Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-13-2004, 05:00 PM
gold's Avatar
gold Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In England so no one ask.
Posts: 860
Default What pokemon are YOU?

1) If you were in a helicopter witha nuclear bomb hovering inbetween Kanto Johto Hoenn and Orre, which one would you destroy?
2)If you were a pokemon, who would you destroy?
3)Who would you be if you were a pokemon trainer?
a) red/blue/yellow (ash) b)gold/silver/crystal c)Brendan/May d)other
4)If you were a trainer, what pokeball would you use?
5)What would your name be?
6)what's your favourite pokemon?
7)Are you
a)evil b)happy-go-lucky c)stupid d)a genius e)neutral or f)crazy

I will tell you what pokemon you are when you fill in the results
  #2  
Old 10-13-2004, 05:21 PM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

I've just been struck with an interesting sense of... curiosity...

1) Hoenn
2) Annie (from Pokemon Heroes)
3) c) Brendan
4) Masterball. Nice, quick, and easy.
5) Joe
6) Latios
7) d) a genius
__________________

  #3  
Old 10-13-2004, 05:29 PM
Tamer San's Avatar
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Your momma's lap
Posts: 5,281
Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

1. Hoenn
2. Ash (Man, he is a jerk >.>)
3. OTHER: I would be more like Gary ^^
4. I like the color of LureBall =P
5. I like my own name, I would be Tamer.
6. Arcanine
7. ._. I am not sure of this, but I guess Happy-go-Lucky ^^
__________________

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
  #4  
Old 10-13-2004, 05:38 PM
Khashoggi's Avatar
Khashoggi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brum.
Posts: 1,109
Send a message via AIM to Khashoggi Send a message via MSN to Khashoggi
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

Interesting...

1) Hoenn, no contest. O.o
2) Brock.
3) D, a pokémaniac for sure.
4) Pokéballs, I want a challenge, after all...
5) Cat.
6) Ditto. b=
7) F.
__________________
  #5  
Old 10-13-2004, 09:33 PM
Sutiivun's Avatar
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: California
Posts: 2,731
Send a message via AIM to Sutiivun Send a message via Yahoo to Sutiivun
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

1) Hoenn
2) Ash >:E
3) D) Probably a Ninja Boy
4) Premier. Gotta be in style. :D
5) Sutiivun probably, unless you want to translate it to English, which would be Stephen
6)Absol probably, or Gardevoir
7)D) a genius (OK, not a genius, but I am pretty smart IRL >_>)
__________________



"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
~Nathan Hale before his death in the Revolutionary War~
  #6  
Old 10-15-2004, 04:11 PM
gold's Avatar
gold Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In England so no one ask.
Posts: 860
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu
I've just been struck with an interesting sense of... curiosity...

1) Hoenn
2) Annie (from Pokemon Heroes)
3) c) Brendan
4) Masterball. Nice, quick, and easy.
5) Joe
6) Latios
7) d) a genius
You are a not a hoennian, you enjoy things speedy and powerful, you are a genius.
You are a rapidash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer San
. Hoenn
2. Ash
3. I would be more like Gary
4. I like the color of LureBall
5. I like my own name, I would be Tamer.
6. Arcanine
7. ._. I am not sure of this, but I guess Happy-go-Lucky ^^
You are like gary and like lureballs.
You are happy-go-lucky so you are a Blastoise that's REALLY...Happy-go-lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice
1) Hoenn
2) Brock.
3)pokémaniac
4) Pokéballs
5) Cat.
6) Ditto.
7) F.
You are crazy and basic hate hoenn and Brock so you are Team rocket's meowth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutivan
1) Hoenn
2) Ash >:E
3) D) Probably a Ninja Boy
4) Premier. Gotta be in style. :D
5) Sutiivun probably, unless you want to translate it to English, which would be Stephen
6)Absol probably, or Gardevoir
7)D) a genius
You are clever, a deep dark future ahead, enjoy fighting and hate ash. You are stylish.
If this was in Other role play and Fan fiction you would be little bulma
since it is here you are a ......... Ninetales!
  #7  
Old 10-18-2004, 03:08 AM
Barret's Avatar
Barret Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: On a planet called Neptune
Posts: 1,386
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

1) Neither
2) No-one
3) D (Myself)
4) A regular Pokeball
5) Barret
6) Don't got one, all pokemon! :P
7) E
__________________


Some Drug, Alcohol, and Domestic Violence Related Info and Statistics:
+One out of every two women will be raped in their lifetime
+One out of every three women will be sexually assaulted, raped, or beaten by the time they are 18
+In the US every 30 minutes someone is killed in an alcohol related traffic accident
+Over 15 million Americans are dependent on alcohol; 500,000 are between the age of 9 and 12
+Tobacco is the only thing that when used correctly, will kill you
Be Responsible. Don't be a Statistic.

