Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-13-2007, 10:32 PM
DragoniteMistress Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to DragoniteMistress Send a message via Yahoo to DragoniteMistress
Default Pokemon Battles (DM's Collection of Battles)

Since I started liking Pokemon, I started holding a deep passion for writing out battle scenes with great detail that you'd never see in the games or anime or ANYWWHERE. So, if you want to read battles like never before, this is the place for you. A lot of these battle scenes are 'clips' taken out from stories that I've written.

FIRST ENTRY:
SAKURA VS. DAISUKE

“Would it be okay if I sat here?” Hikari asked quietly, indicating to the empty seat next to a boy with a deep red hat and a formal black and white shirt on. He had a deep red scarf wrapped loosely around his neck that matched his hat and baggy jeans.
“Sure,” the boy said with a warm smile.
Hikari smiled and nodded graciously before sitting down.
“Oh, you attend Sinnoh Academy?” Hikari asked suddenly, pointing to his scarf. Hikari attended to Sinnoh Academy, one of the most high-ranked schools for soon-to-be Pokemon trainers.
“Yeah, I see you do, too. What schedule do you have? I’ve never seen you before.”
“I have the night classes, I’ve asked my mom to switch to morning but she wants me to train Dark and Ghost type Pokemon because of their type advantages. Although I think that Froslass is just adorable.”
“Oh, I have morning classes.”
“Really! What are they like?” Hikari began interrogating the boy with questions like, ‘What Pokemon do the teachers recommend?’ and ‘What are the other students like?’.
Before the boy could respond, a booming voice echoed throughout the stadium, “Welcome, trainers, breeders, co-ordinators, and students of Sinnoh! Today’s battle is between Ultimate-Level Pokemon! If you’re looking for Pokemon as rare and powerful as an Articuno, or a Blissey perhaps, this is the arena for you!”
The crowd roared with the adrenaline of seeing such powerful Pokemon. The boy had stood up, clapping his hands and whistling.
“Hey, what’s your name?” Hikari asked.
“Hm? Oh, Kouki,” he smiled broadly then sat down and asked, “what’s yours?”
“Hikari,” she said quickly.
Two trainers stepped onto the field, one trainer was a woman, perhaps in her twenties. She had long, wavy blonde hair and wore a white skirt and navy blue top. The red scarf that indicated that she was a student at Sinnoh Academy was tied in a bow at her left knee. The other trainer was a boy, probably in his teenaged years. He had shoulder length, shaggy black hair and had a dark gray shirt with a black vest on. He had dark indigo jeans and wore a black and white checkered wristband and black headband.
“On this side of the stadium,” the judge shouted into the microphone as he pointed to the woman, “we have Sakura of Cerulean City in Kanto, she transferred over to Shino Academy at the age of eight in case you’re all confused about that scarf!”
“Over here,” the judge turned to the boy, “we have Daisuke of Ecruteak City in Johto, he must be powerful if he‘s come this far! Now, let this battle… begin!”
At the indication, Sakura sent out a majestic Milotic and a fierce looking Zangoose that flexed its claws. Daisuke sent out a Gengar that levitated a few meters off the ground and a Murkrow that hovered in the air at the same height as Gengar.
“Milotic, Rain Dance! Zangoose, pounce on Murkrow and use Crush Claw!” At the sound of their trainer’s voice, the Milotic lifted its head and a few dark, nimbus clouds blocked out the sun, letting a slight drizzle dampen the stadium. The Zangoose lunged at the Murkrow, pushing it to the ground and slashing at its underbelly.
“Gengar,” Daisuke began, clenching his fists, “Giga Drain on Milotic, Murkrow, take to the sky and use Aerial Ace!”
At once, both of the Pokemon reacted to their trainer. Gengar held its hands in front of it and took aim at the Milotic. It closed its fists and at once, the Milotic hunched over, suddenly fatigued. The Murkrow bat Zangoose away with a thrust of its wing then soared up and dove down, knocking Zangoose of its feet with its beak.
Milotic finally collapsed to the ground, breathing heavy as if it had just swam 100 miles. Zangoose regained its balance then waited for its trainer.
“Zangoose, Shadow Ball on Gengar!” Sakura shouted, calculating Gengar’s weakness against other ghost-type attacks. Zangoose curled its right paw into a fist and dark energy formed around it. After a moment or so, Zangoose punched into the air and the dark energy left its fist and soared towards Gengar.
“Murkrow, protect Gengar! Gengar, used Thunderbolt!” Murkrow flew to its companion as the Shadow Ball collided into its side, being a dark-type, the attack did very little damage. Surprised, the Zangoose was caught off guard as a surge of lightning sliced through the air and electrocuted it.
The crowd whooped with excitement as the judge announced that Daisuke had won the match. Daisuke pumped a triumphant fist in the air as his two Pokemon rushed to him to rejoyce their victory.
Across the stadium, Sakura’s feet seemed frozen to the floor as she stared in dismay at her fallen Pokemon. After a moment of realizing what had happened, she smiled then recalled them. Her eyes locked onto Daisuke as she walked across the stadium and shook his hand, saying a few words of encouragement and praising his ability.
Almost all at once, the audience rose to their feet and left the stadium, pushing their way through the doors to get good seats at the next arena.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:37 PM
MustangGT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to MustangGT Send a message via AIM to MustangGT Send a message via Yahoo to MustangGT
Default Re: Pokemon Battles (DM's Collection of Battles)

