Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-28-2007, 07:20 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: [WAR] Creative Writing (we set j00 up teh pen)

Name: Dr. Kenny
Team: Syndicate
Entry: Wikipedia

For:
Format

Organization
Spread of specialization
One format's coding

Against:
Vandalism

Pugnant misguiders
Open source untrue to date
Proxy for attack
Old 06-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Name: Neo Pikachu
Team: Swarm
Title: Homeschooling

Against Homeschooling

With union of friends
They grow and learn together
As they walk the halls

For Homeschooling

Away from darker thoughts
Teach child as mother knows best
Safety of the home

Old 06-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Finglonger Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Finglonger

Fing
Syndicate

Homeschool

Pro homeschool
The individual

Finding my real worth
On my own I seek the truth
Light the fire inside

Against homeschool
Knowledge in unity
Learning hand in hand
Lighting the way together
Celebrate don't hate
Old 06-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

LZ
Brief- 5/5
Creativity- 4/5
Description- 3/5
Spelling/Grammar- 5/5
Total- 17/20

FFK
Brief- 3/5
Creativity- 4/5
Description- 4/5
Spelling/Grammar- 5/5
Total- 16/20

ArusuesFactor
Brief- 1/5
Creativity- 3/5
Description- 3/5
Spelling/Grammar- 4/5
Total- 11/20

Sent Reglay
Brief- 5/5
Creativity- 4/5
Description- 3/5
Spelling/Grammar- 5/5
Total- 17/20

Diesel 34
Brief- 5/5
Creativity- 3/5
Description- 3/5
Spelling/Grammar- 5/5
Total- 16/20

KB
Brief- 5/5
Creativity- 4/5
Description- 4/5
Spelling/Grammar- 5/5
Total- 18/20

Sonic
Brief- 4/5
Creativity- 4/5
Description- 3/5
Spelling/Grammar- 5/5
Total- 16/20

Megumi
Brief- 4/5
Creativity- 5/5
Description- 5/5
Spelling/Grammar- 5/5
Total- 19/20

rust
Brief- 5/5
Creativity- 3/5
Description- 3/5
Spelling/Grammar- 5/5
Total- 16/20

Kenny
Brief- 4/5
Creativity- 5/5
Description- 4/5
Spelling/Grammar- 5/5
Total- 18/20

Neo
Brief- 5/5
Creativity- 4/5
Description- 3/5
Spelling/Grammar- 5/5
Total- 17/20

Fing
Brief- 4/5
Creativity- 4/5
Description- 4/5
Spelling/Grammar- 5/5
Total- 17/20

Results:
In case you haven't worked it out, the brief points were dropped the less explicitly the argument was stated. That's right, a balance had to be struck between brief and description this time, and it was a delicate one.

The clear winner for this week is Megumi with an almost perfect 19/20! Well done to you, and to the Alpha Guild who get one point.

The second point could have gone to either Kenny or KB, but I preferred Kenny's creative use of polysyllabic words like organization and specialization (which he rhymed nicely, too.) One more point for Kenny_C.002 of the Syndicate.

Next week's challenge will appear tomorrow!
Old 07-01-2007, 05:57 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK

Iambic pentameter, huh?
I must admit, I have a fondness for dactylic hexameter over that... But eh, such is life.

Teh poem shall be edited into this post as soon as I finish it. -work in progress-

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 07-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Sent Reglay Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Sent Reglay

Name: Sent reglay
Team: Rocket
Title: rustxNeo: The Revised Edition
Piece:

(Well It took me a while to figure out what type of poem I was doing, but I think I have it)

Ne-o my friend be-cause of wars we shared

(yeah pretty simple)

Diamond FC: 1676-0154-5078
Old 07-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Name: Diesel 34
Team: Team Trainer
Title: rustXNeo The Revised Edition
Piece

(Hope this is right way to write it)

He is the on-ly Pi-ka-chu for me

Last edited by Diesel 34; 07-03-2007 at 09:52 PM.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:46 PM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose

Name: LordZangoose
Title: You Cannot Push me Away, my Love

Your thundershocks can not turn me away.

