Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-01-2004, 11:08 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Trevor's Tornado Life

well scence no one would move it I'm reposting it here and yes you can post your thaughts in my forum

Chapter One Is Up!

Last edited by Trainer_Trevor; 10-02-2004 at 12:46 PM.
Old 10-01-2004, 11:10 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Trevor's Tornado Life

Trevor's Tornado Life
Prologue
Trevor was a ten year old boy who loved tornadoes. He lived by himself but his best friends Sherry, Emma, and there parents take care of him. Trevor was lonely because he had no one to bond with thats why he just stays at his house, or is with Sherry and Emma chasing tornadoes. The thing about there job was they lived in Topeka, Kansas known as tornado alley. Trevor loved his job even though it was dangerous for them.

"Well I'm alone." Trevor said.

He pulled out a picture of his parents. He looked at it with his eyes watering up. His parents died in a tornado when he was a baby. It was a F5 so it was very tragic on Trevor's heart. Trevor was looking out the window looking at the sky. It was dark and it was rainy. He looked around trying to whether if it was a tornado, or just a simple rain. Then Trevor heard a ROAR then he knew it was a tornado.

Remember its short because its a Prologue

Chapter One Is Up!
Old 10-01-2004, 11:39 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Chapter 1
Trevor's heart jumped. A tornado was coming and he had no shelter. He grabbed a rope and ran to Sherry's house.

"Trevor get in the basment now." Sherry said as the door flew off.

They ran downstairs to the basement. Trevor remembered to get his cat Tau he grabbed her and ran back. They pulled out the tornado safety kit with Tau in their arms. Trevor got under the matress and blankets. They layed there for a whiled and then windows went flying and crashing, The basment door almost hit Trevor.

"I'm like a special effect." Trevor said he never got hit by anything.

They held on to the matress and saw things were flying everywhere. Desk were overturned, a table came flying, the roof was falling in. Soon a water hose hit Sherry in the head. She was okay but it hurt. They layed there until they heard a ending noise and they tornado went up. The parents got up then Trevor made them sit down. He told them you need to wait five minutes before getting up because tornadoes can back build their strength.

Soon it was five minutes later and they all got up to look at the damage. Emma ran over to them. They looked at Trevor. He was standing there with tears in his eyes. He ran over to his torn house throwing debris. He was looking for the picture. Emma and Sherry ran over to help.

"No girls its too dangeous." said Emma's father. "You could get hurt."

"how would you feel if you lost a family value." they said together.

They ran to help him look they kept throwing debris but didn't find squat.

"God." Trevor cried. "How could you do this to me." "I love my parents." "Why did you throw away there picture."

Everyone walked over to Trevor hugging him making him feel good he sobbed a little as everyone hugged him. They all felt bad. Then Tau jumped in his lap nuzzling every tear drop that fell to the ground. They all started to cry because of him and the loss of their house's. The neighbors (neighbours if you live in England) had looked at them in there group. Everyone knew it was a hard loss because if a tornado chaser was upset something bad happened.

"Its okay." said Sherry. "Its better that they're in heaven now."

"No no its not I wanna see them I wanna hear them." he sobbed.

They all hugged eachother more to show some respect to a loss of a family, a loss of a boys heart, and the loss of a neighborhood (neighbourhood in England).

Chapter One Is Up!

Last edited by Trainer_Trevor; 10-02-2004 at 01:04 AM.
Old 10-02-2004, 02:38 AM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Chapter Two
A month after the tornado everyone was calm again. Trevor was now an Admin in the team. Trevor was even working on a new machine it was to learn what is really inside a tornado. It sounded like he was copying twister but that was a movie. Trevor really wanted to know what was inside a tornado so he really built a machine like on twister but called it Jo.

Trevor was hooking up a radar to the trucks as he actully drove for the job. Trevor loved to drive he even drove to the gas station. Trevor told one of the crew mates Clarrisa to flip the switch as a bolt of fire came out.

" Damn that almost hit me." he whispered. "Okay its good."

