Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-26-2007, 12:51 AM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Good v. Evil: The Plot of Team Mythic ((Sign-ups officially closed.))

Here goes: My first role-play that I’ve been in charge of. Yes, I know the title's lousy. No, I have not stolen this from anyone. That being said…

After the failed attempts at dominating the world, the remnants of Teams Rocket, Magma, and Aqua formed a new team called Team Mythic. Team Mythic has the most advanced technology of this day in age, and have perfected what every person has wondered at one point in time; what would it take to turn humans into Pokémon?

It is a procedure called transference, and it is a very new and unstable technology. It allows the human mind to be transplanted into the body of a newly dead Pokémon, thus reanimating them and giving them new life without showing any ill effects on the Pokémon’s body. However, the process is extremely hard on the human body, and the body is completely mutilated by the end of the transfer, major arteries burst beyond repair. The humans that are turned into Pokémon can never, as a result, change back into humans. Team Mythic has sent five of these Pokémon anonymously to Professor Birch of Hoenn, and he decided to give these out to beginning trainers when he runs out of the traditional three starters. The other five were given to Pokémon-less grunts in Team Mythic.

You, role players, are those five trainers that receive these poor former humans as starters. You are also the five grunts who use these former humans as tools in the evil plot of Team Mythic to transfer their officials’ minds into the bodies of legendary Pokémon and rule the world. If you are good, you must help your new partner cope with their new existence and aide your new friends in the downfall of the organization; if evil, you must try and corrupt your new partner and use them to help your officials.

Are you ready?

Rules:
1. What Darth says goes. You do not disrespect Darth by penalty of awl-pike.
2. Rattata is mine. You must post your sign-up with the starter you want. If someone finishes before you do, but you are obviously more literate, the starter will go to you, no questions asked.
3. You do not start out with any Pokémon other than your partner. Birch gives you five Pokéballs, but you must capture and train your own Pokémon. You do not fly to the lab on your level 100 shiny Charizard to get your starter. It doesn’t work like that. Also, you cannot enter Route 1, encounter a wild Venasaur, and capture it. Bulbasaur, yes. No ubers are available at the beginning of the game. Anyone who captures a legend in a Pokéball will experience the awl-pike. Grunts can help taser and restrain legends, but cannot capture them in a ball without the approval of an administrator of some sort.
4. Good people will not be able to understand their partner’s speech initially, but after the events of an attack against you and your partner you will be able to hear them. (Being struck on the head with a blunt object, being hit by a really bad psychic attack, etc.) Evil people always hear their partners speak. It’s one of the perks of being on the side that developed the transference process in the first place.
5. Alignment (whether you are good or evil) will be determined by me; once ten people arrive, I will send all of you a PM telling you which alignment I’ve randomly chosen your character be. Whether you agree with me or not, PM me back to show that you have acknowledged my message. Your alignment is a secret until the discussion thread is up, in which case all of the lists will be posted for reference. Also, for the evil people, I will randomly elect one of you to serve as an administrator. You basically give orders to the other evil people, try to keep the good guys from succeeding at anything, and wait for the day that you finally get your mind transplanted into a legendary Pokémon’s body.
6. Fill out the sign-up form correctly please. It is there for a reason.
7. Your partners will know every attack that their species can learn, just to save the aggravation of having to keep track of levels. However, you cannot get out there on Route 1 with Ponyta having a moveset of Toxic, Secret Power, Flamethrower, and Agility. They still need to learn about how to control their new forms.
8. If you would like to include a role-play sample, I would appreciate it and probably give you dibs on things such as starters.
9. Please post somewhere on your sign-up post that “I have read and do acknowledge all of the rules that Darth has provided for the sake of the other role-players,” to show that you have read all of the above. Not that you should neglect reading anything below, of course.
10. And finally, your partner can evolve during the course of the role-play.

