- Steal, and I vaporize you
- Requests are open, but remember, I have the authority
to reject requests, and stall them as long as I please.
- If a request is taking a while, do NOT reply or send me
a PM saying 'Is it done yet?'. If you do that, your request
will pend even LONGER, or I might even just reject it completely.
- Along with every request, you much send me a PM
the secret word: Golem55
- Do NOT reveal the secret word, or how to get to secret
word, to anyone else. When you figure it out, it is for YOU to
know. Let the other people get it themselves. It's easy enough
to get, other people don't need any other help.
- PLEASE follow the request forms EXACTLY how I write them
that under each type of sprite. It makes everything easier!
- Absolutely no quoting an entire page of my sprites. Somebody
did that once and they made the page incredibly longer and it
was so annoying to have to scroll down all that extra space!
I can do........
- Requesting: Fuzor(s)
- Base Pokemon: Shiny? D/P?
- Second Pokemon: Shiny? D/P?
NO THIRD POKEMON
- Requesting: Mew Fuzor
- Second Pokemon: Shiny?
- Mew shiny?
- Requesting: Funny/Other Fuzor
- Base Pokemon: Shiny?
- Despription: Must be appropriate, thoroughly describe it the best you can.
If it is something off of a manga, or video game, etc., give me a reference.
- Requesting: Pixel-Over
- Pokemon to Pixel-Over: Shiny?
- Size: Small (sprite size), Large (anime size, original)
YOU ATE CASTFORM!!!!!!! Sprites
My idea. Steal and get pwned.
- Requesting: You Ate Castform!!!
- Pokemon to eat Castform: Must have a large, open mouth.
- Requesting: Repose
- Pokemon to repose: Shiny?
- Base?: Shiny?
- Requesting: Revamp
- Old Pokemon to Revamp: From either Gold or Silver games.
- Requesting: Devamps
- Pokemon to be Devamped: From either FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald games.
- Requesting: Retype
- New type
- Requesting: Hologram
- Pokemon to create a Hologram of: One of my sprites?
- Quality: Fine, average, poor.
- Requesting: Lineless
- Pokemon to make lineless: Shiny?
- Description: Thoroughly described, colors, postures, type, fringes?, fins?, feathers? fur?, etc.
1. In form, only add visual discription, type, and name.
2. For all Fakemon requests, I am given full authority to use the requests I finish in any kind of serialized manga series of my own someday (however, not based directly off of Pokemon *attacks, capturing, official battling tournaments, etc.*)
3. In visual description, no adding close relativities to actual Pokemon. Example:
"I'd like it to have the body of a Chikorita, but black and with a Houndour tail instead of a leaf" <Something like that can be filed in the fuzor requests.