Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 12:28 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: War VI: After World's End

Hank Blackstone
Conrad Apartment Complex, Mitehill

I hate microwave dinners. I don’t know why I degraded myself to buying this at the store, but I really didn’t feel like preparing anything tonight, and I just wasn’t the type for eating out all the time. It wasn’t my idea of the way to spend tonight.

I heard a knock on my apartment door, and while this thing was rotting away in the microwave, I looked through the rusty peephole. Jenkins. I figured as much. He came around here every now and then, wondering how I was doing. I decided to let him in, since he was really the only one who cared. Plus, he’s helped me and I’ve helped him. In fact, he owed me for the repairs on his car. He was… kind of my friend, I guess you could say that after all.

“Hey there, Hank.” He told me, still dressed his sports jacket, “Long day at the news station. Let’s just say, Irving retired, and Dawson was fired for refusing to follow compliancy codes after being reprimanded on several counts, all on the same day no less. They’re thinking of trying to hire some new people. And they’re asking me for recommendations.”

“Mmm, I bet.” I told him, taking his jacket when he pulled it off to get comfortable, “Sit down, I’ll get you a beer.”

“If you got Kuno Light in there, I’ll take one.”

I opened the clunky old fridge of mine, and got him the third to last can of Kuno I had in there. I never drank the stuff, unless I was really, really pissed. Those were rare. I know I have my days, but it had to be really bad.

Jenkins was an executive at Channel 12 news station. How the two of us met was a really long story. Big car accident, struck a bridge underpass support pretty hard, and was trapped in his car with the door crumpled in. Normally, I didn’t get involved with that mess, but I must have been in a good mood then. I managed to rip off the door so he could get out. After that, I called 911 and reported the accident, since… eh, I felt wrong by just leaving him there. He always says I saved his life but I think someone else could have gotten him out of there with some tools. Not to mention, his leg was broken and had plenty of bruises, but he wasn't in dire need of rescue. Whatever though, I always said it was nothing but he thought highly of me ever since then.

I put the ice-cold bronze-colored can by his seat as he sat down at the metal pantry table I had. I could tell he was hot, so I opened the can for him very easily while he loosened his black tie.

“You find any work lately?” Jenkins asked me, popped the dreaded question.

“Nuthin’.” I told him, shrugging it off, “Guess the dirty work business ain’t makin’ cuts anymore.”

He laughed lightly in a sarcastic tone, taking the Kuno and guzzling it down. I knew the aftertaste on that stuff was bitter, so drinking it fast actually felt better in the end. The few times I had it, that’s how it worked.

“I don’t know anyone for this position, that’s the problem.” Jenkins replied, looking out the window, “They just need someone with some college experience. It’s a quick work your way up kind of thing, as long as they see you have potential. I mean, I know the hiring manager personally, and… well, I still owe you for the mechanic repairs.”

That he did. And the hinge repair on his front door. I knew he forgot, but he was on to something that might make up for that quite a bit.

“You’re thinking I can get in there?” I asked him, thinking that would be nuts, “I have two years in a communications major, couldn’t finish because of a retarded math course, of all the things to get hit with. I don’t know if that would be enough.

“Hank, I know a lot of people on the inside.” Jenkins told me, “Andrews is the hiring manager, and heck, I got him into that position in the first place. You’re a good talker, Hank. A big guy… heck, even a charismatic guy in a way. Ladies like a nice strong man.”

I chuckled sarcastically a bit, not really thinking anything much of it. Honestly, the high salary would be a major help. Never really thought of myself as news reporter material, but… eh, I guess everyone in that kind of thing started somewhere.

“See what you can do.” I told him, knowing I did have a suit and jacket ready if I ever had an interview for anything, “The job would a big help. Heck, I wouldn’t be here, that’s for sure.”

“I know you hate this apartment.” Jenkins told me, not surprised, “Heck, even I hate it. Hank, I’ll get Andrews on it. He’ll like you, and you’d look good in that suit.”

If he could pull this off. I wasn’t exactly the model news reporter material. And pressure was never anything for me. But Jenkins was a man in high places. A reference from him… would do the trick, I felt.

“Thanks for the help.” I told him, honestly pretty grateful I had a chance at this, “Pressure is nothing for me, I think I could handle this.”

