Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-27-2007, 02:13 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Auras of the Galaxy 2: Pirates of Sevii (FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED)

Welcome to my latest fanfic, Pirates of Sevii! This is the sequel to Auras of the Galaxy: Fyre Spin. This is a story about Lazack on a quest to find what he wants most... Problem is, they don't know what it is! He hopes it's Delphi a friend he lost to Team Rocket. But the clashing of the West Hoenn Trading Company, the Pokepirates, and Lazack and friends keep on wanting you to read again and again! Also, some familiar faces from non-Pokemon related subjects should appear! Just reading this summary of this story, even the title, tells you who's possibly being seen!

But wait! Have you read Fyre Spin? The prologue is now available to all those who don't want to read the whole story of Fyre Spin, or you can read Fyre Spin.

Here's the previous story's link (Fyre Spin), if you prefer to read it first, but the prologue may be tempting:

Fyre Spin

Chapter index:

Prologue
1: A prophecy : This post
2: Dawn : 2
3: Delphi and Jack : 3

---------------

1 A Prophecy

A dream. A destiny. A Lapras. Again.

Lazack went back from his daily walks, and head back to the Sea Temple. He keeps thinking about Delphi, and he misses her. He’d do anything to get her back. Then, a blue, mushy Pokemon went towards him. He also had jewels on his torso, and had a crown on his head, and a bag in has hand.

“What are you doing here, Manaphy?” Lazack asked the Pokemon. Manaphy shrugged.

“Hmm. I see,” Lazack responded. The sea wasn’t the same since Lurava, the evil Milotic dictator, ruled. Actually, it was much better. People had more freedom, and didn’t have an early curfew, as they did when Lurava was King. They still had curfews, but only to civilians. Lazack wasn’t considered a civilian. He was a Lord of the Sea now, part of a committee that met once a month for meetings. All the underwater Lords gathered there, and helped King Kyogre and Prince Manaphy make laws.

“What are you thinking about?” Manaphy asked.

“Delphi,” Lazack hesitated. Manaphy nodded, and opened the bag in his hand, and pulled out a map.

“What is that?” Lazack asked. The map looked old, and was made of wood. There were these circles you could turn to make some sort of map.

“A sea chart. I spin these little circles to make maps, and secret messages,” Manaphy replied, turning the circles. It eventually made an unusual message. It said “Green flashing sun”.

“A… green… flashing… sun? What is that supposed to mean?” Lazack asked. Manaphy was about to answer, when a blue and white manta ray came by. Malice.

“A green flashing sun? That, my friend, is the last sunset on Earth. It is legend, but has happened before,” Malice answered.

“If it happened before, how come the sun still exists?” Lazack asked.

“Well, not too long a time ago, a Pokemon pirate had an army of other Pokemon pirates to face a Hoennish company army. They called themselves the West Hoenn Trading Company. The pirates had this court that was actually an emergency meeting. There were nine pirate lords in the world. They gathered, and a female Delphindae replaced one of the pirate lords, since the lord that was replaced died from a loose cannonball.” Malice replied.

“That’s it?” Lazack asked. Malice shook his head.

“I’m afraid not. There was a lot of suffering back then. It was a war between the West India Trading Company, in this case, humans, vs. Pirates, in that case, Pokemon. These Pirates were not all Pokemon, they were half Pokemon. The nine Pirate Lords were, in order, Pikachu, Delphindae, Lapras, Mantine, Snorlax, Gengar, Gallade, Blaziken, and the last one was a human named Jack. You, Lazack, were apparently named after him, hence the “ack” at the end of your name,” Malice said sadly.

“I always though it was sort of like Zack…” Lazack whispered.

“No, actually, Zack is never a name anyone partially names their child in the sea. It’s one of eight names never used, because of eight of the nine Pirate lords,” Malice said.

“So… I was named after Jack because… why?” Lazack asked.

“Because, even though he was one of the three different pirate lords that helped save the world, he was not trusted, so they passed a rule around the sea that no one is to name any child after any of the Pirate lords besides Jack,” Malice replied.

“What happened to him?” Lazack asked.

“His ship was taken away from him again, and he set out to find the fountain of youth, with that sea chart Manaphy has now,” Malice said, looking at Manaphy. Manaphy looked down.

“Well… OK, a few weeks ago, after I killed Lurava, I met Jack. He bartered this fancy sea chart for a pearl I found on the sea floor the day before… He left, and dropped this compass,” Manaphy said, pulling out a compass out of his bag. It was brown, and had yellow lines on the edges. Lazack looked at it.

“Sadly, it doesn’t point north. Jack apparently can talk to Pokemon. I wonder how…” Manaphy responded. Lazack took it with his fins and opened it. It looked like a compass inside. But, on the top of the compass, inside, it had an inscription.

