Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 04:40 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: War VI: After World's End

Character:Jack Arzon
Power:Force Field (Self)

Now this was interesting. It took her a total a five minutes to get here? I wanted her to get here quick, but no one could get there that quick. I decided to leave that on the side and tell her what I found out. “Well Mikey, first you know that guy you saved yesterday? Well apparently he goes to the university and has been spreading the story through out the school. This could be really bad if one of the other groups hears about this. Afterall, no one really knows who I am or who you are.” I said.

“Now I have some findings on the pokeball. It doesn’t really make a lot of sense because from the data I gathered there was supposed to be a pokemon inside it, but when I opened it there was none. Now I have no idea what that means then. Also, the fact that police are scanning the area from where we got the pokeball. I’m going to go check it out after I finish telling you all this, but there is one thing also I don’t get. Yesterday, someone broke into a store, but they didn’t take a single thing. Now that is what I really don’t get. I can’t seem to piece together what is missing.” I said.

I looked around to make sure that no one was watching at all. As I looked at Mikey I noticed something strange. She came here on her Brons, but she seemed to be a bit out of breath. Now I was really confused. Mikey was hiding something, but what was it. I just couldn’t put this strange puzzle together. I couldn’t put any puzzles together today. Then when I looked at her I smelled something, but it wasn’t ordinary. I remembered the smell from when I passed that girl who was by John in the hallway. Then it hit me. The reason that Mikey got here so quick was because she went to the University. She didn’t have work she had classes to go to. I quickly put my hand into my pocket and found my tape recorder. I quickly pressed the record button.

I wasn’t sure about it, but I knew I had to try and squeeze it out so she would tell me it all so I could be sure. “Mikey, one more thing. Why did you tell me you had work, when you actually had class at the University?” I said.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:07 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Outside Marc University
Michelle/Mikey (Phasing)

Jack wasted no time. At once the guy went stright to buisness and proved that it was he that she saw at Marc University in the hallway. He said, “Well Mikey, first you know that guy you saved yesterday? Well apparently he goes to the university and has been spreading the story through out the school. This could be really bad if one of the other groups hears about this. Afterall, no one really knows who I am or who you are.”

Michelle was going to kill John one day for spreading that around. It was bad enough that he thoguth that she looked good in this outfit but it is even more worst that others know that he thinks she is hot like that. Still Jack had more to say.

“Now I have some findings on the pokeball. It doesn’t really make a lot of sense because from the data I gathered there was supposed to be a pokemon inside it, but when I opened it there was none. Now I have no idea what that means then. Also, the fact that police are scanning the area from where we got the pokeball. I’m going to go check it out after I finish telling you all this, but there is one thing also I don’t get. Yesterday, someone broke into a store, but they didn’t take a single thing. Now that is what I really don’t get. I can’t seem to piece together what is missing.” said Jack.

Michelle found this piece of information intreting. She knew a little about pokemon since she just was release from a class that focus was on pokemon intellengence and their activies. It could have been a kecleon who just took advantage of the bright light that the pokeball made and became invisable. Or it could be Latios or Latias who one of them could make a person see what they are seeing and had only tricked Jack into seeing nothing. Michelle also remember that one of them could refract the light around them to make it look like they were invisable. Still before Michelle could even say anything Jack just kept on talking after taking a moment to look at Michelle.

“Mikey, one more thing. Why did you tell me you had work, when you actually had class at the University?” said Jack keeping an eye on Michelle.

IT was the question that she was dreading to hear. She took a quick glance at Brons and she couldn't see his face but knew that the little pokemon was preparing to do his thing incase something like this was to happen. Still maybe she could lie her way out of this one and just turn it around on Jack. It would be hard but knew that it was possible. Still if worse came to worse then she was going have to do it. Michelle just place her hand behind her back and felt Rotom's pokeball.

Luckily for Michelle, Jack couldn't see her eye and face reaction since it was all hidden behind her bandana and sunglasses. Their wasn't much to see but still it could be used against her. Michelle then said, "What makes you think I attend a university?" Michelle knew that Jack was talking about Marc Universtiy since it was the only one in the city with many junior colleges around town. "I can never afford to go to such a university that is stuck up with those kind of kids kid."