Sign-up form

Human
Name: The title by which others will address your character.
Age: Does not have to correspond to your actual age. Make it reasonable, people. Has to be at least ten, although I tend to role play in the teens.
Gender: Pretty straightforward; no “non-applicable,” and no “both.” Male or female please.
Starter: The Pokémon on the following list that your character has elected as their starter. This starter will later be revealed to be human. Therefore, this is important.
Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance in a few sentences, please. Kudos if you can provide a picture in addition to your description, but please, with hot fudge, whipped cream and ten dozen cherries on top, don’t give me just a picture. If you do, you will not be accepted. You don’t have to have a picture, though, so don’t worry if you can’t find one.
Personality: Again, pretty straightforward. I expect four sentences, and I expect some flaws. Mary Sues and Gary Stus shall be struck down with my awl-pike of death.
History: A brief (by ‘brief’ I mean at least four-sentence) history of your character. What was their family life like, their relationship with Pokémon, so on and so forth.

Pokémon
Name: The name of this character before the capture and transformation.
Gender: Opposite the gender of the human. So yes, there can be a male Skitty. Go for it.
Species: The species is the Pokémon you reserved as a starter, and what this character was transformed into.
Description: Yes, you have to describe them Pokémon. I know, I know, but I really want to see what you can do. And no “you should know what a Meowth looks like,” or sprites. A picture in addition to the description will do if your partner is significantly different than most other members of his or her species (if your Spearow is a complete recolor, for instance, or if your Seel has a scar across his or her face, etc).
Personality: Should be different from the human and not seem like a cookie-cutter character.
History: What was this character doing to get him or herself caught by Team Mythic, anyway? Why is there a huge scar on him/her? How was his/her family life?

Starters/Partners:
Emboldened signifies completely done with sign-up

Rattata (Male; taken by Darth Murkrow)
Shroomish (Female; taken by Psychic Oats)
Buneary (Female; taken by Xlugon_Pro)
Houndour (Male; taken by Hakumeineko)
Skitty (Female; taken by Gaby)
Growlithe (Female; taken by Canis Lupus)
Ponyta (Female; taken by Wingull)
Swablu (Female; taken by djax94)
Seel (Male; taken by DeidarasClay)
Meowth (Female; taken by Draconic_Espeon)

Murkrow
Done: 800

Last edited by Darth Murkrow; 06-27-2007 at 04:18 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:02 AM
DeidarasClay Offline
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to DeidarasClay
Default Re: Good v. Evil: The Plot of Team Mythic

Ooh, me likie! ^^ Good job Darth!

Can I call Seel while post my sign-up?

EDIT: IGOTTHEPICCY! D:

Name: Maebail (Pronounced May Bell)

Starter: My Starter is Seel.

Description: (No weapons, though xD)
Maebail has long light brown hair accompanied by a dark red hair accessory. She dons a long, dark red skirt, with a small shirt with spaghetti strings. She has black gloves the goes far up her arm. On her small red shirt, Maebail has black laces, and a small bow on the top of them. A the bottom, her skirt goes from dark red to black, frilly edges. Around her skirt are two black lines that circle around, one being very thin, the other thicker and bolder. Under Maebail's is a black sleeveless shirt. She has black stockings, as well as black high-heels. (Didn't need a picture, dammit! xD)

Personality: Maebail likes to be alone. She's always depressed, and hates just about everything she does. She tries not to show her sadness by covering it up with torrents of fake smiles and happiness. She's also the one to get angry quickly, and has a short, but fierce, temper.

She is very weary about personal things, as in, she hates to be touched, she can't stand people touching her things, that kind of stuff. Maebail has a darkened past, and it still haunts her to this day.

History: She was never mean to be a part of this. She was forcefully dragged into these horrible ordeals several times, literally.

It all started when she was thirteen. Team Rocket had just broken up, and was scattered throughout the Jhoto region. Team Magma and Team Aqua were just starting to form, if not just in their initial stages. Team Rocket was desperate, and needed some members. When the spied on how alone Maebail is, along with the fact on how good the was at battling, they went in at the worst possible time for her, and held her captive. Well, I should say held her Pokemon captive. They took them and began studies with them, making them guinea pigs of their on research, while forcing her to be a member of Team Rocket. Not much happened for a while in her life after that, until three full years later.

Team Magma and Team Aqua began to rear their ugly heads in Hoenn, and word quickly spread throughout the Regions. When the leader of Team Rocket, Giovanni, commanded some of Team Rocket to go to this new Region, Maebail was one of the ones who was forced to go. Somehow, word got out that Maebail knew some secret thing about Pokemon, or what Team Rocket was doing, or something like that, the newer teams were all over her like ugly on a stump. Left and right, Team Aqua and Team Magma were trying to get her, and she could not figure out why. She soon ran way, never to be seen, until now, a few years later.

