Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 05-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Amberjack Offline

Default Re: Roleplay Idea Center

RP Theme
Pokemon Heroes
Based on the NBC television show, Heroes. Don't confuse it with the Latios/Latias movie.

Storyline
Can't be decided in much detail until I get some help with that. To those who have never seen the TV show, it's essentially about guys with genetic mutations that give them superpowers at birth. It'll take place in some American city, but Pokemon will be thrown in too, because everyone loves them Pokemon.

Availability
Hells yes I plan on running it.

Looking For
I'll need someone to co-run this with me. I know a minimal bit of the plot for the whole thing, and this will also be my first roleplay. In addition, I'll be facing a lot of inactivity throughout the entire month of June.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:27 AM
Master Zorua Offline

RP Theme: This is based off of the novel series/movie script series that I am still in the process of writing called The Legend of Furgasta series.

Basic Storyline: Fifteen years ago, Prince Simon Silvermyst, the eldest of the two Silvermyst children, was kidnapped from the castle. While Minis, captain of the guards intervened in time to save the younger sibling Robert, he could not stop the skilled kidnappers from taking the eldest away.

Years passed. No ultimatums, no randsoms, no word. The king Farnem sent many a search team throughout the continent of Furgasta, but not a one had been able to turn up any leads. After ten years, the king gave up, believing his son dead. His son Robert, however, refused to give up on the possibility that his elder brother was still alive.

Fifteen years after the kidnapping, demons began to sweep into the continent, starting from the port town of Rivenfall and began to stealthfully infiltrate and subdue the towns and shires en route to Castle Amun-Ra. Only then, in the heated battle to protect the royal family did the truth come to light. Leading the armies of darkness was none other than Prince Simon Silvermyst. However, something evil radiated from him. Either way, he proved too powerful for even the holy power of the Silvermyst family. King Farnem and Queen Janelle were both slain by their now-possessed son.

A battle then ensued between the two brothers. Robert's power proved equal to that of Simon's, but the possessive demon had several tricks up his sleeve, and hidden allies. The battle ended with Robert being cast off the bridge overlooking the waterfall below, presumed then to be dead.

However, the young prince managed to survive, but barely. It is now one month into the demon occupation and the remaining pockets of resistance struggle to remain alive and hidden, looking for ways to communicate with each other so that an allied front may be made.
The world consists of three continents: Furgasta, the land of Order; Delucia, the land of Chaos; and Mystiven, the uncharted land. No one knows anything about Mystiven as the continent itself is continuously surrounded by an impenetrable mist and jagged rocks.

Delucia is controlled by the Ragnok family. Slavery, high taxes and abuse of power are the order of the day. Demon worship and pacts are commonplace among the royalty and lordships.

Furgasta, on the other hand, is ruled by the just and noble Silvermyst family. Law is governed with both justice and compassion in equal measure, but is also swift in punishing the wicked. The Royal family is blessed with access to holy magics upon birth and is said to rival that of the clerics of the multitude of Gods and Goddesses, proof of the continued oath sworn by the first, Matthias Silvermyst, to guide and protect their people, even at personal cost.

