Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 06-18-2007, 08:56 PM
ManaphyKing Offline

Default Pokemon Adventure

I need lots of people please request using this form

Name
Job
If will be active

My Game Program is Rpg Maker 2003

Plot:

Today you start your journey. Your mother tells you to go to the lab, and choose your starter pokemon. Then, you go to the lab. When you get there, Proffessor Lilina(Girl) will ask you to choose a pokemon. You can chose out of Retarus, The grass tiger, Flareti, the fire phonix pokemon or Atarizi, the water Kitten Pokemon. Sometimes, you can even get Amirizi, the Ice Huski Pokemon. Once you choose your pokemon, Professor Lilina will get Kidnaped. You try to follow her, but someone is holding you back. With your starter, you begin your journey to not only be a pokemon master, but to save Professor Lilina as well. As you leave, The proffessor's assistant, Kiari(Girl), will hand you a hot Pink pokedex (If your're a girl) Or a Sea blue Pokedex(If your a boy).

Credit:KittenGirl2000
Notes: Any suggestions wanted.

Last edited by ManaphyKing; 06-19-2007 at 12:00 PM.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra
Default Re: Pokemon Adventure

I am not going to flame you. I am not going to be mean, but subtle. Please, next time, take a look around the forums, and see what people are doing. Take Pokemon Athena. It may not be at the time, progressing, but it was organized. If you need help organizeing, you can talk to me. I will mentor you.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManaphyKing View Post
I need lots of people please request using this form Plot:

Theres a girl/boy that wants to get their starter pokemon from the profesor the boy/girl goes to the lab and the profesor is being attacked by a flock of starly the profesor ask you to look in his basket theirs pokeballs inside you choose one and battle starly!
Dude. This is a begin of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. And what's the rest? I mean like where's the middleand the end... Like you need to make it longer...What names, pokemon.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:17 PM
ManaphyKing Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by anastasiar View Post
Dude. This is a begin of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. And what's the rest? I mean like where's the middleand the end... Like you need to make it longer...What names, pokemon.
Sorry I'll change it
Old 06-18-2007, 09:39 PM
Modern Doorknob Offline
Banned

Very typical.. this plot is nothing more than a three second idea.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:16 AM
Honchcrow The Big Boss Offline
Amateur Trainer

I thought you already started a game thread, under the title "Need Game making Program"? Why didn't you just continue on that when you got Gamemaker 7.0
Old 06-19-2007, 10:26 AM
ManaphyKing Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honchcrow The Big Boss View Post
I thought you already started a game thread, under the title "Need Game making Program"? Why didn't you just continue on that when you got Gamemaker 7.0
dont know
Old 06-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

No offense, but there is NOT MUCH of a plot.
I could make a much better one:
Today you start your journey. Your mother tells you to go to the lab, and choose your starter pokemon. Then, you go to the lab. When you get there, Proffessor Lilina(Girl) will ask you to choose a pokemon. You can chose out of Retarus, The grass tiger, Flareti, the fire phonix pokemon or Atarizi, the water Kitten Pokemon. Sometimes, you can even get Amirizi, the Ice Huski Pokemon. Once you choose your pokemon, Professor Lilina will get Kidnaped. You try to follow her, but someone is holding you back. With your starter, you begin your journey to not only be a pokemon master, but to save Professor Lilina as well. As you leave, The proffessor's assistant, Kiari(Girl), will hand you a hot Pink pokedex (If your're a girl) Or a Sea blue Pokedex(If your a boy).
-------------------
If plot is used, please give me credit.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManaphyKing View Post
I need lots of people please request using this form

Name
Job
If will be active

My Game Program is Rpg Maker 2003

Plot:

Notes: Any suggestions wanted.
Sorry for double post, but could you PLEASE give me credit for the plot?
Also,:
Name: KittenGirl2000
Job: Namer/Plotmaker
Promise to be active?: I'll try too, but if i wont be on for some reason, i'll contact you immendiently.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:00 PM
ManaphyKing Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenGirl2000 View Post
Sorry for double post, but could you PLEASE give me credit for the plot?
Also,:
Name: KittenGirl2000
Job: Namer/Plotmaker
Promise to be active?: I'll try too, but if i wont be on for some reason, i'll contact you immendiently.
Good ill give you credit