Now that Team Mystic is together, the hunt for Maebail went out, and now, she trapped again, in a confusing, never ending circle of betrayal, lies, and crime, and other things as this poor eighteen year old girl figures out what went wrong in her life and tries to figure how exactly he ended up in the mess.

Name: Ven (T3h OMG!)

Species: Seel, Ven is a Seel.

Description: Ven has a slightly orange tint to him. His left tusk was cut at an angle, leaving a slightly funny appearance to it, and his right tusk is completely chopped off. His yellowish-white mouth is a dark red color, almost matching his trainer's clothes. Near his round head with a horn atop are his two flippers, each with three finger like outlines. At the end of his rather fat body, it slims down and turns into his tail fins, which like similar to his other flippers, only up-side down.

Personality: (Wait, can they talk? It'd be easier to PM with the answer, I think. . .) Ven always tries to look at the bright side of all things, but he knows he'll always get shut down from everything. This Seel is one of those types who will keep on trying, and trying, unless ultimately proven he can't do it. Otherwise, this Seel is actually quite mysterious, and doesn't really open up to anyone. Maybe, is it because he has a deep, dark secret? Maybe. Just maybe.

History: Ven was manager at a PokeMart before Team Mystic first came through his town. He lived alone with his younger sister, Madeline, but all he knows is that things soon became a hectic mess. Fighting, yelling, and when he found out he was going to be a guinea pig for Team Mystic's research, too many things hit him at once. "What will my parent's do?" "What about Madeline, my little sister?" "And, what'll happen to my Pokemon?" Other than that, Ven doesn't have much of a memory of anything, except for a few flashbacks that come and every once and while. Though, he doesn't know half of the people--or Pokemon--In the flashbacks.

Last edited by DeidarasClay; 06-27-2007 at 02:22 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:08 AM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Certainly. I'm glad you like it, I wasn't entirely sure if it would take off. Now, my sign up.

Human
Name: Nita Meyers
Starter: Rattata
Description: Nita is a girl of diminutive proportions in terms of height and weight. She carries herself as though wishing to be hidden; arms crossed, slouching, and looking up at others constantly. Her large green eyes are often hidden behind thick glasses. She has poker-straight brown hair that falls just below her shoulder blades. She’s in the process of growing her bangs out, and she is constantly tucking this hair behind her ears, as it is not yet even with the rest of her hair. ((This picture is not entirely accurate, but it gives you a visual. I did not draw it, so don't ask.))
Personality: Nita is not the sort of person to wear her feelings on her sleeve, nor is she someone to tell if she’s hurt. She is quite timid, and doesn’t speak to very many people. If she is extremely comfortable around someone (which is rare, as she has a mistrust of people. See history), she will be so loyal that she’s annoying. She is stubborn enough to ignore her own well being and will still fight for her friends’ lives even if horribly sick or wounded, much to the annoyance of those who care about her.
History: Nita grew up in a surprisingly stable family life when she was younger. Her parents own a large Pokémon ranch on which they raise hoofed Pokémon to sell. This is partly the reason she picked a Rattata; she was sick of being trampled and wanted something little she could cuddle. Her parents, very overprotective of their small daughter, would not allow her to own her own Pokémon until she was 16, and the day she turned 16 she went to the lab, where she would later be partnered with Tobias.

Nita used to be in love with a childhood friend named Allen. She kept her feelings a secret, like always, but finally couldn’t bear it and confessed. Allen was shocked by this revelation and preceded to make fun of her, rejecting her entirely without caring about her feelings. Allen and his friends consequently picked on Nita, already dismayed by the lost friendship, so badly that she would come home crying every day. It was then that she decided that people were, at their core, not capable of being trusted with her deepest secrets and will now only even talk to people she finds trustworthy.

