Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1771  
Old 05-06-2010, 03:41 AM
snake17's Avatar
snake17 Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Soviet Russia
Posts: 56
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

Well I need a scratch sprite/fakemon. Whatever u want to call it. Its a scizor evo. The head is same a scizor but has a diamond shaped jewel on forhead(<>) <------Like that, but rotated 90 degrees. The body is also similar but needs a more human like pose. the hands have 3 claws and a blade coming out of the wrist. the feet have three toes and a 4th in the back. He has 4 wings. The 2 top ones go out farther and the lower ones are more curved. The wings are also jagged at the part that faces each other. You dont have to color it, I will do that. And if possible can u make it 64x64? TYMV to whoever does this


w00t 1st post on pg 119
  #1772  
Old 05-15-2010, 12:40 AM
Poltergeist's Avatar
Poltergeist Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,807
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

Hey, could someone please resize this to 100x100 dimensions?
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...C3%A9monRB.png
__________________
Pokemon is cool no matter what age you are!
  #1773  
Old 05-15-2010, 08:08 AM
QuestionablyRoyal's Avatar
QuestionablyRoyal Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Just south of Somewhere.
Posts: 350
Send a message via AIM to QuestionablyRoyal
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
Hey, could someone please resize this to 100x100 dimensions?
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...C3%A9monRB.png
Hope this is what you wanted :P

__________________

Groovy!
  #1774  
Old 05-15-2010, 01:26 PM
munchlax Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 74
Send a message via AIM to munchlax Send a message via Yahoo to munchlax
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake17 View Post
Well I need a scratch sprite/fakemon. Whatever u want to call it. Its a scizor evo. The head is same a scizor but has a diamond shaped jewel on forhead(<>) <------Like that, but rotated 90 degrees. The body is also similar but needs a more human like pose. the hands have 3 claws and a blade coming out of the wrist. the feet have three toes and a 4th in the back. He has 4 wings. The 2 top ones go out farther and the lower ones are more curved. The wings are also jagged at the part that faces each other. You dont have to color it, I will do that. And if possible can u make it 64x64? TYMV to whoever does this


w00t 1st post on pg 119
I'm going to give this an attempt probably won't do good though and you mean no color at all so do you want a black out line
nvm im a failure
__________________
Look at this great Pixel Over by Mawile_Rocks
Spoiler:


Pokemon Black and Pokemon White

Soul Silver FC:3953 9364 1435
Diamond FC:2105 5206 7711

Last edited by munchlax; 05-15-2010 at 02:15 PM.
  #1775  
Old 05-20-2010, 08:40 PM
kitkatt's Avatar
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Behind U!!! Hahahaha.
Posts: 133
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

Hi, what I am looking for is a Trainer Sprite of a Luxray Pokemorph. The trainer in question is a girl, and she must have Luxray ears and tail visible. She will be wearing blue jeans, blue top, and black backpack. If anyone could make that for me, I would cry with joy, cause I have looked all over the internet and I can't find anything ANYWHERE!! Thankyou!!!
__________________
  #1776  
Old 06-03-2010, 09:25 AM
07hillmic's Avatar
07hillmic Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 222
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureGoober View Post
Can anyone make me a fusion chao?
I need a fusion of Sceptile, Heracross, and Kingdra.
IF you can, please, make it into a chao.
i'll do the fusion but someone else would have to make the chao
__________________
My pokemon white team
  #1777  
Old 06-03-2010, 01:22 PM
NikoBelic999 Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Killing People with Niko Bellic
Posts: 615
Send a message via AIM to NikoBelic999
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07hillmic View Post
i'll do the fusion but someone else would have to make the chao
IF it'll work, then I'll do the chao.
  #1778  
Old 06-14-2010, 12:20 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

hey i want a scratch / Fakemon evo line i have a model in picture form but im not good in scratching.

