Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-19-2007, 07:29 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope
Default Re: The One For All

Sparkio glanced and climbed onto a ledge and layed down its head, It did not want to be disturbed and it sat quietly on the ledge.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 06-19-2007, 07:29 PM
ArceusGod Offline
Master Trainer

im tired, mew said. Mew used rest so he could regain HP
Old 06-19-2007, 07:30 PM
Crazed One Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Crazed One

OOC: I'll be back on in 30 mins.-2 hours, bye.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
Old 06-19-2007, 07:34 PM
IceMistress Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to IceMistress

"Hiii!" Emmy said as she saw some more newcomers. "Make yourself at home. Que should be down from the look-out in a minute. He likes having everyone in the same room at the same time."

Ginger floated down from the couch and towards the Loudred, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Would you like to sit on the couch and read a book?" she asked kindly to him. "We have many books in here. We also have a small television at the other side of the room, though it's only in black and white." the Froslass with orange on her smiled.

Emmy gasped. "There's a t.v!? How come I never know these things?"

Upstairs, the Glaceon was still looking at the window, this time with a bored expression on his face. He wondered if he should just start the meeting, for impatience and boredom were taking over his mind. "NO!" he whispered to himself. "Nope, not doing it. I. Am. Waiting." crossing his forelegs, he continued to look out the window.

OOC: Arceus, please use quotation marks when you reply. And if you're having problems with telling who is who, read something in the sign-up thread. And everyone, please reply with 3 or more sentences.

Avatar by Azumao. Sprites by Wingull. Card by Royal Celebi. Banner by Dynamik. Danke!

Last edited by IceMistress; 06-19-2007 at 07:37 PM.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:35 PM
ArceusGod Offline
Master Trainer

Sparkio wheres the frolasses i cant find them any where, mew said. Mew checked all over the base until he find them, hey Emmy what you doing?
Old 06-19-2007, 07:40 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Sparkio glanced up and shrugged his shoulders in a strange way, He then put his head back down and rested...

Old 06-19-2007, 07:46 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

"You shoudn't be afraid," rage said with no expresion ,"As long as we are on the same team will not harm you..." Rage began to rise from his meditating position and look towards the stairs ,"I wonder what could be taking him so long..." Rage went to the heater and began to melt the snow he still had on him from the trip it took to get to the base. "I grow tired of waiting!" Rage yelled towards the stairs ,"Migh as well get packed..." Rage walked into one of the rooms and began to stuff clothing and items into his bag. "Guess I will need a scarf, and some bread..."
Old 06-19-2007, 07:46 PM
ArceusGod Offline
Master Trainer

Mew rested again and thinks (should i train for the journey or should i rest to save my energy),Mew we need to train for the training Arceus said. Mew woke up. hello you must be Rage, a Weavile, i heard that Weaviles are Smart, Mew said
Old 06-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

"I suppose you can say that..." Rage said as he put his bag over his shoulder ,"You must be a Mew...you look weaker in person..." Rage then walked past the two legendary Pokemon and walked to the main room where most of the others where relaxing and talking. "Migh as well watch some TV..." Rage grabed the remote and began to flip through the channels.

OOC: Arecues pleaseuse quotation marks when you reply and use capital letters.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:57 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Sparkio then got up after a little rest and wandered round, He took a look at everything and everyone until he came into a room with a glaceon staring out the window...

Old 06-19-2007, 08:02 PM
ArceusGod Offline
Master Trainer

I'm not weak mew said, mew used flamethrower at weavile. Sparkio i heard your good

Last edited by ArceusGod; 06-19-2007 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

Rage smiled and began to laugh. "You think a fire attack would hurt me?" Rage said with a grin on his face ,"I am not like any normal Weavile, I was trained to withstand my own weakness. When I use to live in the forest do you think it was cold hhere? No, it was freaking hot. I have trained with hitmonlee and he has had me fight Blazekins and when I was a new student he use to make me fight Chimchars." Rage walked up to the mew and pushed it on the ground, "Don't you ever attack me again or there will be fatal consequences..." Rage went back to his seat and continued watching TV.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:29 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Sparkio wandered back downstairs as he heard some fighting going on, He stared at mew on the ground and rage watching t.v, Whats going on not fighting already are we?... Luxray then sighed well... its not easy for all pokemon to get along I guess...

Old 06-19-2007, 08:39 PM
ArceusGod Offline
Master Trainer

What a day weavile is an interesting opponent then i thought, hey Sparkio whats on t.v. mew said. Arceus resting to be ready for the journey.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:42 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

hmmm not much just a documentary about Mewtwo which is quite interesting, Anyways do'nt get into any more fights it just leads to more problems...