Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Default Re: Roleplay Idea Center

Ummmmm, I guess no-one actually uses this, but why not (hopefully there isn't a limit to RP's per person :L

Idea: A kind of Harvest Moon/Animal Crossing RP
Setting: A peaceful valley with lots of meadows and fields, a good market with several buildings placed around it.
Plot: I guess to just keep it going, add a few plots into it and to just get old (I know, sounds boring, but hey, so what)
Availability:Mine (will co-manage)
What I need: About 4+ members
Old 10-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Sheepat Offline

Idea: Imagine: Pokemon not existing, until, finally, they appear.

Pokemon, are wild, nobody seems to be able to control them, they are scared of an orginazation that is trying to capture and contain them. Only a few are able to tame them. "They" means you, and other people who have this ability.

Enter the world as a person who can speak to Pokemon, who is an outcast, others think you are not human, they call you a "Speaker of Doom" or Speaker for short. In this world, your kind are being rounded up, tagged, and trapped underground, where they hope you will stay, for the rest of your life.

You must live survive from the military, and you must befriend others, and above all, find out how you obtained your abilities.

Plot: Enter Frostwell, a place where Speakers live in peace, where the military can't find you, and the place that holds clues to your history.

You must either obtain knowledge, go to war against the world, or live in peace.

Setting: Frostwell, the Speaker-only villiage to the north, in Snowpoint.

Availabilty: Mine

What I need: members
Old 12-25-2009, 01:28 AM
Carbon Drift Offline
Master Trainer

It has come to me.

Idea: A galactic war. Play some FlashTrek Broken Mirror to find out what I'm talking about. One empire shall stand above the rest in the end.

Intro-The Earth Empire was founded in 2125. Their thirst for power and conquest would lead them on a two hundred year enterprise of destruction and enslavement. Within 20 years of the birth of the Empire over a dozen races have been annexed and set to work building the Imperial Regime.

But revolution would send the empire to the brink of collapse, opening the way for the opressed to reclaim their independance. It was the Klingons that built the strongest empire, swiftly conquering over half of human terrtory.

Without the firm hand of the empire the galaxy has degenerated into anarchy. Empires rise and fall regularly. The Humans and Klingons are engaged in a bloody interstellar war, while other governments battle for what territores they have. The galaxy awaits a powerful hand to rise up and restore law and order.
-FlashTrek Broken Mirror Intro

You start out being able to choose from the various empires;
Nonaligned Humanoid(Danube Runabout), Earth Officer(Sabre Class), Klingon Warrior(B'Rel Fighter), Ferengi Merchant(Ferengi Shuttle), Romulan Soldier (Romulan Scout),Vulcan explorer(Vulcan Warpship), and a Cardassian Minion(Hideki Class).

Plot- Live peacefully, trade, go to war, colonize, or explore the galaxy. You can also create your own empire and try and overthrow the other planets.

Setting- The galaxy in FlashTrek.

Availability- Only me, and if you want to base an RP off this, please give credit to me and FlashTrek Broken Mirror.

What I Need- Currently, things to build this up better.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:19 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Seriously, ripping out an RP straight from Flashtrek probably isn't the greatest idea. You can SET an RP in that universe, of course, expecting to make an RP straight from the game is probably not going to work.

Btw, did you know you can play as the Borg?

(not to mention Star Trek sucks anyways :P)

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 01-13-2010, 06:47 AM
Nostalgia Offline

So, I've got an idea for a Kingdom Hearts based RP that will, hopefully, involve bringing in a fair amount of 'originality' as far the series goes. If anyone here is interested in collaborating, just PM me about it, and we can bash heads and come up with a final product.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:33 AM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

I've noticed that there aren't really any new roleplays that are any good. They're all by people who seem to be worse at roleplaying then me. So, for once, I wanted to make a roleplay with an original plot and I decided the best way to do that is to make it based off a story I'm writing. I tried making a roleplay, but for some reason nobody joined. So, with the plot, I created a story, and now I want to recreate it when the story is done. I've only got two chapters and I already have the plot thought out. It would be the same as my previous roleplay, boarding a ship on a three day cruise, but what is different is that you must enter the new world, the world of Pokemon, to find proof that Lance Deevin's been sending people into a different world. If anyone wants to read it, it isn't too long. but I believe there is a 9,000 character limit, so I won't be able to post it. If anyone likes my idea, think it'd be interesting, might want to join kind of thing, then PM me, and I'll send the two chapters through two PMs, and if you find it interesting enough I'll actually start this roleplay once I finish the story!