Link :::http://img816.imageshack.us/g/reapersmall.jpg/
first small reaper
bigger reaper
angel of death

i know it is diffucult and when it cannot be done do me a pumpkin evo line

a small pumpkin
a pumpkin with a teen ager body
a full grown body with no head but pumpin in his hand

or you can self come up with better ideas?

i call them the halloween pokemon
  #1779  
Old 06-24-2010, 07:26 PM
SinisterSages's Avatar
SinisterSages Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 288
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

makin some lighting in my sprite! so need some colors for it cause i cant get the colors to lokk different without a brown.... please help

Edit: nvm just added white and it worked!
__________________

Last edited by SinisterSages; 06-24-2010 at 07:36 PM.
  #1780  
Old 06-24-2010, 07:33 PM
NikoBelic999 Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Killing People with Niko Bellic
Posts: 615
Send a message via AIM to NikoBelic999
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agumonman View Post
makin some lighting in my sprite! so need some colors for it cause i cant get the colors to lokk different without a brown.... please help
Use the color maker! Colors-> Edit Colors...
  #1781  
Old 06-24-2010, 07:37 PM
SinisterSages's Avatar
SinisterSages Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 288
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

i fixed it but im not a noob at spriting i know the color editor its just i couldnt get it to look right with my colors but i fixed it and ill be putting it on the himona region thread!
__________________
  #1782  
Old 06-27-2010, 07:24 AM
PokeDan Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7
Default

can anyone make me a fusion of swellow and cacturne for my amalgadex. i already have 24 on it.

here is a picture of my favourite fusion i made. it is called tangelops and is fused from tangela and dusclops. tell me what you think.


another request: a fusion of lunatone, solrock, cresselia and darkrai, called lusolar or cressnew, again for my amalgadex. (fusion sprite dex)

Last edited by DaRkUmBrEoN; 06-27-2010 at 10:37 PM.
  #1783  
Old 06-27-2010, 07:32 AM
Sakuya_Izayoi's Avatar
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Channel 62
Posts: 1,470
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeDan View Post
here is a picture of my favourite fusion i made. it is called tangelops and is fused from tangela and dusclops. tell me what you think.
Dude, did you just TRIPLE POST?! You can just use the "Edit" button... Also, your sprite should go in the General Spriter's Showcase.
__________________
[insert new signature here]
  #1784  
Old 06-27-2010, 07:55 AM
PokeDan Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

more requests: machoke, dusclops, moltres, grumpig, bonsly, abomasnow, venomoth, dragonite, salamence and dodrio fusion.
shiftry, latios and gastrodon fusion.
buneary, surskit, shuppet, farfetch'd and poliwrath fusion.
dustox, gyarados and delcatty fusion.
charmander, uxie and delibird fusion.
heatran, dialga and delibird fusion.
igglybuff, jigglypuff, feraligatr, weepinbell and trapinch fusion.
all kanto pokemon fusion.
all johto pokemon fusion.
all hoenn pokemon fusion.
all sinnoh pokemon fusion.
all 493 pokemon fusion! :)
  #1785  
Old 06-27-2010, 12:29 PM
PureGoober's Avatar
PureGoober Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 757
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeDan View Post
more requests: machoke, dusclops, moltres, grumpig, bonsly, abomasnow, venomoth, dragonite, salamence and dodrio fusion.
shiftry, latios and gastrodon fusion.
buneary, surskit, shuppet, farfetch'd and poliwrath fusion.
dustox, gyarados and delcatty fusion.
charmander, uxie and delibird fusion.
heatran, dialga and delibird fusion.
igglybuff, jigglypuff, feraligatr, weepinbell and trapinch fusion.
all kanto pokemon fusion.
all johto pokemon fusion.
all hoenn pokemon fusion.
all sinnoh pokemon fusion.
all 493 pokemon fusion! :)
You Are Funny!
Hahaha!

I might do some if I'm bored though.
__________________


BestBuds! :) <3


Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com