Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-31-2007, 11:39 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: Aggression of the Dragon (Naruto fan-fic)

Yeah, it was 7 here. But, that day, I'd actually been up since 3:30, so yeah...

And, yay! ^^

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 08-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

Okay, well, I finally fixed Microsoft Word, so I'm able to type normally again. However that deleted what progress I made on Chapter 5 yet, I was able to type it up once more. Now, this introduces something I'll use fairly commonly: POV (point of view). Normally I have it in Kaiumi's, sometimes I'll put it in third person (most of the POV changes will be this) but also well, quite a few other characters (especially in battles) I know you may think, "well then why didn't you write in third person in the first place?" Well, I write better in first person, plus I wanted to add an intresting twist to the story. Enjoy! ^_^

The test part: 2

“Now... If nobody finds the real answer and maybe even if one of you gets a bell, that or those people will be sent back to the academy. You will need to use your shuriken, kunai, and your other weapons and abilities to get a bell. Unless you have the strength to kill me, your mission will fail.”

I grit my teeth. *So, failure’s not acceptable no matter what. I'm not gonna go back to the academy, no way!*

“This exercise was actually used by The Third Hokage himself. You three should be honored to be involved. However, this also means that this is the hardest test to take. Okay, on my signal…. Start!”

Takeshi and I jumped off and disappeared into the trees, or underbrush, or wherever he was hiding. Pachi, however… looked extremely confused until he disappeared somewhere too (after about thirty seconds of stuttering, that is). *What--an--idiot…. Okay, so a bell by noon… I guess that’s easy enough….*

I jumped from tree branch to tree branch to get a better view of the area. *Alright focus. I have to confront sensei by my own will; any surprise attack won’t be very useful in this situation. I mean, I could hold out toe to toe with him for a while, but not very long….*

I shifted and looked around, searching for some environmental advantage, but nothing. *This task is impossible for us, we can’t beat him by ourselves!*

I jumped to the ground. *But maybe… that’s what we’re supposed to think! It all makes sense! We work as a team! If all three of us worked together, then we might stand a chance! But to pit teammates against each other in such a way… it’s sorta cruel.*

Now I was running around the base of trees, and into Satoshi-sensei’s opposite direction, coming across a clearing. *Good…. Now I have to find the guys and convince them this is the “true answer,” thinking about it though, they might not listen to me, but if this goes as I think it will, they’ll be so desperate for a bell they’d need my help….

*Well, I guess I can say having the same sensei as Itachi has means I get family advantage. Hehe, this time, I’m going to show that my abilities are more than enough to recognize!* And with that I sprinted across the field, searching now with high powered vision and tracking abilities. The bangs over my left eye were taken out of place, and from now on… they’d stay that way. The secret was out, and now was the best time.

Over world POV

*Oh man, this is gonna be so hard! I don’t stand much of a chance do I? But I don’t wanna get sent back to the Academy! Kaiumi can probably do this, but Pachi’s gonna fail for sure. Hehe, I guess that’s just as well. He can’t do a darn thing!* Takeshi looked around from the foliage of the tree leaves over the starting point where Satoshi stood.

“Well, I guess everybody is taking the most important rule of Shinobi into account; disguise and concealment. I wonder when the madness will begin….” Satoshi muttered to himself.

A strange feeling was forming in Takeshi’s stomach. *Oh gosh, I can’t do this, I just can’t…. No… no you can Takeshi, just get a grip. I’m behind him, and Pachi will most likely be jumping out of nowhere soon. Okay, I’m gonna take my chances….*

Then almost predictably, Pachi came jumping out of the underbrush and started a scene. However this was never going to work as his sensei quickly got the upper hand (literally) and held Pachi’s against his back.

“Shinobi essential: the element of surprise. You don’t really seem to get that, do you?” Satoshi lectured his student, “Setting traps or creating combinations are better suited for you.”

“How can you tell that?” Pachi asked.

“You’re an idiot who needs to learn a bit more. That’s written all over your face.” Satoshi remarked. His only response was a few shouts complaints.

*How did I know that Pachi would do that?* Takeshi reached for some shuriken. *Here goes…* And with that he threw them with precision speed, and even hit his target….

A replacement log. *What the?!* And he jumped down into the clearing.