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|
Old 03-22-2010, 08:58 PM
NES2 Offline

WANTED: PERSON TO GO BACK IN TIME WITH ME.

Just joking, but i do need a partner to help me with developing this. I have a couple of ideas and I'm not sure which one I'll use and how to develop it into a working RP. My two key ideas are

1. An RP based on the war between memes. Different people would pick memes and represent the said meme in a battle to take over websites including 4chan, newgrounds, www.knowyourmeme.com (categorizes and decides whether something is a meme or not. This area would only be available to memes made up by RPers), and of course, PE2K.

2. Portal RP. In this one, you play the role of an Aperture Science test subject armed with only a portal gun, his/her wits, and Weighted companion cubes. you would advance through the testing facility, solving puzzles, destroying droids, and every few rooms teaming up with other test subjects to make it past the co-op stages. And throughout it all, GLaDOS antagonizes you, insults you, and make life generally suck.

So, which one?
Old 03-31-2010, 12:26 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

RP Theme: A Pokemon Reality TV show gone insane
Basic Storyline: You and a few others head to this island and get strange markings. When you get your starter you hear some legendary. You go search along with your starter and any other Pokemon yo catch to see either how you got the markings or what the noise was and do the TV show.
Availability: Mine
Looking For: Members and help with the plot to make it more extreme
Old 03-31-2010, 12:50 AM
Retro-Smasher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I'm writing a Fan fic about it and I'll start it sooner or later (SO NO ONE TAKES THIS IDEA ITS MINE) A Destroy All Humans RP dased off the video games. I've already got a storyline down so it won't be hard to start.

Thanks Mw!
Smashing Stats
Old 04-07-2010, 09:54 AM
ERROR404 Offline
Amateur Trainer

RP Theme: Universal Crossover (AKA Any series character, game character, book character, ect allowed)
Basic Storyline: A experimental portal malfunctions when it picks up an Internet signal and crosses the human universe with all other data available on the net, which is pretty much everything.
Availability: Mine.
Looking For: Members and help with the plot to make it more interesting and enjoyable.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:19 PM
raichude Offline

RP Theme: Pokemon Adventure
Basic Storyline: A new landmass has been discovered. It has never been explored and is uninhabited except by pokemon. A select group of trainers have been selected to explore the area.
Availability: I want to run it but I would like to have some help b/c I've never run an RP before.
Looking For: storyline help, guidance, and anyone who can make a decent map.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by raichude View Post
RP Theme: Pokemon Adventure
Basic Storyline: A new landmass has been discovered. It has never been explored and is uninhabited except by pokemon. A select group of trainers have been selected to explore the area.
Availability: I want to run it but I would like to have some help b/c I've never run an RP before.
Looking For: storyline help, guidance, and anyone who can make a decent map.
Really, an idea like that is way too vague to work. You'd basically have to invent new Pokemon and cities for an entire region.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 04-09-2010, 02:06 AM
raichude Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Really, an idea like that is way too vague to work. You'd basically have to invent new Pokemon and cities for an entire region.
Well the point is that there really are no cities. It's a lot unexplored area. I know it's vague but I have more details floating around my brain. I just need some help coming up with an actual story. Plus, I think it would be cool for people to come up with their own pokemon to encounter while they explore. It gives everyone a lot of room to be creative

Last edited by raichude; 04-09-2010 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Didn't answer all questions.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:06 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

RP them: Pokemon Fallen woods: The first clue (sort of Gardian RP, to)
Basic storyline: Some idiot has awoken Regigigus on an island far off and he and the three other Regis are going to destroy the Forrest if you don't help stop them. You are sent by one Legendary Pokemon to stop them or your part of team Rocket, Galactic, Aqua and Magma and try to catch them all.
Availability: Mine, looking for help and members.
Looking for: Members, mappers, storyline/plot helpers
Old 05-16-2010, 03:57 PM
Carbon Drift Offline
Master Trainer

I'm a good mapper.
Just a bit rusty, though.
I could help you.