Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-20-2008, 09:15 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo
Default Re: Roleplay Idea Center

Uh, got another idea. I know nobody replies to this giving their ideas about the RPs, but what the heck.

RP Theme: Card Game-thing, maybe it should have a forum of its own...and I expect it to take long...

Basic Storyline: Players enter a card game tournament shortly after the RP begins, but as the story progresses and ties bind between characters, the stakes might be higher than they first imagined.

Availability: MINE!!!!!

Looking For: People to join and people to make cards; new cards will probably be released somewhere along the storyline, though.
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:40 PM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

RP Theme: pokemon
Basic Storyline: it's sorta sparta like with one side and then like the persian side
Availability: MINE^
Looking For: more of a plot i need people to help me make it

iut's gonna be cool

By avinash
No Pair in all it's sadness talk to me if you would like to be my pair
Old 09-28-2008, 07:30 AM
Kenzy Catastrophe Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kenzy Catastrophe

Juuuuust an idea, has anyone played Spore yet? Its such a great game, and its vastly expansive. Point being, an RP of spore would be great! If anyone wants to help me make the storyline and then help me supervise it, i'd appreciate it. ^-^

Old 09-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

RP Theme: Sci-Fi, War, little bit of magic
Basic Storyline: After humanity tears down the ecological balance of the Earth, it looks like the end of the world is nigh as the nations prepare to go to nuclear war over what little natural resources remain on the planet. But out of the blue, an immense alien starship, spherical and with a diameter 3 times that of the Earth's, arrives into the solar system. The world pauses its fighting and launches up some astronauts who discover that it is deserted, but manage to convince the central AI as well as the people of Earth to evacuate to the ship, who calls herself Lusitania (name subject to change). As humans cruise the galaxy with the Ship of Dreams, gathering together the peoples of many different alien empires within her, they eventually discover an entire planet hidden in the depths of Lusitania. The people who populate the Hidden World look, act, and have structures disturbingly like humans, but are gifted with incredible powers. Now, the people of the Hidden World are rising up into the upper layers of Lusitania, attempting to take over the ship by mutiny.
Availability: MINE, and if anyone so much as sneezes on it I will melt their flesh of their bones.
Looking for: Someone to comment on my introductory post (ask me for it, and I'll PM it to you, cause it's pretty long) and ideas for the alien races aboard Lusitania, as well as the different races of Marglot, the Hidden World, and the powers they have.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 10-26-2008, 09:00 PM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

RP Theme: hunter the reckoning (ask me if you never heard of it) I DO NOT OWN WHITE WOLF OR THE WORLD OF DARKNESS OR HUNTER OR ANY OTHER GAME THEY MADE

Basic Storyline: Ok you are a hunter a person who one day out of no where you gain the ability to see ghost and all other types of things like one day you will be at work and let’s say a zombie works with you but you can't see him then one day you notice a zombie. From there you pick your imbuing whether you chose to just kill him or find out why he wants to hurt you. Your job is to gain back your world. You can be a werewolf hunter or any other animal creature like lizards

Availability: MINE but don't mind having someone work with me

Looking For: I need more of a story line, I need a place we can have it like Chicago or Cleveland these are real places no made up places and may be a partner to work with

By avinash
No Pair in all it's sadness talk to me if you would like to be my pair
Old 10-28-2008, 12:57 AM
Incandescent Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Incandescent

RP theme: has any1 read the warriors series by erin hunter? their easy but gud. PM if u have..
Storyline: none yet. help plz?
Availability: well i dont think any1 else rlly reads them but open if interested.

I NEEDS HELP PL0X!
Old 11-07-2008, 02:41 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK

RP theme; In a world full of chaos... There comes a time when what is needed most, is more chaos.
In the world of this RP, Demi-Gods are real and visible. The Gods above them have never been seen, but due to the presence of demi-Gods, most people believe in at least some form of religion, if not Higher Beings above demi-Gods. However, for the past two hundred years, the powers of these demi-Gods have been gradually weakening... And now, something has snapped.
All of a sudden, oddities appear across the world. Things the Demi-Gods once did for their followers are now not done. Droughts, in areas that were once desert, are re-emerging. The world is falling into chaos. Major provinces are at war. The Demi-Gods have lost a full half of their powers, some have lost even more. And no one knows why.

Although the first Demi-God to lose power did have it stolen by a different demi-God, the others have no such reason for their sudden weakness. A few people, however, know why. These people have suddenly found themselves with odd powers. In this world, magic takes great time to learn, and written spells must be recited, with many 'items' used in rituals. Magic is not something done fast. It is a job. People who use magic do so in a '9-5' type environment, such as standing in the fields of a wealthy farmer all day and chanting over crops a few at a time. It's hard, non-glamorous work. But for these youngsters, some form of power is now internalized in them, usable at will. That's the good news.