Pokémon
Name: Tobias, sometimes “Toby,” even though he loathes the nickname
Species: Rattata
Description: Tobias was transferred into a Rattata, a small rodent-like Pokémon. He has cream-colored fur on his underbelly, but most of his body, head, and tail is purple fur. His eyes are red, and two whiskers stick out of his snout where the cream fur turns into purple. He has cream-colored socks and large fangs.
Personality: Tobias is extremely uncomfortable with being a Pokémon, and this comes across to others as being extremely volatile and arrogant. Unlike Nita, Tobias lets everyone know how he’s feeling, and doesn’t care very much about offending other people. He takes his masculinity very seriously and feels that the nickname “Toby,” and being called “a sissy purple mouse,” are both personal attacks against him and will bite anyone who says these things, whether they are actually referring to him or not. Although never admitting it, it is obvious that he has a soft spot for Nita and will try and persuade her to take it easy if she’s hurting badly.
History: Tobias never thought that a stupid dare with his friends would end with him being killed and transformed into a Rattata. Against the wishes of his parents, which was normal for him, he went off with his friends and entered Team Mythic’s base in an attempt to steal something. He was caught, and his friends abandoned him once they heard his cries for help. Once transferred, he attempted to escape but was forced into a Pokéball and sent to Birch’s lab.

When he was a child, he was playing out in the woods when a wild Houndour attacked him. The Houndour burned him, bit him, and destroyed the toys he was playing with. He could do nothing except cry and wait for help to arrive. His injuries were so bad that he needed skin grafts and surgery. Ever since that day, he’s had a fear of dog-like Pokémon, which leaves him defenseless in battle against Poochyena, Growlithe, Houndour, their evolutions, etc.

Murkrow

Last edited by Darth Murkrow; 06-26-2007 at 02:58 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:25 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Me likes Darth, me shalt join!

Human

Name: Mitzumaka, Naoki (last name first)

Starter: Skitty

Description: Naoki's hair is always a spiky, golden mess. He rarely ever pays attention to it. He almost always has a necklace with a small plate in the end. In the plate, a symbol of some sort is carved. He is also always seen with a pair of goggles around his neck, as he loves to fly. Yet for some reason, he detests Flying Pokemon. Naoki usually wears a white sleeveless shirt under a black jacket that is ripped at the bottom. He mainly wears jeans, even if the heat gets unbearable, he barely feels a thing. He mainly wears boots, steel-toed to be exact, as he says that it let's him "run more easily". No one really gets the reason for this, but he doesn't tell anyone so it's to be expected. His eyes are a dark green color, and his skin is pretty pale, but not to a snow-pale level. More of a paper-pale level. He also has a scar that runs from his should to his back, caused by his brother's shuriken.

Personality: Naoki likes to joke around a lot, that being his main pass time. Yet he knows when to be serious of course. He likes to have his friends close at all times, as to him, nothing is more important than his friends. He'd put his life in the line for them if any situation got dangerous. Yet he tends to jump in without thinking. Naoki is also a very trustworthy guy, as he has never revealed any secrets he has been told, no matter what the bribe or the threat. There's only one fault with Naoki: He hasn't been able to trust anyone himself unless he really feels he can trust them. That's why not too many people know of Naoki's past, and the reason of this is in his past.

History: At first, Naoki's past was very good. He had a caring mother, a protective father, a loving sister, good friends, . Yet, there was only one thing that made him uneasy: his brother, Ryuu. He always had this look of dread that always sent a chill down Naoki's spine every time he crossed eyes with him. What's worse, he slept in the same room as him. Yet, his life was good. There wasn't anything bad...

Until... all hell broke loose...

The night of Naoki's thirteenth birthday was supposed to be a good one. If only Ryuu wasn't there when it was supposed to happen. He just lost control and went on a rampage, killing anyone in sight. He killed his mother, his father, his sister, pretty much half the village. Naoki, however, only faked his death, having a huge wound that ran from his shoulder to his back. He suddenly heard footsteps coming closer and closer, looking up, only to see his sister, half dead extending her hand. He accepted the hand, running with his sister out of the village. She passed out a few minutes after they made it out, which Naoki thought she had died. From Naoki's location, he could see a now-burning village. Everyone he knew and loved was dead. Since that day on, Naoki hasn't been able to trust people with his secrets and such. Yet he is still the kindhearted, joker everyone used to know and love. Just slightly more reserved.