“Good, because right now I don’t have the time to go hunting for candidates, and neither does Andrew.” Jenkins replied, “Claudia is the only reporter I have now, and tomorrow she’s going to have to cover every story until I get a replacement. It will practically break her neck! Heck, if you pull tomorrow off with a bang, we could be seeing you on Wednesday. I’m serious Hank, I know a lot of people and they’re not cut out for this kind of thing. You’re the only guy I know, so you help me out and I’ll help you out.”

“I’ll talk to Andrews.” I told him, thinking he should just relax, “And just take a warm shower, it’ll help. It always does for me.”

He thanked me for the beer, got on his jacket again, and then headed out. I swore, that guy always looked busy. Made me wonder if his job is what caused him to get in that car accident in the first place.

I needed this big break though. More than anything right now...

Old 06-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Kenny Itari
Nightstone Apartments, Room 2A

I woke with a start, sitting bolt upright in bed, causing the covers to float down to the wooden floor. I panted for air, adrenaline still surging through my veins. Sweat covered my chest, and for all the heat of the day, it was cold. I took one deep breath, and calmed down.

I heard a growl to my right, and looked down to Lyon, my Shinx. He wore a concerned expression, and he cocked his head in confusion to the state I was in. He meowed, sounding genuinely concerned.

"I'm...fine, Lyon." I said in response to his look, "It was just a nightmare." I rubbed some sweat from my forehead and pulled my legs off the bed, turning to get up. However, I first buried my face in my hands, struggling to remember to details of the nightmare, which were slowly trickling away, like water in cupped hands. I definitely remember the memory off my foster parents trying to kill me being part of the nightmare, but there was something else, something that terrified me into waking up so suddenly. However, I just couldn't remeber what it was.

Sighing in defeat, I stood up and walked out of my bedroom into the bathroom to see the sorry state I was in. I flicked the switch to turn the light on and glanced at the mirror. I surely didn't look too good...my hair was sticking out at every possible odd angle, looking unnatural even to me. My unclothed chest was still shining with accumulated sweat, making me feel gross. There were bags underneath my eyes, suggesting I was resltless all night. My grey shorts were plastered to my legs, furthering my disgust. "I'm gonna have to wash those later..."

I wlaked back into my bedroom and went over to the box that served as my dresser; I may have finally recieved enough money to afford a place to live and keep paying for it, but I still didn't save enough to get more furniture...I opened the cardboard top and pulled out the clothes I'd be wearing that day. Lyon rubbed against my leg affectionately, making me chuckle; he was my newest addition (I only got him a couple weeks ago), and yet he's become the closest to me, it seems. Still laughing to myself, I went into the bathroom once more to take a shower.

After the shower, I felt much calmer (and cleaner), ready to see what we could do today. I hadn't any idea what I could do to help the Nightstriders at this point, so I planned a day to myself. Lyon was cat-napping on my bed (glad I made it before he hopped on it...), so I just left him there. I knew he could go a day without me there the whole time, and I left food out for him, so he'll be fine.

I exited the apartment complex and began walking towards the Neighborhood Park...maybe I could help out there, and get it looking more like a park. There were few people out here, some hurrying so as to get out of the heat sooner. I chuckled to myself; I didn't feel the heat as much as most normal people, so I wasn't bothered.

Last edited by Shen; 06-13-2007 at 06:11 PM.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

Vittoria City: Nightstone Apartments
Tiana Morenza

I was very glad I had gotten myself an apartment instead of going with the usual dorm facilities. I had seen the student dorms and they didn’t have any room anywhere for any plants. Plants are an essential thing for me to have. I could not live in a place without a garden or at least one indoor plant. It was only when I was fourteen that I figured out I loved plants for a reason. Before that I hadn’t had a clue that I was Gifted with the family power of controlling plants. Afterwards, my love of the garden made just that much more sense.

In my own apartment I have plenty of plants and my small porch looks almost like a small jungle living on high, well it is really only four stories up, but in this part of town, that is pretty tall. Inside there are houseplants, but not much in the way of furniture. I have a bed in the bedroom, and the place came with a closet, but out in the main room I have only a small desk with a chair and then the kitchen. The apartment is small, but I don't need a big place, living alone and whatnot. I love living in what is basically Old Vittoria. It now goes by the name Nightstone but, it had always been the beginnings of the city that now surround the small neighborhood. But, Nightstone still has that old feeling to it, and that is what I love about it. It is one of the few places in Vittoria that still has a little green on every street.