The bad news? They must learn to use these powers, they must learn to hide them- or whether they want to show them. And they don't know where the powers came from... But sooner or later, the demi-Gods will find out. Even if theydon't know how they lost their powers to these mortals, the few who know assume that when the mortals die, they will retain their power. True, a few believe the powers will go to another mortal, nad it's rumored that one demi-God knows how to choose/influence who his lost powers go to. But most don't know. And when they do... Well, the reactions might not be pretty. Sure, some like to share magic with their followers, but there are plenty who are more selfish, and for good reason! Without their magic, demi-Gods will no longer be worshipped, and the envious may well choose to destroy them.

What I am looking for: Active RPers (reasonably active- this RP is likely to be a 2-days-a-week thing, not everyday, but for large blocks of time on those 2 days!). Not too many of them- say, a max of four. I'd prefer 3 if possible. What I'm hoping is that we will play multiple characters. If this doesn't work, I may open up to more people.

The characters?
: I would like everyone to play someone who's aquired powers, and if possible, also a demi-God OR a second power-gainer. I also need OOC help in figuring out the system of Demi-Gods, unless we wanna make it up as we go along.

If anyone's interested, please PM me. =3 Or post.

I know it's a bit early for this, but I'd like to request that in addition to notifying me, if people involved could just send me anything they have in the way of an idea... ^^; If I get more people interested than there are spots, I'll be RPing with each of you alone briefly to choose who I'd like in the RP. Basically, I'll come up with a few different scenarios. In each, I'll describe the world, the characters, and either a character for you to RP, or let you create one. We'll do a few posts back and forth to see how you RP, and then I'll make a decision. I just don't want to have a HUGE RP, because without a lot of helpers, I can't maintain one.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.

Last edited by FireflyK; 11-07-2008 at 02:55 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:48 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
RP theme; In a world full of chaos... There comes a time when what is needed most, is more chaos.
In the world of this RP, Demi-Gods are real and visible. The Gods above them have never been seen, but due to the presence of demi-Gods, most people believe in at least some form of religion, if not Higher Beings above demi-Gods. However, for the past two hundred years, the powers of these demi-Gods have been gradually weakening... And now, something has snapped.
All of a sudden, oddities appear across the world. Things the Demi-Gods once did for their followers are now not done. Droughts, in areas that were once desert, are re-emerging. The world is falling into chaos. Major provinces are at war. The Demi-Gods have lost a full half of their powers, some have lost even more. And no one knows why.

Although the first Demi-God to lose power did have it stolen by a different demi-God, the others have no such reason for their sudden weakness. A few people, however, know why. These people have suddenly found themselves with odd powers. In this world, magic takes great time to learn, and written spells must be recited, with many 'items' used in rituals. Magic is not something done fast. It is a job. People who use magic do so in a '9-5' type environment, such as standing in the fields of a wealthy farmer all day and chanting over crops a few at a time. It's hard, non-glamorous work. But for these youngsters, some form of power is now internalized in them, usable at will. That's the good news.

The bad news? They must learn to use these powers, they must learn to hide them- or whether they want to show them. And they don't know where the powers came from... But sooner or later, the demi-Gods will find out. Even if theydon't know how they lost their powers to these mortals, the few who know assume that when the mortals die, they will retain their power. True, a few believe the powers will go to another mortal, nad it's rumored that one demi-God knows how to choose/influence who his lost powers go to. But most don't know. And when they do... Well, the reactions might not be pretty. Sure, some like to share magic with their followers, but there are plenty who are more selfish, and for good reason! Without their magic, demi-Gods will no longer be worshipped, and the envious may well choose to destroy them.

What I am looking for: Active RPers (reasonably active- this RP is likely to be a 2-days-a-week thing, not everyday, but for large blocks of time on those 2 days!). Not too many of them- say, a max of four. I'd prefer 3 if possible. What I'm hoping is that we will play multiple characters. If this doesn't work, I may open up to more people.

The characters?
: I would like everyone to play someone who's aquired powers, and if possible, also a demi-God OR a second power-gainer. I also need OOC help in figuring out the system of Demi-Gods, unless we wanna make it up as we go along.

If anyone's interested, please PM me. =3 Or post.
Hey firefly, this is a little similar to what I'm working on, but not really the same concept, so I'll gladly help, and Khajmer will probably too.

I'm not guaranteeing I'll join, since my real compy is still dead, but I could work something out either way, since I think you're not asking for people to post every day. Just send me a PM buddy.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:59 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

RP Theme: An alternate timeline where Hitler was never born and Nazi Germany never rose to prominence. Joseph Stalin leads the Soviet Union into a full-scale assault into Western Europe. Just as it seems that Britain will be the last free nation in Europe, the United States joins the war and begins to push back the Communists. An uneasy stalemate begins to develop as the Allies and the Soviets gather their forces on the two sides of Europe, only to be shattered when Japan, having rechristened itself as the Empire of the Rising Sun, attacks both alliances in an overwhelming show of force.

One of the biggest ideas of the thread is all the "what-if" technologies that were being developed at this time (and today, as well as just some random stuff I cooked up). Jetpacks, weaponized tesla coils, teleportation technology, weather control, shrink rays, freeze rays, mind control, genetically-enhanced soldiers, telekinetic warriors, etc.
Availability: Mine, but I wouldn't mind working with someone.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 11-18-2008, 11:44 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

PM me if you like the Idea, I want in on this!

