Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2004, 03:06 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Ugh, Bush is reelected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazam
Yeah, that tends to happen with kids before they form theit own political opinions.
I've already formed my opinion, but its jsut a coincidence that its the same as my family's and peer's.
Old 11-04-2004, 03:44 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust
I've already formed my opinion, but its jsut a coincidence that its the same as my family's and peer's.
What is the point of justifying anyway? It's not directed toward anyone specifially, but it is indeed a general trend.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:16 AM
Deoxys0003 Offline
New Trainer

Hah, the liberals lose again! IN YO FACE! It's obvious that a bunch of nerds like you guys know nothing about politics. Shut up and don't treat conservatives like losers who don't know anything. (Especially you 13 year olds.)

o
l
/\

He's after you.

Last edited by Deoxys0003; 11-04-2004 at 04:19 AM.
Old 11-04-2004, 05:24 AM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxys0003
Hah, the liberals lose again! IN YO FACE! It's obvious that a bunch of nerds like you guys know nothing about politics. Shut up and don't treat conservatives like losers who don't know anything. (Especially you 13 year olds.)
Heh... too bad many of them are older than 13 and know a lot about politics.... so think before you speak.... though I am glad there is another Bush supporter here... gah... lol. I am in the same situation as rust, It is coincidence that my political standing is similar to my parents and peers. It also has to do with the surrondings you grow up in.... for one, my parents have always taught me conservative values and such, so those are what I beleive in... as well I live in a very republican city... Christ... The Ronald Reagan Library is located in my city.... And would a president who gives up be one worth having? That shows weakness to me... what if something horrible happened... and Kerry didn't like it... he would just give up... weakness to me
Old 11-04-2004, 06:23 AM
Thanatos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Thanatos Send a message via MSN to Thanatos Send a message via Yahoo to Thanatos

Hurray, the apocalypse is gonna come within the next four years. Of course it isn't gonna be the Christian god (Moral Issues DON'T BELONG IN POLITICS), that will be the destruction of our planet.

I'm tired of Australian soldiers being killed in Iraq for a war we didn't start. John Howard is gonna run the fine country of Australia into a hole with George Bush.

Is that the four horsemen I saw flying past my window...I could have sworn it was...maybe it is the Christian God who is gonna get rid of us...

One thing bush really needs to do, is stop policing the whole world, and start looking after his own.

EDIT - I would like to say I don't like kerry either. Someone less wishy washy for president, but someone who knows what sovereignty is. If Bush has an economics degree then he should know what that word means

Ryu Paladin

Lugia
Level 100 @ 5810 posts
VPP

Last edited by Thanatos; 11-04-2004 at 06:26 AM.
Old 11-04-2004, 02:21 PM
PokemonMaster-Chris Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to PokemonMaster-Chris Send a message via MSN to PokemonMaster-Chris Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonMaster-Chris

Yeah Bush won and there is nothing you all can do about it
Old 11-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Dragonair Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonMaster-Chris
Yeah Bush won and there is nothing you all can do about it
Just don't come running to the rest of the free world when Bush ruins the United States. You get what you vote for.

Oh, yeah and thank you Bush for running the US economy into the ground. You singlehandedly revived the ancient Canadian hobby of cross-border shopping.
Old 11-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Shining Dragonite Offline
New Trainer

SHINING DRAGONITE used SPARK!

SHINING DRAGONITE SPARKED a political argument!

Damn, how can conservatives be so hateful? Deoxy and Chris are being fugly little ******** right now. SHUT THE **** UP RETARDS!

Then when McCain or Giulianni run in 2008 against Hillary Clinton or John Edwards, they'll lose miserably because (1) they're the poorest (as in worst) politicians to ever walk the country, AND (2) Clinton and Edwards are both excellent speakers, and are better-liked than those other two buffoons.

****, Tom Daschle lost to John Thune...

My uber-team will destroy you!

L75
L70
L67
L67
L68
L70

Feeling queasy???
Old 11-04-2004, 09:21 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Do I know you from somewhere else?

