Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Good v. Evil: The Plot of Team Mythic

Ok, Meowth is reserved.

As soon as bulbapedia finishes loading (my internet is slower than normal today...) I will study Buneary.

How about we replace Poochyena with Buneary? I seem to have a lot of dog-like Pokemon on the list... I think I'll do that.

Murkrow
Done: 800
Old 06-26-2007, 09:04 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Quote:
Details and description are your friends.

Yeah, I agree!

Thanks for accepting me.

I can't wait to start this!

Djax94
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 06-26-2007, 09:19 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Okay, this thing is forever and a day in length because I did two human sign-ups. One for if I'm good, and one for if I'm bad. Either way, my Pokemon will remain the same.

Human(Good)

Name: Kenji Atawa
Starter: Meowth

Description
Kenji's hair is coal black, rarely styled but usually wild and spikey. His eyes are a bright emerald color, shot through with flecks of copper and silver. His skin tone is just on the verge of being tain, a nice light brown shade from the time he spends lounging about outside. At 5'6'', he's not exactly tall, but then, he's only thirteen. For such a lazy boy, he's incredibly thin, with long arms and legs. He has little in the way of muscle, and doesn't look all that strong. His basic attire is a loose maroon T-shirt and baggy black jeans, with black and light blue sneakers. Tied around his waist is a navy jacket of light, flowy material, made more for fashion than warmth. He carries a light blue pack. It doesn't contain all that much, for Kenji hates too much physical labor, but it has the essentials. Some changes of clothing, an actual winter jacket, some food, and a few of his inventions, including a collapsable bike and a self-making tent. A sleeping bag is rolled up and latched to the top.

Personality
Kenji is a very laid back person, prefering to take things slowly. He isn't one to worry about much of anything, and always keeps to the philosophy that everything will turn out fine. He's usually very level headed and can handle most situations, but the only exception is when spider Pokemon like Spinarak or Ariados are concerned. He hates, absolutely loathes, spider Pokemon. They're the only things that truly scared them, and, upon encountering one, he's more likely than not to run away screaming. Besides that, he really doesn't have any fears. He's not a talkative person, but not exactly quiet or shy, either. He may start a conversation, but he lets others do the talking. He's more of a listener. He does have a deep love of Pokemon, all but Spinarak and Ariados, which is why he wants to become a trainer.

History
Kenji grew up in a large city, and so is used to busy streets, lots of people, and neverending noise. His father was a Pokemon trainer, his mother a Pokemon nurse. It was like a match made in heaven, so to speak. Kenji learned a lot from them both, battling and raising techniques from his father, and proper care and Pokemon first aide from his mother. Pokemon training seemed like the perfect career move for Kenji. At least, until he discovered mechanics.

Kenji took a short course at school for mechanics, and was instantly hooked. Next thing his parents knew, he was tinkering with everything. He even managed to disassemble the TV, and put it back together again. Gathering spare parts, he could make most anything he set his mind to, though his father never did let him take a good look at Pokeballs.

Kenji's life was fairly quiet until, one day, his father was called out by an old trainer buddy to compete in tournament. His father accepted... And never came back. Now, a year later, Kenji is leaving home not because he necessarily wants to be a trainer, but because he wants to find out what happened to his father, and if he's still alive...

Human(Bad)

Name: Daisuke Kurokawa
Starter: Meowth

Description
Daisuke is a big guy, standing at 6'3''. He's fairly well muscled, but quick as well, a good balance of strength and speed. His hair is a dark sage color, combed back and out of his face with the back jelled into spikes. His eyes are slate gray, cold and emotionless. He was originally a member of Team Rocket, before it and Magma and Aqua merged. Evidence is tattooed on his shoulder in the form of a large capital letter R. His usual attire is a gray T-shirt with black jeans and combat boots.

Personality
Daisuke is cold and pitiless. He has no problem with killing in order to achieve his goals. He is loyal only to himself and Team Rocket, and no one else holds sway over him. Not even the former teams Magma and Aqua. He trusts neither, and stayed with Team Mythic only out of loyalty to Giovanni. The last thing he wanted was in on the whole 'Pokemon with Human mind' plan, but Giovanni himself asked Daisuke to stay in with it. So, now, he's stuck with some sixteen year old girl in a Meowth's body...

History
Daisuke's father was actually a well-known Gym Leader- none other than Koga. He and his sister, Janice, were apprenticed under him to become elite ninjas and Poison type masters. When Koga was elected to the Elite Four, he left Janice to take his place as Gym Leader. Daisuke couldn't belive his father's choice. He'd always been sure that he had been the better disciple, being a master of stealth and fighting alike. When he confronted Koga about the choice, his father only said, "Janice has more compassion than you, Daisuke, and when it comes down to Pokemon training, that is what is truly needed. A good ninja you may be, but until you learn to love, you'll never be a Gym Leader."