Pokémon

Name: Mitzumaka, Satomi

Species: Skitty

Description: Satomi isn't like most Skitty. Her pink fur is replaced by a more navy blue color. Her skin also has a pink tinge, instead of the usual wheat color. Her eyes are also purple, yet it's almost impossible to see them as she rarely ever opens her eyes big enough to see. She has a small scar running down from her neck to her back, similar to Naoki's.

Personality: Satomi isn't like most Skitty, who are too cheery and playful for their own good. Instead, she's more calm yet talkative and willing to express herself at all times. She usually gets annoyed when anyone makes a comment of her weird coloring, unless it's a compliment. But even so, she is a very nice, very caring Skitty that likes to help anyone as much as she can. She is very loyal to Naoki, willing to put her life at risk to protect him.

History: Satomi is in fact, Naoki's sister. She managed to survive, as she was found by some of the Team Mystic grunts near the village. Since she was dying, there was no point in not trying to use her for the proyect. When they took her to the lab, the transference was a success. Her soul got put into the body of a Skitty, yet, as soon as she opened her eyes, she tried to run away after seeing her new body. She was however caught and kept inside a Pokeball.

Also, since the incident of the fire in the village, she has never been able to stand being next to fire type Pokemon.

EDIT:

I have read and do acknowledge all of the rules that Darth has provided for the sake of the other role-players.

Forgot to add that =P

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 06-26-2007 at 04:12 AM.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:43 AM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats

Hey, can I reserve a spot, Darth? Looks interesting.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

I would like to reserve Growlithe if you don't mind.

And I do have a RP Sample for 'ya.

Quote:
Joseph looked at the clock. It was blinking six o’clock. What time did I have to be there? He asked himself. Looking at the little card, he noticed that it said ten o’clock. He still had four hours. He slipped under the covers in the little hotel room he had rented (with some money from his aunt and uncle) and fell asleep, not noticing the fact that the clock continued to blink six o’clock, not moving a minute.

Waking up with a start, he noticed the clock blinking six o’clock. Checking his watch, it read 10:09. Hitting himself, he got up and quickly got dressed, and was out the door by 10:12. Rushing out of the Pokemon Center in which his room was, he looked for the direction of the tall skyscraper. Luckily, it was close by, about a few blocks away. Still running, he headed in its direction.

It obviously wasn't his lucky day. They were setting up for a parade of some kind at the end of the street, and there was a detour that you needed to take. Rushing through the crowd of people looking at the parade area, he followed the big orange detour sign down another street. In the middle of the street was a police officer, chasing after a crook. Her trusty Growlithe was on the crook's tail, and was chased right into Joseph, he got plowed down by the man, and then the Growlithe. Stopping by him, the officer talked.

"I'm very sorry, my Growlithe is always like that. Would you like some help up?" she said, extending her hand. Taking it, Joseph was pulled up. "Well... Good luck with whatever you are doing!" she said, and ran off after her Growlithe. Running the other way, he finished the detour after about 10 minutes, and reached KLI. Slowing down, he began to walk across the bridge.

Last edited by Stinky; 06-26-2007 at 12:10 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:45 PM
Hakumeineko Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Hakumeineko Send a message via MSN to Hakumeineko

