Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Old 11-22-2004, 09:23 PM
thepokingmaster123 Offline
Master Trainer

Lightbulb I found the TM 09 in G/S!

I found the Psych-Up TM in G/S, and since in pokemonelite2000.com they don't tell where it is, I thought this would be something to know for all of the trainers out there. Here's how:

1) get a Kadabra in R/B (not yellow), and trade (and therefore evolve) it to another R/B ( not G/S/C/Y ).

2) trade the alakazam to G/S, and you will find it holding a TM 09. If you trade it directly, you will just get a twisted spoon .

I only tried this once, so this may not always work, but I did this by accident, got a TM 09, and now I am just telling you all how...

Thanx thantos for the banner

Salemence
Level 100 @ 518 Posts

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ead.php?t=8167
I am TheGreatMenotic here
Old 11-23-2004, 04:31 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge
Default Re: I found the TM 09 in G/S!

WOW YOU FOUND IT OMG!!111

Oh yeah. One nice place for you kids.

http://gamefaqs.com
Old 11-23-2004, 03:21 PM
thepokingmaster123 Offline
Master Trainer

Yes.. Gamefaqs... Hmm... So far every time someone asks something or sais somethig you always critisize them. Yes, I have read about search mahine replies that you give out to people, but there is one thig you might forget... maybe, just maybe... I BEEN THERE! And, FYI, they did not tell me anything about it; most people on gamefaqs don't even know what it does. Besides, it is always good to verify information.

Also, if you do not like what people say in their own threads, then don't reply to them! Or, at least give a suggestion that is actually useful to the reader (inspired by my conversation with mlugia in the GS forum on celibi).

Thanx thantos for the banner

Salemence
Level 100 @ 518 Posts

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ead.php?t=8167
I am TheGreatMenotic here

Last edited by thepokingmaster123; 11-23-2004 at 03:24 PM.
Old 11-23-2004, 04:59 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepokingmaster123
Yes.. Gamefaqs... Hmm... So far every time someone asks something or sais somethig you always critisize them.
Oh, sorry, I'll remember that suggesting someone to use http://gamefaqs.com is criticism.
Quote:
Yes, I have read about search mahine replies that you give out to people, but there is one thig you might forget... maybe, just maybe... I BEEN THERE! And, FYI, they did not tell me anything about it; most people on gamefaqs don't even know what it does. Besides, it is always good to verify information.
Firstly, I don't know what the hell is 'search mahine replies'. And I didn't forget a crap, you never said anything about you being on search engines/gamefaqs.

Most people on GameFaqs don't know what it does? Okay, I'm glad for them, I'm glad they're not some pathetic 5 year old kid who tries to memorize what every TM/HM/Move does.

Also, what makes you think people should trust your information?
Quote:
Also, if you do not like what people say in their own threads, then don't reply to them! Or, at least give a suggestion that is actually useful to the reader (inspired by my conversation with mlugia in the GS forum on celibi).
And I wonder how you're going to stop me from replying to your thread. Complain to a mod? Go do that, and we'll see who gets the scolding.
Old 04-14-2005, 03:28 AM
!CeMAn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Send a message via MSN to !CeMAn
Cool Re: I found the TM 09 in G/S!

hey you could have fooled me! it seems 2 many ppl on the gamefaqs board ARE pathetic and THiNK they know everything... but that's a flame 4 another thread...
why don't you 2 get along? the poor kid was just trying 2 help.