MIchelle then knew that she had to change the subject and turn the tables on Jack, "We don't have time to waste on this kind of talk. You said this was important and I can only guess you are wasting my time to ask for my help." She then let Brons rise a little and said, "If you want my opinion I think we are not the only one that are after these pokeballs and we are luckily that who ever that was at the shop trying to take the ball didn't came to pick it up while we were there. Still the shop owner could only be lieing and claim that somebody stole it which it was but decided to ignore that fact that we left money for it. He could be doing this for selffish reasons or somebody is telling him to report this to the police."

Michelle then began to gather her thoughts on the pokeball and the invisable pokemon inside. She then said, "As for your pokeball problem then there are two reasons. One of them is that the pokemon inside was a kecleon that took advantage of the immense light as the chance to use it's Color Change ability to hide by becoming invisable and then hide so you couldn't see it." Michelle then looked away and countinue, "Or this one a bit out there but the pokemon could be Latios or Latias. I heard something that one of them could make a person see what they see in order to confuse them and make them think that they are not there. Or it use the light around it to help make itself look invisable. If that is true then that means you got tricked by one of them and that maybe there is more then you think is going on."

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 07-19-2007 at 05:20 AM.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:08 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I knew. So she did go to the university. Why else would she make fun of them like that? She was trying to protect it for some reason, but I still had to wonder. Why would she care so much about people knowing she went to the university? I mean it was nothing to be ashamed of. I looked at her and noticed that she had her hand behind her. Probably was going to use one of her mons to do something that would erase my memory or make me think it was a dream. I at least had my tape recorder recording all of this so that I would hear all this stuff. I did realize that she was trying to change the subject. That made it quite official because everyone knows that whenever someone changes the subject quickly, they are either avoiding something, or they are lying.

“All right, maybe your theory on the pokemon in the pokeball is true, but theres one thing. There would have to be a pokemon because otherwise it would’ve just opened with nothing fancy. The problem is though is that it couldn’t be a Keckleon. The energy readings were just too high to be a normal pokemon. So it either had to be a really rare powerful pokemon or a legendary pokemon.” I said.

I decided that now it was time to figure out why Mikey wouldn’t tell me she went to the University. Now I just had to be ready to do something incase she tried to erase my memory or something like that. I sat up on my bike ready to zoom off at a moments notice. I also reached into my pocket and grabbed my Milotics pokeball. No one knew I had it and it would surprise Mikey. After all, she thought I was a kid. She would never expect a kid to have a mon this powerful and rare.

“Mikey, one more question. Why won’t you just admit you go to the university? After all, I don’t get why you think it’s so bad. You go to one of the best schools. You should feel honored to go there. If you ask me it is a stupid secret to keep considering no one would think any less of you” I said.

I then prepared for whatever she would do after.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:45 AM

Outside Marc University
Michelle/Mikey (Phasing)

“All right, maybe your theory on the pokemon in the pokeball is true, but theres one thing. There would have to be a pokemon because otherwise it would’ve just opened with nothing fancy. The problem is though is that it couldn’t be a Keckleon. The energy readings were just too high to be a normal pokemon. So it either had to be a really rare powerful pokemon or a legendary pokemon.” said Jack. It seemed like he was trying to disprove her theory which Michelle understood since that was the good thing to do since it only brought even more ideas and that could only be a good thing.

If there was a high energy reading coming from the pokeball then it could be a legendary pokemon like she guess. Still the question was which one. It could be Latios or Latias. Both of them had the power to trick people minds into thinking that they weren't really there.

Then Jack then tried to steer the conversation back to Michelle and her secert. This was one subject she didn't want to discuss and needed it to stop. Still she kept on hand on Rotom's pokeball in case it was called for it. Michelle wanted to use this trick as a last resort. She was going have to keep an eye on Brons to make sure he is ok.

Jack then said after placing his hands into his pocket, “Mikey, one more question. Why won’t you just admit you go to the university? After all, I don’t get why you think it’s so bad. You go to one of the best schools. You should feel honored to go there. If you ask me it is a stupid secret to keep considering no one would think any less of you”

Ashamed? Thought Michelle to herself. Ashamed to go to such a great school like Marc University. She wasn't ashamed of going to the school but like Jack said, honored. Still this guy didn't understand that unlike him she didn't want to openly use her power or let anybody know she has any powers to begin with. Michelle just wanted to be normal like anybody else and was kind of happy that if anybody thinks she had any kind of power that it was a lame one like enhance knowledge or something. Still she didn't want Jack to know that she is MIchelle from Marc University and wanted to keep the secert secert. She then felt Brons floating around Jack.