Trevor got all the radars on there. Trevor was happy about being an Admin because he was able to invent, create, and make things on his own. Trevor yelled BREAK as everyone came around to him. He hit a switch. People think I'm crazy I really don't care thats my prerogitive. Trevor and the gang smiled. They were thinking about showing it to Weather Potrol Usa Lab (W.P.U.L).

"Think we should show em'." Trevor said.

"YEAH." they all shouted.

Trevor pulled off a cover that had shown five oval shaped cans about five feet deep. They were full of wireless balls that had numbers and radars in them. They all thought their plan would work a crew member named Britney jumped on to help Trevor show them around. Trevor and Britney smiled. Then Sherry and Emma jumped up there to help explain the weird machine they created.

"Introducing Jo." Trevor said. "This machine is named after the character from twister." "This machine has special censors in them that track the inside of a tornado." "This machine is also high in technoligy." "And all of us are going to make science come to life." "Because now warnings will be reported faster."

The hole croud cheered they jumpeds down from the truck and walked threw as Trevor pulled out papers. They liked the idea of the machine then they looked at the thing that said Team Data Base. Then they signed it. Then everyone cheered more. They couldn't wait to put the plan to work.

Then they got a call and told them tornado weather has increased 15 miles away. They all looked at each other. They loaded the first Jo into the truck as Trevor got in the driver seat. They all sped off on to the road. They drove 14 miles then turned. They saw it it was forming in a feild.

"We have to pull in there." Trevor said. "Its the only way to get her lowered."

Trevor turned into the fence. Britney helped him get it out. They walked as Sherry and Emma got out to help. They placed it there and ran to the truck. Trevor looked around then he saw the tornado circling the Jo then it picked it up. Trevor got on the walky talky and said stay in position. Then the tornado threw it almost hitting the truck. Then the tornado was coming toward them.

"Pull out!" Emma yelled.

Trevor pulled out onto the main road. Then the truck had spun 3 times. They drove off then a tree fell infront of them they jumped it and turned around. The tornado went up and everyone groaned.

"Don't worry." Trevor said "We got four more."

Then they all left back to the lab.

Chapter One Is Up!

Last edited by Trainer_Trevor; 10-02-2004 at 11:23 AM.
Old 10-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Chapter Three
They were all happy when they went back. No one was even thinking about the machine and the plan. They were getting together things to do some studying for the next time they try it they might get it right. Trevor looked at everyone as they were looking into the papers to see how this might work.

"God." Trevor said. " Our company that made this don't even have a way for good use." "How stupid can you get."

"I know this just tells you how to use it and we knew how to use it without the instuction manual." said a member named Justin.

They kept reading but they weren't getting any tips at all.

"Well this is a tipical manual." said Trevor.

They all went in the lab to look for things that might be it. Trevor went to the potions and started mixing. Then he went over to the crew and told them to follow him to the potions room. He showed them the probally right reason to the solution. Trevor and the gang went out to the can.

"This is what I think." Trevor said "Oh my god!" "Its tornado proof." "How stupid can you get."

They all started un attaching parts of it and putting on new non torndo proof meatal. When they finished they reset them back and put them up on the truck. They all smiled. They all thaught she would work and maybe she just might.

Okay reader this is bad but not hurtful its bad for the crew mates so if you want to not read this part go ahead don't but something good will come out so it is a happy ending but a bad beginning man I feel like Lemony Sniket.

Soon wind started to blow everyone looked up. Trevor ran to the back. A tornado had formed they all ran inside behind Trevor. They ran into a room with tornado proof walls. The bad thing was those were the only tornado proof walls. Soon things started blowing around the potion glass broke, the floor started crackling, the sink ripped off the wall almost hitting a crew member named Bill.

No one knew what catogory it is. They all knew the trucks were safe they were in the outside tornado proof building. Then the door fell. Everyone looked then everyone looked at Trevor

"What." Trevor said "I can't get us out of here alive."

The tornado was throwing things so rapidly it was hard to see anything. Then as huge plank of wood slammed into the door way covering the door hole. Trevor did a yes thing with his arms then everone got against a wall putting their hands on their head. then the plank flew out as it was swirly in there then they saw the tornado spinning toward them then it went up. They waited five minutes of death row to get up because if it came back in five minutes they would end up dead.