RP Theme: Pokemon & Code Geass crossover!

Basic Storyline: A Cross of Code Geass with Pokemon elements thrown in. The characters are all Pokemon though so, that helps.
Availability: Sorta Open, I'm thinking of the idea now, but if you take it, I MUST be included!

What I Am Looking For: A Particularly Literate writer, someone that knows the show in length/depth. I need some help here, since most I might need improvement. A knowledgeable fan of the series especially. But yes, someone that knows the show would help a lot.

The Characters: Anywhere in the Britannian Army/ Area 11. Citizens, whatever. A few people with Geass, and limited access to Knightmare Frames. And of course a C.C. like character!

But yes, PM me if your in!

Last edited by dottio716; 11-18-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:01 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Talking Re: Roleplay Idea Center

RP Theme: not too sure
Basic Storyline: Well it's basicly animals kinda anthro esc if the need be they can talk and everythang.There are two groups the junkyard mutts and the royal Kights. It's retro-futureristic like how fallout if but not all blown up :) there are humans you may be an outcast meaning you will be with the Junkyard mutts or you'll be a royal or aristocrat.You can be any animal from dog to coguar but so as long as you don't go crazy.you see every person has an animal.The mutt's talk to the outcasts only and you get the rest of corse the other animals can talk to eachother. The city is being ran by a rich guy who wants to destroy the homes of the outcast and use them as slaves.SO the mutt's and the outcast join togther to stop the king?President and his kights.((I"M INSANE.))
Availability: I need people to help me and please please help and dont just skim and go ((that looks strange.)) it's a good idea i just can't get it all in
Looking For: Anything is needed more plot help everythang
Old 05-09-2009, 10:49 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

Ok, This idea....Is Pretty Freaking Big! It'd be awesome it if became big enough to maybe be annual or something like that, but, anyway......

RP Theme:
THE ROCK THE SUMMER WORLD BASH!!!!!

Alright, the Rock the Summer World Bash is a worldwide party, taking place in every major city in the world. In this case, it'd be the Pokemon World. Using Serebii.net's PokeEarth Map, you'd start in the east by the rising sun in Sunnyshore City in Sinnoh, and end in Rustboro City in Hoenn.
Or, if we decide to use the real world (with pokemon) you'd start in Toyko, Japan, and make your way over to Honolulu, Hawaii.
A Major host would travel in this route which is the same one players follow. Battles would take place, friends would be made, and you might learn something new. Trouble may happen to you, it may not, but what with Team Rocket getting back on it's feet, you never really know...

It's basically a huge celebration, something generally light-hearted and fun. Who knows, if it get's big enough...
Of course it would start in the summer, but if people like it, I'd need to start planning now.

What I am looking for: You wouldn't actually have to be active, but come on enough to follow to events throughout the Summer. Each area would probably last about a week before moving on, so you can skip a place if you'd like.

The characters?: Players would type in a diary/journal/log format in 1st Person if possible, though 3rd Person would be OK too. You would chronicle everything your character took part in like a regular RP, though you would travel the globe with the Overall Host as he travels the globe and co-hosts the world parties.

Thing is, I want A LOT of people in on this RP. This is the kind of idea where it has to have a lot of players to be great.

Anyway, I hope people take on to this idea. If you have any ideas for this, or want to be apart of it all, just PM me or reply here, OK?

Last edited by dottio716; 05-10-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Anyone here played the Legend of Spyro games? I love those games, and it would be way fun to make a RPG

RP Theme: The Legend of Spyro

Basic Storyline: The Dark Master is wreaking havoc to the land, and all hope is failing when the legendary purple dragon disappears. A new generation of dragons decided to band together, to try to find the missing hero and help him defeat Malefor once and for all. Players can decide what type of dragon they will be, what its powers are, ect.

Availability: I've never made a RPG before, but if I do one, THIS IS MINE! I would like some help with it though.

Looking For: How the game should be formatted, how to do 'master' the game, ect. A co-master, if you will.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Sheepat Offline

I have a small idea for the Pokemon Vs. the Digimon.

Plot:

Everyone screamed as a large dinosaur-like creature rained down into Sunyshore. The great yellow dot that was assumed to be alien activity was actually a portal from another realm, the digital world.

Oddly, the government managed to hush up everything about the icident, and chose an elite group of pokemon trainers to destroy the enemies. That's where you come, if you choose the side of Pokemon.

If not, you will be a human tamer, trying to fit in with your digimon partner.

Availability: Probably i'll let a few people take this. If you want it, just VM me.

Looking for: Someone to help make this fly.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:12 AM
Gravity Offline
Elite Trainer

RP Theme: Gears of War - Guerrilla Style
Basic Storyline: Set several years before the events of Gears of War 2, a group of COG soldiers are sent on a mission to investigate the Hollow and see if the Lightmass Bomb did it's job. However, the Locust ambush the soldiers and capture them, dragging them into the abyss of their underground home.
Availability: I'll co-own it with somebody.
Looking For: Looking for somebody to help flesh out the main idea.