Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 06-22-2007, 04:54 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Respect list

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_rider_au View Post
lol, I don't have much to add about how this place is run anymore. Anyway im sure your current moderators are doing a fine job. As for me rejoining the rpg action... i doubt it will happen, as I am about to undertake my honours/masters year at university. Plus im not up to date with the new pokemon that are around these days.

I'm still really impressed with how well urpg is going though, its been 7 years... and probably the oldest of its kind. Well done to all of you!

white_rider_au
In short, there are 493 Pokemon now. I'd suggest buying Diamond or Pearl, its a lot of fun if you have the time.

Its too bad you can't rejoin... I'm sure everyone would like to battle you, but school is more important than a game :P
Old 06-22-2007, 05:01 AM
white_rider_au Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marth View Post
Wow, now this is an honor... the founder of the URPG himself.
Maybe you remind me, maybe you don't. I was known as Deluxe (dux) on Yahoo Groups.
Deluxe, of course i remember you. Gees you've been around for awhile now. Surely by now you'd be one of the oldest vets here. I'm suprised people here actually know who I am.

Oh and in reference to other messages, I only join last night. I thought it was best for me not to join the forums back in 2004 or whenever it was, as i started university. Plus i struggled with the transition from club/group to forum because of the ads, which really annoyed me.

Oh and sorry if i use chat like speach, I've always tended to do that on forums and such.

white_rider_au
Old 06-22-2007, 05:12 AM
Smarti Offline

Quote:
Deluxe, of course i remember you. Gees you've been around for awhile now. Surely by now you'd be one of the oldest vets here. I'm suprised people here actually know who I am.

Oh and in reference to other messages, I only join last night. I thought it was best for me not to join the forums back in 2004 or whenever it was, as i started university. Plus i struggled with the transition from club/group to forum because of the ads, which really annoyed me.

Oh and sorry if i use chat like speach, I've always tended to do that on forums and such.

white_rider_au
I'm waiting to be accepted.
Well, VBulletin is pretty much as hitech forums as it gets, much better then the old proboards one! The URPG looks really cool though once I get 20 battles done I'm gonna try to be a ref, waiting for refs doesn't suit me.Well Hi I'm Smarti!

I see all these people that are veterans from years ago I always wonder who they were ^^; I know you as the creator of the URPG course.

Well there that goes =|
Plus rejoining would mean a massive PM Box asking "wanna battle?"

On topic: I don't know who Naz is and I don't know the URPG History.

Last edited by Smarti; 06-22-2007 at 05:18 AM.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:14 AM
DrCoolSanta Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DrCoolSanta Send a message via MSN to DrCoolSanta Send a message via Yahoo to DrCoolSanta

Smarti, if you become a ref, you will still have to wait for refs for your own battles.
Its bad to know that you'd be leaving the URPG, but I won't want you to miss the other, more important stuff for this, but we won't forget you so easilly, maybe that is why we have th Respect List.

VPP
Salemence

Hatched!
Evolved to Shellgon!
Evolved to Salamence!
Level 100: 311

Last edited by DrCoolSanta; 06-22-2007 at 05:19 AM.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:32 AM
Gaia Offline

Send a message via MSN to Gaia

*is really surprised*

Welcome back, White Rider. It's a pleasure meeting you. :O

Old 06-22-2007, 05:35 AM
white_rider_au Offline

I'll be around for awhile yet, so I can catch up with people. Might also see if i can get hold of Naz, Dire, Nadaski and Moony, to come say hi as well, but we will see what happens.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:49 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

I've only seen Naz once a month or so.

The only remaining members from the Groups are ...

KoolCurtis (though he's all but gone), Fair, Nintendofreak is on a lot (but not here), Marth, Jack (lil lep), myself (gotenks2610, the god of beheading xD), and ... ak.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 06-22-2007, 06:08 AM
white_rider_au Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
I've only seen Naz once a month or so.

The only remaining members from the Groups are ...

KoolCurtis (though he's all but gone), Fair, Nintendofreak is on a lot (but not here), Marth, Jack (lil lep), myself (gotenks2610, the god of beheading xD), and ... ak.
Lol gotenks, I remember you, we all thought you were a little weird with your beheading statements. But in a good way of course! I remember all those you have mentioned, its good to see some vets still exist. Some of which have risen up and became the new leaders that will continue to shape this rpg.