“Hey! I was just about to-!”

“No you weren’t. I saw the whole thing. You owe me one!” then Takeshi ran off in search of his sensei. Pachi stood there dumbfounded for a second then ran off too. Kaiumi was busy looking for her teammates meanwhile….

*Somebody’s nearby, please be one of them….* But when she rounded the corner, an unexpected face was met. And definitely not one she wanted to see at the moment.

~~END Okay, I know. I added to the intro. Live with it. And I know it's kinda short, the next one is longer. So, I guess that's it.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?

Last edited by Frozen_Mystic; 08-10-2007 at 12:33 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:20 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Pretty good, though, as you said it would be, short. But, hey. We all have those short moments, right? ^^

Anyway, I have some idea of who Kaiumi ran into, but I may be wrong... Hope you can get the next chap up soon!

Old 08-10-2007, 12:35 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_fire View Post
Pretty good, though, as you said it would be, short. But, hey. We all have those short moments, right? ^^

Anyway, I have some idea of who Kaiumi ran into, but I may be wrong... Hope you can get the next chap up soon!
Thanks and yeah, although, now that I realize it, there was a typo I so stupidly missed. The word "not" was supposed to be after "definately" but I fixed it, so you may want to change that guess.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 08-10-2007, 06:08 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Alright, I'm going to, if for no other reason than to prevent fighting, go ahead and ignore the fact that Satoshi-sensei is, for all intents and purposes, a clone of Kakashi whose brain and personality were put into a different body. But I do have one question. If Satoshi-sensei's training exercise is really unique, then why does Kakashi use the exact same style? Oh, and looking good. I'm also harboring a guess as to the identity of this mysterious face.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Alright, I'm going to, if for no other reason than to prevent fighting, go ahead and ignore the fact that Satoshi-sensei is, for all intents and purposes, a clone of Kakashi whose brain and personality were put into a different body. But I do have one question. If Satoshi-sensei's training exercise is really unique, then why does Kakashi use the exact same style? Oh, and looking good. I'm also harboring a guess as to the identity of this mysterious face.
Yes, well, since I couldn't really think of a better test, it resulted in this. Yet, Satoshi is much different than Kakashi, which you'll see later on. He's more open, friendly, somewhat perky, and at that I may as well spoil that he uses Suiton jutsus.

Believe me, it's hard to start this fic out, since it may as well be more or less dramatic and, well, the plotline is different than most fics. I'll leave it at that.

EDIT: Actually, I might as well just point out that this is 5 years before Kakashi is even introduced. That being said, only Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke passed with Kakashi, and, obviously, my team 10 passes with Satoshi, plus 2 other teams. He's a fairly new Jounin, and in my timeline, only he uses the bell test. I think that may answer some questions.

__
(oO)
/||\

Last edited by Frozen_Mystic; 08-10-2007 at 09:02 PM.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:21 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Well, after about 2 hours of typing I finished chapter 6. I'm in a writing mood, and it turned out kinda long, but I hope you guys enjoy.

The Test: Part 3

*Gah! Why haven’t I found them yet!? It should be easy knowing them, not to mention using Sharingan! Where the heck are they?!*

I dashed around the underbrush. *…! Somebody’s nearby! Please be one of them!*

But as I rounded the corner, the face I met wasn’t one I wanted to see. I didn’t even know why he was….

“Itachi?! What the living heck are you--?!” I exploded. *Something isn’t right… he’s supposed to be on a mission… let alone show up here….*
“Oh Kaiumi. I never though you would be out in the open. Very funny coincidence.” *Okay, that is sooo not natural.*

“Acts up sensei. That was pathetic, really pathetic. I realize you haven’t seen him in a while, but if you thought anybody would fall for that….” I put my hands on my hips.

“Hehe. You got me.” A puff of smoke obscured sensei for a second till the real smiling face appeared.

“But it wasn’t to fool me was it? Pachi and Takeshi don’t have a clue, in fact, they’re fairly recent friends.” I stared at him.

“Oh, hey! Look at that! You can use Sharingan already?” he asked with an impressed tone.

“Well, yeah, but that’s not the point!” I snapped.

“Well I’ll be… it even has three tomoe! When did you awaken it?” he questioned further.

