Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 06-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Pokémon Stars-Good Towns with D/P Poké

Okay but first I need to know who he is exactly. Is he just a guy or the professer in need of help or waiting for the trainer or what?

Hatches: 1227
Evolves: 1332
Level 100: 1512
I support Gays because I am one! Gay Pride!
Old 06-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Tsunami Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Tsunami Send a message via MSN to Tsunami Send a message via Yahoo to Tsunami

Atlantis Island Home of the sea.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...f/atlantis.jpg

I made this before I read your last message sorry XD

The reason I put the water fall there is because its the path to the elite 4

And the Lapras is the Equivalent to the Red Gyrados in G/S/C.

Last edited by Tsunami; 06-12-2007 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:25 PM
nchlsgnzlz Offline

Smile Re: Pokémon Stars-Good Towns with D/P Poké

EeveeLover12: The proffesor in the top of Twinleaf Town is the person who would let you in when you have collected all eight badges. What would he say if you didn't have all of the badges. What would he say if you had all of the badges. Do you also know how to sprite. I am just curious. Because Tsunami said that he is only doing a couple more towns and routes and then he is moving on to another project. If you aren't skilled at the spriting, do you have any idea who is and who is on Pokémon Elite. Also, can you create the dialouge for the beginning. Maybe add more life into what I said what they were going to say. Thanks!

Tsunami: This is a really good town. It is really lucky that I have you on my team. Tsunami, please try and stay for the whole thing. Maybe you could get help but me and EeveeLover12 need you on the team. Eevee Lover can't make the text without the maps and I can't make anymore decisions about what pokémon go where until you make all of the screens. I know this is a lot to ask you but this is my first game i need it to go well. I was also wondering if you would like to create the inside of the rooms for the towns, routes, battle realm, gym, etc. I hope you stay on the team. We are both counting on you.
I was also wondering if you could tell me how to sprite like you do. I mean Wario said that the Twinleaf town wasn't good. So maybe you could make it look better using the same type of layout. You could custom the houses but please do not remove the lab. Thank you.

You are all doing a great job so far. Keep up the good work.

IMPORTANT: WE NEED TO DESIDE WHICH POKéMON ARE GOING WHERE AND HOW THE POKéDEX IS GOING TO LOOK. I HOPE THAT THIS GAME COULD MAYBE BE DONE BY SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER. MAYBE I AM BEING AMBITIOUS BUT IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO SET A GOAL TIME RIGHT! E-MAIL ME FOR SUGGESTIONS!
Old 06-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Tsunami Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Tsunami Send a message via MSN to Tsunami Send a message via Yahoo to Tsunami

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchlsgnzlz View Post
EeveeLover12: The proffesor in the top of Twinleaf Town is the person who would let you in when you have collected all eight badges. What would he say if you didn't have all of the badges. What would he say if you had all of the badges. Do you also know how to sprite. I am just curious. Because Tsunami said that he is only doing a couple more towns and routes and then he is moving on to another project. If you aren't skilled at the spriting, do you have any idea who is and who is on Pokémon Elite. Also, can you create the dialouge for the beginning. Maybe add more life into what I said what they were going to say. Thanks!

Tsunami: This is a really good town. It is really lucky that I have you on my team. Tsunami, please try and stay for the whole thing. Maybe you could get help but me and EeveeLover12 need you on the team. Eevee Lover can't make the text without the maps and I can't make anymore decisions about what pokémon go where until you make all of the screens. I know this is a lot to ask you but this is my first game i need it to go well. I was also wondering if you would like to create the inside of the rooms for the towns, routes, battle realm, gym, etc. I hope you stay on the team. We are both counting on you.
I was also wondering if you could tell me how to sprite like you do. I mean Wario said that the Twinleaf town wasn't good. So maybe you could make it look better using the same type of layout. You could custom the houses but please do not remove the lab. Thank you.

You are all doing a great job so far. Keep up the good work.

