Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-19-2007, 05:30 PM
IceMistress Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to IceMistress
Default The One For All

PLOT/PROLOGUE---> "Now, you all stay right here," Immelia Verde, a youth of about the age of fifteen, told her four Pokemon as she walked out the front door of her small home in Snowpoint City. "I'll be back in a jiffy! Well, hopefully. Err.. Bubble how far is Sunyshore again?" Immelia stopped in the doorway and turned back around, eyes dancing with question.

A large Charizard, who was laying belly-side down on the uncomfortably small sofa in the living room, sighed. "It's on the other side of Sinnoh, Immelia. Southeast. Don't think you'll be back for a while."

Immelia Verde was now in the room with Bubble and her other three Pokemon, who were all ice types. Que, a shiny Glaceon who continually painted his tail-end and paws a pine green, and Ginger and Emmy, two strangely colored Froslass sisters. Que was currently reading a mythology book, while the Froslasses watched the television.

"Oh my! I had forgotten how far it was! Bubble, can you PLEASE fly me there? It would be much faster and less dangerous for me!" after Immelia had straightened out her green dress, she looked at her starter with pleading eyes. The blue flames on Bubble's tail flared up in annoyance, but he gave in.

As soon as the Charizard followed the girl out of the house and closed the door, the Glaceon gasped. He dropped the book, running over to the remaining two Pokemon and tugged at their scrawny elbows. "Girls, girls! Come here! You must see this, it's incredible!" he explained. The Eevee evolution was flushed, a huge grin plastered upon his face.

"Should we, sister?" Ginger, the Froslass with orange, glanced at the Pokemon beside of her.

"Why not, sister?" Emmy, the Froslass with green, replied. Both of them nodded, floating upwards and towards the book. Que bounced ahead of them, picking the book up and holding it so the two hovering Pokemon could read. On the page was a beautiful illustration of a lovely city constructed out of white marble. The sky was a rainbow hue, and around the city was a lush landscape covered to the brim with berry bushes and trees. The Froslass Sisters began to read simultaneously.

"The city of Vinea, nicknamed the One For All, was a successful and beautiful city thousands of years ago. Humans and Pokemon both travelled from distant lands to see this amazing place, soaking in the wonders that they not only saw, but felt. Not many stayed, however, for after a day or two, Legendary Pokemon who came from across the world would lead them out, only letting the most good stay.

One day, a Suicune absolutely refused entry to a tall, dark man. Humans and Pokemon from inside watched through the walls of the city, amazed the the Suicune wouldn't even let the man come in and look around. The man became angry and sent all of his Pokemon out for battle with the Suicune, not wanting to give up. Just when the man's first Pokemon jumped to make a strike at the Suicune, a Mew popped up and teleported the Pokemon, and the man, far away the perfect city.

Just before he was teleported out, however, the man had screamed out, "I WILL be back, you putrid beings! And I WILL take control of your city, AND your world! Just you wait!"

Because of his outbreak, the Legendaries of the city had all decided that Vinea must now and forever be hidden away from the eyes of the outside world. All of them had gathered in the palace in the center of the city, arranged in a circle, and sent out their power. All of their power. The city was then teleported to another location, invisible for anyone outside the walls. Most of the Legendaries had died soon after their power had been drain, and they were buried in a tomb underneath the palace.

No one has been able to locate the city since then. All tales and stories of Vinea were lost and forgotten, and the lost city had become a myth. Most say that the city is all tall-tale, no truth, but there are still some who believe it's existance."

The three Pokemon looked up at each other. Que still had his crazy smile on, but the twin Pokemon looked doubtful. "A lost city?" Ginger said.

"I don't think it's really true." Emmy stated.

"Aw, come on, girls! It must be true! There was a lost city underneath the sea, wasn't there?"

"Guess so.." the Froslass Sisters said together. That was when Que jumped up, grabbed a piece of a paper and a black felt pen, and started writing. "What are you doing?" the female Pokemon asked together once more.

"Writing sign-ups for the journey ahead," Que told them as-a-matter-of-factly.

-----------
---------------
-----------

The Glaceon and two Froslass were now making there way to the backyard. Que looked mighty triumphant, for he managed to get people to come for the journey ahead. Ginger and Emmy, on the otherhand, were looking as if they wished they didn't even see the blue Pokemon.

As soon as they made it around the side wall of the house, they spotted a huge oak tree in the backyard. But there wasn't something normal about this tree. The grass around and under the tree was completely thawed, ni ice or anything. In fact, there was no snow or ice on the tree at all. This is because it wasn't actually a REAL tree. It was the Verde's own heat generator, which was mostly under the tree, and it also was Immelia's and the Pokemon's private clubhouse. All of the Pokemon, besides Bubble, called it 'Soda Headquarters', or 'Club Soda'.