“I said that’s not the point! But if you really want an answer… fine. When I turned 10, that’s three years, as of tomorrow. I was always alone, my sister died, I was never too happy about family either. Although recently, then, I had just gotten my first friend; Hyuuga Hyato. I always thought it was the incredible power of the Uchiha clan everybody feared, but as a fellow of the noble clans of Konoha, I guess it was only natural. Anyways; I didn’t want people to find out about my new power, but I still wanted to use it. So I came to this conclusion…. Train in one eye for an entire year, graduate, and then show my worth. Of course, it’s insanely hard to maintain the charge of this doujutsu in one eye for so long, but I accomplished it. There! Happy now?!”

“So that’s why you had bangs over your left eye… well congratulations!” *Huh wha--? Congrats? Dude… what the heck? He is way too energetic….*

“Although…. I wouldn’t have given that out if I were you,” sensei continued, “now I know how to fight against you.”

“Yeah, well, consider it a lost cause. I’m not looking to fight you; I need to find the guys. This so called ‘hard test’ was nothing. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some teammates to find.” Then I started to walk off.

A few seconds of silence passed.

“You know, you really are just like him.” I heard sensei mutter.

“What?!” I violently turned around.

“You really are just like Itachi. You focus on one thing and consider anything else slowing you down as a mere inconvenience. You know what you want and do what it takes to accomplish your goals. Plus your eyes are exactly the same.”

“I already told you! Never say that we’re alike! Unless you absolutely want a fight, I’m warning you to stay quiet.” My voice had growing hatred in it.

“OK, OK, fine,” Satoshi-sensei took a few steps back “I don’t know what happened between you two, but Itachi isn’t so bad. In fact, I’d think quite a few people would want to be just like you two.”

“SHUT UP!!” In that moment I could feel a strange surge of power running through me. But I wouldn’t take it anymore. This time, I wasn’t just gonna sit back, this time it was serious.

Over world POV

In the moment Kaiumi was bursting with anger Pachi and Takeshi (both in completely different areas) were able to clearly hear the shout: “SHUT UP!!”

Both saw this as an opportunity to get a bell from Satoshi and rushed of in search of the sound.

But that “surge of power” Kaiumi felt was nothing natural, in fact, she didn’t even notice it, but a very faint purple glow surrounded her hands.

*…! This girl… could she be the last of “them?” I thought that they became extinct in the great ninja wars…. Now I understand, I think, but then the other two… are they the same?*

Then, in a split second, Kaiumi formed some hand seals.

“Katon: Housenka no jutsu!” (Fire element: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique) Then multiple blasts of fire scattered in Satoshi’s direction.

Satoshi, skilled as he was, was only barely able to dodge them. *So rage and aggression give her more control over her accuracy and power. That just confirms it! She is the last one of those special Shinobi.*
(Anyways) Once Satoshi evaded the blasts, Kaiumi charged in for a frontal assault. Without the time to escape this attack, Kaiumi blasted her sensei in the face with one heck of a punch, sending him at least five meters away.

Had it not been for getting back her control, Kaiumi might as well have killed him on the spot. *…No! No, get a hold of yourself! That wasn’t supposed to happen! … I… when did I…?*

The glow around her hands shone just like the full moon, and then… faded away. She was looking at them with slight fear. As scarred as she was by Yuki’s apparent death she really never wanted to do something this drastic, it didn’t differ at that moment who it was.

“S--Sensei? Are you….” She could scarcely breathe.

“I’m fine.” Satoshi said slowly standing up, and wiped a trail of blood from his mouth away.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean… I never meant to… I--I--!” Kaiumi stuttered.

“Everything’s okay. I think I have an explanation, to this and something else.” Kaiumi stepped back, and then started running away. She deactivated her Sharingan and kept running, not looking back. And she kept on running until Takeshi appeared in her path.

“Kaiumi, hey. Did you get a bell yet?” he asked kindly.

“No….” she looked away.

“Oh. Well, what happened so far?”

“I’m not gonna do this anymore.”

“What?! What do you mean?”

