'm going to open my own sprite shop so that I can make fun pokemon things for other people. It will be mainly recolors or novelty items, though.
Well make sure you PM a mod first. LIKEME*COUGH* xD

Can someone make me...a blue growlithe wearing a jester hat?

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Starbom Offline

Can anyone make me a Shadow Triad trainer sprite? Ive been looking for one of these for ages :o

P.S. Hooray for my first post on these forums!! :D
Old 12-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

I could try to do that for you! 8D I'll edit this post when I'm done (unless another person posts in the meantime xD). Mind you, I suck at humans. But I'll do what I can.

~GS.

EDIT:

Here it is. I'm sort of happy with it.

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 12-10-2011 at 05:21 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Starbom Offline

Sick! Thanks!

Anyone wanna try making a trainer sprite for my avatar?
Old 12-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

XDDD A lot of double-posts there, I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbom View Post
Sick! Thanks!

Anyone wanna try making a trainer sprite for my avatar?
No worries. ^^

Eh. Why not? xD I'll give it a go.

~GS

EDIT: Done. I'm not happy with the face. =/ Sorry.

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 12-11-2011 at 06:38 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Makinai Offline

I've decided not to open my own sprite shop due to the fact I don't really have time to make sprites and the main reason why I withdrew my request was because I was waiting for a long time for someone to say anything about my sprite request and I didn't like feeling like it wouldn't get done. Now that I see that there are more people posting, i'd like to open my request again, if that is all right.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Makinai Offline

What's up with the question marks? Did I do something wrong?
Old 12-13-2011, 01:02 AM
Starbom Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
XDDD A lot of double-posts there, I see.

No worries. ^^

Eh. Why not? xD I'll give it a go.

~GS

EDIT: Done. I'm not happy with the face. =/ Sorry.
Thanks GS for that sprite! The eyes look exactly like my paper and pencil drawings

I made a head awhile ago and so I'll use that, not saying yours is bad or anything
Old 12-13-2011, 08:04 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
I've decided not to open my own sprite shop due to the fact I don't really have time to make sprites and the main reason why I withdrew my request was because I was waiting for a long time for someone to say anything about my sprite request and I didn't like feeling like it wouldn't get done. Now that I see that there are more people posting, i'd like to open my request again, if that is all right.
I see. o: And, hahaha, one of my friends wanted me to watch Negima, so I have some of the episodes. xD Although, is the one you're talking about a different anime? And are all your listen characters from that show? Anyhow, since I'm happy to do it, feel free to PM me with those images. x)

Quote:
What's up with the question marks? Did I do something wrong?
No, no. That person is a spammer and keeps posting those question marks. But don't worry; I reported them. :]

Quote:
Thanks GS for that sprite! The eyes look exactly like my paper and pencil drawings

I made a head awhile ago and so I'll use that, not saying yours is bad or anything
No worries! :D It was fun. Hahaha, then I captured him right? xD

Bahaha, no offence taken. I am more than happy for you to use another head; after all, the one I made is pretty lame. xD Have fun with the sprite!

GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 12-13-2011, 01:53 PM
Makinai Offline

Thank you, Graceful Suicune, for all the help. I'll do my best to PM my pictures to you. And about the anime, I have no idea what that one you listed is. I was talking about Magi Nation. I watch it on Jaroo due to the fact that I never get up early enough to see it on t.v.
I'm trying to get sprites for a video I'm wanting to make of a fanfiction I'm in the middle of writing. It'll probably never be submitted to Youtube, but if I ever do, I'll make sure to give you and anyone else who helps me plenty of credit. :)
Old 12-13-2011, 10:34 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Thank you, Graceful Suicune, for all the help. I'll do my best to PM my pictures to you. And about the anime, I have no idea what that one you listed is. I was talking about Magi Nation. I watch it on Jaroo due to the fact that I never get up early enough to see it on t.v.
I'm trying to get sprites for a video I'm wanting to make of a fanfiction I'm in the middle of writing. It'll probably never be submitted to Youtube, but if I ever do, I'll make sure to give you and anyone else who helps me plenty of credit. :)
No worries at all. ^^ It's what I'm here for. :D Okay, sounds good. Ahaha...well, when I wrote that other post I was kind of in a rush, so I actually read the name of the anime you said wrong, and thought it sounded similar tot he one you mentioned. XD Derp! Silly me. Ahh, okay. Well sure, I'll go look at the one you're talking about. :D

Oh, I see! Well then, I'm definitely happy to help. And, haha, I understand. :D And just a simple mention will do. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 12-14-2011, 07:55 PM
Starbom Offline

GS, can ya make me a salamence/charizard and or porygon2/aerodactyl fusion(s)? I made them both but would like to see your spin on them
Old 12-15-2011, 09:16 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
GS, can ya make me a salamence/charizard and or porygon2/aerodactyl fusion(s)? I made them both but would like to see your spin on them
Yeah, I can sure do that. xD I'll do both. :P I'll edit this post when I do.

~GS.

EDIT: Salazard.

NOTHER EDIT: Aerogon2. xD

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 12-24-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Closed Thread