Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 03-05-2004, 03:43 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default More Ways to Fix the Berry Glitch!

More Ways to Fix the Berry Glitch!
-03/04/04-

As many of you know already, if you have been keeping up to date with the news here at Pokemon Elite 2000, you can fix the Berry Glitch by pre-ordering a copy of Pokemon Colosseum to get the Bonus Disc. The Bonus disc contains Jirachi, and when transferred to the game, it will fix the Berry Glitch. Basically, the Berry Glitch is a time malfunction in the game, the internal clock will not operate properly, which causes problems for time related events, such as growing berry trees to not grow. This glitch in the game will begin a year after you have played the game, deleting your saved file and starting over the game will not fix the problem.

Now, for the US, that was the only way to fix it thus far, but now there are a few more methods to fix the problem.

Connect to Pokemon Colosseum
If you use your Ruby/Sapphire game to connect to Pokemon Colosseum, your game will be automatically fixed, that easy. Pokemon Colosseum will be released on March 22, 2004.

Visit EB Games or GameStop (US Locations Only)
Take your game to EB Games or GameStop and you can download a free fix to your game. Be sure to ask the store about it if it’s available.

Nintendo Service Centers (US Only)
Take your game and your GBA or GBA SP to a Nintendo Repair Center and get your game fixed for free. To find Repair Center near you, go here: Repair Center Locations

Send it to Nintendo (For both US and Canada)

If all those above methods won’t do for you, this is the last option, send it to Nintendo. You will have to call them at 1-800-255-3700 for more details on how to send your game to Nintendo and they’ll fix it.

For news complete with pictures, go to the website: www.pokemonelite2000.com
Old 03-06-2004, 01:26 AM
sdp Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: More Ways to Fix the Berry Glitch!

That is cool. I didn't think Nintendo would put so much effort into trying to fix the problem.
Old 03-06-2004, 02:06 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp
That is cool. I didn't think Nintendo would put so much effort into trying to fix the problem.
Well they should put that much effort to it, it's their mistake. Hopefully, this will make most people happy, I think the EB Games and GameSpot fix is the easiest way. And for those that were planning on getting Pokemon Colosseum anyways, can get a free fix for Ruby/Sapphire.
Old 03-06-2004, 02:15 AM
sdp Offline
Experienced Trainer

Nintendo has ignored glitches before and i thought maybe they wouldn't think it was too serious and just let it with the whole "transfer serebii from the bonus disc and it will grant you a wish to fix your game" that they had for a while :D lol
Old 03-06-2004, 02:18 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp
Nintendo has ignored glitches before and i thought maybe they wouldn't think it was too serious and just let it with the whole "transfer serebii from the bonus disc and it will grant you a wish to fix your game" that they had for a while :D lol
lol, yea, but this one is pretty major one. Berry growing is a major feature of the game. There are some people don't really care about the berries, so it doesn't make a difference to those people.
Old 03-06-2004, 03:47 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

I gotta hurry and pre-order colosium before time runs out! I really need Jirachi!

But, the little Lilycove Department Store and Jackpot and Energy Guru things do matter to those people. You know how many Sitrus berries I got out of planting insanely?! 72!
Old 03-06-2004, 05:04 AM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird

Too bad i dun live in America...
Old 03-06-2004, 05:07 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird
Too bad i dun live in America...
Poor you.... but at least you got Green Version (I think).
Old 03-06-2004, 05:11 AM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteMew
Poor you.... but at least you got Green Version (I think).
Ya i have Green version, a private one, lol.
Old 03-06-2004, 01:18 PM
Pokemon World Mazter Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon World Mazter Send a message via MSN to Pokemon World Mazter

I see.. so now there are more ways to fix the glitch. I think Nintendo is doing a great job helping all of us Pokemon Gamers here in the U.S. But it would be better if they could do the same things for people that live in other countries.

~If I just.. Breatheeeee let it fill the space between Ill know everything is alright, Breatheeee every little piece of me you'll see everything is alright, if i just breatheee~

~Could you look me in the eye? And tell me that you are happy now.. Would you tell it to my face, or have I been erased? Are you happy now?
Old 03-06-2004, 03:52 PM
Hector Offline
New Trainer

Well I already fixed mines by getting Jirachi into my game. :D

-Hector
Old 03-06-2004, 04:12 PM
PokemonMaster-Chris Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to PokemonMaster-Chris Send a message via MSN to PokemonMaster-Chris Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonMaster-Chris
Wink Re: More Ways to Fix the Berry Glitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector
Well I already fixed mines by getting Jirachi into my game. :D

-Hector
Me too!
Old 03-06-2004, 09:07 PM
Punk-Dude-Danny Offline
New Trainer

Luckly I meet a guy and he had the bonus disk.....Im in one of the only groups in Britain to have fixed the berry glitch and have a offical Jirachi!
Old 03-07-2004, 05:43 AM
myst5000 Offline
New Trainer

for the EB and GameSpot method, you also recieve a Shiny Zigzagoon with a Leichi Berry!