Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-09-2007, 12:25 PM
dusknoir Offline
Master Trainer

Default Season I: Sinnoh Advanced

Just starting...

I am pretty good at English (not boasting) and I get pretty good grades for writing.

When I first got into Pokemon, I looked at Pokemon stories on the web. I found the Pokemonothin' Page, which I enjoyed, and then Amythest Falls. Finding this fan fiction part of the forum, I decided to add my stories. This is only about the main characters and the main plot at the second though.

The Plot for Season I

Trainer William and Coordinator Milo travel through Sinnoh, attempting to beat Gyms and Contests. However, on the way, Galatic Grunts Jake & Jo attempt every time to steal William's Turtwig. Also on the way, Team Galactic start to plot a plan, which will change Sinnoh forever.

William
- Height: 1.5m
- Weight: 6 stone 2 pounds
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Hair Colour: Brown
- Main Pokemon: Turtwig

Milo
- Height: 1.6m
- Weight: 6 stone 10 pounds
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Hair Colour: Blonde
- Main Pokemon: Piplup

Jasper
- Height: 1.4m
- Weight: 4 stone 5 pounds
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
- Main Pokemon: Infernape

My story will be posted soon!

Last edited by dusknoir; 06-09-2007 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:44 PM
TwistedAlyx Offline

Smile Re: Season I: Sinnoh Advanced

Well, good luck. Hate to tell you this, and I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but the whole "big bad team [choose one: aqua, magma, rocket, galactic, other] stole my pokeymanz, oh noes " has been done a few times before... It's fine if your just starting out though, and the point is to have fun.

. . . Read it . . . .

Gimme a quick review, and I promise you I'll review anything you've written right back for you. You know you're curious. CLICK, DARN IT!
Old 06-09-2007, 05:02 PM
Luxray Offline

Default Re: Season I: Sinnoh Advanced

This should be in Pokemon Fanfiction and why is Jasper starting out with an Infernape?
Old 06-17-2007, 12:17 PM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

Yeah what's wrong with chimchar? Oh and btw you should post a story b4 u post a thread. This is mainly counted as spam and should be deleted until u have an actual story coming through.
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^
--Put this in your sig if you hate bullies--
Old 06-23-2007, 05:29 AM
dusknoir Offline
Master Trainer

No! That's what will be his favourite Pokemon - not his starter. He does start off with a Chimchar, of course.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:48 AM
dusknoir Offline
Master Trainer

Here's the story: Chapter 1:-

William walked happily along Route 201, to Sandgem Town. He was the usual 10 to 15 minutes late, as he overslept, but that didn't matter to him. Then he saw the buildings of Sandgem perch over the horizon.
"Finally!" he exclaimed. "I'm here!"

He walked up to Professor Rowan's lab and, just then, Jasper flung open the door and barged out.
"Hey, Will. Bet you're surprised to see me!" he chuckeld. "You're late. Rowan's only got one Pokemon left, and it's weak!"
William growled at him. "Oh, yeah! I bet your Pokemon isn't that good either - I bet it can't even use an attack!"
Jasper just ignored him and carried on.

William opened the lab doors.
"Hello?" he called.
"Yes? Who is that?" A voice said from behind the corner. It sounded quite old and muffeld. When William looked around he saw a man, about late 50s, with a white beard and grey hair. He was around 6ft and wore a torn brown coat.
"It's you! I thought you'd never come, boy." he bellowed. "I'm Rowan, but people address me as The Pokemon Professor!"

"I'm afraid, since you're so late, there is only one Pokemon to choose from." Rowan sadly said. "It's a Turtwig, a Grass-type Pokemon."

A Turtwig jumped at him, excited to see it's new owner.

"Now, let's get onto the subject." said Rowan. "Whilst walking alongside Professor Samuel Oak in Kanto, I created a device called the Pokedex or the Sinnoh Dex as it's better known . I obviously don't have time to scan every single Pokemon in Sinnoh with this Pokedex, so I ask you & the other two to do it for me. Will you take the Pokedex?"

"Sure. Of course!" William nodded.
"Exellent choice, boy." Rowan exclaimed. "Now, you'd better set off. You've got a whole journey waiting for you!"