“I’m not gonna do this! That’s what I said! Now leave me alone!” And she started running again. Takeshi could only stand and watch. *What was I thinking? “Show my worth?!” What the hell was I thinking?! That’s only going to repeat everything! Somebody’s going to die again, it’s all my fault!* But then she stopped, Takeshi was in her way again.

“What do you want?!” She snapped.

“To know what’s going on.” He replied firmly. “This isn’t like you. I know I’ve only known you for so long, but I know that this isn’t natural.”

“And that’s why. It isn’t natural.”

“Well what are you gonna do?! Just run away from whatever it is? Will that really help? Will you really give up on how hard you worked getting here so far? Is that the real Kaiumi?!” I looked away.

“….No. No, you’re right….” *Oh god, was I doing what I thought I was? Would Yuki give up like this? No! I still need to teach Itachi a lesson on who’s the strongest among the family! No more running!*

“C’mon! Let’s go!” Kaiumi started dashing off in Satoshi’s direction. “I found the true answer: teamwork. It makes sense, why would they put us in teams of three. Now, we need to find Pachi!”

“And where would we find him?” Takeshi asked barely keeping up with her.

“Where do you think? Setting traps for sensei.”

It was true. Pachi was setting traps. Wire, Kunai, even some exploding tags were set up in an elaborate scheme. You’d really never be able to guess it was all from Pachi. Satoshi never moved once Kaiumi ran away. *She’s going through the same thing my other teammates did. I guess this is her first time experiencing this… it must be hard knowing she’s the only one… plus, if this gets out, bounty hunters everywhere will be after her…. This is bad.*

And at that moment the two kids burst through the trees, newfound confidence brimming in Kaiumi’s blood red eyes.

“Pachi! Can you hear me?! We need to talk! And don’t try to pretend you’re not there, I can see your flow of chakra!” she shouted out. Then he jumped down across from her.

“What is it? And why is he here?” he asked, pointing to Takeshi.

“Oh just shut up and listen!”

Then the three of them devised an even more complex plan than Pachi’s together. The boys threw a pair of shuriken at Satoshi, and the moment he avoided them Kaiumi doubled the number. Those too were dodged, but a quick pull of wire and their sensei’s legs were tied up. Pachi then threw a kunai at one of his traps, released it and then, as Kaiumi predicted it, he was able to snap the wire and dodge that too, but Pachi and Takeshi dashed in and held him down, while Kaiumi retrieved the bells.

*Mission… Accomplished…!*

~~END So there we go. Not too much to say, but this: There is NOT a demon in anybody but 2 chracters in my story. 1) is the obvious Naruto and a character introduced a bit later. So, yeah. Bigger and better.

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 08-13-2007, 04:29 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Pretty good, as usual. I was both wrong and right about who Kaiumi was going to run into; you definetly did it differently than I'd expected. And, it's also good that all three passed the test.

And, I don't know if you've told me, and it's slipped my mind or what, but I'm wondering what did happen between Kaiumi and Itachi...

Anyway, awesome job; hope you get the next chap up soon!

Old 08-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Pretty good, as usual. I was both wrong and right about who Kaiumi was going to run into; you definetly did it differently than I'd expected. And, it's also good that all three passed the test.

And, I don't know if you've told me, and it's slipped my mind or what, but I'm wondering what did happen between Kaiumi and Itachi...

Anyway, awesome job; hope you get the next chap up soon!
Thanks. And yeah, something did happen, though, that's gonna be in, I dunno, chapter 14 or something.... but if you wanna know what will happen, I reccomend going to veoh.com and type in "Naruto episode 131" that'll give you and outline.... (oh, and if you cry watching it, that means it worked. And there's gonna be some loud, otherwise mistranslated stuff, you'll see what I mean, so headphones would be good >.<)

__
(oO)
/||\

Last edited by Frozen_Mystic; 08-13-2007 at 07:40 PM.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:17 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglemaster23 View Post
Yes, well, since I couldn't really think of a better test, it resulted in this. Yet, Satoshi is much different than Kakashi, which you'll see later on. He's more open, friendly, somewhat perky, and at that I may as well spoil that he uses Suiton jutsus.

Believe me, it's hard to start this fic out, since it may as well be more or less dramatic and, well, the plotline is different than most fics. I'll leave it at that.