“There’s an inscription… It says ‘The thing you want most’…” Lazack said. He shrugged, and looked at the compass part. The red arrow was pointing in all sorts of directions.

“I think it points to the thing you want most!” Manaphy shrieked.

“Well, duh!” Malice said. Manaphy cast him a quick glance.

“We leave… at dawn,” Lazack said, closing the compass.

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 07-13-2007 at 05:13 PM.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:37 AM

Default Re: Auras of the Galaxy 2: Pirates of Sevii (PG for some descriptive violence)

0 Prologue

A dream. A destiny. A Lapras. A summary.

In the previous adventure, Lazack, a somewhat gloomy Lapras, met a Delphindae named Delphi. They eventually met up with Lazack’s old friends Malice and Manny. They were father and son, Mantine and Mantyke, but Manny evolved in the later half of the story. They then met Manaphy, a royal Pokemon who was heir to the throne, until Lurava declared himself king with the Sea Crown!

Lazack and friends met Lurava, a Milotic who wanted to rule the world, and noticed Lazack had an extremely rare aura, Fyre (pronounced Fire). There were fifteen different Pokemon Kings that had auras no other Pokemon had, and Lazack was one of them, and didn’t know it! Lazack wasn’t the only one. Delphi, Manaphy, Lurava, and Isaac, a Dewgong that was Lurava’s royal advisors, were also kings. Delphi was Queen of Watyr (pronounced water), Manaphy King of Syol (pronounced soul), Lurava king of Pulze (pronounced pulse), and Isaac King of Byrn (pronounced Burn).

Lazack was almost killed, but Lurava had a plan in mind. Four of the fifteen kings could access a second aura if they went in a secret chamber on agreement in the Sea Temple. They went there, but Lazack and friends eventually knew a few days before they went into the chamber on agreement, but didn’t know it was that chamber! Lazack gained Lyva (Lava), Delphi got Ocyn (Ocean), and Isaac got Fryze (Freeze) and he eventually joined the team before the chamber, which was before facing a Palkia and Deoxys! Before the meeting, they met a Lumineon named Lumio, and she had the aura of Lyght (light).

Lurava got Qyake (Quake), which was pretty powerful. Lurava escaped, and they head to the Lapis Library for help, but along the way, Team Rocket captured Delphi, and they haven’t met up with her yet in the present story. They went to the library, and went to a Temple on the other side of the world from the Sea temple, where Manaphy’s father, Kyogre, who used to be King. Lurava and his crew of miscreants invaded Marine Cave, where Kyogre resided, met up with Kyogre and Lazack, and went into a fierce battle with them vs. Lazack, Kyogre, and Lazack’s parents who got there a while ago, and later Manaphy with a new aura, Hyrt (Heart)! The aura killed Lurava, his body still on the floor of Marine Cave.

Kyogre was now King, and Manaphy, Prince. Lazack and friends became Lords, and to this day, Lazack wonders what Delphi’s doing, and where she is.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Sceptile Frost Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sceptile Frost
Default Re: Auras of the Galaxy 2: Pirates of Sevii (PG for some descriptive violence)

Well, this is interesting. I enjoy it, despite the PofC crossover(?). Anyways, it looks interesting, plotwise. There are just a few little areas you could clean up with a better writing style, and in the beginning of the first chapter, you used present tense then changed to past.

Other than that, however, the plot is certainly interesting. The quality of your writing will improve gradually over time as well. Yes, this is interesting...
Old 05-27-2007, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceptile Frost View Post
Well, this is interesting. I enjoy it, despite the PofC crossover(?). Anyways, it looks interesting, plotwise. There are just a few little areas you could clean up with a better writing style, and in the beginning of the first chapter, you used present tense then changed to past.

Other than that, however, the plot is certainly interesting. The quality of your writing will improve gradually over time as well. Yes, this is interesting...

Yeah, it's sort of like Pirates of The Caribbean, with a little twist. The beginnings are never easy for me. It's got some things from all three movies. I saw the movie yesterday, and decided to mix it a little with Pirates. In the third and final chapter of Auras of the Galaxy, I plan for the pirates to be gone, but it may be hard to get rid of the pirates that easy without making a good trilogy. I'm planning what might happen at the end, but I have to plan what happens next. But thank you for your thoughts! I changed the very beginning of this story a little, but not much.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:30 AM

I am so sorry this chapter took so long, I've just been so busy with Hearthome High, the '07 Summer Fun Project, my sprite shop, the Marine Pokemon Fan club, spriting on certain occasions, ect.

