Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 03-12-2004, 08:49 PM
scorchio1158 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Talking I am creating a pokemon game. All new pokemon and items etc. are looked at!

I am thinking for GBA!
Old 03-12-2004, 09:16 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: I am creating a pokemon game. All new pokemon and items etc. are looked at!

Please tell me you are not doing that. You know that can get you in juvie.
Old 03-12-2004, 09:34 PM
scorchio1158 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Exclamation Re: I am creating a pokemon game. All new pokemon and items etc. are looked at!

I`m not but I want ideas.
Old 03-12-2004, 09:59 PM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Alakazam
Default Re: I am creating a pokemon game. All new pokemon and items etc. are looked at!

So...you must be an expert programmer fluent in multiple languages, as well as having major connections with Game Freak and Nintendo, huh?

This is SPAM.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:32 PM
scorchio1158 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Angry Re: I am creating a pokemon game. All new pokemon and items etc. are looked at!

I am going to send Nintendo a letter with ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Old 03-12-2004, 11:10 PM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Go ahead; there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't make threads about nonexistant projects; it's just pointless.
Old 03-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

Er, not really sure, but does this have anything to do with the game im making? Look, its not my fault if people dont like your ideas; just suggest a few more, and make sure you know the plot, thats all. The plot you came up with was great and all, but i want you to be part of a dark team, rather than fighting one...

Besides, it could take years to create a GBA game, since it takes up to two or three years for a Team of 10 or more experened programmers to create one. It even takes weeks maybe even months to learn how to edit games; trust me, the tuturials on game editing are long and boring. In the end i ended up teaching myself, due to trial and error. If you want to make a game nonetheless, try using the program i mentioned in my thread.

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 03-12-2004, 11:40 PM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I was wondering the same thing after seeing your thread...yeah, making a game is not an easy task. I've tried it before...not only do you need to know A LOT about programming, but you've got to be good at plot, game mechanics, music, etc. *dark memories of Zam's unfinished RM2K RPG come to mind*

Maybe you'd do best to write a fanfic, Scorchio.
Old 03-12-2004, 11:48 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazam
I was wondering the same thing after seeing your thread...yeah, making a game is not an easy task. I've tried it before...not only do you need to know A LOT about programming, but you've got to be good at plot, game mechanics, music, etc. *dark memories of Zam's unfinished RM2K RPG come to mind*

Maybe you'd do best to write a fanfic, Scorchio.
You used RM2K? I think RM2K3 is better, but thats only opinion based... Im currently adding the ability to choose from 5 Male Characters, and 3 Female characters to play as in the game... Bah, shouldnt really talk about it here... ¬¬

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 03-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Well...I don't have RM2K3. How did you...wait, you shouldn't answer that in this thread

*PM me about it *
Old 03-12-2004, 11:55 PM
scorchio1158 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Talking Re: I am creating a pokemon game. All new pokemon and items etc. are looked at!

Dark Absol, I was doing this to get ideas for your game. I have one question:Why are you making it for a computer?
Old 03-12-2004, 11:59 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorchio1158
Dark Absol, I was doing this to get ideas for your game. I have one question:Why are you making it for a computer?
Oh, uh thanks... Why for the comp? Well because people could easily download the game, and set it up...

Old 03-13-2004, 12:16 AM
scorchio1158 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Question Re: I am creating a pokemon game. All new pokemon and items etc. are looked at!

So you will use the arrow keys to move around and the A key to press A and the same with every other button on the GBA? Cool
Old 03-13-2004, 01:40 AM
Novecoda Offline
New Trainer

one way to play it on your game boy would be with a flash advanced card which are leagl but the rom is somewhut illegal. BAD ROMS
Attached Images
File Type: gif ninetails.gif (9.9 KB, 96 views)
Old 03-13-2004, 02:10 PM
Nm3k Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Nm3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorchio1158
Hahahaha, you CAN'T make a game for GBA dude! First of all, the Pokémon franchise is owned by Nintendo, so there's only Nintendo (including Game Freak et Creatures inc.) who can do Pkmn games on the GBA.
Also, a developper alone cannot make a console game. Check out the Titus guys, there are maybe more than 10, but they still makes **** like Superman 64.
Finally, you need about $10 000 for Nintendo to accept your project.
That's why he's making his game for computers.