Human
Name:
Mina Triner
Starter:
Houndour
Description:
Mina stands at around 4'9", making her quite a short young lady compared to others of her age. Her weight is the average for one of her height, and her build is quite slender. Thick, curly, caramel hair hangs down from her scalp, easily reaching her waist in length. Perfectly straight bangs drape over her forehead, edging towards the sides of her face due to her middle parting. The bangs and her curls are separated by a thin, red ribbon tied with a bow on the right. Many wouldn't say that Mina was beautiful, 'cute' being the best remark of her facial features, though she doesn't mind this at all. Instead, they'd complement her on the sparkling green eyes and the long eyelashes that belong to the her, which stand out immensely. Freckles dot the bridge of her nose, some extending to her cheeks.
Mina does not have a large wardrobe, and can be found wearing the same outfit continuously. It consists of: a tight, red t-shirt that is slightly too short, consequently showing some of her skin; a faded, darker-coloured denim skirt that reaches just short of the girl's knees; a pair of medium-heeled black boots that reach the middle of her lower leg, and also give her some height; and lastly, she wears a pair of black fingerless gloves.
Personality:
The girl is naturally outgoing, having no events in her past that have changed this, and will talk to both friends and rivals. Despite her outgoingness, she seems to have a reserved nature, and keeps her emotions and thoughts to herself; only those close to her will know what her emotions are, and she will be the last to tell even them that she is in need of help. With that in mind, 'full of pride' is also another way to describe her. Not surprisingly, she is in fact easy to anger, at is not afraid to shout at others, even if for only the smallest of things. Mina is not the nicest of people, as you can probably tell, to strangers. To friends, however, she is much nicer, though it takes a lot to become one. Her mind is quick to react to situations, but will often not think her decisions through. Due to this, many think her to have a lower-than-average intelligence, when it is in actual fact above average.
History:
Mina led a nice and normal childhood, being the first born. Her parents were loving, and took care of her to the best of their ability. They would cheer her up when she was unhappy, and be happy with her when she was in a good mood. The family lived together happily in a medium sized house located in a small town. Her father worked with metal, and together with his Charmeleon, he made beautiful pieces of metalwork. Mina always used to watch as the Charmeleon heated the metal until it glowed angrily, and continued watching as her father molded the metal into different shapes. To this day, the youth has always had a liking for fire Pokemon.

When she reached the age of 9, her mother gave birth to another child, this time a boy. The two siblings got along like a house on fire, and you could always find Mina with her brother, Mike, held lovingly in her arms. They were inseparable, and the bond between brother and sister lasted until Mina's 16th birthday.

Only days after her 16th birthday, a horrifying sickness swept throughout the town. Everyone, be they young or old, healthy or sick, died. At first, it seemed as though they died of heart attacks. However, after further investigation, it was found that the sickness rotted their vital organs. It didn't take long for the whole town to be wiped out before the sickness disappeared just as suddenly as it had reappeared.

Mina, who had been sent to a larger town a few days walk from her own, missed the sickness completely. When she reached her home, she stood aghast at the sight. Bodies scattered the road, all having an expression of pain etched on their face. She did not need to look: she knew her family was dead, never to come back. Although she tried to hold them back, she did not succeed, and tears began to well up in her blood-shot eyes, streaming down her face. She stood there for several minutes, sobbing at the loss of her family, before finally deciding on what to do. Silently, she placed flowers on each of her parents bodies, as well as her brothers. Then, just as silently, she left the town. Now, she had two choices before her. Would she choose to join Team Mythic, the group she had heard so much about? Or would she choose to travel to Professor Birch in order to receive a starter Pokemon?

Pokémon
Name:
Vash
Species:
Houndour
Description:
Vash is the size and shape of small dog, and is around 2ft tall from the ground the the tip of his ears. He is covered in short fur, the majority of it being black. The muzzle and underbelly, however, are an orange-red colour. A small skull formation sits atop it's forehead, helping to give the Pokemon a fierce look. Rings cover each ankle, which seem to be made out of a bone-like substance, if not being actual bone. The same bone-like solid covers Vash's back, this time in thick crescent shapes that fit nicely over the arch of his back. He also has a short, pointed tail.
Personality:
Unlike the normal personality of a Houndour, Vash is rather friendly. Despite his appearance, which seems to scare people off, he is a kind-hearted person... or rather, Pokemon. He is more shy than his master, and doesn't particularly like the company of other Pokemon or trainers. His temper is much more relaxed than Mina's, and Vash will usually be the one blessed with the job of calming the girl down. The canine is also very loyal, and will defend his master and her friends with his life, and will put them before himself. Unlike Mina, Vash is not proud enough to refuse help from another, even if he despises them. His intelligence is below average, and so prefers to use brawn instead of brains during battling. The only characteristic similar between the pair is that they both act before thinking, which always seems to land them in a mess. Despite nearly opposite personalities, the two get on well.
History:
To put it simply, Vash was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. To add to that, his actions didn't exactly help much either.

On a normal saturday evening, Vash had been visiting the shop to get supplies for his parents. This was a weekly thing for the teenager to do, and nothing out of the ordinary had happened. That was, until this particular saturday.

