Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 06-06-2007, 06:10 PM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose
Default Zangoose Survivor Game (NO MORE SIGN-UPS!)

ZANGOOSE SURVIVOR GAME

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the Zangoose Survivor Game, where you will most likely be injured by the rabid, seething fury of the Zangoose Army. If you’re some hippie that can’t even deal with the mention of firearms, even in a joking matter, then this is not the game for you and should just leave. I plan to have more than a bit of references to them.

I hope to have my game follow in the large and powerful footsteps of the PSG and I’ll need all of the people that sign-up to help me do that. If you would like to submit images of Zangoose for the game, please PM them to me.

But if you want one of these images and want to stay in the game you’ll have to help me out by changing your sig to have the image I give you. Unless a G-Mod would like to help out that is.

OBJECTIVE

You’ve survived crazy political mishaps, famine, and disease. However, when the Zangoose Army hit your town, this was definitely something your population was not prepared to handle.

The city where you live was overrun by a foreign army known as the Third Zangoose Reich, and the result of their experimental gasses and liquid injections are you ending as a Zangoose. To win this game, you need to be the last human standing. If you win this, you’ll be able to freely ask for any sort of help with writing (RPing included) you may need, and I can do some banners as well, also at your request. You won’t have to PM or e-mail a beta and wait days at a time to get responses, and you won’t have to wait for all the other banner requests in shops to be finished before you get your banner.

The losing part of this game can be fun too. Every time someone loses or gets knocked out, I like to make a colorful description of their downfall and ascent into Zangoose-ness.

HOW IT WORKS

When the game starts, everyone gets a number. And then, once a day (usually…) a randomized roll is made to see whose house is raided and their families are turned into Zangooses. If your number is rolled, uh-oh spaghetti-o’s! You’re now a Zangoose, and didn’t become that in a very peaceful way! That’s not a good thing if you’re trying to win.

Another way that you can become a Zangoose is through Transforming Zangoose Injections, which contestants can use against each other to make each other Zangooses outside of the randomized roll. If you are hit with a Transforming Zangoose Injection Syringe, you have three days (exactly 72 hours from when it was contracted) to get an Anti-Zangoose Steroid or Violent Rebel Soldiers With Healing Injections to remove the effect. If you don’t get either before the time limit is up, that creamy white fur, vicious black claws, and famous red streak are all yours, not to mention being drafted into the Zangoose Army.

Meanwhile, to protect yourself against the randomized roll, there are things such as Self-Defense Items and Rebel Soldiers that offer protection from it. However, remember that they won’t permanently protect you, their effects wear off and you need a constant income of protection if you want to make it to the end. Also, despite the effect of items, the randomized roll will keep going until someone becomes a Zangoose soldier.

CHALLENGES

If you want protective items, you need to participate and win challenges, which consist of trivia questions that will come from subjects all over the place, with a few based on PE2K history. Meanwhile, Self-Defense challenges are 100% PE2K related questions. That’s the only hint. Also, if an item is pretty powerful, its questions will be harder.

There are two ways to submit answers to these trivia questions. The first and best way is to PM them. The second way is to post them in this thread. Whoever submits the right answers first out of both methods gets the item. Remember to answer fully also, as you might not get the question if you miss the details. Also, if you submit answers and at least one of them is wrong, I’m only going to tell you your answers are not all right. I won’t say which ones; you need to find that out on your own. I like messing with your head like that.

SELF-DEFENSE ITEMS

Immunities last for a short while, but they give you infinite protection against Zangoose rolls for the time they last. Your number could be rolled a million times, but if you have a self-defense item, you’ll be fine. However, once that item’s ammo is up, it’s gone, and you’ll have to get a new one to continue the effect. Also, I’ll label the days the Immunity will be active. “ACTIVE SELF-DEFENSE” means you possess an Immunity that will still protect against future Zangoose rolls. “LAZY BUM WHO CAN’T DEFEND THEMSELVES ANYMORE” means you had the item for today’s Zangoose roll, but it’s been used up. Also, toward the end of the game, Self-Defense Items become more powerful than they were in the beginning because of the lessened amount of people.