Briar, my handsome but mischievous Meganium, and Clara, my adorable young Leafeon were helping me in the garden as I prepared for my first day of school. It was getting near the time I would have to leave to get to the University in time for my first class and I didn’t want to be late. So, I put down my gardening tools and took off my gardener’s gloves allowing Briar and Clara into the apartment before entering and shutting the door myself. Dante, my loyal Arcanine, was lounging on the floor near the small fireplace of the apartment. While Esperanza, my dear Espeon, was taking a nap in a favorite chair.

I went over my class schedule one last time looking at all the room numbers and the professor’s names. I had three classes this semester, Pokemon Family Structure/Taming with Professor Diodorus, Myths of the Legendaries with Professor Vazero, and Professional Grooming with Professors Collins and Green. Unfortunately they were all General Education classes that had nothing to do with medicine, but that would have been the same at any college to start. So, I was just going to have to get through these classes. I had packed my backpack the night before, so I grabbed it, recalled all four of my pokemon and after locking my apartment I took the stairs down to the first floor.

I chose to take my bike which was locked in its place at the bike rack out front. The college was only fifteen minutes away from the apartment block, to have used my car would have been a waste of money, plus I enjoyed the exercise. It was a gorgeous day, nice and warm with lots of sun. Esperanza, who never did like staying in her pokeball, poked her head out the top of my back pack and enjoyed the ride.

Thank you Neo!

Last edited by Tiana_M; 06-12-2007 at 06:58 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:40 AM
UmbraKora Offline
Amateur Trainer

Ayra Branigan
Nightstone Plaza – Babble’s Books

I sat, my arms wrapped around the knees that knocked against my chest, my head resting upon my knees, and my back pressed against an ancient wall. My whole body had a folded-up sort of look to it. Folded, just like I did to paper. Any paper, even if it was in a book. That’s why I was here in the first place, after all. Babble’s Books. Releasing my legs, I relaxed my posture, although I still kept my body somewhat scrunched. I was used to it, because when you’re hiding, it helps to be as small as possible. And trust me, I’ve done a lot of hiding in my life.

You could say I was hiding right now, holed up in my favorite place in the store. The storeowner had paid me no more than a glance as I entered, because I was a frequent visitor to the shop. I can’t say I’ve ever bought a book here, but the owner doesn’t mind me, ‘cause I don’t do any damage either. It’s an amazing place really, almost magical, if you believe in that kind of thing. From outside, it’s nothing, no more than another old, tiny building in Nightstone Plaza, but inside, it seems so much larger. The shelves go up way above my head, and a book is shoved into every nook and cranny in them. You could spend your life in there, reading, and never run out of books to read. S’what I think, anyway, and I’ve been coming here for a long time.

But I didn’t really come here to read. Strange as it may sound, this is the one place I’ve ever felt truly safe. Here, way in the back, after fighting your way through the maze of books and bookshelves, where the most mysterious books are. From most places in the store, you can’t see me sitting there, unless you manage to find your way through and back. See, here, surrounded by more paper than you’ll find anywhere for miles around, I can be safe. Paper is my weapon, my shield, my ladder, my parachute, my anything that I want it to be. But to use it, of course, it has to be around for me to use it. And right here, in Babble’s Books, that’s not a problem at all. With this much paper, I could do pretty much anything if I was attacked. So that’s why this store is my haven.

Of course, I do do some reading here. What else is there to do in a bookstore? I’ve been reading here for years and years and years, but I don’t think I’ve made even the tiniest of dents in the vast expanse of knowledge here. The only problem, really, is that Shai and Fallon are sort of too big to be back here with me. Eanna would fit just fine, but I would dare trust her loose here, not if I ever plan on coming back! Eanna and me are pretty close, just like I’m close with all my Pokemon, but we both know that she’d be tearing anything shiny off of any decorated book that happened to catch her eye. And we can’t have that. Sorry Eanna.

But I wasn’t completely alone here. Well, technically, I’m not alone even when I can’t have Shai, Eanna, and Fallon out with me, because they’re in their Pokeballs, just waiting. What I mean is, my fourth Pokemon, Saran, can both fit, and handle himself in a bookstore. He can handle himself pretty much anywhere, really, due to his upbringing. Hell, he had a fancier upbringing than me! He looked every inch a noblecreature; seated gracefully upon his hind legs, licking a small, soft purple paw with his bright pink tongue. His forked tail rose up behind him, curving closer to him and away from him again in a sort of S-shape. The bright red stone set into his forehead gleamed like a symbol of nobility. He made sure it always stayed that way, too, for he was a bit conceited. Ah, but he was a good Espeon, and I treasured him, just as I treasured my the others of my ragtag bunch!