It's nothing much. Just info. I used to be good at battling, but I'll see about that...

-------------------------
2 Dawn

After a night of long, grueling sleep, Lazack was anxious to leave this morning. He wanted his friends to come too, but he realized is friends were anxious too, but needed to sleep tonight.

Lazack woke up at an early hour, right when the sun started to rise. He was in a Lord’s room, a room the King provided to the Lords of the Sea committee for them to stay in. It wasn’t exactly fancy. There was the coral bed, a coral nightstand, a coral armoire, coral everything. But at least they were different colors. The only thing that wasn’t coral was the door that was made of wood, and the wall, that was made of stone. There suddenly was a knock on the door. Lazack swam to the door, and opened it. It was Manaphy.

“Good morning, Lazack, did you sleep well?” Manaphy asked. Lazack shrugged. Manaphy folded his arms.

“Well, I was waiting all night. I was too anxious,” Lazack said. Manaphy laughed, and went down the hall. The hall wasn’t made out of coral. Just wood and stone. It was sort of like a hotel. There were doors next to each other with gold plates on them that said their room number.

Lazack swam down the hallway, and swam down the stairs. The stairs were made of some sort of stone that Lazack didn’t like. It was hard, chipped, and the guys who build the Sea Temple called it “cement”.

Lazack came up to a wooded desk, after passing the stairs, and saw a pink fish with clams covering its breasts. McGorebyss.

“Oh, hi, Lazack,” McGorebyss greeted. Lazack smiled.

“Oh, I’m doing well. Do you have anything for my journey to find the thing I want most?” Lazack asked. McGorebyss nodded, and went into the closet behind her desk. This time, her closet was messier than the time he saw it before. It had all sorts of things in it; files, file cabinets, charms, clams, pearl necklaces, special passes, and tons of junk.

“You know Lazack, I envy you. I can’t believe Kyogre’s going to let you test that compass out,” McGorebyss said as she found a few things and put them in a bag.

“Well, don’t you remember that I am Fyre’s King?” Lazack asked. McGorebyss nodded and sighed. She handed the bag to Lazack, and he looked at the neat stuff that was in there. There was a lapis in it, a necklace with a glass teardrop with water inside, a sword, and a map of the ocean that had all sorts of things on it. Lazack looked up at McGorebyss, and thanked her. McGorebyss smiled, and Lazack went to the King’s throne to say goodbye.

“Your majesty,” Lazack said, bowing to King Kyogre. Kyogre’s throne room was big, and his throne was made of stone. Kyogre was a big, blue fish-like creature with red markings all over him. He had a Killer Whale look to him.

“What have I said many times?” Kyogre asked. Lazack rolled his eyes.

“To call you Kyogre,” Lazack moaned. An orange fish with a horn on its head rushed in the throne room, and bowed. Servant Seaking.

“Kyogre, I wish to ask you a favor,” Seaking said.

“HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT? YOU MUST CALL ME KING KYOGRE!” Kyogre yelled. Seaking shook in fear.

“I’m kidding! Hahahaha!” Kyogre laughed. Seaking started to chuckle along. But Kyogre remained in control.

“But no, seriously, only Lazack and his friends can call me Kyogre,” Kyogre said seriously. Seaking stopped chuckling, and cleared his throat.

“King Kyogre, the people in the Wilyfami city are starving, and do not have much food. I ask that…” Seaking asked, and stopped.

“You want me to donate all my restaurant’s food to a city that has nothing but scallywags?” Kyogre asked. Seaking hesitated.

“No… Good day, sir,” Seaking said leaving the room gloomily.

“Oh, before you leave, you can have the rest of the day off.” Kyogre said, swearing that he heard shrieks of joy from the outer halls.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:08 AM

If you do not get this next chapter, read the Prologue (if you didn't read Fyre Spin), then read this Epilogue from last chapter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffreys-Darkness View Post
Epilogue

On a beach, we rejoin Ash, Brock, he fantastic rejoining of Misty, Pikachu, and Delphi.

“Well, I guess this is goodbye.” Ash told Delphi. Delphi looked down in sadness, while she was in the water, and Ash and friends were on the sandy beach.

“Wait,” Ash said, and Delphi perked up, ”I wanna get your Pokedex entry before we split, OK?” Delphi nodded in happiness.

“Delphindae, the Sentimental Pokemon. This Pokemon can have an interesting bond with the Pokemon Lapras. To catch prey, they use Pokecholocation, a series of clicks, whistles, and whistle chains underwater that turn into sonar waves, so when it hits something, it comes right back, and the Pokemon knows that prey is just ahead. Pokecholocation noises can go as far as a mile.” The Pokedex said.