William, with his Turtwig, walked off to Route 202, over the horizon to Jublife City.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:24 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Oh god, another Pokemon anime knock-off that barely has any difference to it. I wouldn't be surprised if those two Team Galactic grunts had a talking pokemon with them.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:05 AM
dusknoir Offline
Master Trainer

No.

The Galactic Grunts are actually stronger than Jessie and James. And no, that talking Murkrow isn't in it.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:38 PM
dusknoir Offline
Master Trainer

Part 2

William and Turtwig strode along Route 202, as yet another Starly fell unconcious behind them.
"Turtwig, you're getting really strong," William complemented. Turtwig replied in a nod, standing proud. The sun was beating on them, and William tummy rumbled.
"Must be lunch, then," William said, checking his watch. Turtwig sat down happily, awaiting the food. A Chocolate Crumble was put in front of him and it was eaten straight away.

It was almost 2:00 PM.
"Jublife City! There it is-!" William smacked into someone.
"Hey, watch where you're going!" the boy grumbeld.
"Ur...I'm sorry," William replied.
"You should be!" the boy said. "My bag could've dropped in the bush, and a Shinx coulda' picked it up,"
William shrugged. "I guess so," William awnsered, continuing.
"Stop! What's your name?" the boy asked.
"William," replied William.
"Right, Will. You have to pay for knocking me. It's got a rip in it! This cost fifthteen pounds!" the boy explained. "I'm travelling with you,". Before William could stop him, the boy flug his back onto his shoulder and ran to Jublife,"
"Last one there is a Slowpoke!" He yelled, jogging.
"Well that's not me!" William replied, running after.

------------------------

I know it's a tad short! Part 3 will be out very soon.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Arcane Offline
Experienced Trainer

Why are you characters talking british, it's preety lame
Old 07-18-2007, 12:22 AM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

British? It's just horrible. The broken Bike (backpack in ur ccase) is overused in the anime and you forgot a rule. Re-paragraph between every new speaking.

Exmple

"Hi I'm Wilmo. I'm a Slowpoke and I'm just about to win the Slowking challenge" Said Wilmo the Slowpoke.
(note this space)

"In your dreams Wilmo. I'm Jesebe the febe. And Your gonna get your slowpoke butt bit! While I wear the kings crown on my shellder-bitten head."
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^
--Put this in your sig if you hate bullies--
Old 07-18-2007, 04:32 AM
dusknoir Offline
Master Trainer

Nothing's wrong with Britian. I live in Britian. If you say it's bad it just shows how bad you are.

Okay, yes I should re-paragraph, I'll do that in Part 2.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:57 AM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy

Why is this in other fanfic? This is a pokemon related fanic as far as I can tell...
Also, the issue here is not making the pokemon world England so much as it is not having enough detail, chapters should be 3-5 page in word :)

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art

Last edited by Orange_Flaaffy; 07-18-2007 at 05:59 AM.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusknoir View Post
Nothing's wrong with Britian. I live in Britian. If you say it's bad it just shows how bad you are.

Okay, yes I should re-paragraph, I'll do that in Part 2.
Arcane, autism, you shouldn't mock British. I's a very classy way of speaking, and even I use it sometimes (Ful blooded American talking here, born and bred). Now, dusknoir, your writing style is good, your ideas are good, but unfortunately, this fic is absolutely stuffed, crammed, filled to the brim with cliches from the anime. As autism said, the broken bike (backpack), the joining up to pay off the bike, the waking up late and etting your pokemon late, the overpowered starter, and the Team (insert team name here) grunts out to get the overpowered starter, it's like you broke into the pokemon headquarters and stole the pre-script of the next pokemon spin-off (you think I'm joking? Cause I'm not, this sounds exactly like what the writers would do for a spin-off). Now, don't get me wrong kid, you've got a lot of talent, but you need to get some original ideas in your head. Start thinking, imagining, creating. If you take the ideas from someone else, then it's not your idea, and therefore, this is not your fic.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:33 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Yes, don't mock British. And you mispelled 'Grumbled' as 'grumbeld'.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.