Also, it is possible to extend an already existing Immunity by earning another one.

Hippie Self-Defense Item – Hippie Self-Defense Items protect for one day. Considering there are a lot of people in the beginning, these will be next to useless toward the beginning of the game. However, when the numbers start thinning out, expect to see more of them.

Ninja Self-Defense Item – Ninja Self-Defense Items protect for two days. Other than that, they behave like a normal Self-Defense.

Hormonal Pissed-Off Pregnant Woman Self-Defense Item – Hormonal Pissed-Off Pregnant Woman Self-Defense items protect for three days. Considering there are a lot of people, more of these will be offered generously toward the beginning.

REBEL SOLDIERS

Rebel Soldiers have no time limit like Self-Defense items do and last with you until you need them. However, they only work once per Group of Soldiers. If you have a guard and your number is rolled, you will be protected for that one shot. They will save you from becoming a Zangoose as long as you have them with you. It is also possible to have multiple guards.

Panzy Rebel Soldier Group – The Panzy Rebel Soldier Group will protect you from one Zangoose roll. However, if your number is rolled, the Panzy Rebel Soldier Group will run and scream like little girls after the first sign of danger leaving you unprotected after that. After being hit while you have this, a new roll is started.

War-Hardened Veteran Rebel Soldier Group – The War-Hardened Veteran Rebel Soldier Group will protect you from one Zangoose roll. However, if the War-Hardened Veteran Rebel Soldier Group is defeated, they give you a Self-Defense Item with one day of ammo and triggers a second Zangoose roll. Just note, these will only be offered in the beginning. Toward the end of the game, I will stop having challenges for them.

WEAPONS

These are all fun devices to use against other contestants. If you’re trying to win, why not take a few of them out to make it easier for you?

Specialized Zangoose Napalm Chamber - This brutal and favorite piece of hardware is known for being a thrill maker. Whoever wins the right to send people to the Specialized Zangoose Napalm Chamber gets to select three people who they think would make really great Zangoose soldiers. After they’ve been selected, the next Zangoose roll occurs only between those three people, while everyone else gets to watch the tortu- I mean pleasure. However, if any of these three victims have Rebel Soldiers or Self-Defense Items, they are still counted. This can be used to your advantage though if you’re clever with who you pick.

Make sure you’re the one using the Specialized Napalm Chamber, not one of the people that are going to become a vicious, bloodthirsty mongoose.

Also, the Key to the Specialized Zangoose Napalm Chamber can not be held, it must be used instantly.

Transforming Zangoose Injections – Getting this allows you to give another player Slow-Occurring Zangoose Transformation. Give it to a friend, or an enemy! They’ll become a vicious Zangoose soldier if they don’t an Anti-Zangoose Steroid or Violent Rebel Soldiers With Healing Injections in three days time. Also, it may only be held for one day (exactly 24 hours), or else its effect is lost.

Zangoose Weapons of Mass Napalm Destruction- This is the ultimate joy toy for the insane, the psychotic, and the trigger-happy. It’s for those people that love Zangoose and napalm almost as much as I do, or just joined for the sheer joy of seeing LZ’s playground. Meanwhile, they also get to take out a few others with them.

When you get Zangoose Weapons of Mass Napalm Destruction because you’re psychotic or insane, you set off a massive detonation that sends a massive Zangoose shaped cloud of Specialized Zangoose Napalm into the air. However, you’re at ground zero, so the first one to become a Zangoose is you. Congratulations. But that’s not all!

You also get to select two others to become Zangoose Soldiers with you. It also passes through all Items and Soldiers due to the MASSIVE exposure. Meanwhile, two others even besides that get Transforming Zangoose Injections. Really cool, eh? You know you want it!

It must be used instantly, no exceptions, ever.

CURES

Okay, so you don’t want to be a Zangoose after all…

But you weren’t able to help it, or some mean or nasty psychotic person hit you with Transforming Zangoose Injections and you’d like to get rid of it. These are how you get cured!