“Wow… that’s the longest entry I’ve heard from Dexter…” Ash said. Delphindae splashed its tail on the water, as if saying goodbye, and head off towards a direction opposite of the Sea Temple.

Then, suddenly, a Pirate ship came up from underwater, a few minutes after Delphi left shore. It was big, wooden, and old, and had a shark-like look to it. On the front of the boat, something that looked like teeth was attached to the boat. Delphi saw this, and swam away.

The captian saw Delphi, and told his men to capture it. The captain wasn't exactly a man; it was more like a octopus-like human. He had tentacles growing out of his chin. His men readied a net, and threw it at Delphi. Delphi didn't move, because once she saw the ship's teeth, she froze. The net captured her, and the men pulled her aboard since the net was attached to a rope on-board. The deck was quaint, wet, and hard. The men weren't exactly men, though. The men had different features than the captain, but looked somewhat like underwater creatures.

"Tell me, Delphindae, do you not fear death?" The captain asked. Delphi's eyes grew wider, and she fainted. The captain told his men to take her to the underwater brig below deck. They did, and was trapped.
OK, next chapter:
---------------------

3 Delphi and Jack

After a week of being held in the underwater brig, Delphi was happy to be out of there. But sadly, she can’t swim on wood. Finally, the octopus-like man came up to her again, after the half Pokemon half human people pulled her out, came up to speak to her as she was flopping up and down on the old, wooden, shark-like ship.

“Delphindae! I’ll ask you one last time. Do ye fear death?” the octopus man asked.

“Your name! What is your name?” Delphindae asked violently. The octopus man laughed, as his long tentacles moved little by little on his chin.

“My name is Davy Jones. I rule the sea,” the octopus man said.

“You’re wrong! King Kyogre rules the sea! I’ve seen him! I went on a journey to help his son kill a menace who overruled Kyogre!” Delphi shrieked. Davy Jones laughed again, this time with his greasy crew. He pulled out his sword with his claw-like hand.

“You know, Delphi, we two are alike. We both have no friends. So? What’ll it be, Delphindae?” Davy Jones asked.

“How about you hand over the Delphindae, savvy?” A voice from behind Davy Jones said. It appeared to be some male pirate with a bandana on his head, a sword, pirate’s clothing, boots, and a gun. He had long, brown hair, with a goatee that had beads on the ends of it. The man was standing on the top of back of the boat’s wall.

“Jack, Jack, Jack. You know we can’t die. So why don’t ye just give up?” Davy Jones asked in pity.

“Yes, you can’t die. Yet!” Jack said, lifting his arm, and putting it in his pocket. He pulled out a red and tan blob that shook every two seconds. He also pulled his gun from his pocket. Davy Jones just shook his head in even more pity.

“Sure, the legend says, if you stab the heart, you sail the seas for an eternity until the next person decides to stab the one who stabbed the original’s heart, and so on. But there was nothing about shooting, was there?” Jack said, pulling the little metal thing in the back of the gun that gets the bullet and the gunpowder ready for shooting.

“NO! Don’t shoot! We’ll gladly give Delphindae back to you…” Davy said, grabbing Delphi, and pushing it overboard. Jack jumps on the edge of the ship, and jumped on Delphi.

“Our accord?” Davy said, holding out his hand. Jack chuckled. He throws the heart in the air, pulls the trigger of the gun, and the bullet comes out so fast, it’s a blur. It goes right through the heart, and Davy sways back and forth woozily, and drops to the ship’s deck.

“Our accord,” Jack said, putting his gun away in his pocket.

“Nice acting you did there, keeping him busy for me,” Jack thanked her.

“No problem. I love helping people,” Delphi said.

“Well, why don’t you help me get back to shore?” Jack asked. Delphi sighed, and swam slowly to the shore of a very rough town. People were breaking windows, dancing, making bonfires, and being silly.

“Ah. Tortuga, Six Island. Best place in the world,” Jack exclaimed, get on shore.

“Wait here,” Jack asked, and went further into the drunken town. An hour later, Jack was back with a bag of stuff.

“Where’d you get that stuff? Did you buy it?” Delphi asked.

“You’re wonderful, always thinking the best of me. Remember; I’m a pirate,” Jack said.

“So, I should do the same thing the dolphin did to the monkey?” Delphi asked sarcastically.

“No, I don’t want to drown, much less be here for longer than a few days,” Jack replied.

“Then why’d you call it the best place on the world?” Delphi asked.

“What do all pirates do, love?” Jack asked. Delphi sighed.

“Eat, sleep, pillage, sack, sail, steal, lie, and get drunk,” Delphi said.

“Nicely done,” Jack replied, as he hopped into Delphi’s back, and swam to a different island.