Delucia has, many times in history, tried to conquer Furgasta and has always failed. Though this time it seems like victory is all but secured.
Prince Simon Silvermyst is possessed by a powerful arch-demon, a servant of Apep, the Destroyer, who seeks to slay Ra and all of the other Gods and Goddesses. The Prince's soul is trapped in a medallion that he wears, but there may be a hidden ally in the midst of the enemy that holds the key to freeing him.
All races are anthropomorphic (12 races total, they will be listed in the SU). Powers and skills are based off of D&D 3.5 core classes (Warrior, Monk, Paladin, Cleric, Wizard, Sorcerer, Barbarian, Druid, Rogue and Ranger), as are weapon choices. Starting out, players will only have spells and skills of that of a level 5 PC of their chosen class. Each adventure segment will 'level' the characters up. However, they must remain in the class they have chosen. They cannot multi-class. Will provide a link to a character generator, simply use 'Human' as your race when using the Character Generator for stats, spells and skills. Will also provide link to D&D resource page so players can look up their abilities and spells.
There are five pockets of resistance to find and unite, as well as groups of slaves, potential living sacrifices, and other groups of Furgastians that, once rescued and healed, will join in the struggle to save Furgasta. Tactics will also play a key role in how campaign battles (army vs. army) will pan out.
There is a prophecy about the demon war, that foretells of the conquest, the return of the Silvermyst clan, and the ultimate sacrifice of one who will bring salvation to all others.
The 'goal' is to raise an army, find a way into Castle Amun-Ra, deal with Simon (either fight him directly or find a means to free his spirit and vanquish the demon) and drive out the demon invaders.

Availability: I will be running this RP, and considering the fact that this is based off of a project I am working on, I will not allow anyone to 'steal' this idea.

Looking For: Need someone that can draw up a good looking map (I suck at drawing) to be posted in the SU/RP/DS threads.

Last edited by Mewcario; 09-08-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:10 PM
eishiba Offline

What does one have to do to start an RP based on a boy wanting to be a pokemon trainer? To make a long story short. His name is Eishiba and lives in Vermillion City. He wants to go out into the world but doesn't feel he can do that until he has proven himself, and his family, worthy of it by defeating the Vermillion City Gym Leader Lt. Surge.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:54 PM
danio13 Offline
New Trainer

Default Evolution stones RP

RP Theme: Evolution stones in real world
Basic Storyline: A boy finds the evolution stones (including oval stone) and shares them with friends, they "evolve" into gijinka pokemon (human versions of pokemon) some might also change their gender.
Availability: WANT to do this RP (swiper no swiping)
Looking For: Need someone to co-manage it and some one to help perfect idea. It will be my 1st RP
Old 09-08-2010, 07:09 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

RP Theme: The 'Warrior Cats' series.
Basic Storyline: Hmmm, well, this is just a rough sketch. How about: a group of wild cats have all heard about the legendary ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan and RiverClan of old, and they each set out on a journey to restart the Clans. Eventually they meet up, and...well, that's where you come in, really.
Availability: I would love to do this, but I might be too busy :(
Looking For: Mapmaker, advice, possible co-worker?
Old 10-22-2010, 09:03 AM
Cobalt Scream Offline

RP Theme: Just Poke'mon

Basic Plot: It's an RP of the VS Dialga/Palkia scene on Diamond/Pearl, where the hero battles team galactic so on so forth.

Availability: Anybody

Well, you'd need a Cyrus, Mars, Pluto, Rival and Hero. Not too big.

But, it's an idea nonetheless.

Just a personal link.

Interested in URPG
Old 10-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Coddleflop Offline

RP Theme: A Roleplay take on the House of Night series of books.
Basic Storyline: The usual Good Vs. Bad, but with lots of twists, betrayal, love, and hopefully more.
Availability: I'm looking for a fellow HoN fan to run this with me. ^.^
Looking For: Overall help, stch as Main Characters, Story, etc. I could do it myself, but feel if I had another person helping me, we could have a really, REALLY good RP going. ^.^

VM or PM me if you're interested in helping. ^.^

Last edited by Coddleflop; 10-24-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

RP Theme: I can't really describe it. Basically, in this world, Pokemon aren't so adorable and lovely anymore. They're literal monsters.
Example1
Example2
Exmaple3
Example4
Example5
See what I'm trying to do, here?
Basic Storyline: Unsure about this, though.
Availability: Anyone can steal this idea if they want.
Looking For: Basically, I need a story. It can't just be 'here's a Pokemon, now go out and do whatever you want!'

The rivers will run red.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:14 AM
flowers24 Offline
New Trainer

I feel delighted to see,such sort of discussion