We're not nerds, and generally, the liberals are the ones who arent mindless drones to the candidate, an are quite informed, unlike you. *Pushes Deoxys and Chris off Cliff*
Old 11-04-2004, 09:24 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Quote:
STFU.

Anyway, i'm still angry about this, but we can't change it.
Old 11-04-2004, 09:59 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

Quote:
Once again, I find myself wishing I could pop up next to people like you and beat their faces in...Seriously, if you think your so smart, tell me the last time you saw president Bush or someone else jump up on the podium and scream:

"HA HA! EAT THAT LIBERALS! AHAHAHAAH!"

Seriously, go out and get a freaking life and stop calling other people you don't even know nerds when your probrably some loser sitting in his moms basement with his pants pulled up to his chin.

And, the only good thing about having Bush back in office is that it will provide four more years of satirist making fun of him...
Old 11-04-2004, 10:33 PM
ElimN8 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ElimN8 Send a message via MSN to ElimN8 Send a message via Yahoo to ElimN8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
And would a president who gives up be one worth having? That shows weakness to me... what if something horrible happened... and Kerry didn't like it... he would just give up... weakness to me
Kerry didn't just "give up", he just realized that a win for him simply wasn't in the numbers, and so he saved us the time and bother of dragging this election out for at least another week or so.

The thing about the "conservative" Repbulicans on this board that pisses me off is none of them ever treat the election seriously; to them it's just a game where if some people are actually concerned about the atrocious state of their own country, then they're all "sore losers".
Old 11-04-2004, 10:44 PM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Sutiivun Send a message via Yahoo to Sutiivun

Well I take the election seriously, yet I am a conservative Republican. O_o It's just those idiots are blabbering how Bush won and that all Liberals are losers. I see prejudicism going on here.

And DL is right, just STFU. Don't talk sh!t like that. >_>

And E8 is right. The state of Ohio did the math, and figured out that no matter what the votes Bush won the state.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
~Nathan Hale before his death in the Revolutionary War~

Last edited by Sutiivun; 11-04-2004 at 10:48 PM.
Old 11-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

Ah, the fate of America shall also be the fate of the world in which we live. And rust, I hope you do remember that guy, as I clearly do; he's a christian who strongly opposes homosexuality (As most christians do), and also caused a riot in the thread concerning homosexuality, which has sunk back a few pages over the months.

Anyway, I must ask to all Bush supporters: What has he done that's so grand? Ah, yes...

Firstly, American planes were seized by terrorists carrying nothing more than knives (Which Bush failed to prevent, despite having early knowledge). After which, they crashed the American plane into the world trade center, and... Oh my! Bush must be the smartest person on the planet! How on earth did he discover Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction when they used no modern weapons of their own to destroy the trade centers? Wow, he must have some IQ, I'm telling you.

Wierd thing is... Where exactly are these Weapons of Mass Destruction? I guess I must've missed the report on TV or something; I never can keep up with news. Plus, he caught bin Laden right? Apparently, he was notified of bin Ladens location, and I've heard rumours that he never investigated before it was too late. That isn't true, is it?! Surely if terrorisms his major concern, he would've have sent all forces to inspect-- Oh wait, I remember... They sent forces after bin Laden had left, and later confirmed that he HAD been there for some time before they arrived. How great Bush is...

Also, don't bash anyone for their political beliefs. Despite the fact many copy their parents and families, you should not say they are nerds, or the like. Not having your own views could be considered idiotic, however.

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 11-05-2004, 12:29 AM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamon
Anyway, I must ask to all Bush supporters: What has he done that's so grand? Ah, yes...

Firstly, American planes were seized by terrorists carrying nothing more than knives (Which Bush failed to prevent, despite having early knowledge). After which, they crashed the American plane into the world trade center, and... Oh my! Bush must be the smartest person on the planet! How on earth did he discover Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction when they used no modern weapons of their own to destroy the trade centers? Wow, he must have some IQ, I'm telling you.
You don't realize that he was acting on the intel he was given? You must realize that it wasn't bush's fault... blame his cabinet for providing him with false information...