Sensing my gaze upon him, Saran’s eyes rose to meet mine, although he continued scrupulously cleaning his paw. {Ayra,} he began, {Don’t you begin college soon? I imagine you should be preparing, instead of sitting here.} At this I rolled my eyes. {College? You know I’m not cut out for that! I’m a th- I mean, I’m a Nightstrider now. I was a thief. Not a student.} {Well, you submitted your papers, and were accepted.} Absently, I pulled a small scrap of paper from my bag, and folded it into a butterfly without touching it. I worked it like a puppet with invisible strings, making the paper creature flap toward the Espeon. Saran raised a paw to bat at it, practicing both his reflexes, and his psychic senses. Keeping his gaze upon me as we continued our mental conversation, he swiped at the butterfly whenever it cam near enough to him that it didn’t take much effort.

{I was accepted because of this. My gift. We both know it. That’s ok, I don’t care, but it shows that I don’t really belong in college.} {What do you mean, you don’t belong? Too much about belonging, with you! Just go. Learn, and learn to make some money with an honest career. Isn’t that what Nightstriders is about, anyway? You need to make a future for yourself, somehow. Unless you want to wind up like your parents.} The butterfly suddenly dropped like a stone, and Saran only just avoided the whizzing paper by batting it out of the way with his tail. {You know I would never let that happen, Sar. Besides, I’m different. I have paper, and I can always fall back on that when I need to. You’re right, though, I guess. School it is.}

My mind made up, I rose to my feet with a sigh, sending the paper back into my bag with a flick of my hand. Saran rose to his dainty paws as well, and began padding through the winding bookshelf corridors beside me. I nodded to the storeowner as I exited the shop, but he did not look up. Instead, he raised his hand in a half-wave, keeping his attention focused on some papers at his desk. Funny, if you think about it, how much time people spend staring paper covered in ink scribblings. But I was the only person I knew of who could do something spectacular with it.

Absently, I whipped out my school schedule. I was only a part-time student, so I only had three classes. Class one was labeled as Pokemon Family Structure/Taming, Class two as Pokemon Art, and Class Three as Pokemon Grooming. Honestly, I had no idea what I would be doing in any of them. {That’s what you’re going for; to find out! And learn about them. Who knows, it just might be interesting!} {Learning, interesting?} I replied, with mock surprise. {Yes. Many people actually enjoy it, you know. I do.} {What have you ever learned?} I asked, jokingly. {You’d be surprised.} Saran replied mysteriously, before his attention was diverted by another flash of red.

{Hey, another Espeon, Sar. A girl, too.} I teased. {Ah, yes. I noticed. Looks like she and her human companion are on their way to the University as well.} He added. {Probably.} I knew the city well, and Marc University wasn’t far, anyway. I was almost there now. And then, for the first time in my life, I would go to college. {Scary thought.} {You’ll survive.} I couldn’t help but laugh at the truth in his statement. I would, of course. I always did.

Hirun the Growlithe
Hatches: 20
Evolves to Arcanine: 125
Lv.100: 305

Last edited by UmbraKora; 06-13-2007 at 12:50 AM.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:01 AM
Knightblazer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Knightblazer Send a message via MSN to Knightblazer Send a message via Yahoo to Knightblazer

OOC: Decided to change first class to Pokemon Family Structure/Taming. =P

Loki 'Draconifer' Galeon [Syndicate/Both]
Marc University Main Building

Sure, Loki had seen her fair share of things – having the power of Pokemon Mimicry within her; the girl had to see her companions in a different light. She could understand all manner of Pokemon a tad better, even copy their movements and stuff (though she could never get the feeling of being savage off). The teenager of course, had been known to use the oddest assortment of Pokemon – the carefree, happy-go-lucky Mightyena named Lucied; the ‘handsomely dashing, quick-witted’ (like hell will freeze over before that becomes true…) and sharp-tongued Javas the Sneasel and of course, it would not be complete without the final on in the dark-type triangle, who was…

“IFRIT!” Loki hollered to her third Pokemon standing before her. The average-looking Houndoom seemed to grin sheepishly as he raised his head up, the light from the ceiling reveal numerous cuts, cracks and chips of bone that had flown off from the hellhound’s horns. Coal-black eyes looked timidly at his trainer’s furious green orbs as the human continued to blow her head off at the fire-type.