EDIT: Actually, I might as well just point out that this is 5 years before Kakashi is even introduced. That being said, only Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke passed with Kakashi, and, obviously, my team 10 passes with Satoshi, plus 2 other teams. He's a fairly new Jounin, and in my timeline, only he uses the bell test. I think that may answer some questions.
Okay. I figured that maybe it was that a Jonin's probably going to have more than one team in his lifetime, so maybe Satoshi was in a team under the Fourth, and then Kakashi was in his next team, before the Fourth actually became the Hokage, and then both Kakashi and Satoshi copied the Fourth's test. Just saying. Anyway, great new chapter.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Okay. I figured that maybe it was that a Jonin's probably going to have more than one team in his lifetime, so maybe Satoshi was in a team under the Fourth, and then Kakashi was in his next team, before the Fourth actually became the Hokage, and then both Kakashi and Satoshi copied the Fourth's test. Just saying. Anyway, great new chapter.
Hehe, yes, I will give an understandable past of nearly every character eventually (I hate flashbacks too, but hey) But Satoshi was never trained under any Hokage, I never even thought of a name yet

I know, it's kinda stupid, but even my mind has it's limit on imagination and patience, so thank sugar rushes

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 08-24-2007, 02:26 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Well, I don't have much to say here, but remember what happened in the previous chapter... that and I really lost ideas for this one.... anyways, enjoy.

Kaiumi’s “Happy Birthday”

“So sensei…” I said after the four of us got together at Ichiraku Ramen, “What… what was that power that I….”

Takeshi and Pachi were pigging out, they apparently really liked ramen. I did too, but if it were up to me I’d be eating somewhere else. Anyways, Satoshi-sensei turned to me.

“You really wanna know?” he asked. I nodded and the boys turned to me. “Well, you say your birthday’s tomorrow, I’ll tell you then,” he laughed.

“What? Why? I bet you’d play favorites and tell Itachi wouldn’t you?” I folded my arms.

“Oh, you really think that? Well then… you got a marker, or a pencil?” he asked.

“Um, yeah,” I pulled out a dark shading pencil… I always kept some if I wanted to draw, “Why do you want it?”

Then he turned around doing something, and gave it back. But once I saw his face (even though I almost bust out laughing) I just couldn’t help notice how childish it was. He drew lines on his face that resembled my cousin’s… sort of.

“Uh, sensei, isn’t that a little immature? Because I find your sense of humor questionable….”

“Right…. Look at me! I’m sleep deprived!” he crossed his eyes. And this time I really did laugh my head off. I just couldn’t help it, it was too funny the way he said it.

“Sen--sei! I--can’t--! I can’t--breathe!! St--stop, stop!” I regained myself as Satoshi-sensei wiped off the pencil marks.

“Why did I know that would work?” he joked. Pachi and Takeshi were still staring at us.

“What?” I asked. No response. “Okay, okay, it was immature, I know, but that was hilarious!” Still nothing. I returned the stare.

“Go back to your ramen,” I said flatly. Both shrugged and started eating again. I did too, but I wasn’t too hungry. *My dad is never around, always working for the police force. Mom too. I wonder… is this what having a real dad is like. Yuki might have done the same thing, and really only she, and sometimes Hyato could make me laugh this hard…. Maybe, this was….*
“Hey Kaiumi what’s wrong? You’ve barely touched your ramen,” Pachi looked at me. Takeshi gave me a worried look too. *Is this what it’s like to have brothers too…?*

I guess I might have looked pretty pensive, but I smiled and brushed that matter away.

“No, it’s nothing, I’m fine. I’m just not too hungry is all,” I shrugged.

7:00 AM November 7th (the next morning)

I was wide awake, staring out my bedroom window. The morning sun always did remind me of something. That was a motivation for my dream, crushed and impossible as it was, I wasn’t letting go till I felt a reason to stop. Were all dreams like that? Did everyone push forward despite how pointless it may seem?

I read in many textbooks, the rules and principles of the Shinobi, there were more than a hundred of them. But one I always would remember, rule number 25.

“A Shinobi must never show his emotions no matter the circumstance. Emotions will only cloud his judgment and he will forget his role in battle. They are a weakness, no matter the person….” I recited it to myself, “Is it really like that? It’s just so cruel, to imply that if necessary, you’d need to abandon your friends for the sake of a mission… is that truly the way to live? If so, then wouldn’t everybody abandon their dreams?”