Last edited by LordZangoose; 07-04-2007 at 01:41 AM.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Name: Kenny
Team: Sydicate
Entry:
rustXNeo The Revised Edition
Done with rhythmic variation

Roleplays are not the place I thought I could
find my passion igniting for Neo.
But truth is that I cannot hide no more.

Neo, my love, my master, and my all.
I want you fore'er by my faithful side.
For there can be no other for my love.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:22 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

rust
Swarm FTW
rustXNeo: The Revised Edition

Click here, amazing pictures of hawtness appear!
Said pictures prove feelings towards Neo.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Sent
Brief- 4/5
Creativity- 2/5
Description- 2/5
Spelling/Grammar- 3/5
Total- 11/20

Diesel
Brief- 4/5
Creativity- 2/5
Description- 2/5
Spelling/Grammar- 3/5
Total- 11/20

LZ
Brief- 2/5
Creativity- 3/5
Description- 2/5
Spelling/Grammar- 3/5
Total- 10/20

Kenny
Brief- 5/5
Creativity- 4/5
Description- 4/5
Spelling/Grammar- 5/5
Total- 18/20

rust
Brief- 3/5
Creativity- 4/5
Description- 2/5
Spelling/Grammar- 4/5
Total- 13/20

Results:
Well, that was mildly lame, for the simple fact that some people were too late editing in ther poems (ahem, FFK), others were too precoccupied to notice the title was pre-set (ahem, Lord Z) and most decided a single line was enough even after I'd said it wasn't... Well, sorry everyone, I'm sure you can all see where you fell down.

Kenny's was nice, and rust's was twice as long as his competitors' (lol) despite being far less related to the brief... Still, his made me smile, so he gets the second point. It's a shame nobody tried hard enough to beat him with that... unorthodox entry of his.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Sent Reglay Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Sent Reglay

Name: Sent reglay
Team: Rocket
Title: Creation of Pokemon
Piece:

In the beggining, there was Arceus, and the universe was with Arceus, and Arceus was the universe. From nothing it brought forth Dialga and Palkia, the deities of space and time. They brought awareness to the universe, but they also bound it, and created it's laws. In this newly bound world, Arceus was forced to separate itself from it's endless form. In the struggle of it's separation, it created Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. All of them felt that they deserved the original power of Arceus, and in their struggle they created the earth. Then Arceus created the cycles of the moon, and left them in control of Darkrai and Cressellia. Fearing their own power, Palkia and Dialga had the pixies bind them so that their power wouldn't be used for evil. Arceus bound itself, but it's immense power, became the sun. The pixies then sealed Groudon and Kyogre to stop the fighting, and left Rayquaza to watch over them if their power was ever needed again. The pixies then used the power that Arceus had granted them and created Mew. They then bound themselves to the lakes. Mew then created all pokemon and humans. When it had finished, it left Lugia and Ho-oh to watch over the world, and granted it the Trios to help them watch over everything.

Diamond FC: 1676-0154-5078
Old 07-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

I think we're all going to pull a Bible and start with "In the beginning..."

Name: rust
Team: Swarm FTW
Entry:

In the beginning, there existed a PokeGod; Arceus. Arceus has gone by many different names over the ages, God, Buddah, Ketsuban, Allah, Zeus, Xenu, and many, many more. Arceus, with its ten thousand hands, created its one and only child; Mew. Mew is from where all Pokemon came. Arceus split Mew's soul into three different entities; Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. The remaining body and mind of the original Pokemon became what we know today as Mew.

With these three Guardians, Arceus continued his grand creation and created space. Time followed afterwards, so nothing would be still. The final element of Arceus' Creation was Life. Palkia guarded space, Dialga guarded time, and Giratina guarded life. To create life, Arceus once again, called on Mew. Mew's body was now used to create the Pokemon of the Universe, but they had no place to go.

Using Mew's body, Arceus created Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza to create the Land, Water, and Skies. The new life, known as Pokemon, was placed on this new world, known as Earth. Unfortunately, Giratina betrayed Arceus. When Arceus had turned his back, Giratina snuck up and attempted to stab Arceus in the heart. Arceus was able to stop Giratina, and banished Giratina to the World of the Dead, to forever be damned to guard the souls of dead Pokemon.