  #8  
Old 10-18-2004, 03:18 AM
Necrobat's Avatar
Necrobat Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Still in a hole :\
Posts: 255
Send a message via MSN to Necrobat
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

1) Orre
2) Jessie
3) D) Probably more like Steven
4) What did you expect? Master Ball
5) Justin Fraucrutz
6) Sneasel
7) A) Evil
__________________
My VPP: Level 92 @ 316/My VCP: Level 100 @ 263 Level 56 @ 316
  #9  
Old 10-18-2004, 04:02 PM
gold's Avatar
gold Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In England so no one ask.
Posts: 860
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barret
1) Neither
2) No-one
3) D (Myself)
4) A regular Pokeball
5) Barret
6) Don't got one, all pokemon! :P
7) E
you are a ditto.
end story
*shudder*...so...neutral...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrobat
1) Orre
2) Jessie
3) D) Probably more like Steven
4) What did you expect? Master Ball
5) Justin Fraucrutz
6) Sneasel
7) A) Evil
you are evil, hoennian and like me.
so like me you are a mightyena with rabies
  #10  
Old 10-20-2004, 10:26 AM
Manjoume Jun Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lancaster, England, UK
Posts: 1,195
Send a message via AIM to Manjoume Jun Send a message via MSN to Manjoume Jun
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

This looks mildly insane and weird... cool!

1. Orre - well, I'd try to avoid Outskirt Stand, but the rest can taste oblivion!

2. Max - the little git, I hate him! I wanna' rip off his legs and beat him to death with 'em!

3. Lance - because he was a dude and Dragon-types are so cool!

4. Ultra Ball - well, Master Balls are obviously better, but Ultra Balls look cooler!

5. Daniel - my real name, it always has been, it always will be!

6. Zangoose - Absol and Flygon were tough contenders, but nothin' beats good ol' Zangoose!

7. Genius - always scheming, you ain't never gonna' get the better of me!
__________________
Previously DragonMasterDan.
  #11  
Old 10-20-2004, 05:12 PM
gold's Avatar
gold Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In England so no one ask.
Posts: 860
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonMasterDan
This looks mildly insane and weird... cool!

1. Orre - well, I'd try to avoid Outskirt Stand, but the rest can taste oblivion!

2. Max - the little git, I hate him! I wanna' rip off his legs and beat him to death with 'em!

3. Lance - because he was a dude and Dragon-types are so cool!

4. Ultra Ball - well, Master Balls are obviously better, but Ultra Balls look cooler!

5. Daniel - my real name, it always has been, it always will be!

6. Zangoose - Absol and Flygon were tough contenders, but nothin' beats good ol' Zangoose!

7. Genius - always scheming, you ain't never gonna' get the better of me!
You're cool. clever.

You're either a dragonite or an Alakazam... you choose.
  #12  
Old 10-20-2004, 07:23 PM
Manjoume Jun Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lancaster, England, UK
Posts: 1,195
Send a message via AIM to Manjoume Jun Send a message via MSN to Manjoume Jun
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

Hmm, kinda' tricky choice, but with the affinity for Dragon-types, I'll go for Dragonite if it's okay, ^_^
__________________
Previously DragonMasterDan.
  #13  
Old 10-21-2004, 06:31 AM
Matthew's Avatar
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Simi Valley
Posts: 5,754
Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold
1) If you were in a helicopter witha nuclear bomb hovering inbetween Kanto Johto Hoenn and Orre, which one would you destroy?
2)If you were a pokemon, who would you destroy?
3)Who would you be if you were a pokemon trainer?
a) red/blue/yellow (ash) b)gold/silver/crystal c)Brendan/May d)other
4)If you were a trainer, what pokeball would you use?
5)What would your name be?
6)what's your favourite pokemon?
7)Are you
a)evil b)happy-go-lucky c)stupid d)a genius e)neutral or f)crazy
Hoenn
Ash Must die!!! Annoying bump XD
b)gold He looks the coolest
Ultra Ball
Alakazam
b)Happy Go Lucky
__________________
  #14  
Old 10-21-2004, 06:55 AM
Thanatos's Avatar
Thanatos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 3,612
Send a message via AIM to Thanatos Send a message via MSN to Thanatos Send a message via Yahoo to Thanatos
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

1)Hoenn
2)Humanity
3)D) Other - I'd be myself
4)Master Balls
5)My IRL name
6)Haunter
7)Evil and a genius
__________________

Ryu Paladin


Lugia
Level 100 @ 5810 posts
VPP
  #15  
Old 10-22-2004, 04:54 PM
gold's Avatar
gold Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In England so no one ask.
Posts: 860
Default Re: What pokemon are YOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
Hoenn
Ash Must die!!! Annoying bump XD
b)gold He looks the coolest
Ultra Ball
Alakazam
b)Happy Go Lucky
yay! I'm cool

You can be anything you want

Quote:
1)Hoenn
2)Humanity
3)D) Other - I'd be myself
4)Master Balls
5)My IRL name
6)Haunter
7)Evil and a genius
you are pure evil.
You are a male tyrannitar.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com