They went out to look at damage. Trevor ran around to the truck and told W.P.U.L abot the damage.

"Damn!" Trevor said. "How are we gonna pay for all this."

See I told you in this they were up to no good there lab is destroyed and everything.

Chapter One Is Up!
Old 10-02-2004, 02:28 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Chapter Four
The team was very mad when they had saw what had happened to the lab. They had no money to get it fixed. They walked around until W.P.U.L came to look at the damage that had been done. They were all glad they were okay but the were furious about the lab.

"See." said Trevor. "Look at this."

They all looked out as they had seen the tornado back build into the fields. They were safe as it went up. They were amazed at the site of what happened. everyone smiled standing there.

"All my years." said the W.P.U.L Admin. "I had never seen a tornado backbuild."

They left as everyone went home. When Trevor, Sherry, Emma, and Britney (Who is there caretaker) looked out the window. They couldn't believe what had happened just then they smiled as the stars came out. Trevor went outside like he always did with Sherry and Emma to look at the stars and say things. "Mom, Dad I'm glad your safe in heaven. Today I was almost able to see you but it turnes out I won't but its okay I'm doing fine. I really miss yiu guys even though I hardly know you (Chuckle). I'm glad I could talk to you."

When they went inside Spagetti was on the table they ae in then drove out of state the went to Oklahoma where it was storming badly. They were headed to Texas to try Trevor's singing to earn them money for they lab. When they got in the middle of Oklahoma Trevor turned and spud off the side of the road. They looked out then they got out Jo and set her up.

They got back in the truck and pulled into the next field and spud in their on accsident but they did want to go there to watch.

"What the hell was the sharp turn for." Britney asked.

"Hold on." Trevor said with a grim smile.

He drove across the field into a brush about a mile from the tornado. They had good veiw to watch it of course. The tornado had spun around but hadn't touched the Jo. They got out of the truck to look closer. They ran bout 4 feet closer as the torndo picked it up then it was circling in the air. Then the tornado dropped it as it expladed and caught the field on fire.

They drove out and on to the main road then they drove onward looking at the tornado. Then they figured it was following them. Soon Trevor drove on until he saw a building He drove the truck into it and they got out and got around it. Beside them you could hear the tornado throwing things. Soon a tree flew into the building almost hitting them but then they ducked more. They heard the tornado go up into the air then they got out.

"Whoah." Sherry said. she was amazed at what had happened.

"I'll check where that thing is headed." Trevor said as they were all dirty and muddy.

Then they got into the truck and went to Texas. They were in north Texas as it was very pretty there.

" Where do we need to go?" asked Sherry.

"Dallas." Trevor replied as they headed onward.

Chapter One Is Up!
Old 10-02-2004, 09:36 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Chapter Five
Trevor and the gang kept heading south until they had seen a sign that read 'DALLAS 35 MILES'. They were close then they adked Trevor to sing to see how he sounded.

"They say I'm crazy I really don't care thats my prerogitve. They say I'm nasty but I don't give a damn givin' boys is how I live. So whats the question? How am I for real. They really don't understand me. I really don't know the diff aout my sister tryin' hard to make it it right. "That run will do before I win this fight."

They all clapped as Trevor smiled. He was glad they liked his singing. He drove into Dallas going into a dressing room.

" This is all the tips we can get so Trevor you also gotta look sexy." Emma said.

Trevor put on his clothes and went on stage. Everyone thought he stunk. He did until he heard what song he was singing to then he smiled and the people looked at him with glowy-like eyes.

"Baby can't you see i'm fallin' I thought you should wear it one way its dangerous I'm callin'. There's no escape I can't wait I need a hint baby gimme it dlowly your takin' over me. To right can't calm down It's in the air and its all around. Can you feel me now. And the taste of your lips I'm on the run Your toxic bump is stickin out gas and the taste of a poison paridents I'm addicted to you but you know that your toxic and I love what you do to me but you know that your toxic." he sang.

He sang and whn the song was over they walked into the bar as they were all dancing as Britney counted the money. Then she called them over there.

"We have 6,999,999 dollars." she said "There is 70,000,000 people here so someone doesn't like your singing."