With Giratina, the guardian of life gone, Arceus needed a new Guardian of Life. Ho-Oh was then created to serve this cause. After the Guardian of Life was created, Ho-Oh created a Guardian of the Seas, named Lugia. Each did their job well, with Ho-Oh guarding the land and sky creatures, while Lugia guarded the creatures of the Seas. Celebi was then created to be the Guardian of Time itself.

Arceus needed to ensure that none of its Guardians would attempt to stab him in the back again. Therefore, he divided up the last part of Mew - Its mind - to create emotion. Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie were created to guard the emotion of all Pokemon, so none would be motivated purely by greed forevermore.

Arceus used its final power to create new life, to honor Mew's Sacrifice to create Pokemon; Man. Man was created to tame Pokemon. The four Regis were the strongest Pokemon tamers on Earth, and then were turned into Pokemon by Ho-Oh to ensure that all Pokemon were tamed fairly, and that all tamers were friends with their Pokemon.

The final piece of the world was created after the Creator Pokemon - Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza - fell into a deep slumber; the moon. Cresselia and Darkrai were created to ensure that the moon continued to circle the Earth and to bring Day and Night to all the creatures living on Earth.

After 356,250 rotations of the moon, the leftover power of Cresselia and Darkrai manifested itself into Jirachi, the Wishmaker, to grant the wishes of those living on Earth to celebrate the thousand year anniversary of Creation. After one thousand years, three Pokemon had died in the flames of the burning tower created to honor Ho-Oh. Ho-Oh used its power to recreate these Pokemon to be its servants.

On this thousand year anniversary, Lugia had wished for three servants of his own, so there would not be an imbalance of power. Thus, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres were born.

Some say, now, that the blood of Mew has manifested itself into a new Mew, so it could to continue to watch over all its children and grandchildren on Earth. This is now believed to be a myth...

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 07-08-2007 at 10:30 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Gamakichi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Gamakichi Send a message via Yahoo to Gamakichi

Name: Gamakichi
Title: All from Nothing
Piece:
Long ago lived a pokemon by the name of Arceus. Arceus was the only deity in existence. In order to create a world, Arceus split his power and created two new pokemon. These new pokemon were named Dialga and Palkia. Their mission: Rule over time and space. The trio got along well, so Arceus figured more helpers couldn’t hurt. Arceus split again to create a trio of psychic pokemon; Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie. The trio’s job was to act as guardians for all pokemon. As time passed, Arceus saw that all was going well. He wished for a place to rest, so created a pokemon of the land, Groudon, and a pokemon of the sea, Kyogre. Groudon used its power to create an enormous mass with various land structures such as mountains and deep basins. Kyogre used it’s power to fill the basins with water, creating our Oceans. Arceus created a sky pokemon called Rayquaza to watch over the new planet, called Earth. Rayquaza created the atmosphere around Earth to protect if from harmful things floating around the universe. Rayquaza then flew into the sky, watching over the Earth. As time went by, Arceus decided an introduction of new elements would provide for more uniqueness. Arceus created a pokemon of rock, steel, and ice to do this job for him. The Pokemon called themselves the regi’s. Arceus was happy with the success of his universe. He soon created Regigigas to watch over the Regi’s. Arceus used his power to create stars, and named the brightest star Sun. The sun filled the world with light, which soon became a problem to Arceus because it prohibited his relaxation. Arceus created a large rock to orbit the Earth, which would occasionally be in position to block the sun. Arceus used his power to create Darkrai and Cresselia to watch over the new mini-planet, later named the moon. All was at peace. Arceus wanted more company. He created five beautiful birds to fly the skys with Rayquaza and act as its companions. The birds were of four types, Electric, Fire, Psychic, and Ice. Allowing the creatures to name themselves, the birds became Zapdos of the electric, Moltres of the fire, Articuno of the ice, Ho-oh of the fire, and Lugia of the psychic. The Psychic trio now had trouble keeping watch over the many pokemon so created two more to help them, Mew and Celebi. Mew vowed to watch over three of the birds while Celebi wished to make the other two his helpers. Celebi wished for his own trio to watch over, so Arceus created a trio of dogs, each of fire, water, or electricity. The three named themselves Entei of the fire, Raikou of the electric, and Suicune of the water. As time went on, all was in harmony. Arceus longed for something new, so went to the five psychics. The six created a new race, and called them Humans. They also created many more pokemon to live on the Earth. The universe was perfect. But all good things must come to an end. As time went on, a struggle for power emerged. It was revealed that the others had been having trouble watching over their pokemon. Kyogre and Groudon often argued about which resource needed to be more abundant. Soon, all of the pokemon had decided it would be better if they could rule. Arceus and the other five psychics had to act soon or they would be overthrown. Arceus and the others saw to it that all of the legends were sealed and placed deep within a place corresponding to their element. Arceus then sealed the original trio and the others. With peace restored, Arceus could finally rest. It merged with the sun, never to be awakened again.
My very first CW... all I've got to say is phew!