IMPORTANT: WE NEED TO DESIDE WHICH POKéMON ARE GOING WHERE AND HOW THE POKéDEX IS GOING TO LOOK. I HOPE THAT THIS GAME COULD MAYBE BE DONE BY SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER. MAYBE I AM BEING AMBITIOUS BUT IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO SET A GOAL TIME RIGHT! E-MAIL ME FOR SUGGESTIONS!
Oh I will stay ^_^

I will make the first 3 routes tomarrow
Old 06-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Okay so you want me to make what he would say if you didn't and did have the badges. Also make up the beggining. Can do! I can sprite but not towns and that stuff. Sorry

Old 06-13-2007, 12:26 AM
nchlsgnzlz Offline

Talking Re: Pokémon Stars-Good Towns with D/P Poké

OK EEVEEPOKéMON12. DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU CAN MAKE THE PEOPLE SPRITES. BECAUSE IF YOU CAN. I WAS HOPING THAT YOU COULD MAYBE MAKE THE TRAINERS. ON ONE OF THE LINKS THERE ARE PICTURES OF THE TRAINERS. TRY YOUR BEST TO MAKE THEM MINI VERSION.

THANK GOD TSUNAMI. YOU SAID THAT YOU WEREN'T GOING TO FINISH THE PROJECT SO I WAS REALLY WORRIED.

NOW I HAVE A QUESTION FOR BOTH OF YOU, DO YOU THINK THAT THERE SHOULD BE A WATER ROUTE LIKE IN RUBY/SAPPHIRE?

FINAL QUESTION: DO YOU KNOW ANY PROGRAMMERS AT ALL THAT USE GAMEMAKER? HOPEFULLY BECAUSE WITHOUT A PROGRAMMER, THE GAME CANNOT BE MADE.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR WORK, AND I HOPE THAT THIS PROJECT WILL GO GREAT.

NCHLSGNZLZ.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:42 AM
nchlsgnzlz Offline

Quote:
OK EEVEEPOKéMON12. DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU CAN MAKE THE PEOPLE SPRITES. BECAUSE IF YOU CAN. I WAS HOPING THAT YOU COULD MAYBE MAKE THE TRAINERS. ON ONE OF THE LINKS THERE ARE PICTURES OF THE TRAINERS. TRY YOUR BEST TO MAKE THEM MINI VERSION.

THANK GOD TSUNAMI. YOU SAID THAT YOU WEREN'T GOING TO FINISH THE PROJECT SO I WAS REALLY WORRIED.

NOW I HAVE A QUESTION FOR BOTH OF YOU, DO YOU THINK THAT THERE SHOULD BE A WATER ROUTE LIKE IN RUBY/SAPPHIRE?

FINAL QUESTION: DO YOU KNOW ANY PROGRAMMERS AT ALL THAT USE GAMEMAKER? HOPEFULLY BECAUSE WITHOUT A PROGRAMMER, THE GAME CANNOT BE MADE.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR WORK, AND I HOPE THAT THIS PROJECT WILL GO GREAT.

NCHLSGNZLZ.
HERE ARE SOME REVAMPS

http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=revampshu5.jpg

I FOUND A MAP! THANK YOU TO THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO DID! TSUNAMI, TRY AND US THE MAP TO GET A BETTER IDEA OF THE REGION. I ALSO THINK YOU SHOULD REDO THE TWINLEAF TOWN THE SAME STYLE BUT BETTER. THANKS.

http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=seimahnu3.png

THE STARTER TOWN WOULD BE ALL THE WAY IN THE RIGHT CORNER AT THE FIRST RED DOT.

I AM CURIOUS AS TO WHERE ALL OF THE TOWNS WILL GO. YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS?
Old 06-13-2007, 02:57 AM
Tsunami Offline
Banned

Quote:
HERE ARE SOME REVAMPS

http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=revampshu5.jpg

I FOUND A MAP! THANK YOU TO THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO DID! TSUNAMI, TRY AND US THE MAP TO GET A BETTER IDEA OF THE REGION. I ALSO THINK YOU SHOULD REDO THE TWINLEAF TOWN THE SAME STYLE BUT BETTER. THANKS.

http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=seimahnu3.png

THE STARTER TOWN WOULD BE ALL THE WAY IN THE RIGHT CORNER AT THE FIRST RED DOT.

I AM CURIOUS AS TO WHERE ALL OF THE TOWNS WILL GO. YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS?
Um I dont hink you should use the Johto region map that conterfiting its illegal. willmake mapsince i am the spriter itll look like crap bt i will

Route 201

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...Sppf/route.jpg
Old 06-13-2007, 03:22 AM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Professer If you don't have all the badges: I'm sorry (Insert name here) but you need all the gym badges to come in the Battle Realm. Keep working hard! I know you can do it!

