Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-11-2007, 02:45 AM
AquaWind Offline
New Trainer

Default Pokemon, Project DNA

Chapter1; Team DNA

A 13 year old boy sat on a log in a forest clearing, the bright sun reflected of the dew in the bright green grass. The soft scent of spring flowers tickled the boy's nose. Curled up next to him was his first and only friend, a small growlith. The growlith was sleeping soundly its nose twitched slightly when it smelled that morning finaly came. Its eyes opened slowly and it jumped off the log streching out its legs yawning. Growlith turned around and barked happily and jumped into the boy's arms and licked the boy's face. "Good moring Flare, if you hadn't knotice we arn't home this moring...it's because I ran away, I didn't tell mom, I didn't want her to stop me, I left a note, but didn't tell where I was going, remember how you loved to battle, I liked watching that, how happy you looked, when you wheren't losing of corse,"the boy said to his growlith who barked in reply,"I decided to become a pokemon trainer and we'll have an adventure, just the two of use, isn't that great?"

Growlith barked and wagged its tail in reply. It suddenly jumped out of the boy's hands and turned towards a bush growling.

"What is it Flare?!" the boy asked startled and stood up and watched the bush. Suddely something flew at him as breakneck speed and jabbed into his neck. "Ow!" The boy grabbed what-ever was stuck in his neck and examined it, it was a dart. He felt strange, very strange everything seemed to get larger, he could no longer support his weight on two legs. The boy fell to all fours. Flare turned around and barked at the boy, which the boy know understood as, what happened to you!?

A figure jumped out of the bush that the dart came from, they had on this weird uniform on and a green D was on the front of it. "Haha it worked the DNA transformation worked! Wait intill I tell the boss, he'll be so pleased!"he yelled happily and bent down towards the boyared him in the eyes,"you are the first test subject, I'll take you and your growlith friend, you might be even closer to your growlith then before, now that you are one.

The boy didn't under stand any of this. he tried to back away from the person but stumbled under his four legs. Flare ran towards him to check if he was ok. Suddenly he heard the words, Noctowl, use hypnosis. Flare fell the the ground fast asleep. the boy's eyes felt heavy, he fell asleep also....

The boy awoke in a large glass container, Flare was curled up into a ball on the other side of the container.

Last edited by AquaWind; 06-11-2007 at 02:47 AM.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:14 PM
dopeythedwarf Offline

Default Re: Pokemon, Project DNA

So far it is good! I love how descriptive you were, especially in the first paragraph. Only one piece of advice: I find when I write that not naming the main character makes me want to give up. Don't refer to him as 'the boy' unless you are just doing a short story. Names are hard to come up with, but good luck! I loved it so far! very original!
Old 06-14-2007, 01:53 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

That was good, it sure got me interested.

You can add a little more description, maybe the pain the boy felt or what he thought of it. Also, maybe a little backround info. Did his mon not approve of battles? How did he feel as he ran away?

Just some tips that you can follow.

Keep going, I'll be waiting. :)

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 06-14-2007, 10:18 PM
da ink Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

dude.......Add more i say!!! this story is kinda interesting