As the boy was paying for his goods, a Gabite burst through the doors, leaving the glass shattered across the floor. The customers behind him screamed, each dropping to the floor in panic. Even the shop-keeper followed their example, and soon the only person standing was Vash. A women in a blue bandanna, black trousers and a blue t-shirt entered to shop. It didn't take rocket science to figure out the Gabite belonged to her.

Seeing the boy was going to be a nuisance, the women had ordered an attack on Vash. The Gabite, obeying it's owner, ran towards the boy. Vash, owning no Pokemon of his own, was left undefended, and was soon the victim of a powerful Crunch attack. Due to the sheer power of the attack, Vash had nearly died. The women grabbed the unconscious youth and took him to Team Mythic, where she was payed greatly for the near-dead test subject.

When he finally woke up, he found himself in the body of a Houndour. His alarm bells rang inside his head to get out as soon as possible, the Vash did not have the will to do so, seeing others fail miserably. So he sat there, waiting, wondering what his fate may be.

There we go, finished! Hope it's okay. I also have some roleplay examples that I can give you, or at least the links to my other roleplays. If you need them, feel free to ask.

EDIT: Oops, forgot this: I have read and do acknowledge all of the rules that Darth has provided for the sake of the other role-players. Heh.

Last edited by Hakumeineko; 06-26-2007 at 08:14 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

@Gaby: Yay! Accepted! I know how you role play already, and it's all good.

@Canis: Cool, a role play sample. A very nice role play sample at that.

Everyone else you all have reserved spots, just finish your sign-ups, please and thank you.

Edit: I assigned each starter a number one through ten and entered values into this website. What this means for you is that I already have selected, completely randomly, who among you is going to be evil. I then reassigned the evil starters a number one through five and rolled again, so I also know which of the evil people is goin to be the administrator in charge of you all. The thing is, it's going to be a secret until everyone signs up and the disscussion thread gets up. I feel so... evil.

Murkrow

Last edited by Darth Murkrow; 06-26-2007 at 04:56 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:56 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Hey, Darth!

I saw this in your siggy and thought it sounded awesome!

Human

Name: -

Starter: Swablu (Female)

Description: He has bright red hair, it's kind of wild. Quite skinny, wears a baggy shirt (not T-shirt) and jeans. Red trainers with a big white circle on the side.

Personality: He's your average teenager, nothing special. Likes to laugh a bit, chat and have fun. He can be a bit childish at times though, and can sometimes say things that get him into trouble... Even in trouble with his friends. But he's trying to learn to control that. He's getting there... (Can be moody and shouty when he gets going at someone)

History: When he was four years old, his parents split up. He took it well, and managed to smile. He's learnt to enjoy everything and is always smiling. He gets on well with Pokemon, but is scared s***less of Fire types. When he was 8, a Ponyta burnt him. He lost half of his little finger on his left hand.

I hope that's good enough, Darth!

Do I need to do the partner's profile too?

Djax94

EDIT: I've got my partner's profile!

Pokémon

Name: -

Species: Swablu

Description: On the top of her head, there's half of a thingy missing. (You know what I mean, the thingy on Swablu's head!) There's a slight hole in one of her wings. (Like a holey cloud! )

Personality: A very sweet, shy girl. She likes to be kind and gentle. But she can be violent. Upset or hurt anyone around her...
She doesn't like battling much, but if she has to, she'll use defensive moves to wear the opponent down and then STRIKE!

History: Being born in a big family wasn't easy. Her parents couldn't cope with the financial struggle, so threw her and two of her brothers onto the streets. They were desperate for food and money. A sign was posted advertising "Scientific experiments; excellent payment!" That's when it all started...

Is it okay?

Djax94
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 08-12-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Yes, djax, you need the partner's profile as well. I'm glad to see you've started role-playing, too.

You might want to add a little more to personality and history. But you do have Swablu reserved for now.

Murkrow
Old 06-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

I WUVS GROWLITHE!

...I just had to get that out. But anyway, I have my sign-up.