Crushed by his father's words, Daisuke left to find his compassion. All he found was hate, misery, and Team Rocket. Giovanni took the young ninja under his wing, showing him that power is all that truly matters, and that compassion is only a crutch for the weak. Daisuke became one of Team Rocket's elite members, until the formation of Team Mythic, when he was thrust back to square one as a lowly grunt.

Pokémon

Name: Jennifer "Reeah" McCallahan
Species: Meowth
Description

Rather than a creamy white, Reeah's fur is black as night. The coin on her forehead is copper rather than gold, and her eyes are a blood red shade. She stands out from the crowd- something she always liked to do, even as a human. The brown portions, like the tips of her back paws and her tail, are a snowy white. She's lithe and pretty, even for a Meowth. She keeps her claws long and sharp- they are, after all, her main weapon of choice. She has trouble walking on all fours, and so tends to walk upright. She's fast and nimble, just like when she was a human.

Personality
Reeah is loud and obnoxious. Always in your face, she loves to be the center of attention. She cares very little for the feelings of others, and openly degrades anyone she pleases to. Though she likes her new body, she hates her partner- but then, Reeah hates most anyone. She'd much rather go it alone than be stuck with someone else. She has the Meowth's love of shiny objects, but to the extreme. Seeing as she was an accomplished theif in her old life, she feels no remorse in stealing money, jewlery, and other valuables from anyone she passes. The results often end with her partner getting in trouble. After all, who would suspect a Meowth of being a pickpocket?

History
Surprisingly, Reeah grew up the daughter of a wealthy buisinessman in Goldenrod. Anything she could possibly want was at her fingertips, except a mother, seeing as her own died of pneumonia not long after Reeah was born. Still, she was happier then than she ever was, but this wasn't to last. When she was sixteen, her father was shot on his way to work, killed instantly. No culprit was ever found, but there were speculations, seeing as his will stated that everything would go to a former rival of his.

Forced out onto the streets, Reeah found she could make some kind of a living from theft. She had a natural talent for it, seeing as she was ambidextrous and quick with her hands. She struggled for the first few months, but gradually worked her way onto her feet as her skills improved. She became a theif by trade. Eventually, though, the police caught on to who she was and what she was doing, all thanks to one lousey witness. She was forced to flee Goldenrod, and found sanctuary with Team Mythic. She thought she would be joining them, but, in fact, that wanted her for something else. They wanted to use her for an experiment. No one's exactly sure how the Meowth they put her into changed color- originally, it looked like you run-of-the-mill Meowth. Waving it off as a side effect of the mind transference, they didn't worry about it and sent her off to be put to good use.

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 06-26-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Good v. Evil: The Plot of Team Mythic ((One spot not reserved!))

Draconic Espeon is accepted! Now, we need to wait for the others to finish their sign-ups, and then I'll make sure everyone's ok with the alignment I rolled up for them, and they'll be all set.

...No one seems to have reserved Ponyta or Spearow. How strange.

Murkrow
Old 06-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Hakumeineko Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Hakumeineko Send a message via MSN to Hakumeineko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Murkrow View Post
@Hakumeineko: Very much accepted. You don't need a role play sample, you sound talented based on your sign-up alone. Yes, I am a suck-up, you will learn to love me for it.
Hurrah, thanks for the acceptance. ^^ I'm looking forward to beginning this role-play.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:29 PM
Wingull Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Wingull
Default Re: Good v. Evil: The Plot of Team Mythic ((Two spots still open!))

Human
Name: Kyle Haves
Starter: Ponyta

Description: Kyle is a strong, but youngg boy! He most of the time loves to place gel on his gleaming brown hair. He wears a short sleeve shirt and normal blue jeans. He wears comfy gym-shoes becasue you mostly see him running in the fields with his best friends. He sometimes wears a cap with a PokeBall on it. It keeps his head from the sun and is just cool-looking.

Personality: Kyle is a young, and strong boy that helps the people that are in deep need! He helps pokemon from harm and other dangers! He and his two best buds would hang out a near by forest and play pretty exciting games. He gets very clumsy after being shy. His shyness occurs when he is next to someone he adores or had done something unbalievable embarassing.

History: When Kyle was young he had to go through a horrible phase! His father died in an accident! His father told him to become strong with his partner, but ot still love and respect them! And that is what Kyle did! he obeys his fathers every words that come to him every dawn. He helps those that are in help and tries to make the world better. He goes to chool to learm more about pokemon and their life, but seems to doze off. He enjoys helping them, but learning them, just seemed boring!