"Because I don't even attent Marc University." said Michelle looking angry at Jack. Michelle then countinue talking to Jack, "I don't.There is no way I could afford such a school if I could attend it. I don't know what idea got you to think I attend Marc University kid but apparently you have been working too hard if you are getting crazy ideas like those."

Old 07-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Marc University - Hidden Area
Kai Storm of Team Swarm, Reality Warping

Kai glanced at his watch again and almost had a heart attack.

13:57? That's what time it was, like, 10 minutes ago! Is this thing broken? No, the second hand's moving as normal! What?

His head buzzed with information. In the last half hour (which appeared, by measured time, to have taken around a single second) he'd seen strange things that he'd probably never see again.

Oh, how wrong he was.

"Watch it!" shouted a second-year student, wrought with aggravation after having tripped over the lifeless heap that was Kai. "You could've killed me, you little punk! What the hell are you doing down here?"

Kai looked into those burning red eyes and gulped. He'd never seen such rage.

"I'm.. I'm sorr-"

He couldn't even finish his sentence. In accidentally tripping this psychopath, he'd knocked a "Myths of the Legendaries" book onto the ground (obviously belonging to the other guy) and it sat there open on a double-page spread which seemed hauntingly familiar. In fact, it was an exact image of where he'd just been. The purple, rippling sky, the crackling white thunderclouds, everything was as he'd seen it. The heading at the top of the page read "The Beginning Dimension"...

"Hey!" screamed the angry guy, noticing why his new worst enemy had stopped talking. "Get your own, loser!"

He snatched the book from under Kai's nose and rocketed down the hallway with the same pace he'd used to enter.

"Thanks," the kid muttered, smiling coyly at Staraptor, "I will."
Old 07-21-2007, 03:12 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I couldn’t believe it. She was not fooling me anymore. It was so obvious that she went to the university. Why she wouldn’t admit it is a mystery to me. I decided to just give it up because she was going to admit it no matter how much I kept saying it. She must have her reasons for not telling me, but she wasn’t fooling me anymore. So I figured it was time for me to go since I was getting nowhere here.

“Okay you don’t go to the university. I have stuff to go check out. Just tell me one thing later. Where do you work? I said.

Once I finished talking I started my bike up and rode off into traffic. I really could argue with her all day, but she wasn’t going to give up her secret easily and I really did hae places to go. When I reached a stop light I accessed the internet on my phone and checked out the address on the shop that was broken into. So, it was 2314 Aquarian Road. I didn’t know why, but there was something familiar about that name. The light turned green so I kept going. As I headed out on my way I remembered why the street number was familiar. It was on the list of places where the pokeballs were. It must’ve been the reason that it was broken into.

When I finally got to the store I looked up at the sign I saw that it said Mateo’s Pokeball Store. I wonder what was the point of having a store that made pokeballs. After all, would it be that much different or more useful than a normal one? As I walked into the store a man walked up to me.

“Oh thank heavens, are you with the police?” The man said.

Now what do I do. I was kind of a person that worked for the police since I helped them as a part time job on some days. So, I might as well work now.

“Yes, yes I am with the police.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:51 AM

En Route to A1
Michelle/Mikey (Phasing)

It seems like Jack had given up on the questions that he was asking her. It looked like he was tired of this and she was glad. The last thing she wanted to do was to attack Jack after they worked so well together the other day. Jack then said, “Okay you don’t go to the university. I have stuff to go check out. Just tell me one thing later. Where do you work?" He sounded depressed and tired.

After that Jack was gone on his bike and MIchelle was a bit relief that he was gone since she wasn't sure if she could come up with answers for him. Still the last question that he wanted an answer was one that could cause problems. Her job. She didn't really have one at all. All her extra time is used up for Team Trainer. Still she had time before she was going have to give him an answer which was good enough time for Michelle.

"Lets go to the A1 neighborhood." said Michelle to Brons at the flaoted northward.