I got up and sat at the edge of my bed, then sighed. Why did alllll of my birthdays have to be so… so boring?

“Eh, breakfast time anyways….” I yawned, then skulked into the kitchen and pulled the fridge open.

“Let’s see… Eggs, ew, no. Leftover… gross! Waffles, waffles… where are the stupid waffles?!” I closed the door and looked around.

“Mom, you home?” But the house was silent. “Didn’t think so.” I muttered, “Well, y’know what, Satoshi-sensei and the boys can treat me to breakfast for all I care….”

So I walked back to my room, sat at my desk, pulled out some paper and a few pencils, then started to draw. At the moment I was drawing a lot of foxes, wolves, tanuki (Japan native canine), stuff like that.

I mean, I drew all sorts of stuff, animals were just my best point is all, that and scenery, but those took hours, days even, anything else could take a half hour at most. In fact, my entire room was cluttered with paper and pencils, pastel, paint, okay, books have paper, ha-ha, no duh.

Oh, and a few trading cards too. I didn’t collect them, but Pachi did. I felt so evil using them to bribe him sometimes.

After about ten minutes I was done. *Now…should I color it, or not?... Nah, I’ll just use shading.* Then after another five, a silver fox, which looked posed to attack at any second was on my desk.

“… Maybe it’s time to get ready….” I grumbled. And so, I got my day clothes on and brushed my hair, blah, blah, blah. But while I was looking at the mirror….

*“You really are just like Itachi. You focus on one thing and consider anything else slowing you down as a mere inconvenience. You know what you want and do what it takes to accomplish your goals. Plus your eyes are exactly the same.”*

I looked deeply into my own eyes, filled with what looked like pain, and growing hatred, but tons of power. Was this what Itachi was really like? Was I really like this?

And as luck may have it right as I opened my door to leave there stood two people, one just about to knock.

“What the… Itachi? Sasuke? What are you doing? It’s 8:00 in the morning! Waddayou waaant?” I groaned.

“Mother told us to give you something for your birthday,” came Itachi’s cool reply. I stared at him for a second. It was true, our eyes were alike….

“I don’t need any presents guys, plus, isn’t Sasuke supposed to be headed to school?” I crossed my arms.

“Well, yes, but he sprained his ankle the other day and mother still doesn’t trust him to walk all the way there yet by himself.”

“I said I was fine….” Sasuke looked away.

“Anyways,” Itachi continued, “here.” He handed me a small box. For another second I stared at the box too. I took it, but I never did fully trust him, yet I still opened it none the less. It was just a necklace in the Uchiha crest design, nothing too special.

“Uh, thanks. I kinda have to go now….” I set the box down on a nearby dresser and started to walk out the door. “Oh. By the way….” I turned back and threw them a pack of ice, seemingly out of nowhere. “Just in case.” Then continued on my way.

*Stay calm, so, your eyes are…. Kinda freaky, no need to…. Oh my god, I’m going insane!*

I was now waiting by the place we were supposed to meet, again, I was early, but today something told me there was going to be something very wrong. Very, very wrong, and I was itching to find out what.

“Good morning Kaiumi!” I heard somebody shout. It wasn’t anybody from my team, it was… Hyato! I stood up quickly, a waved to her.

“Hey! Hey, did you pass?” I beamed.

“Yup. Aced it. You too I guess?” she caught up to me.

“Yeah. So, um, where are the others?”

“Eh, they’re slow. They can’t keep up with me! Hehehe, happy b-day!”

“Yeah….”

“You okay? ‘Cause you look kinda….”

“Tired, yeah, worried, yes, anything else, most likely yes.”

“No, I meant, you look different without the bangs in your eyes.” I looked around.

“Um, yeah, well, it’s just… they were getting in the way, so I’m keeping it like this. Ehehehe….” *I don’t think Hyato should know yet…. Not quite yet.*

“Tch, you’re always so weird. Nah, anyways, you shoulda seen it yesterday! Did you know Sarosu can manipulate puppets? Kugutsu no jutsu, and I’m dead serious. You’d never know he had that much talent since he was just as annoying as Pachi.”