Oh and Fair (im assuming Fair= Fairgbj0) was the one who got me here by senting a group message to some of the vets, in regards to some reunion.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:44 AM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]

Quote:
Oh and Fair (im assuming Fair= Fairgbj0) was the one who got me here by senting a group message to some of the vets, in regards to some reunion.
Is this THE White_Rider? The same one I always used to bug when I was an annoying little kid?! HELLO! How are you? It's been ages!

In regards to your earlier question, HKim had written an article about the URPG's history, but the last time I spoke with him about it, he said he was saving it for the next issue of the PE2K Times. (And if that's still his gameplan, I'm afraid it might never get posted!)

Also, I would like to add that it's not just a reunion. It's the social event of the century.

Last edited by [Fair]; 06-22-2007 at 06:56 AM.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:11 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

Quote:
hey thanx for the mention. I just saw the list. Personally i would have put naz in his own category as the URPG's village idiot hahaha. Gees the urpg has came so far from when i first made it. Makes me feel old Keep up the good work!

Oh and whatever happened to the history of urpg being published on here?
Hi, its a pleasure to meet you, Scott told me about you. Its a great feeling meeting the founder of the URPG. *is impressed*

<3
Old 06-22-2007, 09:21 AM
Hypocrisy is Fun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hypocrisy is Fun

Thanks for the gift of happiness. The serious URPG business sure is fun.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:10 PM
~Falcon~ Offline

Send a message via AIM to ~Falcon~

Wow thank you SO much for making this game. It has brought more people joy than you can possibly imagine :]
Old 06-22-2007, 02:46 PM
Iron Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonickid01 View Post
Are you kidding me?

This isn't the founder of URPG. He has two posts, and he came here this month. :P

Plus, it was Jack, wasn't it? Or if not, then it would be someone with enough grammar to put a properly typed sentence in a post.
It started on yahoo!

Hehe! Wow.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:45 PM
white_rider_au Offline

I am honestly greatful for the praise you all give me. I put alot of effort into getting the ultimate pokemon rpg started,. It was my pride and joy. I thought it was a great achievement when it became the biggest pokemon club, while also being the most active, so many years ago. However i never imagined the feats it would accomplish. I never imagined how successful it would become. Especially after the internal problems it had to go through.
Regardless, you all should congratulate yourselves as well as all the other leaders who have helped keep this a vibrant community.

I have seen the game i originally made with a old mate of mine, theholywhitedragon (who was present at the very beginning of my venture) evolve and improve. From my simple rules, to the incorporation of league team battles such as team hypershock and razor leaf, to the rules you guys use today.

I have met many good people through this goal of mine, and im sure many of you have too. Some of which will become friends for life. That ultimately is the whole point of this rpg, for you to enjoy and to make good friends.

(This is a little soppy, or maybe im a little delirious, but i think you guys get the point, im proud of all of you new or old. You all have made a contribution to something that is important to many, many people)

thankyou

white_rider_au

Last edited by white_rider_au; 06-22-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:48 PM
Iron Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
I am honestly greatful for the praise you all give me. I put alot of effort into getting the ultimate pokemon rpg started,. It was my pride and joy. I thought it was a great achievement when it became the biggest pokemon club, while also being the most active, so many years ago. However i never imagined the feats it would accomplish. I never imagined how successful it would become. Especially after the internal problems it had to go through.
Regardless, you all should congratulate yourselves as well as all the other leaders who have helped keep this a vibrant community.

I have seen the game i originally made with a old mate of mine, theholywhitedragon (who was present at the very beginning of my venture) evolve and improve. From my simple rules, to the incorporation of league team battles such as team hypershock and razor leaf, to the rules you guys use today.

I have met many good people through this goal of mine, and im sure many of you have too. Some of which will become friends for life. That ultimately is the whole point of this rpg, for you to enjoy and to make good friends.

(This is a little soppy, im a little drunk though, but i think you guys get the point, im proud of all of you new or old. You all have made a contribution to something that is important to many, many people)

thankyou

white_rider_au
You're a great inventor and you're drunk! Awesome!!