Pokémon
Name: Nuri
Species: Ponyta
Description:
When she was still a girl, she had long red hair with sparkling jewels hanging on her ears! She wore beautiful shirts, with glitter that made him sparkle in the moonlight! And she most of the time wore a skirt with little stars near the end of it! Ponyta is said to have a little scar on her forehead, her flames on her back, seem mild when calm, but when serious or in complete damger they light up like crazy that can cause flames. The Flames are blue caused to the chemicals that were spilled in Team Mythic's Base!

Personality: Ponyta is fun and energetic, but means bussiness when she is serious.he is fast and wild and enjoys large fields with hay. When shy It's flames go low, and most of the time will flee! When danger occurs near. It will bravely go alone without it's trainer to help! After that chemiclal spill, Ponyta sometimes feels dizzy may be unable to battle. She enjoys being pet on the head, for that is her soft spot and her location of the scar.

History: Nuri was a young little girl living with her perky family! Everything went great, nothing bad happened, and nobody was hurt. Until one day, somebody knocked at the door, her young brother with no hesitation opened the door. Two men wearing dark suits and sunglasses held her father! They forced the whole family to go to the Base of Team Mythic! A man was lurking in the shadows, no one saw his face. He gave the men a request! The family couldn't hear, but they saw an evil look on one of the man's face! They called for help and soon after a bunch of men came and grabbed the whole family! They were all thrown into a maching that had nothing in there but glowing lights! Then, a small black smoke came out covering the whole room! When the family woke up they were in a forest, but they were changed Their lives were changed for they all were turned into a species of pokemon called the Ponyta! Nuri (Ponyta) was young at the age where she went into Team Mythic's base.It was curuous and was wanting to know the secret of how they were turned into Pokemon! But on accident it caused a great trouble for she got scared when steam came out of a unfortunate machine! Nuri was so scared she attacked everything it was by. The chemicals spilled causing massive illness! One of the memebers sent out a might Rhydon that caused Ponyta to have a scar! She made it out of the base, but the Team Mythic are still looking for her. When Ponyta made it home, her woods was on fire. Her family died.In the past her family was the best, but after what his father heard from his son, he became serious and caused trouble to everyone living in the forest! For we don't know why.

Last edited by Wingull; 06-26-2007 at 10:30 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:33 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Good v. Evil: The Plot of Team Mythic ((Two spots not reserved!))

Wingull, less exclamation points please. Also, the Ponyta was human at one point, and "Blaze" doesn't seem to be a very fitting name for a human. There isn't really enough on Kyle, either. Edit your profile accordingly and I'll acccept you.

Edit: I guess Ponyta's species is technically "horse," but the species is called Ponyta. Not horse.

Murkrow
Old 06-26-2007, 09:44 PM
Wingull Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Wingull, less exclamation points please. Also, the Ponyta was human at one point, and "Blaze" doesn't seem to be a very fitting name for a human. There isn't really enough on Kyle, either. Edit your profile accordingly and I'll acccept you.

Edit: I guess Ponyta's species is technically "horse," but the species is called Ponyta. Not horse.
Alright! I edited it! I hope that I wasn't any trouble!
Old 06-26-2007, 09:48 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default Re: Good v. Evil: The Plot of Team Mythic ((One spot not reserved!))

Quote:
Draconic Espeon is accepted!
Yay! ^^ A sprite of Reeah is up now. It turned out so pretty. =3

Old 06-26-2007, 10:04 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

DE: Oh, how precious. I tried recoloring a Skitty to the colors of Gaby's, but it ended up blinding me. Not because the colors were inherently bad, I'm just bad at spriting.

Wingull: That's better, but in the role play you won't refer to Nuri as an "it," right? If you cut down just a little more on the exclamation points and provide some history as to how Nuri was changed into a Ponyta, then I will accept you.

Murkrow
Old 06-26-2007, 10:23 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby
Default Re: Good v. Evil: The Plot of Team Mythic ((One spot left!))

Actually, the colors were because when I pictured Satomi, I got a blue headead girl, which is the reason of her navy blue fur.

That's more or less how I pictured the Skitty, but with a slight Pink on the white, and a more darker blue

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 06-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Wingull Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Wow comparing the History to the others. Nuri did have a long life with many main events occuring! Is this alright?
Old 06-26-2007, 10:28 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

In-depth histories are good. Accepted.

Murkrow
Old 06-26-2007, 10:31 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

I can try to do the kind of Skitty you want, Gaby. I'll post my results.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Wingull Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
In-depth histories are good. Accepted.
Yay! Thank you! I thought I was doomed. Can't wait when it starts.