Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 11:46 PM
Nefarious Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Send a message via AIM to Nefarious
Default Re: Pokemon Dash, Pokemon Diamond & Pokemon Pearl!

Man I hope I can get DS. My parents are all "you have enough of that stuff you should be happy with what you've got". I hate it when they say that. I recently got SP and they bugged me about that too. Oh well. Maybe I can sell my SP to get DS or soemthing and I can say I need DS cause I sold my SP.

And Diamond and Pearl Sound interesting. There is obviously going to be a new region. And a whole new set of pokemon. It's gonna be coo!
Old 10-08-2004, 12:46 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireTiger
Man I hope I can get DS. My parents are all "you have enough of that stuff you should be happy with what you've got". I hate it when they say that. I recently got SP and they bugged me about that too. Oh well. Maybe I can sell my SP to get DS or soemthing and I can say I need DS cause I sold my SP.

And Diamond and Pearl Sound interesting. There is obviously going to be a new region. And a whole new set of pokemon. It's gonna be coo!
Well, we don't have official confirmation that there will be a new set of Pokemon, but since we have seen Gonbe, it definitely hints towards that.

Nintendo DS is fairly priced. It's going to be $150, but before they set the price tag, most experts thought it would be in the $200 range. So, start saving up, lol. By the way, since Nintendo DS is compatible with GBA games, selling that SP wouldn't be a bad idea if you have to.
Old 10-08-2004, 12:55 AM
Nefarious Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Send a message via AIM to Nefarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000
Well, we don't have official confirmation that there will be a new set of Pokemon, but since we have seen Gonbe, it definitely hints towards that.

Nintendo DS is fairly priced. It's going to be $150, but before they set the price tag, most experts thought it would be in the $200 range. So, start saving up, lol. By the way, since Nintendo DS is compatible with GBA games, selling that SP wouldn't be a bad idea if you have to.
Ya I guess I better be saving. But it doesn't matter what price it is they'll get on my back anyway. But ya selling the SP might make things better for me once it comes out. But i'll probably have to wait until the price of the DS drops a bit.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:09 AM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko

Now then, how about a Pokemon Diamond / Pearl board?
Old 10-08-2004, 02:25 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79

Interesting that its not a RPG game.I wonder if they will make more non-RPG games.
Old 10-08-2004, 03:26 AM
Crummie Offline

Send a message via AIM to Crummie

*sigh*

I hate to at admit it, but I'm just, done. Another generation!?!? I just can't do it anymore...

The R/S LG/FR generation is great and all, but after I complete a 386 National Dex I'm finshed... Gamefreak has gone too far with Pokemon.
Old 10-08-2004, 03:39 AM
VenusaurTrainer Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to VenusaurTrainer Send a message via MSN to VenusaurTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to VenusaurTrainer

Nice, I cant wait for the new games.
Old 10-08-2004, 05:11 AM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidgeot79
Interesting that its not a RPG game.I wonder if they will make more non-RPG games.
Heh... I'm getting DS and the racing game... it seems interesting enough

And D/P are RPG's... I'm getting them! I hope they are really good! I doubt They would be compatible with RSEFRLG unless they do what they did in RBY/GSC... heh.
Old 10-08-2004, 06:41 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

All I can say is w00t =P
We must just wait for them XD

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 10-08-2004, 09:07 AM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird

So they are forcing us to buy DS to play the new pokemon generation? i don't think i will buy it...

PE2K, you might want to move your page about Gonbe to the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Page.

Current team:
Old 10-08-2004, 10:34 AM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crummie
*sigh*

I hate to at admit it, but I'm just, done. Another generation!?!? I just can't do it anymore...

The R/S LG/FR generation is great and all, but after I complete a 386 National Dex I'm finshed... Gamefreak has gone too far with Pokemon.
Heh, I can see your viewpoint on this too, eventually, they will run out of ideas for Pokemon, and just make crap. I think they should stop by the end of the Fourth/Fifth Generation, and then come out with a new game that has every single world on it (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sevii Islands, Orre, new worlds to come, etc.)
Old 10-08-2004, 11:48 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Heh, Pokémon Dash is kinda cute XP

can't wait for it too =P but... oh yeah, emerald is out... so... there's officially no "thunder yellow" or something like that? these are officially the next then... oh well =P
Old 10-08-2004, 01:23 PM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu
You're making a parody of the Gray Battlegrounds!? All right! I can't wait to see this!

JIG, I might just be laughing my head off for years if I read something like that!

And I know the humor that you're capable of...

Oh, so now she's funnier? *stabs Jig with pillows* Now you die, Neo! *shoots death cheese out of bazooka at Neo*
Old 10-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Thomas Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crummie
*sigh*

Yeah, you're right. I didn't buy Ruby/Sapphire because I thought it would be a stupid mimic of RBY/GSC. And after I had played the ROM, it turned out to be a stupid mimic indeed. The new Pokémon are just the same as the original ones, only their name is different. Raising Pokémon goes to slow, because the world is to big. It was such a stupid game. Besides, I felt cheated. On the box it says 'Gotta catch 'em all' and you can't get them all.
I don't think there should come a new generation. They obviously don't have new ideas.
RBY/GSC are good games, really good. They shouldn't have made more.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:13 PM
Half a Dollar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Half a Dollar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolJolteonMaster
Oh, so now she's funnier? *stabs Jig with pillows* Now you die, Neo! *shoots death cheese out of bazooka at Neo*
What the hell LJM, this has nothing to do with the subject.

Anyway, I'm gonna get Das hand Pearl, possibly Diamond if I get the money/ ^_^