“That’s pretty cool.” I rolled my eyes, honestly, I didn’t care.

“Well, I gotta go, don’t wanna be late!” then she waved goodbye and ran off, I “saluted” as I watched her leave. *What’s this burning in my stomach?! I can tell something bad’s gonna happen, but with every minute it only hurts more! I haven’t felt this way… since… Yuki was gone…. And yesterday, what was that glow around my hands? Wh- what’s happening?*

And then I sat there on a bench outside the Hokage’s monument (and office) for maybe about 15 minutes until all three of the rest of them got there.

But the rest of the day was not any better. All we got were lame missions so far, walking dogs, cleaning some old guys’ yard, picking up trash. I felt like I’d explode! Plus the burning inside of me didn’t let up one bit and I swear I wouldn’t last through the day with my sanity.

*What a great birthday this turns out to be….*

~~END Well, I might as well say that this is only a filler chapter... yeah, I hate fillers too, but what comes next will be good, I garantee.... I hope

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 08-26-2007, 02:34 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Well, I guess I can say, the next chapters may be kinda short but that's okay! And the truth of the story (sort of) revealed!

A New Mission

Okay, I couldn’t stand it anymore. I was bored to tears, and I swear I was going to scream out loud soon. By the looks of it, nobody else, not even sensei, was in a better mood. Why wasn’t I surprised? You couldn’t even train a hamster to do this crap willingly.

“Satoshi-sensei, can we get a more exciting mission already?” Pachi groaned.

“Well Hokage-sama will be the one issuing our missions. You should know already that new Genin are generally the ones doing simple D-rank missions, and sometimes C-rank mission. Chuunin are basically assigned C and B-rank missions and we Jonin get B and A-rank missions. Or if something extremely dangerous happens, an S-rank mission. Although, I doubt something that serious will pop up in a while,” Sensei laughed at the last thing he said.

There was one thing I didn’t get…. He was so perky, I mean, what was that all about anyways? But he seemed to have great knowledge that not many other Jonin would. I wouldn’t find out in a day no doubt, possibly not for a while….

But in that moment a sharp blast of pain erupted in my ribs. I winced and staggered on the spot. This of course got me worried looks from the boys.

“Hey, Kaiumi, you okay? What was that just now? Seriously, are you gonna be okay?” Takeshi helped me regain my balance a little.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just have this weird ‘burning’ in my stomach, but I’m all right,” I replied, one eye still shut.

*Wait a sec…. Does this have to do with that purple glow?! And, sensei! He told me he’d explain what that was!*

“Sensei!” I spun around, “You said that you’d tell me what that ‘outburst’ yesterday was, so spill it! And this feeling I have, are they connected, ‘cause I haven’t felt like this for seven years almost, even then it wasn’t this bad, though?” My eyes were cold and firm, awaiting some answers.

He sighed. “Okay… well, if you’re burning on the inside I need to let things run their course… I’m assuming you also sense something foreboding, right?”

“Yeah… but what does that have to do with anything, I don’t understand what you’re saying.”

“Don’t worry about it for now, just worry about being prepared for something big to happen later. That’s all you need to do. Now, let’s go back for our next mission.”

*Oh JOY….* I wasn’t satisfied in the slightest, in fact, I would’ve just demanded some information on the spot if I weren’t so determined to get something more interesting coming my way.

So we continued our short way back from yet another boring as heck mission to the Hokage’s office. But like everything so far, it dragged on forever, like time was slowing down almost.

Of course the next two missions didn’t help much, to cure my increasing boredom. So, it was almost 3:30 in the afternoon. We were now back in the office... AGAIN.

“Alright, so team 10 has completed 5 missions so far. The next mission I have for you is… a C-rank mission: guard the Konohagakure gate,” Hokage-sama read from a scroll in front of him.

*Guarding the village gate is a C mission?! So what “dangers” go by the village each day? Nothing! Please….*

And then we left and began heading to the gate to the outside of the village. This also wasn’t any fun. But it seemed the entire day wouldn’t be fun, not even if we did have to do something different.

Once we got there the three of us sat down, and sensei leaned up against a tree. Right outside the giant doors was a silent wind, birds were chirping peacefully (until about a ten minutes into the job and Pachi fell asleep and started snoring…).

