Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 10-06-2007, 04:47 AM
pikabeeash Offline
Banned

Default Re: Pokemon Errors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyi View Post

The picture clip above is from the Pokemon Episode: "Lights Action, Camerupt!" a pokemon Season 7: Advance Challenge Epiode, Acoording to Ash, before he Start his very 1st Pokemon journey, and before meeting Pikachu, He used to watch a Pokemon Movie.. (Starring: a Pikachu,
a talking Clefairy, a boy w/ a red hat, & a Teddyurssa & Ursaring) What? teddyurssa & Ursaring? I Thought Prof. Oak said that theres only 150 Pokemon Known, so How could theres a Johto Pokemon on the MOvie: hahahaha (I think the boy next to Ash is Gary)..

Also in the 1st season of Pokemon: episode: "Who gets to keep Togepi" Misty told Starmie to use Ember while they were fighting to catch the egg from Team Rocket!
i know i have that on my psp its strange
Old 04-14-2013, 05:12 PM
Shmoits Offline

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the battle in the first movie against the man who throws out three pokemon, Golem, Venomoth and Pinsir, Pikachu jumps up the the air using what I assume to be thunderbolt or thunder, when the movie resumes all three pokemon are knocked out cold, Pikachu should not of had an effect on Golem due to him being half ground type.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:44 PM
TrainerKristian Offline

Well, I guess animemakers can make mistakes, huh?
Old 08-08-2013, 10:08 PM
olliepokemon Offline

In the episode the ultimate test in the first series the man in the test says when a poliwag evolves into poliwhirl the spin changes direction but when the picture shows up it represents a poliwrath who's the pokemon master now lol
Old 08-08-2013, 10:18 PM
olliepokemon Offline

In the newest pokemon episode danger sweet as honey in the series adventures in unova and beyond ash questions what a beedrill is even though he has encountered them many times before he even caught one for Casey. some ones a bit forgetful
Old 08-25-2013, 03:07 AM
Kers Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Kers

pokemon has no errors, sorry. i believe they do everything they do for a reason.