Violent Rebel Soldiers with Healing Injections– This is undoubtedly the best item in the game, and it’s the only way to get back into the game after becoming a Zangoose Soldier. If you win the ability to have Violent Rebel Soldiers with Healing Injections locate you and save you from certain doom, you become human again, and you can get back into the game. Or, if you have Transforming Zangoose Injections in you, this will get rid of it just in time.

Also, Violent Rebel Soldiers With Healing Injections Challenges only have PE2K-related questions. That’s the only hint you’ll get. Also, you can’t participate in a Violent Rebel Soldiers With Healing Injections Challenge unless you’re a Zangoose or have Transforming Zangoose Sickness in you.

Anti-Zangoose Steroids – If some nasty person hit you with an injection or a totally insane psychopath used a Zangoose Specialized Napalm WOMD and tagged you with Transforming Zangoose Sickness, this will help bail you out in time. Don’t wait too long to get it, or you will become a Zangoose. Also, only people who have Transforming Zangoose Sickness can participate in Anti-Zangoose Steroid challenges.

CLOSING

WARNING: If you become a Zangoose and you take off your Zangoose image, that’s considered forfeiting from the game and you will be unable to come back (Again, it’s a part of the game!) And needless to say, I kinda frown upon this. Just keep them on and wait for Violent Rebel Soldiers with Healing Injections challenges. They’ll come!

So, ready to gamble your humanity for one heck of a prize?

PS: I have Neo's permission for this. If you do not, then do not make your own version! No ifs, ands, or buts about it!

Last edited by LordZangoose; 06-07-2007 at 09:53 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:26 PM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR
Default Re: Zangoose Survivor Game

I'll join. But i suck at doing banners and avatars so i can't help with that.

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Old 06-06-2007, 06:27 PM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Thanks KoR.

Member List
1. KoR

And I plan to make it images instead of avatars and banners.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

I'll join. Haven't read it all, but I gotta go, and I'll do it when I come back banners and the like aren't my forte, but I'll contribute as much as I can. ^^

You should put 'Approved by Neo' somewhere, too.

Old 06-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

I can do banners, and I'll be glad to join. It looks like fun, and this time I'll actually keep up with it unlike what I did with the Pikachu one.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:10 PM
~Falcon~ Offline

Send a message via AIM to ~Falcon~

Wow, I was totally thinking about making a Breloom survival game as a rip/spin off of the pika surviver game XD I'd be happy to make banners and avatars though I really wouldn't want to be in the game. If you decide to take me up on my offer drop me a PM :]
Old 06-06-2007, 07:22 PM
sonickid01 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Lol, love the "plot."

In.

It's basically the PSG, though. But whatever, I ain't complainin'!
Originally Posted by aoboco
National Eating Disorders... maybe because of the clam chowder from yesterday?
Old 06-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Linoone Send a message via Yahoo to Linoone

Hello can I join it looks fun!!!!??!!???

aim: Linoone1337
Old 06-06-2007, 07:43 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

I would also like to join.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Kayla Offline
Elite Trainer

Cool. May I join this?
Old 06-06-2007, 08:03 PM
katosen27 Offline

Hehe, this sounds fun, I'll join ^^
Old 06-06-2007, 08:12 PM
Anala Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Anala

Wow, this sounds fun. I've always wanted to join PSG, but I was always too late. I'll join.

Banette
Done!
Done!
Level 100: 539
Soul Silver FC: 4039 8412 2704
Old 06-06-2007, 08:16 PM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Member List
1. KingofRohan888
2. Draconic_Espeon
3. Eeveeking929
4. ~Falcon~
5. sonickid01
6. Linoone
7. Canis Lupus
8. Kayla
9. katosen27
10. Anala

Welcome one and all
Old 06-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Linoone Send a message via Yahoo to Linoone

when will we start??

aim: Linoone1337
Old 06-06-2007, 08:28 PM
S-O-BTrainer Offline

Haven't read but I've read Neo's so I guess I'll join.

Though Zangoose is in the top 10 of my most disliked Pokemon I'm up for it. ;)