Join Aqua. All your base are belong to us anyways...

<3 Callum!!!
Quote:
t3hcelebizorz: Stop sexually harassing me
t3hcelebizorz: it makes me feel uncomfortable

aronthearab135: IRONY
Old 07-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

Meaghan
The Alpha Guild
Title - The New World

Before the four regions came into light, there was nothing more than darkness, and the echoes of a spirit known only as the Original One.

For centuries, chaos had ruled the universe with an iron fist. The planets were still cosmic dust, and only the arrival of a solitary egg signified that a great change would take place. From the small orb, an equine-like being was born, and it is believed that He was the creature responsible for all life.

With his strong arms, the being we now call Arceus formed the trees, the flowers, and the fertile lands that would soon house his brothers and sisters, the first Pocket Monsters. He created the mountains and even the sky, the prints of his golden hooves becoming the tiny stars that dotted the atmosphere as night fell. While Arceus had been born in darkness, and that was all he ever knew, he made day to complement the evening, and pulled the sun star close to his new world so that all of his creation would be able to feel warmth, as he had not been able to for so long.

With his breath, he created the water and the swelling oceans, which would sustain all life. From their greenish depths, strange creatures emerged, with skin the same deep blue as the twilight. They began to populate the new world at once, which would eventually become the country of Sinnoh.

Arceus was pleased with his creation, but he was also lonely. Several millennia passed before Arceus created another Divine Being, one that could assist him with his tasks and live as his eternal partner. This second creature was the first of the species known as Torterra, whose shell could stretch over entire worlds at that time. The tortoise-like being was headstrong and rash, very unlike the quiet Arceus, and they were often at odds with one another. The lands of Sinnoh were nearing completion, and the two deities fought over every aspect of the new world for many years.

While this struggle was occurring, Arceus created the two guardians of space and time, fearing the worst if his tyrannical counterpart was able to dominate all of Sinnoh for eternity. As expected, Torterra was furious when he discovered Dialga and Palkia, and Arceus knew that he stood no chance against the creature who shared his powers. He decided it best to rest among the stars until the day Torterra was finished, for while Arceus had created him to share his strength, he had not given him the same amount of intelligence.

The Original One formed several more guardians to protect the region before succumbing to his age-long sleep, leaving his original creation behind. As for Torterra, the legendary creature Dialga tricked him by boasting that the ancient deity would not have the strength to carry the world upon his back. Torterra foolishly accepted the challenge, and by doing so, ensured his fate. He was only able to place several forests and half of the major oceans on his shell before Sinnoh (which was much larger than he had anticipated), crushed the old tortoise, leaving behind a scattering of several stars. Dialga, Palkia, and the other legendary guardians were able to restore the immense damage caused to the world, but it was not without its price. This event caused the world to split, triggering phenomenal earthquakes, which would frequently plague the lands thereafter. Arceus also did not return as he had once promised, and the God has not been seen since. It is speculated that he created other regions, leaving Sinnoh to its guardians and its people forever. . .

EDIT: Tried to quickly finish. =/ In all honesty, I should have gotten the second point. Bleh.

Last edited by Seawolf; 07-14-2007 at 03:35 AM.