“Just how many times have I told you NOT TO COME OUT LIKE THAT?!” the girl almost screamed her head off. What had happened earlier was that the teenager had been in the toilet earlier, doing her business, when the Houndoom got tired of being trapped in his Pokeball (a painful trait between all three, though Lucied was less) and burst out of his Pokeball. And unfortunately, one of the students had just entered the bathroom at the same time.

Anyone could guess what had happened next.

“We’re lucky enough to avoid being detected by any teachers, idiot!” hissed the by-now very annoyed and pissed off female. Javas, who was at the side, sighed as he continued to idly pick his teeth. “Well, Madame, you should know its better than to take just the three of us… you need more Pokemon, and we need someone to bully.”

Loki turned to the Sneasel, eyebrows twitching. “…you’re joking, aren’t you…”

The feline quirked an eye in response. “Did I ever say I wasn’t?”

The emerald-haired teenager proceeded to begin shouting again, but before she had the chance to, a chime rang through the halls of the school.

“Crap! The first bell!” Loki cursed aloud. The first bell signaled that it was only fifteen minutes before class would officially start, and there would be a second ring ten minutes later. Without wasting anymore time, the university student grabbed her things from the locker and shut it tight, along with locking it before hurrying to her first class, which the girl distinctly recalled it to be Pokemon Family Structure… she thought.

Knightblazer - Graphic Arts Judge for PE2K WAR VI, 2007

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships; life goes on with or without you.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:40 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

Valeth's Artifact Shop

The girl stopped being pretty. She started being annoying. Not only her story was obviously false --first she stated that she had a lot of money, now she was a servant weraing regular clothes.--, but she seemed interested in how Rhauk got the vase.

"I'm sorry again, but I can not reveal details of it's adquisition. I assure you Miss Dell will have his vase returned today, if it concerns you so much. Since you are interested in my artifacts, go ahead, take this image album and take htem to your mistress." He said, giving the girl one of the heavy portfolios with his inventions.

"Don't worry, if you don't like anything, you can give it to me any time." he added.
Protecting the vase just in case the girl tried anything funny, Rhauk instructed the girl out of the store. As he did, he moved the vase from it's place to a distant corner, so the girl was caught on the hidden camera as she followed it with her eyes.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 06-13-2007, 03:01 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

OOC:

So we are now agreeing that Ms. Dell is a heshe? haha

IC:

Valeth's Artifact Shop (A3)

The man looked at Michelle and she could tell that he was getting annoyed. Michelle knew there was a mistake in her lie and she was going have to find a way to fix her lie. The man then handed her an album filled of pictures of his inventions. He then said, "I'm sorry again, but I can not reveal details of it's adquisition. I assure you Miss Dell will have his vase returned today, if it concerns you so much. Since you are interested in my artifacts, go ahead, take this image album and take htem to your mistress."

Michelle was now being shown out of the store and knew that this man must really want her out but she knew that she had to stay here a little bit longer. There were still some questions on her mind and she needed to get that vase. Still doing it in this room was too risky. SHe needed to change. The man then said, "Don't worry, if you don't like anything, you can give it to me any time."

Michelle then said, "Well I was thinking that I could stay here and look at it. I mean my mistress did gave me lots of cash to shop for her and buy things I think she would like. Is there any way I can get in contact with you so I know to come back when you are not preoccuply or at least give me your name?"

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 06-13-2007, 04:43 AM
Marth Offline

OOC: Eh? I've used Ms. Dell all the time... isn't it the same as "miss bell?"
IC.

The girl now asked to stay inside the store...and stare at the vase? Nonsense!
"What you are asking has got no sense; I know nothing from your background. I don't trust strangers that aren't loyal customers, and as you said, this vase is invaluable. Pardon me for suggesting it, but how would I know you aren't here to steal from my store when I'm out? I will ask you to leave now"
He said, both arms on his hips. His right index rested over a secret button under his coat, which would send a silent alarm to the local police, if the girl tried anything funny.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:32 AM

OOC:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marth View Post

"I'm sorry again, but I can not reveal details of it's adquisition. I assure you Miss Dell will have his vase returned today, if it concerns you so much. Since you are interested in my artifacts, go ahead, take this image album and take htem to your mistress." He said, giving the girl one of the heavy portfolios with his inventions.
I bolded what I meant. haha Kind of funny for me.