They were happy s they headed back to Kansas. They got tired and pulled into a hotel in North Texas. They were outside and it was stormy. They sat there as Trevor felt a wind blowing up then he parked the truck into a tornado proof building. Then they walked closer and I spiralling tornado was coming toward them then they ran to a mega phone.

" A tornado is here TAKE COVER!" Trevor yelled as people ran into the room with the trucks.

All the doors were locked the storm chasers couldn't get in to a safe spot.

" What do we do!!" asked Emma.

"Run like a chicken with its head cut off!" Trevor yelled.

They ran to a field and found a deep ditch They got in and covered their heads. Peaces of the hotel came flying over the ditch. They crouched down even more. Than a tractor covered them leaving no entrance to get out. They pushed around then the tornado went up. They looked around as they were covered in mud.

"Someone help us!" Trevor yelled as people rushed over.

They pushed the tractor off then they all ran to their cars and trucks and left.

"That was close." said Emma as they drove home

Chapter One Is Up!
Old 10-03-2004, 12:35 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Chapter Six
They got back and were going to go to bed. Then the phone rang. It was Clarrisa. She needed to talk to Trevor.

"Did you know you were on T.V. tonight." she said. "Do you know how good you are."

"What I haven't even had singing lessons how could I be oh yeah I'm good even though just one person didn't like me because everyone tipped a dollar and there was 70,000,000 people there and we got 69,999,999 dollars." he said modestly. "But I think I can't sing worth crap."

"What? your great I mean Jive Records was there." she said.

"What the hell?!" he said.

They hang up and went to bed.The next morning they got up morning. It was sunny for a change so maybe they could get a little work in without being bugged. They went to a shop and paid money to get the lab fixed. Then they all went to Trevor's house to work on Jo.

"We only have three more left so lets make these scensors lighter because they made these of that heavy medal. But us together we can get these light." Trevor said

They all got to work and fixed the Jo up then loaded her into the truck. They all drove to where the lab was being rebuilt they all smiled and then they houded as the workers heard them waving. Trevor was happy. And everyone knows when Trevor is happy they're all going to have a good day. Then they lefted the construction sight. They went down to south Kansas because they were happy to see if Jo would work. They pulled into a dirt driveway then went on to a main road where the tornado was spinning at. They looked at it. Then they pulled out fast, ran into a field, set up Jo, then headed to a place to watch.

The reason they were doing this was because the Toto of the 1980's didn't work and they wanted to lift some spirit to the creation so maybe there's might work for it. And if it does thats music to there ears. Trevor got out of the truck and headed threw tree's and saw the tornado. He was hoping it would work. Then the other people of the crew came out to look at it.

" You think she'll hold out." said Bill

"Yeah." said Trevor." I think she'll do what she always does."

They all looked as the tornado circled around it and pick it up but they didn't know what was going to happen but then they saw the tornado drop it and break it. They got back on the road to leave but then the tornado was instead chasing them.

To Be Continued...

Chapter One Is Up!
Old 10-09-2004, 11:59 AM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Continued Part
They pulled around spinning. They looked down with a gulp. They got out and ran to a woods like area. Then trevor got hid foot caught bewtween a rock.

"Help me," Trevor said.

The tornado was spinning there way then it threw a tree. Trevor ducked almost getting hit then he looked at them. Sherry ran over trying to un jam his foot. Then she looked it was coming real close. Then she pulled it. They ran deep in the forest then they looked back. They saw something big headed there way. They jumped down. Then a metal building when flying around them. Soon when they started running there was a human body flying toward them. SWOSH they dead body landed. They they ran some more.

"What do we do!!??"screamed Britney. "I don't think we're safe,"

"Duh we're not safe," said Trevor

Then they ran into a conveinent little building that had stairs.They looked as something flew in threw the window as Trevor's head fit threw.

"Whoah," he yelled. "Quick Ref." then they ran out and watched the tornado disapear. They got to the truck.

This time they were not going to the lab they were going to where they study at.

Sorry that if my words are wrong because I don't have Microsoft Word to check and to page my work like I used to!

Chapter One Is Up!
Old 11-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

I've been wating for ratings for like ever YOU CAN POST RATINGS IN THREAD

Chapter One Is Up!