Plus, that burning was getting really intense. It sort of died down during the walk but this time it shot straight up my spine, so powerful that blood was forced out of my mouth.

“Kaiumi!” Takeshi turned to me. I wiped my mouth and put up a hand to signal that I was fine.

“Kaiumi, has your blood always had that green tint to it?” Sensei walked over. I looked at him with a astonished face.

“What are you talking about? My blood’s not green, it’s just red! Red like my Sharingan! I don’t see any green to it. Do you Takeshi?”

He shook his head.

“See? What do you mean? He doesn’t see it either!”

But the look that Satoshi-sensei gave me was so serious, and full of worry, that even I felt discouraged now…

“Listen, it seems that, all three of you, not just yourself, have a power beyond my own that many others once had. They were used as ‘weapons’ in the Great Ninja wars, but were a threat to both sides of the army. They were supposedly extinct but this is clearly not the case, but if that’s so, you three are the last of that species of unique people.”

“WHAT?!” I exploded, waking up Pachi suddenly.

“What do you mean all three of us posses the abilities of some ‘clan’ or whatever, that were weapons and stuff?! I can’t understand any of this! Why didn’t anybody ever tell me sooner? And then Takeshi and Pachi, how are they supposed to have it too?! They aren’t anything like weapons!”

“It’s not a wiped out clan, but close enough I guess. You see… during my life I was paired with many of these people during the wars and well, I guess I’d be one of the only people in the village who knows them so well.

“Those beings are far beyond human control, it’s hard to explain really…. It’s like you three have a demon inside of you that isn’t really there. I guess you could say it’s a form of symbiosis. You are a ‘container’ of immense strength and otherworldly abilities, while that exact power helps you in battle and boosts your analytical skill,” sensei continued.

“…. Wha-? What happened when I was asleep…?” Pachi rubbed his eyes.

“Shut up!” Takeshi snapped.

“I still can’t make sense of what you’re saying…” I gave sensei a worried look.

*He said that those things were a threat to both sides of opposition….*

“It’s really complicated, I know, you’ll probably figure it out through practice, but I highly disprove of that. If your true form was revealed, or any of this leaks into the wrong… any, ears. Bounty hunters, hunter-nin, everybody will be after you three, and not just any hunters. Only the best will be sent to eliminate you for a high fee, you’d be extremely lucky to be left alive after 2 minutes of combat.”

All three of us stared at him, pensive and scared.

“What do you mean ‘true form’ sensei?” Takeshi asked.

“All of you have a side personality, an alter ego sort of. But a more simple way to put it is a different being…. You have the power to control the environment and most amazing of all…. The ability to merge into the form of a Dragon spirit.”

*I… I’m a… Dragon?! Then that was…. That was that glow. And… it may be a reason everybody was afraid of me, because I’m… a weapon….*

~~END So yes, you probably saw it coming, but still! The next chapter will be completely dedicated to explain more about the Dragon Spirits... and then, THAT'S when the story get's REALLY interesting....

__
(oO)
/||\

Last edited by Frozen_Mystic; 09-01-2007 at 01:35 AM.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:37 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Headache... Like I said, I don't know much about Naruto, except a couple of names here and there, so this story's giving me quite a bit of information...

I can tell that you're putting a lot of effort into this, which is what's making it such an awesome story.

Feel sorry for Kaiumi, though, she's having a bit of a sucky birthday...^^

Anyway, great job! Hope you can get the next chap up soon!

Old 08-28-2007, 04:23 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Headache... Like I said, I don't know much about Naruto, except a couple of names here and there, so this story's giving me quite a bit of information...

I can tell that you're putting a lot of effort into this, which is what's making it such an awesome story.

Feel sorry for Kaiumi, though, she's having a bit of a sucky birthday...^^

Anyway, great job! Hope you can get the next chap up soon!
Thanks again for your awesome comments ^_^ *gives angel_fire a HUGE cookie*

Actually though, the Dragon Spirit thing is my own idea, I just put it in a weird position to not interfere with the actual story line. I guess most people wouldn't care, but I would. I'm pretty touchy about that

__
(oO)
/||\