Brons smiled and began to float over there. Michelle wanted to go to the mountains that were there for the pokemon. Michelle heard that there are a few pokemon that hid in the forest and moutains around there that can't be found nowhere else in the city and surrounding area. Maybe there Michelle can find a new pokemon that she could use in her next project and also be useful to her during Trainer missions. She needed a pokemon that was useful like Brons and Rotom but interesting enough to do a project on. Also Michelle had to get some sort of common enough pokemon but not so common. There are a few pokemon that are like that.

Michelle then looked up and saw a mountain that had a forest around it. The people in this area used the mountain for mining and other powering sources. Also there are pokemon that hid in some part of the mountain and same for the forest. Maybe Michelle could find a pokemon that are in that area.

Old 07-22-2007, 01:44 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

“Oh thank god you are here. Last night some thieves broke into my marvelous store. I don’t know what they took, but I’m afraid they did something to the store. Would you please look around?” He said.

“I will take a good look around.” I said.

“Oh thank you, thank you very much.” He said.

I started to walk around the store and was a little puzzled on how the person broke in. After all, there seemed to be no forced entry into the building. Time to call upon some help from my loyal pokemon. “Luxray, come on out.” I said. “Luxray, I need you to sniff around the place and look for any signs of forced entry into this building.” Luxray shook its headed and started looking around the place.

I couldn’t believe it. There didn’t seem to be anyone way that the person good have gotten in. I was puzzled about this robbery. Who ever tried to rob this place knew what they were doing. Then all of a sudden Luxray came jumping down at me from the roof of the building. Luxray stared at me and the turned his head to the roof. I wondered if he wants me to go up there. I saw a few trash bins that I could use and I jumped on top of them and onto the roof. As I looked around I couldn’t see why Luxray brought me up here. Then it suddenly went over by a normal looking place on the ceiling. I couldn’t believe that he dragged me up here for nothing. Then when I was bout to give up I saw a little part of it was sticking up. I pulled it off and saw it was a little passageway. I hoped in there with Luxray right behind. It was pretty dark in this small tunnerl.

“Luxray, use Charge.” I said. It emitted a small light allowing me to maneuver; It was like someone built a maze down here. Then I came to the end of it, but it was strange. There was a bunch of computers and devices here. What was all of this?
Old 07-22-2007, 03:11 AM

A1 Moutain/Forest
Michelle/Mikey (Phasing)

Michelle was walking around the thick forest that surronded the mining mountains that were at A1. SHe was walking around with Brons floating by her side. THey were looking around and seeing if there were any intresting and useful pokemon. They were in the area farthest from the man-made roads that lead to the entrances to lead to the inside of the mines that were in the mountain. The farther away from the roads the rarer the pokemon were. She saw some murkrows that hid in the darkness and even some pinsers but nothing that really intrested her. Michelle was looking for something fast but powerful. It would be something that could be use as a powerhouse pokemon but not so big like Char or Gyarados.

Michelle looked around. There wasn't much of anything that she liked here. The pokemon that lived in the forest weren't something that she would like to catch. Soon Michelle found herself in front of a razz berry tree. The try had many red color berries on it. Michelle looked at Brons and said, "Want one?"

Brons smiled and floated upward to use Extrasensory. HE then made two berries fall from the tree and into Michelle's hand. Michelle took one and then held the other one for Brons to eat. Michelle was half way though her berry when Brons let out a soft cry. Michelle looked at Brons and asked, "What is up?"

Brons at once floated around Michelle and picked up her. This was something strange for her since Brons never does anything like this to her without Michelle knowing. Michelle was now in the tree with Brons and heard the bushes making a sound. Michelle looked in the direction of the sound and saw a absol walking close to the tree. It had a long black blade coming out of her neck and a long shiny black tail that looked like blade.

Michelle then stare at the pokemon and knew he will be the perfect pick for a new pokemon. It was fast. Powerful and the blades on her neck would be perfect if Michelle needed to cut anything. She then looked at Brons and said, "We are going to catch that absol."

Brons nodded and slowly they began to make their way down.

The absol used Slash to cut an razz berry off the tree and caught it with her month. It was eating the berry when Michelle said, "Use Hypnosis!!!"

The absol looked up and jumped into the tree to avoid the sleep waves from the bronzor. The absol then jumped out of the tree and over the pairs head. Then she began to dash towards the mountains.

"Don't let it get away!" said Michelle as she and Brons began to chase after the absol.

Closed Thread