IC:

Valeth's Artifact Shop (A3)

Michelle kept her eye on the vase as she was being lead out of the store. SHe knew that there was no real point to be here but she knew that she had to get some more information even if it was nothing really.

The man was now getting annoyed even more and looked as if he was finding Michelle annoying. That wasn't what she was going for but still she saw that this was her time to leave. THe man then said, "What you are asking has got no sense; I know nothing from your background. I don't trust strangers that aren't loyal customers, and as you said, this vase is invaluable. Pardon me for suggesting it, but how would I know you aren't here to steal from my store when I'm out? I will ask you to leave now"

Michelle begs to differ since personally she found it quiet common for her grandmother and other rich people to ask for the names of the people serving them. Still Michelle knew that she wasn't no old lady. Still Michelle decided to play along with this man and giggled. She then said, "Sorry for having a good eye for artifacts. Anyways like I would steal from a cute guy and his nice store. I was only trying to start a good relationship where we can countinue on buisness another day. Still if you don't want future buisness from my mistress then I understand. I leave now." She then began to turn around and walked out the door.

Michelle was walking out the door and knew that all she had to do was wait a little. The man did said he was going to return the vase to Ms. Dell so she had to make sure to intercept him before he arrives to Ms. Dell's house and take the vase. At the same time she was going have to find out who was the peson who stole the vase so they can be brought to justice. Still if she had to then worst comes to worst she was going have to report the man to the police for containing stolen property. She would hate to do the last option but still hopefully she won't have to. Michelle then began to make her way towards the side of the large lake.

Old 06-13-2007, 05:47 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

-I'll put the quick note here.

Doing the leftovers is taking me a little longer then I thought, considering I've been working pretty late and ... living and whatnot.

HOPEFULLY I'll have them tomorrow, but if not I'll push Marth to let me just give out four points or something next week, to make up for this week

I apologize, I didn't think I'd have this rush of ... life, but the paper is out Wed, so I think it'll get easier here on out.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 06-13-2007, 06:45 AM
Marth Offline

OOC: Oh XD

IC:
Rhauk had a feeling the girl had lied to him. For one, she didn't have a good eye on artifacts, since technically the vase isn't an artifact, just an ornament. Otherwise, she would have noticed the magnificency of his inventions instead of a pretty, yet useless, vase.

She left the shop, but not without attempting a last chance of getting information.
Rhauk paced a bit behind his counter... wondering wheter the girl could've been a Superbia agent. It was on the news; violent, sensless murders and robberies all around.

They are murderers, not assassins as we are, Rhauk
, said the voice inside of his head.

If that was true, special measures were to be taken.
Yes, let me out...
"Allright. Haunter, do what you have to do." He said, pulling out a collar with a pokeball embedded.

Rhauk... Haunter would like to kill the insolent girl...

"No, Haunter. There's no motive yet. What you say is not defenitive... it's up for The Others to find out. For now, go under the earth with the vase. Go to the hall in the Union... shouldn't take you more than a minute to get there. I'll catch you up later."

Yes... all for the good of The Others
, said the phantom Pokémon, which took the
vase and became translucid while holding it with it's arms. It then dissapeared down the shop, leaving a small layer of gas inside the room. Creepy, but Rhauk liked the dramatic effect.

Down in his basement, Rhauk took a present box that was a little big bigger than Miss Dell's base from a cabinet. He placed a spare iron piece inside, and wrapped a ribbon with his Lass-o-matic, and placed it inside his blue-backpack.
Once he saw the effect was good enough, since the backpack looked heavier than usual, he made a quick phone call.

"Anna? Rhauk again... is Haunter there? Good, just checking. Yes, that's the vase I told you about... I'll be there in a minute too. No, don't give him your coffee, he might get overexcited...allright, see you there." He said, going up the stairs, around the counter and outside. He closed the door with his electronic key... it wasn't the sturdiest door but he didn't mind anyone going inside the shop. The basement was full of surprises for any unwelcome person.