"Oh come on, girls, you should be happy!" Que said to them excitedly, opening the secret door in the tree's bark. "You actually get to make friends, instead of sulking around watching television all the time!"

The Froslass Sisters huffed and puffed as they followed the Glaceon inside. "The only reason we're doing this-" Ginger began, "-is because we think it might be fun..." ended Emmy. Ginger elbowed her in the side as they floated down onto the couch. Que was still smiling crazily as he closed the door.

"I told them all to knock if they're coming.. knock on the tree, that it. If they knocked at the house door, they wouldn't be coming, now would they?" he giggled. Ginger and Emmy rolled their eyes simultaneously, though they had small grins on their faces. "And now, when they're all here, I'll explain the plan, and we can get going!" the Glaceon said joyously, the twins mocking him down to the very last facial expression.

"What exactly is the plan?" Emmy coughed. Que grinned at them.

"That's a surprise," the Glaceon said as he went up some stairs, pass the make-shift kitchen, and to the look-out point, about two stories up. Que looked down from a hidden window, watching for the upcoming explorers.

Avatar by Azumao. Sprites by Wingull. Card by Royal Celebi. Banner by Dynamik. Danke!
Old 06-19-2007, 05:40 PM
Crazed One Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Crazed One
Default Re: The One For All

Roud was walking along the street when he noticed the correct address, he then wadleed on through the gate. He looked around and saw a weird looking tree. He walked up to it and looked bewildered. Then he knocked once. The door opened.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
Old 06-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

"This must be the place..." thought Rage as he walked though the gate ,"Its much colder here than in the forest..." Rage walked up to the tree and began to knock ,"I wonder what this so called adventure has in store for me..." Rage quietlyfully walked into the base.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:01 PM
Crazed One Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Hey, who are you?

A Loudred asked from a corner.

Old 06-19-2007, 06:07 PM
ArceusGod Offline
Master Trainer

Arceus:this is must be the place

Mew:are you sure Arceus its just a tree,

Mew began to knock the door suddenly it open, Arceus and Mew went inside,see whats inside this base
Old 06-19-2007, 06:09 PM
IceMistress Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to IceMistress

"Yes! Some have arrived.." Que whispered to himself victoriously as he continued to look out of the window. "Now I know that we WILL be on a journey, ha ha!" the Glaceon giggled to himself.

Two stories down, the two Froslass clapped together at the same time. Despite their reluctance before, they both were pretty excited to be a part of this. "Welcome, welcome!" they both said to the ones who were coming inside. "Make yourself at home as we wait for the others. If you would like to learn more about our goal, please read some of the books on the bookshelf to your left."

"Right," Emmy corrected her sister when they finished the last sentence. "It's right."

"No, Emmy, it's our right, their left," Ginger recorrected her sister. Emmy stared at her sister, as if not understanding, than let out a long 'Oooohhhhh'. Ginger giggled at her sister, crossing her arms.

OOC: Arceus, please use the same roleplaying format we're using. Thank you. ^-^

Avatar by Azumao. Sprites by Wingull. Card by Royal Celebi. Banner by Dynamik. Danke!
Old 06-19-2007, 06:11 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Leo came thundering up the lane on his Suicune named Halo, Nice job Halo, Now go Sparkio!, Out popped the energetic Luxray, You have fun on your adventure ok, Cya buddy! Leo then went off on his suicune heading back to where he came from.

Sparkio stared up at the tree, He glanced then knocked on the door, It suddenly opened up in front of him, He hesitated for a split second then wandered in cautiously.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 06-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer

"Are you talking to me?" Rage asked as he took a seat on the floor ,"I am Rage...nothing more nothing less..." Rage closed his eyes and began to think about what he would need on his journey.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:12 PM
ArceusGod Offline
Master Trainer

so you are Glacian and the two frolasses arceus said, how did you evolve into a frolass when you were a snorunt mew said, Rage how was your training, arceus said.

Last edited by ArceusGod; 06-19-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Crazed One Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"You look scary, I am very shy," murmured Roud in an undertone.

He looked up at Rage and cowered down.

Old 06-19-2007, 06:22 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Sparkio glanced around the room and saw a lot of other pokemon wandering around the room, Sparks started to fly from his tail as he was'nt sure what too do.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 06-19-2007, 06:22 PM
ArceusGod Offline
Master Trainer

dont worry arceus said, Mew and I just come here for our journey, Arceus checked the other pokemon that is going to the journey
Old 06-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Crazed One Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: I'm talking to Rage.

"Don't eat me..." Roud murmured.

Old 06-19-2007, 06:26 PM
ArceusGod Offline
Master Trainer

how come your scared at the Luxuray, mew said
Old 06-19-2007, 06:27 PM
Crazed One Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: I'm not scared of the Luxray, I'm scared of Rage.