Human
Name: Joseph Regulus
Starter: Growlithe
Appearance: Joseph has brown hair that is seemingly untamable. He has bright blue eyes that seem to shine in the moonlight. He stands at about 5 feet, 3 inches, and weighs around 99 pounds. He loves earthy colored clothing and can often be seen in earthy colored (shades of brown and green) shirts, and worn-down jeans jeans. He is tanned, and has a slender body, making him easily recognizable. He often wears an amulet around his neck with a silver wing on it that he bought at a yard sale. He wears sneakers, and short white socks. He is not muscular, but can easily defend himself if needed. Joseph has a light splattering of freckles across the bridge of his nose, and he wears some rectangular, black glasses.

Personality: Joseph is very optimistic, always smiling and happy. He was picked on when he was younger, making him afraid of "big" people. He is easily angered, but is easy to calm down. Joseph is very smart, and was revered as an honor student in his school. He is always on time for everything, and is a very good student earning him the title of being an honor student. He is very kind and is against being rude, but can be a rogue at times. He is a loving person and cares much for his family, and will endanger himself to get those he loves out of trouble. Joseph will defend his thoughts and beliefs at any cost. Joseph hates it when people take his belongings, causing him to lose his temper.

History: Joseph grew up within the same area as Cassie, going to the same school. Although in a different class, he still knew her, but he didn't talk to her much. He was the smart one in the class, constantly picked on in his younger years. Team Mythic was already beginning to take people for experimentation. With people often disappearing, the town was on high alert. His family owned a Growlithe puppy, and he loved it very much. The puppy went everywhere with him, except for school. This strengthened his love for Pokemon.

Pokémon
Name: Cassie Vendela
Species: Growlithe
Description: Growlithe looks like a small dog. It is about two feet tall, and reddish-orange in color. Weighing at about 40 pounds, it is very cute. Growlithe have tan colored bellies, and a tuft of hair on their chests. They also have a tan tuft of hair on the top of their hair, as well as their butt. (Serving as a tail) They have three black stripes on their backs, as well as one around each leg. Their eyes are black like their noses. Cassie looks like a generic Growlithe, save for an extra black stripe around her front right leg.

Personality: Cassie is (or was) a very quiet person. Her reserved nature caused her to have very few friends, even those she has shying away from her. Cassie is a very kind person/Pokemon actually, although she is often too shy to show it. And at this point, I must say, “I have read and do acknowledge all of the rules that Darth has provided for the sake of the other role-players,”. Cassie always tries to do the right thing, rather than doing the wrong thing. Hating to be penned up, she is often found outside reading a book, or quietly staring into the trees.

History: Cassie was born in your generic town, and had a generic life up to the point when she was 14. She was the quiet girl in school, the one who gets good grades and has few friends. She often went to the library, reading lots. The libararian slowly became her friend, often recommending books to her. Unknown to Cassie, the librarian was actually a member of Team Mythic, scouting for people to become Pokemon. Upon coming into the library one day, Cassie was kidnapped by the librarian, and transferred into a Growlithe. She now begins her journey as a Pokemon, unaware of wher she is going.

Sorry about Joseph's history. It was shorter than I usually do, because I didn't really know what to put. Plus, I got writer's block when writing it.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

I'll be joining, but I have to decide what Pokemon to use. Hm, Spearow, or Meowth...

Old 06-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

@Canis: You, my friend, are accepted! And don't worry about writer's block; I just added a new chapter to my fic, so my brain's pretty burned out at the moment as well. It happens to the best of us.

@djax: You're accepted as well. All the stuff I told you to do in your fic can apply to the role play as well. Details and description are your friends.

@Hakumeineko: Very much accepted. You don't need a role play sample, you sound talented based on your sign-up alone. Yes, I am a suck-up, you will learn to love me for it.

@D.E: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make the choice so hard...

Murkrow

Last edited by Darth Murkrow; 06-26-2007 at 07:23 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:16 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

Aww. This looks pretty interesting, but the only starter I would want, skitty, is taken. Plus, I don't think I could compete against Gaby. Maybe you could change one of the starters for me, and since they seem to classify common pokemon, if you would change one, I would want a buneary. I can help you become familiar with it too if you want. Just browse Serebii and look up buneary and loppuny.

Last edited by Xlugon Pyro; 06-26-2007 at 07:19 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:35 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Murkrow View Post
@D.E: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make the choice so hard...
XD It's fine. I'm picking Meowth for... Character reasons. Nya...