Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:27 PM
Brago Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Braden's Pokemon Journey

Well I'm new here and this is my 1st fan-fic so I'll try to do my best.
Chapter 1

Braden ran through the lush green forest. The sunlight, made it brighter in the warm forest as Braden ran faster. "I sure hope I'm not late!" Braden wondered. He stepped on a few sticks which made cracking noises and ran through the light-green colored leaves. Running through the forest with a cool wind blowing gave a cool breeze to Braden which he liked since it was hot out. He saw the exit at the end and was relieved. He made it to Pastoria city where he lived. Today was the day that Braden was leaving to begin his pokemon journey in Kanto. He decided that he wanted to challenge the sinnoh region last for some reason, no one knows. He ran to his home, opened the hard wooden door and entered the home. Braden looked around the house, looking for his mother. "Mom! Where are you?!" But there was no answer. There was only silence, no televisions were turned on, there were no sounds so that gave Braden a feeling that no one was there.

"Where are they, I need to get to.." Right at that moment he heard honks that only came from a car. He ran past the kitchen, grabbed his blue bag which had most of the stuff he needed for his journey, and to the front door. He looked outside and saw a bright silver car with his mom in the driver's seat. He was relieved and ran outside. Braden opened the door and sat down in the passenger's seat. "Hey Braden, are you ready?" his mom asked looking at Braden with her bright blue eyes and velvet blonde hair. "Yep, I got everything." Braden replied. "Alrighty then". His mother started the car, the engines roared and they took off. As his mom drove buildings, homes, and citizens were in sight. Soon after they past a pokemon center, a poke mart to the right and the gym to the left. They approached a sign saying "Now leaving Pastoria City"

The sunlight brightened the car up and is was warm in the car as well as it was outside so Braden's mother turned on the AC and it made it cool instead of warm air. Braden looked out the window wondering what would happen in Kanto. The trip was long and boring and Braden fell asleep, Dreaming of what would happen.....

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
A bright light shined on Braden, Everything else was darkness till a bright light shined on a shadowy figure. "Prepare to lose trainer! Go steelix!" The figure threw a poke ball releasing a steelix out of its pokeball. It roared at Braden with all its might. "Send out your pokemon or lose!" the figure yelled. "Uh, uh ok hold on." Braden replied scared. He looked in his bag and belt but there was no pokeball. "Um, I don't have one...." Braden said scared of what the person would say. "What?! No pokemon!! Very well, I'll destroy you, how dare you call yourself a pokemon trainer!!! Use Crunch Steelix!" The steelix slithered towards Braden at rapid speed with its mouth open. "NOOOO!! Please no!"
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Braden woke up from his dream. "Huh'n, wha?" Braden said as he quickly woke up scared. "Whats the matter Braden?" his mother asked. He wondered about the dream, "Will that happen? Will I be that weak?!" he wondered but then replied: "Ah nothin, just a bad dream." His mother rubbed his shoulder and then continued driving. When he looked out the window he saw that he was approaching sunyshore city. "Were almost there honey." his mother said making a turn into sunyshore city. Braden knew that he had to take a helicopter in sunyshore city to a airport where he'll take a plane to the Kanto region.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:49 AM
ZaruRed Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Braden's Pokemon Journey

Very good, please continue.
Old 06-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Brago Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Braden's Pokemon Journey

Thank you ZaruRed.

Chapter 2

Sunlight shone upon the face of sunyshore city, Braden liked the sun-light. They drove for at least 4 minutes till they parked and stopped. They came upon an helicopter where it'll take Braden to an airport in Veilstone city. "Are we here?" Braden asked. "Well of course, thats what you'll be taking." his mother said as she pointed towards a blue helicopter with white streaks and logos on it. When Braden approached the helicopter he saw his father inside. "Dad, your a.." "Yes, I know son, I'm a pilot. I took lessons here at sunyshore city while your mom worked at the great marsh so are you ready?" "Yep, lets go." Braden said as his father opened the door for him and he climbed in. "Bye honey!" his mom yelled making sure that Braden heard him and he did as him and his father soared through the skys in the helicopter. Clouds and the light blue sky were in sight. Braden even saw some pokemon fly into the air as well such as skarmory, and pidgeots as well as staraptors.

Braden looked at the controls of the helicopter, he couldn't understand any of it but his father could master it which gave him an advantage. "So Braden, your startin your journey tommorow I suppose?" "Tommorow? I thought it was today." Braden asked. "Well when you get to the airport and take-off, it'll be a long time till you get to Kanto but you'll be alright." his father replied. Braden smiled and looked out the window, looking down at the clouds and could see some of the land. He saw a little bit of the pokemon mansion near Hearthome city in which he knew he was nearing Veilstone city. Some of the time Braden and his dad would talk about some of the stuff they like and important things about the family. Also on their way to veilstone his father told him the stories of when he used to be a pokemon trainer.

Braden was suprised that he won the championships and that he became a pokemon master and thats what Braden hopes to become today. The horizon was in sight, they came upon veilstone city. Braden's father, Samuel parked the helicopter near the airplanes in the cargo. Both him and Braden exited the helicopter and entered the airport. They walked around for a moment then Samuel said: "Ok Braden, for your plane to Kanto you need to go to terminal B-14 for the flight." "Ok thanks dad!" yelled Braden as he ran off. Samuel looked at Braden proud, it reminds him of when he was a kid. Braden soon came upon terminal B-14. He waited in line silent till a kid about his age came up to him and said: "Hey, I'm mike." he said. "Well, I'm Braden." he replied.

"Are you going to Kanto as well?" Mike asked. "Yes I'am, I'm going to become a pokemon trainer there." "So am I! Maybe we can travel together or something." Braden thought for a moment. "Yeah sure that'll be nice." They boarded the airplane and took their seats. A woman came up to Braden and Mike and said: "I need your tickets please." Braden and mike gave their tickets to the woman and she went to others asking for their tickets. Meanwhile in the farback of the plane 2 people chuckled in the dark. "They're all waiting, their pokemon shall be ours." one of them said. "It'll be like taking candy from a baby!"

Last edited by Brago; 06-16-2007 at 04:53 PM.