He then began walking towards the Guild House, taking the streets around the lake for doing it...
Old 06-13-2007, 02:45 PM

En Route to Miss Dell's Masion

Michelle was now on Gyarados and looking around a bit. She saw nobody around and couldn't see anybody who could be following them. She was now surfing on Gyarados on the lake heading towards Miss Dell's masion. Still there were a few things that Michelle needed. She looked at her belt and saw a few pockets. She opened up the pockets and began to look for a small voice recorder. She some times use it for recording her professor's lectures but also it was handly when talking to others when working for Team Trainer. Michelle pulled out the small memory stick that had the lecture from her professor and then stuck a fresh one for what she had planned. Michelle was going to intercept the guy as he was heading for Miss Dell's house and then try to get a confession from him. She wasn't sure if the plan would work or anything but she did knew that Ms. Dell had reported that her vase was stolen. Also she had to make sure that the man was really there to return the vase and not there to steal another valuable.

Michelle then began to change out in the middle of the lake. She was too far for anybody to see her property. Also it helped if Gyarados was covering her up by using his massive body as a curtain to keep wary eyes from seeing her body. From regular clothing to a black jumpsuit. Michelle had became Mikey of Team Trainer. She place hair extentions in her hair to make it become longer and a bandana to cover most of her face. She at once began to look for a pair of sunglasses to cover her eyes.

She then looked at the book the man gave her and knew that after this was over that she should follow up on this man and actually buy something from him. Till then she had to prepare for his man and know what she should do.

Old 06-13-2007, 08:30 PM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

OOC: Hurr, tis short, but I can’t do much when there is so little for me to do…
BTW, Scott, will you be directing the classes as the teachers or are we going to be controlling them as NPC’s? just wondering ‘cause it seems like we’re just about ready for Pokemon Family and Structure to start.

IC:
Marc University
Tiana Morenza

I had reached the university with ten minutes to spare. As I locked up my bike, Esperanza had jumped out of the bag and spoke to me telepathically So, what class is first? “Pokemon Family Structure and Taming.” I told her out loud as I began to walk to the class. When I reached the classroom, there were some students already there, but the professor wasn’t in. Though, it seemed like she had been there and was just maybe running a last minute errand for the class or something. The reason it seemed as if she had been there was because there was a sign-in sheet set out for everyone to sign. Apparently she was one of the professors who didn’t like to call roll. I looked at the sign up sheet just to see the names of some of the students that would be in the class with me. A few interesting names popped out at me as I went down the list looking for my name; Amiko Hotaru, Branigan Arya, Galeon Loki, all by last name of course with the first name following the last, as was usual for most school lists. I finally found my name smack in the middle of the list, as usual, Morenza Tiana. I signed the list by my name and chose a seat near the middle of the class.

The other students had all chosen seats more to one side or at the back of the class, and it seemed as if they had brought their pokemon too so I called out Clara as well. I didn’t think that calling out a huge Arcanine or an overgrown Meganium out would be such a good idea, what with all the desks in the room that they might accidentally crush on release. So Dante and Briar stayed in their pokeballs.

Thank you Neo!
Old 06-13-2007, 10:06 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK

OOC: Scott said I can play one, so I'll be starting the Family structure class soon.I'm working on a curriculum. ^^;

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

OOC: Classes: Pkmn Genetics, Family Structure, Exploration, *lack of descriptions*, Gyms

Hmmm...I was wondering that too. I kinda started this. Changes can be made or w/e.

IC: Marc University - Genetics Class

Kenneth sat there in the lecture hall as Hager continued to ramble on about the potentiality of the genetics. Generally speaking, this was all fine and dandy, but it was clearly the first day, and he didn't really have to start that early. Generally speaking, class wasn't exactly filled yet, and people would be storming in while he would just continue on, ignoring the packs.

He sat in a corner back seat in the lecture hall, surrounded by several groupies. If there was one thing that was more annoying than everything, they were groupies. Some of them were pretty cute girls but others not so much. At random points in time he would try to see through their clothes. It worked, but he couldn't penetrate the second barrier. Great power that was. Useless in that aspect.

He didn't even have to pay attention to Hager and he'd still listen to this man, as the voice of that man was rather strong. This was basically a theory course that talked about the genetics of evolution, and other busy information. Rather dry material, but an A student would have to do what an A student does, which would be to just listen and do as told. Well in this case, memorize as told.

The groupie to his left seemed to be more in dreamland or something, since she didn't seem to be paying much attention to anything but him. Slightly creepy, but he got used to all of this. Hager warned the students that this was potentially the hardest theoretical course on campus. Just what he needed, more problems.

And it would seem that Hager would waste no time to get down to business.
Closed Thread