Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 03-14-2004, 02:28 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: Dream Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmaball3000
I would hope not ^^. Well, at least I'm not dreaming that I'm the one killing people (of course, I don't remeber a lot of my dreams, so...)
Well you are popular.

Another one of my dreams was when I was a pokemon trainer and I had all the pokemon in my banner. It was fun and I battled a lot of gym leaders.
Old 03-14-2004, 02:46 PM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

Quote:
I would hope not ^^. Well, at least I'm not dreaming that I'm the one killing people (of course, I don't remeber a lot of my dreams, so...)
Heh, I've had a few dreams where people have tried to kill me. x_x;; Most of the time, it's just random people I've never seen before, too. =b
Old 03-14-2004, 02:51 PM
plasmaball3000 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to plasmaball3000 Send a message via AIM to plasmaball3000 Send a message via MSN to plasmaball3000 Send a message via Yahoo to plasmaball3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco
Another one of my dreams was when I was a pokemon trainer and I had all the pokemon in my banner. It was fun and I battled a lot of gym leaders.
I think I've had one Pokemon dream. It involved the french room of my school, a bus and Pokeballs that kept getting smaller so I lost them on the bus.

Level 100 at 632
Old 03-14-2004, 02:52 PM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

Quote:
I think I've had one Pokemon dream. It involved the french room of my school, a bus and Pokeballs that kept getting smaller so I lost them on the bus.
Yeah, I've had a couple pokemon dreams... They weren't very exciting though. It was just me travelling with my pokemon (I don't even remember which ones I had) and it didn't involve battles or anything. I wish they did, though. =b
Old 03-14-2004, 03:28 PM
plasmaball3000 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to plasmaball3000 Send a message via AIM to plasmaball3000 Send a message via MSN to plasmaball3000 Send a message via Yahoo to plasmaball3000

Actually, over the past couple years, I've had a very complex dream every September 27th .

Level 100 at 632
Old 03-14-2004, 03:32 PM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Actually, over the past couple years, I've had a very complex dream every September 27th .
Oh, tell us what this complex dream is about. =b Or is it not the same every time?
Old 03-14-2004, 03:36 PM
plasmaball3000 Offline
Master Trainer

Well, they've been different. I did have one though that had me in my school and some sort of career day thing. It was mostly that it was so long that I really remember it.

Level 100 at 632
Old 03-14-2004, 03:39 PM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Well, they've been different. I did have one though that had me in my school and some sort of career day thing. It was mostly that it was so long that I really remember it.
Ah I know what ya mean. Every so often I have dreams that are actually vivid and make sense. Those are the ones that make me think, I guess- not the messed up, crazy dreams.
Old 03-14-2004, 04:07 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Okay, I had the freakest dream last night. I dreamed my brother and I were trying to cook Freddy Kruger in an oven alive in an attempt to kill him. We tried to keep the oven door shut while he banged on it, slowly cooking to death. Suddenly, his hand tears through the tiny glass panel and slices some of my brother's fingers off. I'm still holding on to the door and then my mom comes around and shows us how to amplify the heat in the oven just by turning a tiny dial the two of us have overlooked. In just seconds, Freddy is reduced to ash and dust.

I should really start getting to sleep sooner...

Old 03-14-2004, 04:10 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu
Okay, I had the freakest dream last night. I dreamed my brother and I were trying to cook Freddy Kruger in an oven alive in an attempt to kill him. We tried to keep the oven door shut while he banged on it, slowly cooking to death. Suddenly, his hand tears through the tiny glass panel and slices some of my brother's fingers off. I'm still holding on to the door and then my mom comes around and shows us how to amplify the heat in the oven just by turning a tiny dial the two of us have overlooked. In just seconds, Freddy is reduced to ash and dust.

I should really start getting to sleep sooner...
Thats just wierd.
Old 03-14-2004, 04:12 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco
Thats just wierd.
Most of my dreams are like that, but usually aren't as violent. Weird is pretty much an understatement for some of my freaky dreams...

Old 03-14-2004, 04:17 PM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Most of my dreams are like that, but usually aren't as violent. Weird is pretty much an understatement for some of my freaky dreams...
lol... That is quite an odd dream though. Cooking Freddie Kruger? XD
Old 03-14-2004, 04:19 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Quote:
The worst dream I had was losing my head.
Old 03-14-2004, 04:24 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Hands down, the worst dream I ever had was the one where my dad went on a killing spree and I had to shoot him. I don't want to really want to get into details with that one...

Old 03-14-2004, 04:26 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Quote:
Hands down, the worst dream I ever had was the one where my dad went on a killing spree and I had to shoot him. I don't want to really want to get into details with that one...
Oohh do you eat pizza with pepperoni or spicy food before you go to bed? That'll give you nightmares.