Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Kyogre_Skywalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Sinnoh Journey's

Chapter One- Eterna Forest

Ash Ketchum looked around the forest, trees, plants, and berries, Ash loved Sinnoh. Currently he was in the Eterna Forest. Brock stood behind him, "Are we going to battle Gardenia or what?" Brock was getting un-patient, but Ash wanted to catch some Pokemon.
"Let's catch Pokemon, first!" Ash replied. Ash and Brock walked farther into the forest. "Hey, I think we're lost, and we don't have a map!" Said Brock. "Really?" Asked Ash, "Then let's ask this girl for directions." Ash suggested as they walked over to a tall girl. The girl had long black hair "Hey, that's Dawn." Said Brock. "Where are we? How do we get out of here?" Asked Ash. "Go north, then go west." Said Dawn.

Ash and Brock continued North, "Did you think Dawn was a little rude?" Asked Brock. "I guess so." Ash replied. As they walked down the path. "Hey look, there is a wild Pokemon, a Bidoof!" Ash yelled. "Go, Turtwig!" Yelled Ash. "Use Razor Leaf!" Leaves came out of Turtwig, hitting the wild Bidoof. Bidoof used Tackle and pushed Turtwig back. "Turtwig use Frenzy Plant!" Ash yelled. Turtwig jumped on the ground, triggering tall, plants to grow out of the ground, hitting the Bidoof. "Go, Poke Ball!" Ash yelled as he threw the Poke Ball to the Bidoof. The Poke Ball clicked, "I caught Bidoof!" Ash smiled.