i can only imagine how awesome that would look in real life

Old 06-14-2007, 02:17 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to DragoniteMistress Send a message via Yahoo to DragoniteMistress

I'm thinking of doing a 3 vs. 3 match soon.

I think someone is going to have an electric-type. I just love writing about electric-type moves and such. *Hints to Gengar's Thunderbolt* Perhaps a Manectric... Or a Jolteon
Old 06-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Banned

SECOND ENTRY
Momoko Vs. Ryuko

Rules:
1 Vs. 1
Lakeside Terrain

"My Pokemon are pretty familiar with this terrain," Ryuko said with a mischevious smile, "You sure you'd want to battle me?"

"Any battle anywhere is fine by me." Momoko said as she turned her back on Ryuko and took her place across the clearing.

"Ready when you are!" Ryuko shouted at her, pulling out an Ultra Ball in a flourish.
Momoko smirked then pulled out her own Luxury Ball, "Sparky, come out!"

Once the bright red light vanished, a Raichu was revealed, electric sparks surged from its cheeks and crackled in the air. Its long tail thrashed menacingly and it balled its paws into fists.
"Dryu, go!" Ryuko shouted, thrusting his Ultra Ball into the air. A majestic, Dragonair was revealed, its dark eyes glinted brightly and its slender body was coiled in what looked like a perfect coil.

"Sparky!" Momoko snapped, figuring her Raichu had the speed advantage, "Rain Dance!"
Without hesitation, Sparky jumped with amazing power and landed on its tail, using the lightning bolt shaped tip as a spring, with each thrust of its tail, Raichu shot a powerful jolt of lighting into the cloudy sky above, and the cumulus clouds darkened into nimbus clouds. After a minute or so, a slight drizzle started which resulted in a heavy downpour.
"Dryu, Dragon Rage!" Ryuko stated calmly, staring intently at Raichu which had just landed on its feet.

Dryu reared its head back and a very slight bump could be seen moving up its neck, once it reached its jawbone, Dryu opened its mouth and what appeared to be green flames could be seen sizzling in the back of its throat. Dryu closed its mouth for a heartbeat, then opened it again and spewed emerald flames that enveloped Sparky's body.

Raaaaaaaaai could be heard screaming from inside of the flames. After several moments, they disappeared instantly, and Sparky slumped a bit.

"Raichu have low health points, don't they?" Ryuko said with a grin.

Sparky pushed itself up, and looked at Dryu with a menacing glare.

"Sparky, use Thunder!"

Raaai... Sparky murmured, it snapped its head back and stared with heavy concentration at the thick clouds. Forks of lighting showered down, and almost instantly a large bolt of lightning shot down on the Dryu. Ryuko, who was just behind Dryu, fell to the ground from the impact, and Momoko's knees gave way as the ground tremored.

Almost as soon as it happened, and once Momoko was able to think clearly, she looked up to see Dryu's slumped body smoking ever so slightly.

Momoko gave a great sigh of relief, then rushed forward to Sparky who was once again bouncing on its tail to evade the impact of lightning it had created.

Ryuko was stunned, staring in disbelief at the fallen Dragonair, before smiling and recalling it. He made his way across the muddy ground to congratulate Momoko, hey if he played his cards right, he could ask that cute girl out to dinner.