Professer If you do have all the badges: You need all the gym badges to come in the Battle Realm... Oh! You do! Well who am I to stand in your way? Go right ahead in!

Beginning (I'm just gonna use the girl as my character named Dawn and the boy named Ash so I don't have to put "Insert name here" all the time and her Pokemon will be Starly even though I wouldn't pick that when I play it):

(Dawn wakes up in her bed to hear her mother yelling to her to wake up)

Mom: Dawn! Wake up! Don't you want to get your Pokemon? The Professer is waiting!

(Dawn gets up and walks downstairs to where her mom is)

Mom: I thought you were never going to wake up Dawn! The professer came by and asked if you were here but you were asleep. I've been trying to wake you up ever since. Now hurry up! You don't want to keep the professer waiting any longer!

(Dawn ran to the lab to find that the professer wasn't there)

Lab helper: I'm sorry Dawn but you just missed the professer. He went off to his post at the Battle Realm. Try to go find him there.

(Down ran to the front of the Battle Realm and the professer was being attack by a Bidoof!)

Professer: Dawn! I need your help! Hurry! My briefcase is over there! Pick a Pokemon out of it and help!

(Dawn ran over to the briefcase and picked Starly. Then she ran back to the professer and engaged into a battle with the Bidoof. AFter some hard fighting Dawn won the Battle)

Professer, Later at the Lab: Thank you for all the help earlier, Dawn. Now I'd like to give you that Starly you used earlier. You and that Starly will have many adventures with each other and you need to get along and help each other. Remember that. Also you get your 5 Pokeballs and your Pokedex. You will need this Pokedex to get information on Pokemon you will see along your adventure.

(Ash, the professer's grandson, walks in for his Pokemon.)

Ash: Hi Grandpa! Hi Dawn! I'm here for my Pokemon!

Professer: Ah yes. I have your requested Pokemon right here Ash.

(Ash went over to the professer and took his Riolu with his Pokeballs and Pokedex. Just as both Dawn and Ash were leaving Ash turned to Dawn.)

Ash: Hey Dawn. Want to tyr out our Pokemon in a battle?

(Dawn and Ash engaged in a battle and again after hard battling Dawn and Starly won.)

Ash: Wow! Your Starly's strong! I can't wait to battle it again when it get stronger!

(Ash ran out of the lab to start his adventure. Dawn walked out and stopped by home first to say goodbye to her mom)

Mom: I'm so proud of you Dawn. It seems like just yesterday that I went on my Pokemon adventure and now you're leaving on yours. And your Starly is so cute! Now here is a map and some running shoes. Don't forget to visit!

(Dawn walked out and started out on her adventure)

~End~

Remember that that was just my example. There could be different names and they could pick different Pokemon and stuff like that.

Last edited by Eveelover12; 06-13-2007 at 04:11 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:58 PM
nchlsgnzlz Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Um I dont hink you should use the Johto region map that conterfiting its illegal. willmake mapsince i am the spriter itll look like crap bt i will

Route 201

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...Sppf/route.jpg
How do you make those towns. They look really really good!!! Can you teach me so the project can go along faster?

That was really good Eevee! Keep up the good work.

Do you guy think I did a good job on the Twinleaf Town?

I will try and sprite another route.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:07 PM
Tsunami Offline
Banned

Quote:
How do you make those towns. They look really really good!!! Can you teach me so the project can go along faster?

That was really good Eevee! Keep up the good work.

Do you guy think I did a good job on the Twinleaf Town?

I will try and sprite another route.
It was a good city I think it need like 2 more hourses and a pond ^_^

I am making Bell town...

Bell Town the city of peace

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...F/BellTown.jpg

Last edited by Tsunami; 06-13-2007 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Okay. I edited in the Beginning and I think that it's pretty good.

Old 06-13-2007, 05:11 PM
Tsunami Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveelover12 View Post
Okay. I edited in the Beginning and I think that it's pretty good.
You need to put in what pokemon ash has XD
Old 06-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I did. He has a Riolu

Old 06-13-2007, 06:55 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R

May I help? I know how to do maps.pokemon,routes ect.:

That's one of my work,but not giving it. Say yes?

Name: Anasatasia
What? : Art

Last edited by Anastasia-R; 06-13-2007 at 07:01 PM.